- Explore the best photographers 559 photos, 1,845 members
- Views: 100 838,780 photos, 24,278 members
- France 333,553 photos, 8,373 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 6,366 photos, 298 members
- Love Jones 1,210 photos, 272 members
- Paris urban landscape 13,783 photos, 500 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 48,572 photos, 1,268 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,530 photos, 75 members
- First World War 3,899 photos, 150 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,201 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,783 photos, 583 members
- Food around the world 151,770 photos, 13,810 members
- Dessert 101,776 photos, 7,310 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 819 photos, 350 members
- Lyon 56,381 photos, 3,012 members
- Your Museum Images 15,986 photos, 449 members
- I love Flickr! 51,678 photos, 994 members
- iFlickr 398,316 photos, 6,774 members
- Shop Fronts 28,543 photos, 2,568 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 185 photos, 3 members
- It's Raining 9,570 photos, 2,265 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,094 photos, 1,867 members
- Only hands 1,374 photos, 228 members
- Elephants R Us 4,594 photos, 813 members
- Smiley Faces 2,628 photos, 806 members
- White 17,685 photos, 2,346 members
- People at Work 5,917 photos, 672 members
- *People All Over World* 401,806 photos, 18,256 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 941,684 photos, 31,007 members
- Mundane Details 134,887 photos, 5,489 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,365 photos, 895 members
- STREETART 597,714 photos, 28,646 members
- No! Signs 968 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,027 photos, 655 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 91,504 photos, 9,035 members
- metros (around the world) 44,418 photos, 5,934 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,256 photos, 1,901 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 280 photos, 142 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,283 photos, 338 members
- Colour Mania 148,448 photos, 13,744 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,198 photos, 5,073 members
- Metalwork 13,949 photos, 399 members
- Wrought Iron 10,460 photos, 641 members
- Urban Walls 7,460 photos, 382 members
- dummy 3,061 photos, 519 members
- Venise 11,087 photos, 525 members
- Sunset light 55,096 photos, 16,858 members
- Sunsets over the City 56,562 photos, 8,934 members
- Venice 115,501 photos, 10,179 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!