Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 446,254 photos, 76,015 members
- B&W 4,033,171 photos, 190,445 members
- Skancheli (Black&White Only) 38,028 photos, 3,312 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,104 photos, 948 members
- lets go on an adventure 344 photos, 68 members
- 7:31 54 photos, 34 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,372,122 photos, 26,193 members
- Technique 199 photos, 16,304 members
- Holga Mon Amour 75,854 photos, 4,974 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 33,998 photos, 1,818 members
- Product Photography 64,001 photos, 9,041 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,986 photos, 194 members
- e6 14,622 photos, 500 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 189,273 photos, 17,147 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 25 members
- Golden Garden 28,328 photos, 1,217 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 490 photos, 71 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 78,848 photos, 15,330 members
- positivexposure 1,522 photos, 331 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,726 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 418,840 photos, 106,129 members
- 1000 Faves 178 photos, 166 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 34,216 photos, 1,594 members
- Faceless 6,479 photos, 641 members
- Views: 5000 19,330 photos, 5,057 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 366 photos, 140 members
- Forgotten Things 12,327 photos, 455 members
- The BoomBox Project 268 photos, 151 members
- Vintage-y Tones 9,211 photos, 666 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 13,899 photos, 1,788 members
- Carolinas 26,055 photos, 642 members
- Lantana 928 photos, 255 members
- Vintage Radio 5,706 photos, 545 members
- The Hundred Day Project 628 photos, 40 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 9,959 photos, 872 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,616 photos, 1,477 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 15,129 photos, 1,895 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 168,515 photos, 8,127 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 69,488 photos, 4,589 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 4,461 photos, 891 members
- Flare Fridays 9,499 photos, 1,738 members
- types of tychs 488 photos, 89 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,693 photos, 1,397 members
- Every day is caturday 787 photos, 186 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,391 photos, 2,877 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 390 photos, 106 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 7,051 photos, 715 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,048,840 photos, 34,344 members
- -The Cafe- 794,023 photos, 24,904 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single