Full of curiosity.
Admirer of Nature. Cloudchaser.
Catlover. Birdwatcher. I love tiny creatures.
My camera: Nikon D70s since Feb.3, 2006.( Now my son, T is a proud ower of this camera)
Nikon D80 is my delightful new tool...but dropped and broken in
2013 and replaced with D600.
I enjoy taking macro pictures with TAMRON SP AF90mmF/2.8 Di MACRO1:1
My other tools:
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-70mm ( belongs to my son, T now)
TAMRON AF ASPHERICAL XR Di(IF) 28-300mm.( I gave it to my son, T.)
KENKO N-AFD 1.5x TELEPLUS MC.
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 18-200mm
Some of the old pictures were taken with Cannon PowerShot S10 & OLYMPUS CAMEDIA C-770 Ultra Zoom
＋1.7TELE CONVERSION LENS.
Please ask my permission before you blog, or use any of my pictures. I'm quite a reasonable person. :-) Thank you!
Photos of kaycatt* (7)
- ANCIENT RELICS 65,744 photos, 3,939 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 12,171 photos, 497 members
- 松殿山荘 706 photos, 37 members
- ume momo sakura (blossom of spring) - 梅桃桜 16,234 photos, 1,195 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 19,823 photos, 4,482 members
- fall foliage 27,959 photos, 2,097 members
- Handmade Lens 373 photos, 85 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 189,282 photos, 17,151 members
- Tuxedo cats 25,174 photos, 2,578 members
- I Shoot Film 2,316,291 photos, 94,385 members
- Minolta 84,795 photos, 3,525 members
- Nara ～奈良 17,390 photos, 877 members
- Nikkor 226,922 photos, 9,681 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 800,731 photos, 16,467 members
- Backyard Bird Watching 90,800 photos, 2,519 members
- Jan&Frenk's Friends [INVITED ONLY] COMMENT OTHER PHOTOS PLS!! 1,334 photos, 249 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 69,491 photos, 4,589 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 36,244 photos, 1,972 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 202,538 photos, 9,420 members
- Homemade Lens 6,166 photos, 2,131 members
- Birds Photos 1,651,525 photos, 61,977 members
- NO Sarah Palin 152 photos, 78 members
- Pink 2008 20,809 photos, 8,717 members
- Slightly Out of Focus チョットぴんぼけ 3,590 photos, 722 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 2,059 photos, 504 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,778 photos, 21,605 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 199,152 photos, 13,666 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 105,505 photos, 7,390 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 132,495 photos, 29,688 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 84,555 photos, 4,379 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 16,104 photos, 2,715 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 55,344 photos, 7,215 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 126,698 photos, 5,883 members
- LOTUS Flowers 3,575 photos, 673 members
- Hypericum chinense 367 photos, 62 members
- DIY Fisheye 2,965 photos, 869 members
- Butterfly Beauty 123,013 photos, 10,678 members
- Spectacular Insects 70,693 photos, 6,596 members
- Wings Of The World 15,467 photos, 465 members
- Nikon D80 Users 592,694 photos, 24,093 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 306,232 photos, 39,474 members
- Avian Photography (Plz Comment). 23,044 photos, 869 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 76,460 photos, 8,569 members
- Shiritori - 尻取り 121 photos, 95 members
- Asuka Mura 901 photos, 35 members
- ~Elegance~ 146,670 photos, 7,785 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 380,937 photos, 50,433 members
- Beautiful Japan 245,844 photos, 8,854 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,474 photos, 6,641 members
- Birds in Flight! 135,561 photos, 7,080 members
"Kaycat takes gorgeous nature photos ,itis very beatiful to visiting her stream,great photography,nice to meet you,thanks for all sharing and supports"
September 22nd, 2006
"I just got the chance to go through your recent nature/macro pix. They are absolutely stunning! You've motivated me to take some serious photos this weekend :)"
September 1st, 2006
"Kayoko approached me in the summer of 1984 (22 years ago!) with the words: "May I speak to you?" We were attending a social club meeting of foreign scientists and wives in Tsukuba Science City, Japan. Ever since then I have counted her among my best friends, even though distance in time and space has made it difficult for us to meet in person.
In the late fall of 2005 Kayoko invited me to a new way of keeping in touch. She asked me to join Flickr and I accepted, of course, wanting to take part of her fabulous pictures and her life as it is reflected in her Flickr blog.
Moreover, her kind invitation made me take up photography again, after many, many years.
And I get to see so many lovely and inspiring pictures taken by so many fellow human beings all over the world.
For all of this I am very grateful, Kayoko! Arigato gozaimasu, indeed!"
June 2nd, 2006
"Seeing Kaycats Flowers is like breathing fresh air!"
May 13th, 2006
- October 2005
- Kyoto, Japan
- I am:
- Female and Taken