Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 565,364 photos, 84,056 members
- B&W 4,231,576 photos, 199,158 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 46,686 photos, 3,937 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,084 photos, 952 members
- lets go on an adventure 350 photos, 68 members
- 7:31 59 photos, 34 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,432,888 photos, 26,730 members
- Technique 199 photos, 16,303 members
- Holga Mon Amour 76,524 photos, 5,033 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 37,405 photos, 2,028 members
- Product Photography 66,705 photos, 9,278 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,954 photos, 197 members
- e6 14,896 photos, 512 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 192,549 photos, 17,867 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 28,195 photos, 1,211 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 608 photos, 73 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 79,507 photos, 15,337 members
- positivexposure 1,492 photos, 327 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,690 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 416,787 photos, 106,029 members
- 1000 Faves 194 photos, 188 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 37,671 photos, 1,638 members
- Faceless 6,536 photos, 643 members
- Views: 5000 23,589 photos, 5,485 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 364 photos, 140 members
- Forgotten Things 12,965 photos, 463 members
- The BoomBox Project 268 photos, 151 members
- Vintage-y Tones 9,728 photos, 672 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 17,957 photos, 1,913 members
- Carolinas 27,395 photos, 653 members
- Lantana 940 photos, 254 members
- Vintage Radio 5,930 photos, 553 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 40 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 10,014 photos, 870 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,611 photos, 1,470 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 15,445 photos, 1,903 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 178,289 photos, 8,505 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 71,394 photos, 4,655 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,529 photos, 901 members
- Flare Fridays 9,574 photos, 1,765 members
- types of tychs 481 photos, 87 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,658 photos, 1,394 members
- Every day is caturday 784 photos, 185 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,385 photos, 2,874 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 389 photos, 105 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 7,342 photos, 741 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,131,960 photos, 35,312 members
- -The Cafe- 843,079 photos, 25,214 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single