Ian Stubbs (Bolckow) and also
My son James his pics are mostly but not always, trains, transport, police, fire, other emergency services and vehicles etc. His are mostly taken with the Sony DSLR and Nikon Coolpix AW110
My daughter Rosemary; there are some sets taken by Rosemary; e.g. Port Sunlight, The British Museum, London, St. Hilda's and Battlefields of France and Belgium.
"A country without heritage has no future."
"Industry without art is brutality"
John Ruskin, "A Lecture on Art" - 1870
Ian is Middlesbrough born and bred and extremely proud of it and lived here since 1955. (so you can all work out how old I am!).
Married father of two (Rosemary and James).
Local historian, author, ("Middlesbrough A Century of Change" with Jenny Parker published by The History Press - see sample pics in set of that name) lecturer, researcher and broadcaster.
Member of The Captain Cook Society.
Post Graduate Diploma in Museum Studies
(Faculty of Arts, Newcastle University, 2000).
Chairman of the Middlesbrough Heritage Group. See the Middlesbrough page on openplaques.org
Committe Member of Cleveland and Teesside Local History Society (C&TLHS)
Member of the "Friends of Linthorpe Cemetery"
Member of The Tees Heritage Trust.
Kodak V1233 Zoom
Kodak Easy Share Camera, M552. (Bolckow)
and Sony SLT-A65V. (My son).
TEESSIDE (54:30:33N, 1:25:45W, Elev 120 Ft)
Click to join captcook
All of my Images are under copyright © Ian Stubbs.
All rights, for any usage, are reserved worldwide.
They must not be used, downloaded, shared or reproduced in any way without my permission.
© Copyright = You can not use!
© Copyright = Você não pode usar!
© Derecho de Autor = No se puede usar!
© Copyright = Sie dürfen es nicht kopieren
© Copyright = "Vous ne pouvez pas utiliser cette photo"
© = وق النشر محفوظة. لا يمكنك استخدام الصورة
If you would like to use one of my images for any reason, please contact me, it's easy just send me a flickr mail.
- Burmantofts Pottery Leeds 19 photos, 2 members
- oxo 211 photos, 35 members
- Britain's Grey Funnel Navy 2,775 photos, 102 members
- Worthies !: Fine Art Portraits in Public Places & Unknown Spaces 505 photos, 462 members
- Peace Sculptures 447 photos, 12 members
- Nature surrounding all pictures 4,112 photos, 466 members
- Grave Matter 705 photos, 17 members
- Emergency Service Land Rovers 641 photos, 31 members
- Vintage Advertising and Packaging - Spratt's 43 photos, 10 members
- Free Wallpaper 5,953 photos, 246 members
- British History Online 2,737 photos, 172 members
- Ministry of Defence Police media 95 photos, 11 members
- Kirchen, Klöster und Kapellen (HIGH QUALITY) 46,253 photos, 1,482 members
- Tate Britain 214 photos, 9 members
- Art of Eric GILL 162 photos, 53 members
- RTC - Round the Corner 701 photos, 32 members
- Musikgeschichte 118 photos, 13 members
- Doctors Cars UK and Ireland 459 photos, 19 members
- Chinatowns of the World 4,735 photos, 584 members
- Cook Islands Group 557 photos, 50 members
- Scottish Bridges 2,299 photos, 141 members
- UK Freight 14,765 photos, 287 members
- Modern Glasspainters of York 823 photos, 16 members
- Bow window – Bovindi – Bay window 932 photos, 46 members
- C is for... 34,626 photos, 3,624 members
- VINTAGE ENGLAND - EPHEMERA 25,629 photos, 867 members
- British Royal Families 6,168 photos, 374 members
- London Books & Their Illustrations 1,215 photos, 106 members
- European Wooden Architecture (No half-timber) 6,991 photos, 536 members
- A changing Liverpool through development and regeneration 457 photos, 14 members
- FIREMEN AT WORK 4,993 photos, 101 members
- Linthorpe Cemetery Middlesbrough 41 photos, 7 members
- Travellers' Tails 119 photos, 23 members
- Škoda - Police Vehicles 1,000 photos, 88 members
- ANCIENT RELICS 75,536 photos, 4,052 members
- STEAM TRAIN MECCA 18,760 photos, 433 members
- Salvation Army, Sally Ann 1,317 photos, 154 members
- Faces Before Photography 2,004 photos, 128 members
- Plimsoll lines 2,448 photos, 27 members
- The 1500s (The 16th Century) 4,197 photos, 118 members
- Architect: Gibbs, James 108 photos, 12 members
- British and Irish Bridges, Ferries. Locks, Piers, Fords, etc. 2,915 photos, 136 members
- Skelton Coaches 119 photos, 10 members
- Christopher Webb Stained Glass 262 photos, 10 members
- Tug Chasing Super Heroes 2,881 photos, 65 members
- Mangles 52 photos, 3 members
- Lost at sea 499 photos, 65 members
- #Flickr10 7,760 photos, 2,833 members
- Royal Arms in UK Churches 866 photos, 17 members
- POLICE VEHICLE ENTHUSIASTS' CLUB - all Photo - site 10,135 photos, 104 members
Bolckow doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2007
- Middlesbrough, England
- I am:
- Male and Taken