I shoot with a Nikon D70, D100, and a D200.
Photos of dockmaster (1)
- Russell Lyon 85 photos, 38 members
- Band Promos 31,781 photos, 8,254 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 175,839 photos, 5,803 members
- Bunny Buisiness 34 photos, 12 members
- Flickr Whores Only! 35,530 photos, 942 members
- Clavicles 1,835 photos, 914 members
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn 13,335 photos, 1,190 members
- DeathGob T-Shirt & Badge Owners Club 90 photos, 57 members
- World Cup 2006 Panini Unofficial Stickers 12 photos, 26 members
- Funjunkie 2,742 photos, 121 members
- Poorusher 236 photos, 61 members
- still drunk 152 photos, 16 members
- We Hate Hog 59 photos, 27 members
- We Own This Town: Nashville 2,225 photos, 156 members
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn 5,645 photos, 437 members
- still lives 4,241 photos, 328 members
- Brooklyn Kickball 567 photos, 25 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 724,895 photos, 28,186 members
- Creative Child Photography 242,451 photos, 22,264 members
- Ding! (Photos that have gotten a 'Ding!' comment) 861 photos, 451 members
- Vintage Photographer's Shadow 215 photos, 88 members
- The Photographer's Shadow 2,744 photos, 953 members
- in HONOR of 168 photos, 254 members
- B&W DREAMS 213,615 photos, 6,275 members
- PEOPLEPIX 147,684 photos, 3,856 members
- High Contrast 189,245 photos, 8,690 members
- Red Rule 640,996 photos, 56,747 members
- AMAZING: commented with amazing 26,216 photos, 2,499 members
- the "perfect" shot 1,100 photos, 353 members
- 500 views and 50 favourites 6,652 photos, 2,522 members
- flickr kid mixr - plz read - specific - NOT a general kid group 669 photos, 123 members
- Grain is Good 452,515 photos, 15,899 members
- and family and friends 5,831 photos, 555 members
- Stunning! 8,101 photos, 1,818 members
- OMG!!! 7,419 photos, 652 members
- My Digital Photo Looks Like Film. 8,384 photos, 839 members
- Baby. The other Other white meat ~ 6,403 photos, 827 members
- impressive 5,123 photos, 548 members
- 50 - Fifty Faves 29,928 photos, 1,327 members
- preschoolers 4,858 photos, 612 members
- Little Ones in Black & White 35,973 photos, 4,781 members
- easy like sunday morning 3,869 photos, 621 members
- Family Photography 80,971 photos, 6,392 members
- Parent and Child 18,026 photos, 3,299 members
- Deeply Part of Me...objects and intangibles 1,896 photos, 281 members
- *Children 35,289 photos, 2,035 members
- Flickr challenge-We challenge you......tag challenged 954 photos, 151 members
- Your Dog Nose 30,610 photos, 4,230 members
- CBGBs 367 photos, 132 members
- Simple yet elegant 4,793 photos, 558 members
Hollis Queen says:
"i'd be prefectly satisfied with possessing the amount of talent she has in her pinkie finger."
May 26th, 2008
the known universe says:
"I'd take her claims to being a great video bowler with a grain of salt, but she IS a born photographer. And lucky for her, her daughter is a born model."
November 21st, 2007
"Dockmaster has one of my books and I know she's gonna return it in the next five to ten years. I don't even care. We have that sort of honest exchange between us. I also like that she signs her emails to me, "Dockchops". It's endearing and wins me over every time-- just like her pictures.
Thanks for all the great pictures! You rule. Don't ever change!
August 4th, 2007
"Bunny's photos are some of the cutest photos, she's a pretty little girl, and your shots are good"
July 11th, 2007
burnt sugar says:
"Lets see...I love the dreamy, drenched light, juicy style, whisky soaked, hootin' and hollerin', split second, sweet family quality dockmaster's photos have and always look forward to her next photo posting."
June 30th, 2007
northern library says:
"i want to be her."
October 28th, 2006
Richelle Ludwick says:
"Wonderful, entertaining photostream from a talented and interesting person!"
July 18th, 2006
"Docko's the kinda girl that makes me wanna quit my job, relocate, and party my freakin ass off, all day and all night..
(Until my ass falls off)."
June 14th, 2006
April 11th, 2006
"I don't know about the dock thing, but Jamie is truly a master of portraits! She captures uniquely soul-revealing expressions, gazes that show how much her models love and trust her...
In a word, beautiful!"
February 11th, 2006
Sam Scholes says:
"There are people who capture photographs and there are those who capture interesting photographs. Jaime's work is among that second category and it pleases my eyes to see her beautiful images. Should you travel through her photostream you'll find yourself journeying through something grand. Be it photographs of her daughter Bunny, a landscape or view of the city, or a close-up of a beer bottle, Jaime's work is consistently well done. Beyond that her approach to photography is creative, fun and inventive. She is a photographer who is willing to experiment and she does so with great result. Take some time to become familiar with Jamie's worth. I think you'll find it time well spent."
January 15th, 2006
sesame ellis says:
"a talented photographer, wonderful mom, and gracious person. a real inspiration."
January 3rd, 2006
Phil Sharp. says:
"really top bird by all accounts.
shit photos though."
October 17th, 2005
"maybe i don't know her well enough as a person to write a perfectly accurate testimonial, but one thing I'm pretty sure of is that she has a beautiful (and seemingly functional) family. :) her portraits are charming, bright, and positive and she captures the essense of her subjects well. I can say with some confidence that she's the coolest mom on flickr :p She buys her daughter bukowski t-shirts for one thing..."
June 12th, 2005
- March 2005
- why...dockmaster..of course.