I imagine myself on a deserted tropical island with warm breezes, long white-sand beaches and turquoise blue water... and broadband internet...
In real life I'm an RN who dabbles in web development, and the mother of three special boys.
- Share your pictures with posters from "EveryBody: An Artifact Hi 20 photos, 9 members
- Cable Clutter: Shame Or Pride 58 photos, 54 members
- The Grafton News 76 photos, 15 members
- The Turks and Caicos 1,419 photos, 270 members
- Boston Museum of Science 744 photos, 73 members
- Aretha Franklin's Hat 205 photos, 256 members
- God & Nature...Do Nothing In Vain(Post 1, Comment 1) 27,417 photos, 2,821 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,078 photos, 2,718 members
- My Gratitude Journal 1,017 photos, 152 members
- RDFRS 901 photos, 384 members
- FishEye 168,302 photos, 14,668 members
- Moon/Luna 67,455 photos, 16,592 members
- FlickrVideo™ 4,557 photos, 385 members
- Through the Viewfinder 59,297 photos, 6,951 members
- Color Accent 3,324 photos, 577 members
- - The Global Friendship Project for Disabilities Rights 922 photos, 308 members
- Focus on Disney World 76,957 photos, 3,143 members
- The Captain's Crew 39 photos, 52 members
- 07_07_07 7,658 photos, 4,806 members
- The Trachtasticals! 352 photos, 42 members
- Kids with CP 786 photos, 120 members
- !Rock That Disability! 13,452 photos, 1,800 members
- artificial lighting 2,306 photos, 203 members
- Grafton, MA 869 photos, 36 members
- Stick Figures in Peril 26,427 photos, 20,778 members
- Chop Shots 12 photos, 33 members
- Flying Spaghetti Monster 675 photos, 456 members
- Monochrome Madness 142,940 photos, 3,319 members
- Halloween Kids 216 photos, 95 members
- Middle Massachusetts 10,196 photos, 269 members
- 100 years old 33,189 photos, 6,197 members
- exTAmerica / Textamerica 2,113 photos, 241 members
- TA Underground 141 photos, 54 members
- Slworking: Slacking While Working 4,279 photos, 735 members
nebulous fnord says:
"A lovely lady with a lovely family!"
February 24th, 2008
aback team says:
"One of those people that you always read about - such strength of character, kind, generous, welcoming.
And I get to call her friend!!!"
July 5th, 2007
"I don't even know where to begin. Cindy is truly one of the nicest ladies I've ever "met" online. I was privileged to meet her on another site, and so happy she found her way to Flickr. I don't even think she has any idea how many people love and admire her. Not to mention she takes a MEAN photograph too :) I'm so honored to call her my friend."
March 27th, 2007
"I have a strong admiration for Cindy and the opportunity she has given to many of us struggling with extreme circumstances beyond our "natural" limitations. She has graciously opened the door to her wisdom & intellect of her vast understanding and genuine experience in our world of unfortunate childhood illnesses and injuries. And I am thankful Cindy for taking the time to make our community a fair, safe, and enjoyable place to share our own experiences with others, who through Cindy, have touched my own life in many magical ways I could never have imagined existed.
Thank you Cindy!"
February 7th, 2007
clear yak says:
"Love the Bissels, they're always up to some fun!"
August 18th, 2006
lively wound says:
""Cindy, oh my how does she put up with Richie and him getting involved with us crazy guys! hahaha I really have to hand it to Cindy because she is a mom and a wife but sometimes i think instead of having 3 kids, she has 4! haha....Cindy is a very nice woman and im proud to know the Bissells!!!""
July 9th, 2006
"Cindy, a sweet, caring soul with a HUGE heart and the patience of a Lion!!! Oh yeah.. she takes awesome pictures too!!. Give that Richie of yours a big Titty Twister for me!! haha ;o) xo Kimmy"
May 26th, 2006
- September 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Cindy's Island