- CITIES.1 15,047 photos, 1,461 members
- Views: 100 982,076 photos, 27,997 members
- France 392,234 photos, 9,491 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 12,175 photos, 292 members
- Love Jones 1,900 photos, 280 members
- Paris urban landscape 15,225 photos, 560 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 109,652 photos, 1,687 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,600 photos, 80 members
- First World War 4,305 photos, 176 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,343 photos, 39 members
- Curtains 1,818 photos, 593 members
- Food around the world 174,510 photos, 15,114 members
- Dessert 104,012 photos, 7,409 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 811 photos, 413 members
- Lyon 60,119 photos, 3,184 members
- Your Museum Images 18,746 photos, 498 members
- I love Flickr! 60,259 photos, 1,043 members
- iFlickr 434,196 photos, 7,189 members
- Shop Fronts 30,001 photos, 2,679 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 205 photos, 5 members
- It's Raining 10,977 photos, 2,556 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,063 photos, 1,874 members
- Only hands 1,410 photos, 229 members
- Elephants R Us 4,732 photos, 872 members
- Smiley Faces 2,699 photos, 805 members
- White 18,200 photos, 2,368 members
- People at Work 7,303 photos, 778 members
- *People All Over World* 515,813 photos, 21,570 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,023,219 photos, 32,123 members
- Mundane Details 139,547 photos, 5,563 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,848 photos, 926 members
- STREETART 622,065 photos, 29,040 members
- No! Signs 996 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,258 photos, 669 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 93,228 photos, 9,143 members
- metros (around the world) 45,915 photos, 6,101 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,322 photos, 1,925 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 275 photos, 142 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,396 photos, 347 members
- Colour Mania 196,532 photos, 15,264 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,518 photos, 5,687 members
- Metalwork 15,370 photos, 425 members
- Wrought Iron 11,040 photos, 648 members
- Urban Walls 10,264 photos, 422 members
- dummy 3,217 photos, 521 members
- Venise 11,805 photos, 576 members
- Sunset light 56,843 photos, 18,782 members
- Sunsets over the City 70,964 photos, 10,625 members
- Venice 121,007 photos, 10,649 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!