Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 634,881 photos, 90,762 members
- B&W 4,436,030 photos, 207,097 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 55,640 photos, 4,618 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,084 photos, 949 members
- lets go on an adventure 345 photos, 67 members
- 7:31 59 photos, 33 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,492,895 photos, 27,274 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,307 members
- Holga Mon Amour 77,212 photos, 5,047 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 41,494 photos, 2,202 members
- Product Photography 68,724 photos, 9,461 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,994 photos, 204 members
- e6 15,191 photos, 527 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 196,096 photos, 18,475 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 28,087 photos, 1,206 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 700 photos, 78 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 79,700 photos, 15,344 members
- positivexposure 1,436 photos, 327 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,650 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,069 photos, 105,929 members
- 1000 Faves 322 photos, 226 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 42,610 photos, 1,675 members
- Faceless 6,457 photos, 647 members
- Views: 5000 29,202 photos, 5,952 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 363 photos, 140 members
- Forgotten Things 13,613 photos, 472 members
- The BoomBox Project 269 photos, 149 members
- Vintage-y Tones 10,262 photos, 689 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 19,680 photos, 1,985 members
- Carolinas 29,102 photos, 673 members
- Lantana 940 photos, 255 members
- Vintage Radio 6,096 photos, 565 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 41 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 10,148 photos, 875 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,602 photos, 1,464 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 15,853 photos, 1,913 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 188,605 photos, 8,916 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 73,370 photos, 4,705 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,557 photos, 907 members
- Flare Fridays 9,830 photos, 1,796 members
- types of tychs 481 photos, 87 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,725 photos, 1,392 members
- Every day is caturday 780 photos, 184 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,373 photos, 2,870 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 386 photos, 104 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 7,640 photos, 765 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,228,173 photos, 36,286 members
- -The Cafe- 891,637 photos, 25,588 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single