The name is Jill Greenseth, and thank you for taking a look at my site! I take pictures as life comes at me. At the age of seventeen, life feels so incredibly hard at times. I always manage to find time to take pictures, and I try to capture my emotions through my photography
I took a picture for every single day of 2007. Most of them turned out to be self portraits. Let me tell you, I have learned a lot about myself and what my goals are for the future. My high school years are very important.
I want to go to an Art School and major in Education so that I can become an art teacher. At the age of 17, I really feel like I know what I want to be. Being a teacher seems so logical to me. To teach others what I know, to help them in their artistic paths in live, to make an impact in the world of art... For High School Students, the art department is a way for the students to realize and understand what their opportunities are. Expression is one of the most important steps to self discovery.
I love teaching people what I know. It isn't math, it isn't science, not even history....but art. I love it with a passion which cant even described. I really hope that through the year of 2008 that I will become a stonger and more independent person. I also hope that I will be comfort as a lesbian. I know who I have loved in the past, and I know who I want to end up with. It's true, I'm not straight. And I'm open about it. Don't like it? Then that's your fault.
I know what I want to accomplish.
I know where I want to go.
I know who I love.
I know what I need to do.
Your criticism help me accomplish this.
I will get there.
Up until the date of June 11th, 2007, I have been using a Nikon Coolpix s6, and a Canon Powershot S3IS for all of my photography. Now, I use my Nikon D40 which is absolutely beautiful, and creates photos with wonderful quality. I do some film photography, but have yet to use my hands in a dark room.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see!
(By the way...The name blah_oh well_ was accidental. )
Thank you flickr,
you have made me who I am.
I owe you...
- Sunset High School Photography Club 84 photos, 20 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 848,366 photos, 34,457 members
- All things beautiful in Nature (no humans or man made objects) 491,592 photos, 9,876 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 35,193 photos, 855 members
- Push the button... 46 photos, 16 members
- lomo fisheye 54,672 photos, 8,162 members
- "I Miss My Old Hair" 99 photos, 50 members
- Amateur Digital Photography Group 42,440 photos, 508 members
- Domino's Pizza 138 photos, 65 members
- Banc Public Bench 15,815 photos, 2,104 members
- 365 Days 955,207 photos, 21,421 members
- 366 Days 2008. I thank you. 17,955 photos, 229 members
- Bridges of the Pacific NW 6,348 photos, 589 members
- The Bridges of Multnomah County 49 photos, 73 members
- The Bridge 19,794 photos, 1,513 members
- Bridges at Night 27,721 photos, 5,219 members
- Bridges Across 65,095 photos, 6,163 members
- Bridges 161,812 photos, 13,381 members
- Bridges of the World 95,065 photos, 8,703 members
- Your first birthday 2 photos, 7 members
- !!Hands, Claws and All Kinds of Paws!! 28,543 photos, 5,646 members
- hands art 16,131 photos, 3,231 members
- give me your HAND 9,603 photos, 2,226 members
- Your_Hands 34,093 photos, 6,376 members
- Sunset Photography Club 284 photos, 49 members
- Black and White 6,836,276 photos, 357,561 members
- People in Black & White 700,288 photos, 33,426 members
- Black & white portraits 381,575 photos, 33,958 members
- Smoke / Humo 2,481 photos, 750 members
- Smoke Art 15,593 photos, 4,356 members
- artsmoke 577 photos, 1,557 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,183 photos, 21,603 members
- Of Me 216,505 photos, 15,624 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 84,203 photos, 11,882 members
- Sepia 111,648 photos, 13,753 members
- Sepia Lovers 139,299 photos, 17,420 members
- IN MY HAND - ONLY HANDS CLOSEUP! 4,367 photos, 818 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 455,896 photos, 50,974 members
- small metal object 696 photos, 202 members
- Cold Steel 6,422 photos, 533 members
- Alloys & Metal 38,956 photos, 2,319 members
- Comment on my Cuteness NV/Post 1 and comment the shot before you 8,650 photos, 1,459 members
- Smiles.... 84,990 photos, 7,183 members
- 1-2-3 502,045 photos, 17,117 members
- Color and Colors 3,773,479 photos, 100,712 members
- portland photographers 21,603 photos, 409 members
- Ratings and Contests Amos7 Group 435 photos, 492 members
- Me and Mine 668 photos, 96 members
- *Expressionist Photography (Post 1 Comment 2) 52,895 photos, 2,362 members
- Unicycle! 1,933 photos, 326 members
"Jill's photographic eye is far beyond her birth years. She is not afraid to try anything for a great shot. I don't think her camera ever leaves her side. I have a feeling she creates images in her dreams while she sleeps! Jill's creative images INSPIRE me!"
February 26th, 2008
Tanner Johnson says:
"She is only the coolest person on the planet! Jill knows where it's at. She is above any class at school that tries to teach her about her art. Basically, Jill Greenseth pwns you."
October 8th, 2007
- Jill Greenseth
- August 2006
- Portland, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- high school
- Jill Greenseth's Photography Site