Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 616,416 photos, 88,603 members
- B&W 4,349,086 photos, 204,028 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 51,514 photos, 4,297 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,084 photos, 950 members
- lets go on an adventure 347 photos, 68 members
- 7:31 59 photos, 33 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,467,607 photos, 27,068 members
- Technique 198 photos, 16,306 members
- Holga Mon Amour 76,974 photos, 5,037 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 39,641 photos, 2,134 members
- Product Photography 67,775 photos, 9,385 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,966 photos, 200 members
- e6 15,068 photos, 521 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 194,575 photos, 18,195 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 28,095 photos, 1,208 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 654 photos, 75 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 79,432 photos, 15,351 members
- positivexposure 1,484 photos, 327 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,674 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 415,066 photos, 105,936 members
- 1000 Faves 251 photos, 208 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 39,179 photos, 1,666 members
- Faceless 6,407 photos, 646 members
- Views: 5000 26,463 photos, 5,736 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 363 photos, 140 members
- Forgotten Things 13,316 photos, 468 members
- The BoomBox Project 269 photos, 150 members
- Vintage-y Tones 10,029 photos, 682 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 18,895 photos, 1,953 members
- Carolinas 28,468 photos, 667 members
- Lantana 940 photos, 254 members
- Vintage Radio 6,040 photos, 562 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 41 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 10,087 photos, 871 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,606 photos, 1,465 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 15,646 photos, 1,912 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 183,914 photos, 8,733 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 72,503 photos, 4,684 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,547 photos, 906 members
- Flare Fridays 9,735 photos, 1,785 members
- types of tychs 481 photos, 87 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,675 photos, 1,393 members
- Every day is caturday 781 photos, 184 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,368 photos, 2,874 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 389 photos, 104 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 7,532 photos, 756 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,183,088 photos, 35,840 members
- -The Cafe- 869,487 photos, 25,439 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single