Divorced and living life to the max! Senior Staff nurse/ Junior Sister on an extremely busy Dialysis unit. Love my job but love my kids and social life even more. New to photography so very novice but enjoying it all the same. New to computing as well so photoshop and i have just met! so complex really frustrates me epecially when i see the brilliant effects it's capable of thru my flickr friends..... MUST MUST find a tutorial! If anyone has tips on photoshop please flickrmail me (quick!) Oh as a side note my name is Debbie, Not Debby....wasn't allowed the user option of Debbie for some reason!
href="http://interestingby.isaias.com.mx/pm.php?id=55603144@N00" rel="nofollow">My Most Interesting
Free Web Counter
flickr inspector blueeyeddebby's flickr score: 2516
- The Pinnacle - Closed - Thank you for the good times 7,727 photos, 874 members
- Buoyant - Buoy Images 31,852 photos, 3,294 members
- CLOSED - Kanchenjunga Winners 726 photos, 63 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,464 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,285 members
- South Wales Dubbers 471 photos, 64 members
- OLD Pinnacle Treasure Hunt Intro(Clue #1) 0 photos, 15 members
- Autism training aids 79 photos, 35 members
- Flickr Hacks 419 photos, 21,992 members
- PseudoHDR 361 photos, 14 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,224,352 photos, 36,786 members
- "Wales" 852 photos, 51 members
- Freephotoguides 281 photos, 386 members
- Dyffryn Gardens 500 photos, 37 members
- Swansea 13,601 photos, 514 members
- If my picture is crap please say so!! 2 photos, 6 members
- HDR / Tone Mapped - Wales 4,428 photos, 262 members
- Welsh Food & Drink 236 photos, 30 members
- Welsh Portrait Group 3,700 photos, 138 members
- Textures for Layers 15,183 photos, 16,240 members
- Welsh Icons 3,666 photos, 188 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 302,278 photos, 32,960 members
- West Wales Landscapes 1,121 photos, 77 members
- Cool Pool. 1,975 photos, 122 members
- SYMBOLS AND SIGNS/SIMBOLI E SEGNI 2,413 photos, 364 members
- EXPLORER BOUND post 1, comment/fav any 2 5,529 photos, 490 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 207,609 photos, 3,404 members
- Photoshop Support Group 322,736 photos, 35,714 members
- Welsh Landscape 38,466 photos, 1,012 members
- HDR 1,040,113 photos, 93,129 members
- cymru flickr wales 68,884 photos, 1,081 members
- KPG 27 photos, 19 members
- Kidney Transplants R US 188 photos, 41 members
- HDR from a single RAW 96,431 photos, 9,446 members
- HDR NO HOLDS BARRED 146,824 photos, 3,389 members
- The World Through My Eyes - TGIF *OPEN* 4,440,770 photos, 119,185 members
- Wales 166,386 photos, 3,639 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 762,006 photos, 33,514 members
"Shes Welsh , a nurse ,fit and a photographer...Maybe a bit insane though. Just my sort of person.Never liked the english much...there not...erm....right in the head.Impressive work too."
November 19th, 2008
Dreams portraits says:
"with such a wide diversity of styles her shots are a serious inspiration to someone like myself(trying to learn)...please keep the great work going and may your light always be good"
January 8th, 2010
"Debbie is a caring sharing type of girl, and great fun to be with when out with the camera or on the town. She is always keen to learn new tecniques, and always willing to pass on her knowlege to others. She even manages to take quite a few good photos, as you will see if you take a look through her stream."
February 16th, 2009
"Debbie is a gem beyond price. There are many good photographers on Flickr and Debbie is one of the best, as well as being willing to learn and to share her knowledge....however, she is also a kind, considerate, friend and I am honoured to know her."
April 24th, 2008
"Debbie has been a flickr contact for as long as I can remember and is a great friend and a lovely person.
Her enthusiasm for taking photos and processing them and her will to develop and improve are admirable and insprational and she has developed a hobby of which she had no knowledge into a creative and skillful passtime.
I think Debbie has probably commented and faved more of my photos than any other person so she is probably visually impaired too!!
Great to have you around Debbie. Keep up the great work and thanks for you friendship and sense of humour."
May 26th, 2007
Fairway Kev says:
"The nicest person anyone could ever wish to meet.
A real special person.
Picked up a "proper" camera less than a year ago and is producing some great results. And will continue to do so. Amazing.
Always a joy.
A daily dose of Debs has to be the top of anyone's agenda."
April 28th, 2007
Andrew in Yorkshire says:
"Discovering Debbie’s photostream is like discovering a hidden world of beautiful things - happy, smiling faces, wonderful countryside, beautiful colours and interesting places. Debbie always takes so much care in producing something unique and constantly strives for new and interesting ways to photograph the things around her. She is always generous in her encouragement and support of other photographers and always willing to share her knowledge and discoveries. People like Debbie make Flickr a wonderful place to hang out!"
January 24th, 2007
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"Debbie describes herself as a novice photographer, but that belies the truly wonderful photographs that she shows us... She gives generous comments full of cheer and happiness and it is a delight to know her on Flickr... Pause a while, go through her photostream and prepare to be amazed... :)))
Debbie, this is a small gift to you for Christmas 2006... Thank you..."
December 20th, 2006
Owen Garfield Richards says:
"I trust this lady the most to stick sharp pointy things into my arms"
July 15th, 2006
- Debbie Hopkins
- May 2006
- Swansea, wales, uk
- I am:
- Female and Single
- staff nurse