Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 645,375 photos, 92,150 members
- B&W 4,549,936 photos, 211,139 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 60,730 photos, 4,974 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,083 photos, 951 members
- lets go on an adventure 348 photos, 67 members
- 7:31 59 photos, 33 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,525,541 photos, 27,547 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,308 members
- Holga Mon Amour 77,619 photos, 5,086 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 43,075 photos, 2,307 members
- Product Photography 70,213 photos, 9,590 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,999 photos, 202 members
- e6 15,325 photos, 528 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 197,830 photos, 18,791 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 28,076 photos, 1,204 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 682 photos, 80 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 79,912 photos, 15,362 members
- positivexposure 1,436 photos, 324 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,623 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,915 photos, 105,849 members
- 1000 Faves 384 photos, 245 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 44,051 photos, 1,698 members
- Faceless 6,485 photos, 649 members
- Views: 5000 33,074 photos, 6,276 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 364 photos, 140 members
- Forgotten Things 13,826 photos, 475 members
- The BoomBox Project 269 photos, 149 members
- Vintage-y Tones 10,480 photos, 692 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 20,680 photos, 2,037 members
- Carolinas 30,056 photos, 677 members
- Lantana 947 photos, 255 members
- Vintage Radio 6,288 photos, 578 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 41 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 10,124 photos, 874 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,599 photos, 1,463 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 16,069 photos, 1,919 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 194,118 photos, 9,177 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 74,061 photos, 4,742 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,559 photos, 909 members
- Flare Fridays 9,930 photos, 1,804 members
- types of tychs 481 photos, 87 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,728 photos, 1,388 members
- Every day is caturday 780 photos, 186 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,369 photos, 2,869 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 386 photos, 104 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 7,850 photos, 785 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,276,507 photos, 36,754 members
- -The Cafe- 917,622 photos, 25,745 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single