Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- B&W 3,527,457 photos, 172,905 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 28,610 photos, 2,575 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,133 photos, 940 members
- lets go on an adventure 325 photos, 62 members
- 7:31 51 photos, 34 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,207,120 photos, 24,375 members
- Technique 200 photos, 16,312 members
- Holga Mon Amour 73,047 photos, 4,775 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 19,875 photos, 1,258 members
- Product Photography 56,493 photos, 8,274 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 17 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,925 photos, 193 members
- e6 14,470 photos, 483 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 176,366 photos, 15,781 members
- RCC Photography 426 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 29,246 photos, 1,232 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 469 photos, 63 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 77,499 photos, 15,286 members
- positivexposure 1,692 photos, 335 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,851 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,434 photos, 103,579 members
- 1000 Faves 81 photos, 105 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 27,818 photos, 1,387 members
- Faceless 6,276 photos, 628 members
- Views: 5000 10,039 photos, 4,145 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 358 photos, 135 members
- Forgotten Things 10,690 photos, 436 members
- The BoomBox Project 263 photos, 153 members
- Vintage-y Tones 7,635 photos, 645 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 7,448 photos, 1,552 members
- Carolinas 23,143 photos, 598 members
- Lantana 923 photos, 254 members
- Vintage Radio 5,216 photos, 508 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 41 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 9,582 photos, 867 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,650 photos, 1,497 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 14,324 photos, 1,888 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 148,047 photos, 7,730 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 65,606 photos, 4,440 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,308 photos, 878 members
- Flare Fridays 8,929 photos, 1,658 members
- types of tychs 578 photos, 89 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,583 photos, 1,401 members
- Every day is caturday 793 photos, 187 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,508 photos, 2,880 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 390 photos, 105 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 6,126 photos, 659 members
- Flickr Social Club 850,416 photos, 32,361 members
- -The Cafe- 663,383 photos, 23,751 members
- gente del mundo!!!!! 3,034 photos, 141 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
10th May, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
27th February, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
23rd February, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
10th February, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
8th February, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
7th February, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
26th January, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
20th September, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
12th August, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
25th June, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single