Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 641,688 photos, 94,038 members
- B&W 4,978,058 photos, 221,510 members
- Skancheli (BlackandWhite Only) 71,308 photos, 5,911 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,073 photos, 951 members
- lets go on an adventure 355 photos, 66 members
- 7:31 59 photos, 33 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,659,622 photos, 28,226 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,267 members
- Holga Mon Amour 78,955 photos, 5,149 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 50,960 photos, 2,691 members
- Product Photography 75,532 photos, 9,936 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,830 photos, 205 members
- e6 15,861 photos, 559 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 205,965 photos, 19,832 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 27,756 photos, 1,194 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 791 photos, 91 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 81,735 photos, 15,358 members
- positivexposure 1,420 photos, 322 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,534 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,140 photos, 105,546 members
- 1000 Faves 956 photos, 309 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 47,739 photos, 1,747 members
- Faceless 6,588 photos, 661 members
- Views: 5000 52,015 photos, 7,174 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 362 photos, 141 members
- Forgotten Things 14,802 photos, 495 members
- The BoomBox Project 276 photos, 146 members
- Vintage-y Tones 11,257 photos, 706 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 29,131 photos, 2,265 members
- Carolinas 32,685 photos, 703 members
- Lantana 964 photos, 262 members
- Vintage Radio 4,591 photos, 607 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 41 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 10,104 photos, 878 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,598 photos, 1,457 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 17,081 photos, 1,944 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 217,836 photos, 9,921 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 78,205 photos, 4,836 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,811 photos, 936 members
- Flare Fridays 10,380 photos, 1,853 members
- types of tychs 487 photos, 88 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,761 photos, 1,396 members
- Every day is caturday 769 photos, 183 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,349 photos, 2,878 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 397 photos, 108 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 9,103 photos, 862 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,477,717 photos, 37,889 members
- -The Cafe- 1,028,917 photos, 26,352 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single