- Views: 100 816,741 photos, 23,430 members
- France 320,735 photos, 8,146 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 4,085 photos, 296 members
- Love Jones 823 photos, 270 members
- Paris urban landscape 13,310 photos, 489 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 34,283 photos, 1,104 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,433 photos, 74 members
- First World War 3,418 photos, 143 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,140 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,779 photos, 581 members
- Food around the world 144,800 photos, 13,344 members
- Dessert 101,018 photos, 7,262 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 819 photos, 330 members
- Lyon 55,129 photos, 2,960 members
- Your Museum Images 15,358 photos, 438 members
- I love Flickr! 50,118 photos, 986 members
- iFlickr 389,650 photos, 6,665 members
- Shop Fronts 27,981 photos, 2,547 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 185 photos, 3 members
- It's Raining 9,418 photos, 2,221 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,116 photos, 1,857 members
- Only hands 1,367 photos, 229 members
- Elephants R Us 4,550 photos, 797 members
- Smiley Faces 2,612 photos, 805 members
- White 17,383 photos, 2,329 members
- People at Work 5,666 photos, 649 members
- *People All Over World* 370,729 photos, 17,351 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 917,660 photos, 30,662 members
- Mundane Details 133,032 photos, 5,458 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,239 photos, 891 members
- STREETART 590,021 photos, 28,543 members
- No! Signs 963 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 2,931 photos, 650 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 91,001 photos, 8,997 members
- metros (around the world) 43,621 photos, 5,877 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,237 photos, 1,898 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 283 photos, 141 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,232 photos, 338 members
- Colour Mania 136,457 photos, 13,324 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,206 photos, 4,897 members
- Metalwork 13,578 photos, 396 members
- Wrought Iron 10,223 photos, 637 members
- Urban Walls 7,016 photos, 373 members
- dummy 3,038 photos, 519 members
- Venise 10,437 photos, 508 members
- Sunset light 54,518 photos, 16,433 members
- Sunsets over the City 52,498 photos, 8,463 members
- Venice 113,411 photos, 10,030 members
- Bestiaire urbain 3,585 photos, 241 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!