- Views: 100 894,116 photos, 26,020 members
- France 357,169 photos, 8,779 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 9,371 photos, 300 members
- Love Jones 1,595 photos, 277 members
- Paris urban landscape 14,305 photos, 520 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 71,937 photos, 1,442 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,571 photos, 76 members
- First World War 4,100 photos, 161 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,268 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,799 photos, 589 members
- Food around the world 162,440 photos, 14,391 members
- Dessert 102,695 photos, 7,356 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 813 photos, 385 members
- Lyon 57,963 photos, 3,095 members
- Your Museum Images 17,037 photos, 465 members
- I love Flickr! 55,753 photos, 1,018 members
- iFlickr 413,957 photos, 6,970 members
- Shop Fronts 29,070 photos, 2,615 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 185 photos, 3 members
- It's Raining 10,084 photos, 2,387 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,079 photos, 1,865 members
- Only hands 1,394 photos, 227 members
- Elephants R Us 4,646 photos, 841 members
- Smiley Faces 2,659 photos, 806 members
- White 18,065 photos, 2,356 members
- People at Work 6,536 photos, 728 members
- *People All Over World* 453,470 photos, 19,651 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 980,895 photos, 31,535 members
- Mundane Details 137,089 photos, 5,519 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,568 photos, 901 members
- STREETART 608,003 photos, 28,848 members
- No! Signs 984 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,070 photos, 658 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 92,287 photos, 9,080 members
- metros (around the world) 44,798 photos, 6,013 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,240 photos, 1,908 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 281 photos, 143 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,331 photos, 343 members
- Colour Mania 169,124 photos, 14,420 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,565 photos, 5,339 members
- Metalwork 14,443 photos, 415 members
- Wrought Iron 10,695 photos, 643 members
- Urban Walls 8,822 photos, 398 members
- dummy 3,133 photos, 521 members
- Venise 11,083 photos, 538 members
- Sunset light 56,001 photos, 17,664 members
- Sunsets over the City 62,670 photos, 9,677 members
- Venice 117,884 photos, 10,385 members
- Bestiaire urbain 3,711 photos, 242 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!