- Views: 100 854,023 photos, 24,729 members
- France 339,903 photos, 8,459 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 7,322 photos, 298 members
- Love Jones 1,330 photos, 274 members
- Paris urban landscape 13,976 photos, 506 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 56,205 photos, 1,337 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,536 photos, 75 members
- First World War 3,948 photos, 153 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,218 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,785 photos, 583 members
- Food around the world 155,451 photos, 13,992 members
- Dessert 101,982 photos, 7,330 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 815 photos, 362 members
- Lyon 56,721 photos, 3,037 members
- Your Museum Images 16,277 photos, 453 members
- I love Flickr! 53,630 photos, 1,001 members
- iFlickr 402,326 photos, 6,819 members
- Shop Fronts 28,705 photos, 2,576 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 185 photos, 3 members
- It's Raining 9,663 photos, 2,289 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,088 photos, 1,870 members
- Only hands 1,376 photos, 228 members
- Elephants R Us 4,610 photos, 815 members
- Smiley Faces 2,630 photos, 805 members
- White 17,755 photos, 2,349 members
- People at Work 6,078 photos, 687 members
- *People All Over World* 414,917 photos, 18,632 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 952,348 photos, 31,143 members
- Mundane Details 135,400 photos, 5,490 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,386 photos, 895 members
- STREETART 601,298 photos, 28,686 members
- No! Signs 974 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,031 photos, 656 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 91,652 photos, 9,047 members
- metros (around the world) 44,794 photos, 5,960 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,239 photos, 1,903 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 279 photos, 142 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,297 photos, 338 members
- Colour Mania 153,900 photos, 13,921 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,588 photos, 5,153 members
- Metalwork 14,033 photos, 403 members
- Wrought Iron 10,479 photos, 642 members
- Urban Walls 7,792 photos, 388 members
- dummy 3,072 photos, 518 members
- Venise 11,169 photos, 529 members
- Sunset light 55,210 photos, 17,068 members
- Sunsets over the City 57,945 photos, 9,124 members
- Venice 116,219 photos, 10,245 members
- Bestiaire urbain 3,615 photos, 240 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!