Please note that ALL images on my site are copyrighted by me so don't get any funny ideas now! You may not reproduce any image in my collection in any form (blogs, ads, products, personal websites, company websites, photography websites, print, etc) without my written permission.
Here are some of my favorite shots around where I live:
- Ricker Pond, Vermont Photo
- Taughannock Falls, New York Photo
- Ricketts Glen, Pennsylvania Photo
- Sleepy Hollow Farm, Vermont Photo
- Ocean City, New Jersey Photo
- Longwood Gardens, Pennsylvania Photo
- Otter Point, Acadia National Park, Maine Photo
Photos of blypix (3)
- Great SMOKY MOUNTAINS National Park & Surrounding Area! 24,656 photos, 2,517 members
- Delaware Water Gap 4,499 photos, 346 members
- [ Wonders of Nature ] 44,269 photos, 2,062 members
- Great Smoky Mountains 7,643 photos, 605 members
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it... 67 photos, 36 members
- Waterfall Appreciation and Critique 14,120 photos, 2,553 members
- PA Waterfalls 1,586 photos, 348 members
- Canadian Rockies 42,128 photos, 2,663 members
- National Parks of Canada 37,198 photos, 2,684 members
- Mountain Trail Photo Nature Photography Group (POST 1/COMMENT 3) 6,613 photos, 488 members
- favorite flickr friends 105 photos, 46 members
- FingerLakes 8,452 photos, 511 members
- yosemite 44,976 photos, 6,467 members
- Golden Landscape, Only The Best ! (Post 1, Comment 1) 105,989 photos, 9,174 members
- GARBONG BISAYA International Photographers Club™ 18,675 photos, 656 members
- *ABW* Gallery - by invitation only 1,031 photos, 1,487 members
- New York, New York 461,558 photos, 17,340 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 66,800 photos, 8,517 members
- Acadia 11,919 photos, 1,108 members
- Ricketts Glen State Park 3,028 photos, 360 members
- Skylines around the world 88,058 photos, 6,189 members
- Outdoor Photographer Magazine (Unofficial) 680,170 photos, 15,003 members
- Bridges and Tunnels 194,632 photos, 18,215 members
- Philadelphia: the Good, the Bad, the Ugly. 25,033 photos, 406 members
- Center City - Philadelphia 23,728 photos, 524 members
- NYC Bridges 15,734 photos, 2,003 members
- Brooklyn Bridge 4,640 photos, 1,017 members
- Waterfalls Around the World 95,695 photos, 12,818 members
- New Jersey Shore 11,588 photos, 643 members
- New York City 807,527 photos, 58,274 members
- New York City Skyline 32,985 photos, 2,794 members
- "KABAYAN: Fil-Am Fotogs" 116,246 photos, 2,780 members
- Anybody Want To Have A NJ Photo Outing? 17,685 photos, 647 members
- Vermont 22,718 photos, 1,196 members
- Maine Lighthouses 5,239 photos, 664 members
- Lighthouses of the World 93,188 photos, 13,215 members
- U.S. National Parks 206,392 photos, 18,426 members
- Maine 50,581 photos, 2,047 members
- New England 182,118 photos, 3,649 members
- Philadelphia: The Charm of the City 34,607 photos, 2,334 members
- New Jersey - The Garden State 64,763 photos, 1,962 members
- Waterfalls of New York State 14,334 photos, 812 members
- Waterfalls 184,202 photos, 21,783 members
- Waterlily and Lotus 16,976 photos, 2,277 members
- Flickr New Jersey 105,326 photos, 1,807 members
- Longwood Gardens 20,077 photos, 994 members
Gà cà chớn says:
"I really love your landscape photos! Thanks for sharing!"
November 1st, 2009
"Binh Ly, I really like your ideas and visions about lighthouses and waterfalls..."
July 27th, 2009
"Binh Ly brings enormous skill and artistry to his photography. Compositions are always excellent and quite instructive. I find myself going to his photostream as soon as I launch Flickr. Frankly, I can't quite figure out how he gets to so many locations in such a short period of time!"
July 17th, 2009
"Bly you inspired me so much i could fell in love with you without seeing you. Your work truelly reflects who you are. thank you so much for sharing it hope you'll never get tired of photography .."
February 4th, 2009
~joe payne~ says:
"Bly2k was one of the first streams I got to look at on Flickr. I seem to recall I was trawling through Fred Miranda's forum and there was a link through to here. Anyway, that was around the time I joined Flickr and I have kept coming back since to feel inspired and jealous at the same time. This guy has some serious skills.
My fave thing about Binh's steam is the sheer variety of the shots you see. He doesn't just trot out the same thing again and again. He pushes himself and that inspires me to get outside of my comfort zone and try something new.
January 9th, 2009
"Bly2k is the kind of friend you want on flickr. He is attentive and caring. He goes beyond the "traditional" flickr comments and adds something thoughtful or unique to each comment he leaves. He is very talented in photography, which you can easily see that from his photostream. I am glad to have met Bly2k and happy to have him as a flickr friend."
December 31st, 2008
"Bly2k is a photographer who always cause admiration. It is certainly an artist of light, colors and shapes. Their results are impressive. Visit his gallery and stopped watching his creations is to enjoy art and its great capacity to reflect the beauty before our eyes. I see this as a great expert who can learn and see your photos is that this is evident !!!... :·)"
November 19th, 2008
"This site is a learning experience"
November 14th, 2008
"A great nature photographer to be inspire, especially his waterfall"
November 19th, 2008
"....what a great photographer you are. i want to sit next to you while doing your hdr! hahaha. And all your pictures are really hot and really amazing. Isa kang henyo>magaling ka!"
September 26th, 2008
Anh Luong says:
"I feel very lucky to know this man!!"
September 9th, 2008
"Binh is amazing. Why? Because he produces gorgeous images, and more importantly, when I post something...he comments on it ;-)"
September 3rd, 2008
"This guy is my Idol! the ultimate photographer! wish to learn more from him! bai nanudlo pod diha ug techniques!"
August 4th, 2008
"I love this man.:) Binh is very humble kind of person with great talents in photography and playing acoustic guitar. He is very patient in teaching the basics of photography and some other stuff hehehe. His great artworks and composition inspires and encourage me to learn more about photography. I’m impressed with his images. He is a very creative artist. I’m proud of you. Thank you very much for imparting your knowledge. :)"
June 10th, 2008
- October 2006
- PA, USA