I am a landscape, seascape and underwater photographer living in Sydney, Australia.
My call to photography started as I wanted to give people more of an insight into the underwater world. My interest has expanded as I've realised I can attempt to communicate how I see the underwater world and the coastal landscape.
My photo gear is currently built around the micro four-thirds (m43) system, with my cameras being a Panasonic Lumix G9 and an older Panasonic GX7. I have a range of lenses, and kit for topside and underwater imagery.
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 66,237 photos, 1,826 members
- DivePhotoGuide Underwater Photography 48,444 photos, 1,302 members
- Nightscapes - Natural Landscapes at Night 65,317 photos, 8,162 members
- Seascape Central 103,760 photos, 6,072 members
- PLANET EARTH IN HDR 10,947 photos, 369 members
- Aperture Users 444,079 photos, 11,755 members
- This Week in Photo 428,543 photos, 14,428 members
- Shorinjiryu Kenyukai Watanabe-Ha Australia 0 photos, 2 members
- Wetpixel Underwater Photography 109,910 photos, 3,685 members
DesParoz doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Des Paroz
- August 2005
- Sydney, Australia
- I am:
- Des Paroz On The Go