28 years old. Buffalo Ny born and raised. Fine and stock photography. Lover of light, food and cute animals. Nikon D750.
Check out some of my other portfolios over here!
- Young Photographers 3,234,968 photos, 116,373 members
- All Photographers & Photographs welcome! 252,531 photos, 2,520 members
- Artistic Photography 5,027,826 photos, 137,013 members
- Beautiful Capture 5,518,611 photos, 122,454 members
- Photography 4,797,953 photos, 69,150 members
- Masters of creative photography. 131,977 photos, 2,867 members
- This is Why I Bought A Camera 1,089,836 photos, 13,003 members
- The Real Street Photography 1,398,253 photos, 46,300 members
- Today's Flickr 995,877 photos, 11,302 members
- Total Photography 696,116 photos, 12,754 members
- We love cameras 666,167 photos, 7,426 members
- The Great Image 541,838 photos, 6,793 members
- VSCO 49,460 photos, 1,215 members
- Teen Style 77,427 photos, 6,120 members
- Tattoo, Ink that don't stink! 28,003 photos, 6,185 members
- Lights and Shadows 1,099,965 photos, 36,178 members
- Portraits with natural light 561,481 photos, 31,140 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 354,963 photos, 48,002 members
- portraits and faces. 1,963,750 photos, 98,148 members
- Portraits / Retratos 325,535 photos, 29,664 members
- woman portrait 87,651 photos, 3,935 members
- "Women Portraits" 439,574 photos, 13,501 members
- **WOMEN of ALL AGES!!! **(No Nudity) 82,557 photos, 3,444 members
- Women Women Women 378,592 photos, 9,729 members
- VSCO Film 193,183 photos, 8,396 members
- VSCO Film Photography 79,411 photos, 2,754 members
- VSCO Films 56,107 photos, 2,938 members
- Nikon D750 73,262 photos, 1,494 members
- Nikon-D750 156,189 photos, 3,330 members
- D750 nikon 217,442 photos, 5,017 members
- NIKON D750 CLUB 429,853 photos, 13,484 members
- Mastin Presets 84 photos, 41 members
- E-sessions (engagement sessions) 34,856 photos, 4,887 members
- Ranunculus Love 444 photos, 99 members
- Nodding Violet Photoshop Actions 136 photos, 51 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 75,108 photos, 6,424 members
- My Dreamy Nights Magazine 801 photos, 627 members
- Youth Are United! 26,640 photos, 2,117 members
- Wedding Photography 260,785 photos, 52,753 members
- Mask Around the World - an fPOE project 37 photos, 27 members
- Operation Smile :) 3,183 photos, 869 members
- Hipstamatic 317,193 photos, 16,334 members
- Nelly Nero ~ Free Actions 1,602 photos, 684 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,361,838 photos, 64,545 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,597 photos, 113 members
- peerless portraits ♥ 12,566 photos, 773 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,083 photos, 477 members
- Meet me at the Fair 26,935 photos, 2,924 members
- Nikon D300 Users 583,871 photos, 17,419 members
- Photographers on Etsy 8,161 photos, 721 members
Kristine May. says:
"Your photographs define perfection! End of story. (:
Keep up the awesome job! I love your work so much.
July 30th, 2010
Tracy Weston Photography says:
"Chelsea, for me, is a really inspirational photographer. Her stream is always interesting, constantly changing and never disappointing. She is such a warm person too, and a delight to have as a contact.
If I lived nearer I would be knocking on her door every week asking if she'd join me on a shoot!
I always look forward to her posts and seeing what inspiration will be posted next :)"
April 18th, 2010
"I really like your stream.
Powerful, colorful. Well, just wonderful
You're really inspiring and can't wait to see more!
Keep up the great work!"
March 15th, 2010
Steve takes pictures says:
"Although Chelsea doesn't know it, she represents a turning point for me with regards to flickr. Before I started following her (I can't even remember how and when I did) I pretty much treated flickr as an image dump to occasionally show my friends photographs.
Through following Chelsea and the community she's an active part of, I was able to immerse myself with the positive aspects of the flickr community and follow several fantastic streams just by seeing who was commenting on her pictures.
Chelsea is also a fantastic photographer, and I'm really pleased to see her developing and refining her style. She's not afraid to experiment either which is great for a photographer. In addition to photography she's a dab hand at processing and has made some of that accessible to the people without the skill or talent to do it. Her actions and textures are great, and help even more photos have the Chelsea touch.
Chelsea really is a paragon of how to do flickr right."
April 8th, 2010
waiting dock says:
"i can't believe i didn't write a testimonial for chelsea yet. she's one of the first people i was amazed of when i joined flickr and her talent made me want to learn and improve. she's so talent, her photos are unique and she makes beautiful self portrait also because well, she's not only talented but also very very pretty!! thanks for inspiring me. when i bought my first reflex i was like "i hope i can be as good as her" :)"
November 14th, 2009
plant sound says:
"Chelsea has a way of capturing so much passion in a single photograph. The flawless way she captures love and light and life keeps on leaving me breathless."
October 27th, 2009
Krisztina Tordai says:
"I love her pictures!!! I love the Mood and everything!!!!"
October 3rd, 2008
"Chelsea...what a young, beautiful, and talented photographer. She has showed me some great action sites and tips. She has inspired to not slack in my creativity. Her photos are simply gorgeous."
July 30th, 2008
"Besides the fact that Chelsea has been one of my closest friends for years, I am a huge fan of her photography. I am inspired by her eye for beauty in all the right places. She is an amazing artist!"
June 13th, 2008
"lovely photos. i especially love her closeup eye ones. beautiful eyes."
April 25th, 2007
"You either have the eye to be a good photographer, or you don't. Then within those people that have the eye, there's a slim margin of those who have a great eye. Chelsea has the intangibles necessary to be a great photographer and is seemingly tearing up the flickr scene with her presence on Explore. Not only does she have an eye for good subject/compositions, but also, when she turns the camera on herself, its a beautiful thing."
March 7th, 2007
Sandra Freyler says:
"Chelsea's work is just the beginning.... I cannot wait to see what she has instore for us! Your images rock!!! :)"
February 26th, 2007
- Chelsea Victoria
- February 2006
- Buffalo, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Chelsea Victoria Photography