- CITIES.1 15,250 photos, 1,461 members
- Views: 100 983,713 photos, 28,034 members
- France 393,237 photos, 9,504 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 12,280 photos, 292 members
- Love Jones 1,914 photos, 280 members
- Paris urban landscape 15,251 photos, 562 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 110,294 photos, 1,694 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,600 photos, 80 members
- First World War 4,306 photos, 176 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,343 photos, 39 members
- Curtains 1,818 photos, 593 members
- Food around the world 174,864 photos, 15,129 members
- Dessert 104,027 photos, 7,410 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 811 photos, 414 members
- Lyon 60,215 photos, 3,188 members
- Your Museum Images 18,783 photos, 499 members
- I love Flickr! 60,382 photos, 1,045 members
- iFlickr 434,678 photos, 7,192 members
- Shop Fronts 30,037 photos, 2,680 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 205 photos, 5 members
- It's Raining 11,000 photos, 2,561 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,064 photos, 1,874 members
- Only hands 1,410 photos, 229 members
- Elephants R Us 4,732 photos, 872 members
- Smiley Faces 2,702 photos, 806 members
- White 18,199 photos, 2,368 members
- People at Work 7,311 photos, 779 members
- *People All Over World* 517,465 photos, 21,600 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,024,502 photos, 32,147 members
- Mundane Details 139,603 photos, 5,562 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,858 photos, 926 members
- STREETART 622,387 photos, 29,041 members
- No! Signs 996 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,259 photos, 669 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 93,248 photos, 9,144 members
- metros (around the world) 45,940 photos, 6,101 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,324 photos, 1,925 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 275 photos, 142 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,396 photos, 347 members
- Colour Mania 197,197 photos, 15,287 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,514 photos, 5,686 members
- Metalwork 15,396 photos, 427 members
- Wrought Iron 11,062 photos, 650 members
- Urban Walls 10,275 photos, 423 members
- dummy 3,218 photos, 522 members
- Venise 11,846 photos, 576 members
- Sunset light 56,852 photos, 18,806 members
- Sunsets over the City 71,149 photos, 10,644 members
- Venice 121,101 photos, 10,657 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!