Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 645,174 photos, 93,669 members
- B&W 4,810,013 photos, 217,846 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 66,728 photos, 5,444 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,077 photos, 951 members
- lets go on an adventure 349 photos, 66 members
- 7:31 59 photos, 33 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,603,686 photos, 27,903 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,284 members
- Holga Mon Amour 78,453 photos, 5,116 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 47,556 photos, 2,540 members
- Product Photography 73,588 photos, 9,836 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 4,005 photos, 205 members
- e6 15,611 photos, 545 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 202,398 photos, 19,395 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 27,824 photos, 1,197 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 734 photos, 87 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 80,824 photos, 15,358 members
- positivexposure 1,427 photos, 321 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,589 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,923 photos, 105,725 members
- 1000 Faves 667 photos, 280 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 46,368 photos, 1,739 members
- Faceless 6,480 photos, 658 members
- Views: 5000 42,884 photos, 6,796 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 363 photos, 139 members
- Forgotten Things 14,220 photos, 484 members
- The BoomBox Project 274 photos, 147 members
- Vintage-y Tones 10,952 photos, 701 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 24,795 photos, 2,184 members
- Carolinas 31,469 photos, 690 members
- Lantana 964 photos, 259 members
- Vintage Radio 4,510 photos, 589 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 41 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 9,976 photos, 879 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,599 photos, 1,461 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 16,646 photos, 1,937 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 206,848 photos, 9,623 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 76,605 photos, 4,814 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,723 photos, 927 members
- Flare Fridays 10,154 photos, 1,831 members
- types of tychs 486 photos, 88 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,748 photos, 1,391 members
- Every day is caturday 772 photos, 184 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,355 photos, 2,883 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 390 photos, 107 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 8,546 photos, 825 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,390,550 photos, 37,448 members
- -The Cafe- 982,643 photos, 26,105 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single