- Views: 100 912,660 photos, 26,525 members
- France 365,337 photos, 8,963 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 10,032 photos, 298 members
- Love Jones 1,661 photos, 280 members
- Paris urban landscape 14,512 photos, 530 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 88,679 photos, 1,498 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,594 photos, 77 members
- First World War 4,220 photos, 168 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,316 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,809 photos, 592 members
- Food around the world 165,154 photos, 14,563 members
- Dessert 103,033 photos, 7,378 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 811 photos, 391 members
- Lyon 58,109 photos, 3,113 members
- Your Museum Images 17,283 photos, 471 members
- I love Flickr! 56,756 photos, 1,026 members
- iFlickr 418,897 photos, 7,020 members
- Shop Fronts 29,291 photos, 2,629 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 196 photos, 4 members
- It's Raining 10,218 photos, 2,427 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,077 photos, 1,871 members
- Only hands 1,399 photos, 227 members
- Elephants R Us 4,603 photos, 847 members
- Smiley Faces 2,663 photos, 805 members
- White 18,121 photos, 2,359 members
- People at Work 6,762 photos, 730 members
- *People All Over World* 469,209 photos, 20,110 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 990,408 photos, 31,689 members
- Mundane Details 137,783 photos, 5,523 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,568 photos, 906 members
- STREETART 610,959 photos, 28,891 members
- No! Signs 986 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,097 photos, 660 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 92,440 photos, 9,093 members
- metros (around the world) 45,006 photos, 6,025 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,260 photos, 1,915 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 277 photos, 142 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,359 photos, 344 members
- Colour Mania 174,713 photos, 14,609 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,541 photos, 5,427 members
- Metalwork 14,633 photos, 417 members
- Wrought Iron 10,728 photos, 645 members
- Urban Walls 9,184 photos, 403 members
- dummy 3,171 photos, 520 members
- Venise 11,168 photos, 551 members
- Sunset light 56,129 photos, 17,967 members
- Sunsets over the City 64,686 photos, 9,905 members
- Venice 118,630 photos, 10,446 members
- Bestiaire urbain 3,671 photos, 242 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!