Book- The Great Gatsby
Celebrity- Dolly Parton
Places- Asheville NC
Children's Book- The Velveteen Rabbit
Ice Cream- Mint Chocolate Chip
Love this stuff too-
Fried Green Tomatoes (the food and the movie :)
- Spool Bird Softies 667 photos, 297 members
- Nicey Jane™ 1,468 photos, 462 members
- Arts & crafts fairs & shows 7,103 photos, 2,636 members
- Christmas Ephemera--Vintage 5,010 photos, 447 members
- My Favorite Ads - Vintage Only 37,479 photos, 819 members
- Vintage advertisement postcards 1,404 photos, 214 members
- Vintage Advertising 137,061 photos, 8,212 members
- Antique Photographs 74,210 photos, 1,878 members
- Vintage Vacations 4,380 photos, 521 members
- The Art of Mary Blair 350 photos, 221 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 123,160 photos, 29,033 members
- ◄◄ Rewind: Retro and Vintage Love 30,498 photos, 2,283 members
- Vintage & Retro 123,412 photos, 7,804 members
- Faux Vintage 139,614 photos, 10,013 members
- AllEdges Still Life 103,457 photos, 6,571 members
- I Love My Canon 978,918 photos, 10,427 members
- Help Save the Honey Bees 2,315 photos, 491 members
- Honey: It Should Be Its Own Food Group 264 photos, 114 members
- Creativity Boot Camp 2,578 photos, 520 members
- In Love with the NATURAL Day Light! 82,021 photos, 2,334 members
- Wonderland: Alice Through the Looking Glass 2,294 photos, 510 members
- Whimsies, Flares and Echoes 12,478 photos, 2,083 members
- RED ROOF Cottage Alert! 572 photos, 122 members
- Hoop Love Vintage Transfers 7,625 photos, 10,978 members
- Vintage Animals 4,445 photos, 325 members
- Soulful Textures and Actions 2,424 photos, 593 members
- Wildflowers 113,392 photos, 4,692 members
- Shelving 390 photos, 208 members
- Beautiful Kiss 8,544 photos, 4,677 members
- Inspired by.. 477 photos, 106 members
- in her own little world 957 photos, 300 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 6,451 photos, 910 members
- Beautiful Breakfast 13,366 photos, 834 members
- A Month Of Mornings... Breakfast Without Borders 625 photos, 141 members
- "The Breakfast Club" 45,712 photos, 4,124 members
- Vintage Valentine 3,178 photos, 496 members
- Wednesday Contact Showcase 905 photos, 636 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,208 photos, 1,568 members
- 10 things... 115 photos, 67 members
- In curlers...but still sexy! 93 photos, 205 members
- Parallel Vision 1,100 photos, 234 members
- A Fashionable Challenge 398 photos, 243 members
- bench anyday 4,167 photos, 280 members
- pastel and dreamy 150,011 photos, 8,775 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 19,338 photos, 5,405 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 18,140 photos, 2,884 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 19,876 photos, 8,009 members
- The Collector 8,077 photos, 389 members
- walk with me (slideshows) 931 photos, 226 members
- It's Pink and It's Vintage too! ♥ 4,315 photos, 584 members
Jade M. Sheldon says:
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival”.
~ C.S. Lewis
Laura is a true artist… a true beauty… a true friend… and a true inspiration.
Her images are unbelievably beautiful, creative and engaging. The images of her children are so soft, charming, and precious. Every shot of her collectibles are put together in such a caring way and are accompanied by such exquisite words. And the photos she takes as tributes to her inspirations are always dead on!
I greatly admire her amazing sense of humor, her love for her family, her humble manor (she honestly doesn’t give herself enough credit for how awesome she is) and the way in which she sees the world (she really knows how to appreciate the small things in life).
I consider her a kindred spirit: we share an affinity for stationary, vintage and girly items, fashion ads, the list goes on and on!
Laura… thank you for all that you are.
February 21st, 2010
Johnna LaFaith says:
"O gosh, I love you! You are just the sweetest and it comes across so perfectly in all you post. I love the light in all your photos and the warm, familiar feel. I love that there is hope and faith evident in everything you post... there is a sense of wonder and a touch of magic.
I envy you... your talent and your ability to see the world so purely good. the flare you capture really inspires me and the little treasures you have, speak to my heart. I always feel at home when looking at your photos or reading your words.
you are truly beautiful."
February 17th, 2010
Kimberly Chorney says:
"Beautiful Laura I am so lucky to have you here on flickr, you are such a sweet and wonderful gal, with 3 of the most gorgeous children. Your talent in photography is absolutely amazing, there is always a sweet story behind each and every one of your photographs, which I cherish so much. I love how sentimental you are, I heart your love for vintage things, and your processing is beyond gorgeous! You always leave the kindest words on my stream, thank you sooo much for that and also for the sweet letters I've really enjoyed getting to know you... so cheers girlfriend!!! xo p.s Sex in the City Rocks..lol"
January 27th, 2010
Simple Life. says:
"Bootsie my dear contact one i have grew to love and cherish this lady is an amazing photographer whos uniqueness makes every individual photo stunning...you are amazing keep it up my dear friend xxx"
January 1st, 2010
- March 2008
- The Carolinas
- I am:
- Female and Taken