- Views: 100 859,123 photos, 24,929 members
- France 343,043 photos, 8,499 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 7,716 photos, 299 members
- Love Jones 1,376 photos, 274 members
- Paris urban landscape 14,069 photos, 509 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 59,181 photos, 1,360 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,537 photos, 76 members
- First World War 3,952 photos, 155 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,221 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,790 photos, 584 members
- Food around the world 156,317 photos, 14,050 members
- Dessert 102,039 photos, 7,334 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 815 photos, 371 members
- Lyon 56,969 photos, 3,048 members
- Your Museum Images 16,332 photos, 455 members
- I love Flickr! 54,901 photos, 1,004 members
- iFlickr 404,066 photos, 6,842 members
- Shop Fronts 28,767 photos, 2,583 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 185 photos, 3 members
- It's Raining 9,743 photos, 2,309 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,088 photos, 1,869 members
- Only hands 1,386 photos, 228 members
- Elephants R Us 4,618 photos, 820 members
- Smiley Faces 2,632 photos, 805 members
- White 17,786 photos, 2,350 members
- People at Work 6,144 photos, 691 members
- *People All Over World* 420,619 photos, 18,773 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 957,119 photos, 31,217 members
- Mundane Details 135,621 photos, 5,495 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,415 photos, 895 members
- STREETART 602,280 photos, 28,709 members
- No! Signs 976 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,037 photos, 656 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 91,738 photos, 9,050 members
- metros (around the world) 44,965 photos, 5,975 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,242 photos, 1,903 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 279 photos, 142 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,308 photos, 341 members
- Colour Mania 156,363 photos, 13,986 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,564 photos, 5,172 members
- Metalwork 14,117 photos, 405 members
- Wrought Iron 10,524 photos, 642 members
- Urban Walls 7,968 photos, 390 members
- dummy 3,084 photos, 518 members
- Venise 11,239 photos, 530 members
- Sunset light 55,316 photos, 17,165 members
- Sunsets over the City 58,633 photos, 9,204 members
- Venice 116,522 photos, 10,267 members
- Bestiaire urbain 3,638 photos, 241 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!