I imagine myself on a deserted tropical island with warm breezes, long white-sand beaches and turquoise blue water... and broadband internet...
In real life I'm an RN who dabbles in web development, and the mother of four special kids.
- Share your pictures with posters from "EveryBody: An Artifact Hi 20 photos, 9 members
- Cable Clutter: Shame Or Pride 60 photos, 54 members
- The Grafton News 76 photos, 15 members
- The Turks and Caicos 1,368 photos, 274 members
- Boston Museum of Science 737 photos, 73 members
- Aretha Franklin's Hat 203 photos, 253 members
- God & Nature...Do Nothing In Vain(Post 1, Comment 1) 27,010 photos, 2,815 members
- Inauguration 2009 11,990 photos, 2,706 members
- My Gratitude Journal 1,011 photos, 149 members
- RDFRS 900 photos, 379 members
- FishEye 167,439 photos, 14,654 members
- Moon/Luna 67,721 photos, 16,609 members
- FlickrVideo™ 4,582 photos, 387 members
- Through the Viewfinder 57,927 photos, 6,922 members
- Color Accent 3,369 photos, 576 members
- - The Global Friendship Project for Disabilities Rights 921 photos, 308 members
- Focus on Disney World 77,810 photos, 3,153 members
- The Captain's Crew 38 photos, 52 members
- 07_07_07 7,572 photos, 4,787 members
- The Trachtasticals! 352 photos, 42 members
- Kids with CP 788 photos, 118 members
- !Rock That Disability! 13,498 photos, 1,811 members
- artificial lighting 2,285 photos, 204 members
- Grafton, MA 869 photos, 36 members
- Stick Figures in Peril 26,189 photos, 20,805 members
- Chop Shots 12 photos, 33 members
- Flying Spaghetti Monster 675 photos, 454 members
- Monochrome Madness 149,004 photos, 3,388 members
- Halloween Kids 216 photos, 95 members
- Middle Massachusetts 10,278 photos, 271 members
- 100 years old 32,742 photos, 6,168 members
- exTAmerica / Textamerica 2,025 photos, 238 members
- TA Underground 141 photos, 54 members
- Slworking: Slacking While Working 4,191 photos, 733 members
nebulous fnord says:
"A lovely lady with a lovely family!"
February 24th, 2008
aback team says:
"One of those people that you always read about - such strength of character, kind, generous, welcoming.
And I get to call her friend!!!"
July 5th, 2007
"I don't even know where to begin. Cindy is truly one of the nicest ladies I've ever "met" online. I was privileged to meet her on another site, and so happy she found her way to Flickr. I don't even think she has any idea how many people love and admire her. Not to mention she takes a MEAN photograph too :) I'm so honored to call her my friend."
March 27th, 2007
"I have a strong admiration for Cindy and the opportunity she has given to many of us struggling with extreme circumstances beyond our "natural" limitations. She has graciously opened the door to her wisdom & intellect of her vast understanding and genuine experience in our world of unfortunate childhood illnesses and injuries. And I am thankful Cindy for taking the time to make our community a fair, safe, and enjoyable place to share our own experiences with others, who through Cindy, have touched my own life in many magical ways I could never have imagined existed.
Thank you Cindy!"
February 7th, 2007
clear yak says:
"Love the Bissels, they're always up to some fun!"
August 18th, 2006
lively wound says:
""Cindy, oh my how does she put up with Richie and him getting involved with us crazy guys! hahaha I really have to hand it to Cindy because she is a mom and a wife but sometimes i think instead of having 3 kids, she has 4! haha....Cindy is a very nice woman and im proud to know the Bissells!!!""
July 9th, 2006
"Cindy, a sweet, caring soul with a HUGE heart and the patience of a Lion!!! Oh yeah.. she takes awesome pictures too!!. Give that Richie of yours a big Titty Twister for me!! haha ;o) xo Kimmy"
May 26th, 2006
- September 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Cindy's Island