The name is Jill Greenseth, and thank you for taking a look at my site! I take pictures as life comes at me. At the age of seventeen, life feels so incredibly hard at times. I always manage to find time to take pictures, and I try to capture my emotions through my photography
I took a picture for every single day of 2007. Most of them turned out to be self portraits. Let me tell you, I have learned a lot about myself and what my goals are for the future. My high school years are very important.
I want to go to an Art School and major in Education so that I can become an art teacher. At the age of 17, I really feel like I know what I want to be. Being a teacher seems so logical to me. To teach others what I know, to help them in their artistic paths in live, to make an impact in the world of art... For High School Students, the art department is a way for the students to realize and understand what their opportunities are. Expression is one of the most important steps to self discovery.
I love teaching people what I know. It isn't math, it isn't science, not even history....but art. I love it with a passion which cant even described. I really hope that through the year of 2008 that I will become a stonger and more independent person. I also hope that I will be comfort as a lesbian. I know who I have loved in the past, and I know who I want to end up with. It's true, I'm not straight. And I'm open about it. Don't like it? Then that's your fault.
I know what I want to accomplish.
I know where I want to go.
I know who I love.
I know what I need to do.
Your criticism help me accomplish this.
I will get there.
Up until the date of June 11th, 2007, I have been using a Nikon Coolpix s6, and a Canon Powershot S3IS for all of my photography. Now, I use my Nikon D40 which is absolutely beautiful, and creates photos with wonderful quality. I do some film photography, but have yet to use my hands in a dark room.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see!
(By the way...The name blah_oh well_ was accidental. )
Thank you flickr,
you have made me who I am.
I owe you...
- Sunset High School Photography Club 84 photos, 20 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 848,933 photos, 34,462 members
- All things beautiful in Nature (no humans or man made objects) 497,172 photos, 9,840 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 35,667 photos, 858 members
- Push the button... 46 photos, 16 members
- lomo fisheye 54,127 photos, 8,131 members
- "I Miss My Old Hair" 108 photos, 51 members
- Amateur Digital Photography Group 43,985 photos, 511 members
- Domino's Pizza 141 photos, 64 members
- Banc Public Bench 15,817 photos, 2,099 members
- 365 Days 950,794 photos, 21,351 members
- 366 Days 2008. I thank you. 17,952 photos, 229 members
- Bridges of the Pacific NW 6,465 photos, 593 members
- The Bridges of Multnomah County 49 photos, 74 members
- The Bridge 20,312 photos, 1,524 members
- Bridges at Night 27,851 photos, 5,203 members
- Bridges Across 66,884 photos, 6,189 members
- Bridges 163,469 photos, 13,390 members
- Bridges of the World 96,716 photos, 8,702 members
- Your first birthday 2 photos, 7 members
- !!Hands, Claws and All Kinds of Paws!! 28,499 photos, 5,648 members
- hands art 16,518 photos, 3,248 members
- give me your HAND 9,616 photos, 2,224 members
- Your_Hands 34,048 photos, 6,365 members
- Sunset Photography Club 285 photos, 48 members
- Black and White 6,823,929 photos, 358,475 members
- People in Black & White 707,237 photos, 33,535 members
- Black & white portraits 383,325 photos, 33,993 members
- Smoke / Humo 2,491 photos, 750 members
- Smoke Art 15,583 photos, 4,344 members
- artsmoke 573 photos, 1,549 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,081 photos, 21,603 members
- Of Me 215,152 photos, 15,598 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 83,906 photos, 11,843 members
- Sepia 111,684 photos, 13,727 members
- Sepia Lovers 140,412 photos, 17,412 members
- IN MY HAND - ONLY HANDS CLOSEUP! 4,413 photos, 817 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 460,266 photos, 50,928 members
- small metal object 722 photos, 206 members
- Cold Steel 6,345 photos, 534 members
- Alloys & Metal 39,345 photos, 2,323 members
- Comment on my Cuteness NV/Post 1 and comment the shot before you 8,622 photos, 1,456 members
- Smiles.... 85,694 photos, 7,195 members
- 1-2-3 501,562 photos, 17,098 members
- Color and Colors 3,872,896 photos, 101,955 members
- portland photographers 22,045 photos, 408 members
- Ratings and Contests Amos7 Group 435 photos, 492 members
- Me and Mine 667 photos, 96 members
- *Expressionist Photography (Post 1 Comment 2) 53,397 photos, 2,370 members
- Unicycle! 1,935 photos, 326 members
"Jill's photographic eye is far beyond her birth years. She is not afraid to try anything for a great shot. I don't think her camera ever leaves her side. I have a feeling she creates images in her dreams while she sleeps! Jill's creative images INSPIRE me!"
February 26th, 2008
Tanner Johnson says:
"She is only the coolest person on the planet! Jill knows where it's at. She is above any class at school that tries to teach her about her art. Basically, Jill Greenseth pwns you."
October 8th, 2007
- Jill Greenseth
- August 2006
- Portland, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single
- high school
- Jill Greenseth's Photography Site