I like photography and I couldn't imagine a life without it...
visited 105 states (46.6%)Create your own visited map of The World or try another Douwe Osinga project
Underwater photography forum www.digidiver.net/
Please don't invite me to join groups that demand comments - If an image is worth commenting upon I will do it at my own discretion and not because I feel obliged to do so by rules that promote only to clog up flickr with rubbish.
- The scent of photography 283,608 photos, 3,848 members
- Staffordshire Photographers 31,920 photos, 335 members
- Canon 5D mkII mkIII UK 7,688 photos, 246 members
- Clownfish 1,051 photos, 215 members
- Macro* Art * News 123,353 photos, 3,208 members
- yokopakumayoko**International Photo Gallery** 430,149 photos, 5,439 members
- Boat Building 130 photos, 315 members
- Fotografia Subaquática 6,307 photos, 226 members
- SCUBACQUEANDO 7,808 photos, 422 members
- www.digidiver.net Group pool 4,918 photos, 196 members
- Wetpixel Underwater Photography 103,825 photos, 3,637 members
- underwater australasia 4,498 photos, 197 members
- Fauna of the Seychelles Islands 2,962 photos, 233 members
- FUJI WORLD 1,295 photos, 38 members
- Filefish / Monacanthidae ONLY 932 photos, 82 members
- Everything About The Sea 38,951 photos, 2,823 members
- Born Free, Living Free 135,537 photos, 3,077 members
- "HERPTILES UNITED " 5,509 photos, 230 members
- Sea Life 21,113 photos, 900 members
- Diving COIS 16,983 photos, 394 members
- Ocean-- Above and Below 42,845 photos, 2,449 members
- Frogfish Photography - underwater images 51,909 photos, 1,310 members
- Underwater Wide-Angle & Fish-Eye 15,489 photos, 818 members
- Underwater Seychelles 927 photos, 77 members
- The Philippines Underwater 5,335 photos, 207 members
- Secret Life of Birds 107,354 photos, 5,936 members
- Creative underwater photography 12,134 photos, 837 members
- Fuji Portraits 7,834 photos, 393 members
- CRUSTACEA - crustaceans - Krustentiere - crustacés 3,470 photos, 260 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 260,561 photos, 13,814 members
- Conservation Revolution 4,812 photos, 214 members
- Art of Nature 544,768 photos, 12,926 members
- Mandarin Fish 158 photos, 64 members
- Beautiful Bugs 174,947 photos, 7,162 members
- Super Macro's! Comment on as many as you like ! 35,220 photos, 3,046 members
- Helicopter Views 7,305 photos, 547 members
- Faces of Seychelles - Seselwa 1,001 photos, 101 members
- SEYCHELLES SEYCHELLES SEYCHELLES 1,342 photos, 65 members
- While in the Seychelles 7,281 photos, 480 members
- Landscapes and seashores of the Seychelles (No People Please) 7,065 photos, 721 members
- ...Purple Photos for Lupus Awareness... 5,594 photos, 1,052 members
- BUG [directory] 虫 63,338 photos, 3,369 members
- ONE PHOTO (closed 1-1-2016-online gallery now) 14,992 photos, 1,154 members
- Dragonflies 101,131 photos, 8,935 members
- Insect Porn 13,677 photos, 2,900 members
- Raccontare la natura ( Armonia e contraddizioni ) 52,283 photos, 2,763 members
- Super Macro 92,679 photos, 3,475 members
- Câmera de Ouro Brasil (read the rules) 6,756 photos, 3,315 members
- heat waves.frost bites (extreme photos) 635 photos, 260 members
- Digital Underwater Photography 92,719 photos, 4,122 members
"Well it took me time (a lot, I know) to find some words. And still I'm looking for something original, a difficult task as everything has been said before. If I remember well your shots were the first ones here on flickr that made me discover Manado and Lembeh, AND the pygmy seahorses. I took some great virtual dives though your photostream and still do so. Most of what I learned over the last years comes from watching your pics here. Let's say that the time it took me to write this testimonial is directly proportional to the love and respect I have for your photography (U/W as well as topside) as well as for yourself. Looking forward to the Sulawesi trip"
October 28th, 2008
"As far as I remember, the firsts wonderfull underwater photos I saw was from Dr. Bob.
And still now, I don't remember one of his shot I didn't like.
More of all, his words often touched me when I was begining underwater photograhy, and his way to see and feel it is an exemplary.
Thanks for everything you gave to me."
June 28th, 2008
shacky Lancaster says:
work keeps me coming back time and again to view his photos
His underwater shots are just stunning
keep up the good work Bob"
July 31st, 2007
dianti andajani says:
"Bob, you are the master of underwater photography. After seing your work, I feel like hiding all my underwater photos. Simply the greatest underwater photographer on flickr!"
January 27th, 2007
"Bob, you have inspired me! Your photography is spectacular and it is wonderful that you share your knowledge with folks like me. Your input and encouragement are much appreciated."
August 29th, 2006
"Considering Dr Bob could not be arsed, his continuing
enthusiasum and talent clearly shows otherwise. Could not be arsed means _ I am off to get something totaly new.
What an Arse!!!
July 30th, 2006
RyanC Photography says:
"Bob, is definetly one of the TOP if not the BEST underwater sealife photographer on flickr!
Take a look through his photos and you will see why.
April 24th, 2006
"Don't have to write many words for this guy .. simply check out his masterpieces.
Looking forward to dive with you sometimes and steal some tricks from you LOL"
August 26th, 2005
Reef Reflections says:
"Fiji Bob [Dr Bob Whorton] is a recognized “Master” of underwater macro photography and he now has graced the Flickr community with his amazing photographs. His ability to first find and then photograph, with exacting detail, the exotic critters in his photo stream is unsurpassed. He is the “Macro King”."
August 9th, 2005
Erwin Kodiat says:
"Simply an underwater macro master!
Looking forward to have a diving trip together with Bob."
July 29th, 2005
- July 2005
- Dive tripper