Full of curiosity.
Admirer of Nature. Cloudchaser.
Catlover. Birdwatcher. I love tiny creatures.
Nikon D70s, replaced with Nikon D80.
replaced with D600 in 2013.
I enjoy taking macro pictures with TAMRON SP AF90mmF/2.8 Di MACRO1:1
My other tools: NIKKOR 28-300mm1:3.5-5.6G
TAMRON 11-17mm, hopefully will be returned soon.
KENKO N-AFD 1.5x TELEPLUS MC.
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 18-200mm
Some of the old pictures were taken with Cannon PowerShot S10 & OLYMPUS CAMEDIA C-770 Ultra Zoom
＋1.7TELE CONVERSION LENS.
ALL of MY PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHTED.
Please ask my permission before you blog, or use any of my pictures.
Photos of kaycatt* (7)
- ANCIENT RELICS 106,986 photos, 4,298 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 16,447 photos, 603 members
- 松殿山荘 704 photos, 37 members
- ume momo sakura (blossom of spring) - 梅桃桜 18,010 photos, 1,264 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 19,448 photos, 5,303 members
- fall foliage 35,272 photos, 2,429 members
- Handmade Lens 869 photos, 116 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 206,779 photos, 19,918 members
- Tuxedo cats 26,187 photos, 2,627 members
- I Shoot Film 2,539,098 photos, 105,059 members
- Minolta 95,280 photos, 3,836 members
- Nara ～奈良 20,365 photos, 1,011 members
- Nikkor 290,977 photos, 10,422 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 1,024,224 photos, 18,798 members
- Backyard Bird Watching 119,409 photos, 2,906 members
- Jan&Frenk's Friends [INVITED ONLY] COMMENT OTHER PHOTOS PLS!! 1,412 photos, 247 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 78,659 photos, 4,851 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 55,266 photos, 2,444 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 258,177 photos, 10,849 members
- Homemade Lens 8,476 photos, 2,409 members
- Birds Photos 2,387,847 photos, 77,826 members
- NO Sarah Palin 160 photos, 79 members
- Pink 2008 20,541 photos, 8,599 members
- Slightly Out of Focus チョットぴんぼけ 3,854 photos, 718 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 1,946 photos, 537 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,173 photos, 22,119 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 218,200 photos, 14,097 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 116,682 photos, 8,079 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 139,052 photos, 30,450 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 97,703 photos, 4,724 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 18,196 photos, 2,819 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 63,091 photos, 7,642 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 159,715 photos, 6,596 members
- LOTUS Flowers 4,179 photos, 700 members
- Hypericum chinense 392 photos, 60 members
- DIY Fisheye 3,303 photos, 875 members
- Butterfly Beauty 159,524 photos, 12,144 members
- Spectacular Insects 101,870 photos, 7,503 members
- Wings Of The World 38,912 photos, 932 members
- Nikon D80 Users 598,703 photos, 24,029 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 322,322 photos, 39,924 members
- Avian Photography (Plz Comment). 24,920 photos, 856 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 87,307 photos, 9,087 members
- Shiritori - 尻取り 123 photos, 93 members
- Asuka Mura 909 photos, 36 members
- ~Elegance~ 175,560 photos, 8,184 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 427,731 photos, 51,028 members
- Beautiful Japan 316,775 photos, 10,313 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,194 photos, 6,558 members
- Birds in Flight! 171,974 photos, 7,917 members
"Kaycat takes gorgeous nature photos ,itis very beatiful to visiting her stream,great photography,nice to meet you,thanks for all sharing and supports"
September 22nd, 2006
"I just got the chance to go through your recent nature/macro pix. They are absolutely stunning! You've motivated me to take some serious photos this weekend :)"
September 1st, 2006
"Kayoko approached me in the summer of 1984 (22 years ago!) with the words: "May I speak to you?" We were attending a social club meeting of foreign scientists and wives in Tsukuba Science City, Japan. Ever since then I have counted her among my best friends, even though distance in time and space has made it difficult for us to meet in person.
In the late fall of 2005 Kayoko invited me to a new way of keeping in touch. She asked me to join Flickr and I accepted, of course, wanting to take part of her fabulous pictures and her life as it is reflected in her Flickr blog.
Moreover, her kind invitation made me take up photography again, after many, many years.
And I get to see so many lovely and inspiring pictures taken by so many fellow human beings all over the world.
For all of this I am very grateful, Kayoko! Arigato gozaimasu, indeed!"
June 2nd, 2006
"Seeing Kaycats Flowers is like breathing fresh air!"
May 13th, 2006
- October 2005
- Kyoto, Japan
- I am:
- Female and Taken