- Digital Photography Lovers 40,453 photos, 832 members
- CITIES.1 31,877 photos, 1,578 members
- Views: 100 1,248,932 photos, 32,261 members
- France 532,297 photos, 11,212 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 13,508 photos, 238 members
- Love Jones 3,141 photos, 279 members
- Paris urban landscape 18,437 photos, 640 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 234,424 photos, 2,593 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,737 photos, 88 members
- First World War 4,885 photos, 215 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,774 photos, 44 members
- Curtains 1,872 photos, 615 members
- Food around the world 216,808 photos, 17,582 members
- Dessert 108,129 photos, 7,604 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 736 photos, 489 members
- Lyon 69,057 photos, 3,500 members
- Your Museum Images 28,219 photos, 671 members
- I love Flickr! 79,408 photos, 1,096 members
- iFlickr 533,335 photos, 8,011 members
- Shop Fronts 33,888 photos, 2,849 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 385 photos, 13 members
- It's Raining 14,064 photos, 3,000 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,022 photos, 1,870 members
- Only hands 1,455 photos, 235 members
- Elephants R Us 5,377 photos, 973 members
- Smiley Faces 3,011 photos, 802 members
- White 19,254 photos, 2,457 members
- People at Work 10,833 photos, 1,027 members
- *People All Over World* 750,263 photos, 27,460 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,229,009 photos, 34,373 members
- Mundane Details 152,822 photos, 5,704 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 10,027 photos, 934 members
- STREETART 674,439 photos, 29,539 members
- No! Signs 1,182 photos, 27 members
- Wooden Art 3,826 photos, 708 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 96,253 photos, 9,314 members
- metros (around the world) 49,656 photos, 6,306 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,546 photos, 1,936 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 303 photos, 146 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,702 photos, 355 members
- Colour Mania 309,012 photos, 17,874 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,478 photos, 6,352 members
- Metalwork 19,274 photos, 487 members
- Wrought Iron 12,859 photos, 687 members
- Urban Walls 18,845 photos, 509 members
- dummy 3,498 photos, 526 members
- Venise 14,813 photos, 672 members
- Sunset light 58,183 photos, 23,944 members
- Sunsets over the City 99,861 photos, 14,539 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!