photography, for me, is about capturing a significant moment. one that speaks volumes about what it was like to be present at that particular instant.
a live performance (be it musical or otherwise) is filled with these moments. split seconds that build on each other to construct the arc of the whole event.
it doesn't seem possible that one element or person would be able to tell that story completely. you'll see a lot of pictures from me that don't concentrate on the performer's faces, but instead their shoes, hands, instruments, pedals, and lists... all parts of the whole
if you're interested in working together, regardless of compensation, use the contact form to send me a message. if it's at all possible, we'll work something out.
i just love doing this.
- Live Music Photographs 518,769 photos, 9,554 members
- Concerts 702,985 photos, 16,836 members
- Music Photography 653,089 photos, 16,376 members
- Live Music Photography 524,003 photos, 19,048 members
- Concert Photography 222,130 photos, 38,398 members
- FlickrCentral 9,323,228 photos, 290,977 members
- LIVE MUSIC 553,763 photos, 28,922 members
boston concert photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- steve benoit
- October 2009
- I am:
- Male and Taken