Full of curiosity.
Admirer of Nature. Cloudchaser.
Catlover. Birdwatcher. I love tiny creatures.
Nikon D70s, replaced with Nikon D80.
replaced with D600 in 2013.
I enjoy taking macro pictures with TAMRON SP AF90mmF/2.8 Di MACRO1:1
My other tools: NIKKOR 28-300mm1:3.5-5.6G
TAMRON 11-17mm, hopefully will be returned soon.
KENKO N-AFD 1.5x TELEPLUS MC.
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 18-200mm
Some of the old pictures were taken with Cannon PowerShot S10 & OLYMPUS CAMEDIA C-770 Ultra Zoom
＋1.7TELE CONVERSION LENS.
ALL of MY PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHTED.
Please ask my permission before you blog, or use any of my pictures.
Photos of kaycatt* (7)
- ANCIENT RELICS 100,895 photos, 4,248 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 16,172 photos, 601 members
- 松殿山荘 704 photos, 37 members
- ume momo sakura (blossom of spring) - 梅桃桜 17,945 photos, 1,263 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 19,541 photos, 5,130 members
- fall foliage 33,205 photos, 2,374 members
- Handmade Lens 786 photos, 113 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 204,698 photos, 19,697 members
- Tuxedo cats 26,115 photos, 2,622 members
- I Shoot Film 2,513,603 photos, 104,160 members
- Minolta 93,489 photos, 3,785 members
- Nara ～奈良 20,551 photos, 997 members
- Nikkor 279,454 photos, 10,336 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 994,696 photos, 18,568 members
- Backyard Bird Watching 114,965 photos, 2,863 members
- Jan&Frenk's Friends [INVITED ONLY] COMMENT OTHER PHOTOS PLS!! 1,410 photos, 248 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 77,686 photos, 4,826 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 52,564 photos, 2,388 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 250,880 photos, 10,701 members
- Homemade Lens 8,266 photos, 2,372 members
- Birds Photos 2,298,420 photos, 76,092 members
- NO Sarah Palin 160 photos, 79 members
- Pink 2008 20,578 photos, 8,612 members
- Slightly Out of Focus チョットぴんぼけ 3,441 photos, 712 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 2,224 photos, 533 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 115,171 photos, 22,085 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 215,112 photos, 14,042 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 115,545 photos, 7,990 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 137,512 photos, 30,259 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 96,819 photos, 4,702 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 17,921 photos, 2,801 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 62,476 photos, 7,608 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 156,039 photos, 6,548 members
- LOTUS Flowers 4,181 photos, 697 members
- Hypericum chinense 392 photos, 60 members
- DIY Fisheye 3,277 photos, 878 members
- Butterfly Beauty 156,757 photos, 12,049 members
- Spectacular Insects 98,985 photos, 7,456 members
- Wings Of The World 34,027 photos, 728 members
- Nikon D80 Users 598,221 photos, 24,063 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 320,002 photos, 39,892 members
- Avian Photography (Plz Comment). 24,753 photos, 857 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 87,285 photos, 9,041 members
- Shiritori - 尻取り 121 photos, 93 members
- Asuka Mura 909 photos, 35 members
- ~Elegance~ 171,518 photos, 8,135 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 422,360 photos, 50,973 members
- Beautiful Japan 308,246 photos, 10,153 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,229 photos, 6,567 members
- Birds in Flight! 167,291 photos, 7,822 members
"Kaycat takes gorgeous nature photos ,itis very beatiful to visiting her stream,great photography,nice to meet you,thanks for all sharing and supports"
September 22nd, 2006
"I just got the chance to go through your recent nature/macro pix. They are absolutely stunning! You've motivated me to take some serious photos this weekend :)"
September 1st, 2006
"Kayoko approached me in the summer of 1984 (22 years ago!) with the words: "May I speak to you?" We were attending a social club meeting of foreign scientists and wives in Tsukuba Science City, Japan. Ever since then I have counted her among my best friends, even though distance in time and space has made it difficult for us to meet in person.
In the late fall of 2005 Kayoko invited me to a new way of keeping in touch. She asked me to join Flickr and I accepted, of course, wanting to take part of her fabulous pictures and her life as it is reflected in her Flickr blog.
Moreover, her kind invitation made me take up photography again, after many, many years.
And I get to see so many lovely and inspiring pictures taken by so many fellow human beings all over the world.
For all of this I am very grateful, Kayoko! Arigato gozaimasu, indeed!"
June 2nd, 2006
"Seeing Kaycats Flowers is like breathing fresh air!"
May 13th, 2006
- October 2005
- Kyoto, Japan
- I am:
- Female and Taken