Full of curiosity.
Admirer of Nature. Cloudchaser.
Catlover. Birdwatcher. I love tiny creatures.
Nikon D70s, replaced with Nikon D80.
replaced with D600 in 2013.
I enjoy taking macro pictures with TAMRON SP AF90mmF/2.8 Di MACRO1:1
My other tools: NIKKOR 28-300mm1:3.5-5.6G
TAMRON 11-17mm, hopefully will be returned soon.
KENKO N-AFD 1.5x TELEPLUS MC.
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 18-200mm
Some of the old pictures were taken with Cannon PowerShot S10 & OLYMPUS CAMEDIA C-770 Ultra Zoom
＋1.7TELE CONVERSION LENS.
ALL of MY PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHTED.
Please ask my permission before you blog, or use any of my pictures.
Photos of kaycatt* (7)
- ANCIENT RELICS 96,971 photos, 4,238 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 15,895 photos, 597 members
- 松殿山荘 704 photos, 37 members
- ume momo sakura (blossom of spring) - 梅桃桜 18,121 photos, 1,259 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 19,566 photos, 5,071 members
- fall foliage 32,014 photos, 2,310 members
- Handmade Lens 767 photos, 112 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 203,295 photos, 19,506 members
- Tuxedo cats 26,057 photos, 2,617 members
- I Shoot Film 2,495,587 photos, 103,626 members
- Minolta 92,204 photos, 3,759 members
- Nara ～奈良 20,279 photos, 990 members
- Nikkor 270,359 photos, 10,261 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 976,947 photos, 18,435 members
- Backyard Bird Watching 113,702 photos, 2,841 members
- Jan&Frenk's Friends [INVITED ONLY] COMMENT OTHER PHOTOS PLS!! 1,409 photos, 248 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 77,115 photos, 4,824 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 50,658 photos, 2,351 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 245,362 photos, 10,574 members
- Homemade Lens 8,040 photos, 2,353 members
- Birds Photos 2,244,965 photos, 75,092 members
- NO Sarah Palin 160 photos, 79 members
- Pink 2008 20,604 photos, 8,622 members
- Slightly Out of Focus チョットぴんぼけ 3,449 photos, 713 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 2,194 photos, 528 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,929 photos, 22,047 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 212,698 photos, 14,019 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 114,950 photos, 7,946 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 137,507 photos, 30,271 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 95,781 photos, 4,684 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 17,709 photos, 2,800 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 62,082 photos, 7,597 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 153,436 photos, 6,496 members
- LOTUS Flowers 4,150 photos, 697 members
- Hypericum chinense 392 photos, 60 members
- DIY Fisheye 3,259 photos, 879 members
- Butterfly Beauty 152,906 photos, 11,934 members
- Spectacular Insects 96,041 photos, 7,403 members
- Wings Of The World 32,349 photos, 706 members
- Nikon D80 Users 598,284 photos, 24,074 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 318,268 photos, 39,878 members
- Avian Photography (Plz Comment). 24,696 photos, 861 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 86,901 photos, 9,032 members
- Shiritori - 尻取り 121 photos, 93 members
- Asuka Mura 900 photos, 35 members
- ~Elegance~ 168,742 photos, 8,107 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 417,978 photos, 50,944 members
- Beautiful Japan 302,959 photos, 10,080 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,202 photos, 6,576 members
- Birds in Flight! 164,730 photos, 7,771 members
"Kaycat takes gorgeous nature photos ,itis very beatiful to visiting her stream,great photography,nice to meet you,thanks for all sharing and supports"
September 22nd, 2006
"I just got the chance to go through your recent nature/macro pix. They are absolutely stunning! You've motivated me to take some serious photos this weekend :)"
September 1st, 2006
"Kayoko approached me in the summer of 1984 (22 years ago!) with the words: "May I speak to you?" We were attending a social club meeting of foreign scientists and wives in Tsukuba Science City, Japan. Ever since then I have counted her among my best friends, even though distance in time and space has made it difficult for us to meet in person.
In the late fall of 2005 Kayoko invited me to a new way of keeping in touch. She asked me to join Flickr and I accepted, of course, wanting to take part of her fabulous pictures and her life as it is reflected in her Flickr blog.
Moreover, her kind invitation made me take up photography again, after many, many years.
And I get to see so many lovely and inspiring pictures taken by so many fellow human beings all over the world.
For all of this I am very grateful, Kayoko! Arigato gozaimasu, indeed!"
June 2nd, 2006
"Seeing Kaycats Flowers is like breathing fresh air!"
May 13th, 2006
- October 2005
- Kyoto, Japan
- I am:
- Female and Taken