- Door Art 9,225 photos, 1,300 members
- Knockers and Knobs 1,161 photos, 188 members
- Knobs and Handles 3,320 photos, 684 members
- Beautiful Brass 2,803 photos, 356 members
- shadows of light - ombre di luce 19,695 photos, 794 members
- Shadow Play 33,548 photos, 3,167 members
- Paris jardins Palais Royal 75001 122 photos, 34 members
- Gardens To See (NO FLOWER CLOSEUPS, PLEASE!) 8,410 photos, 612 members
- up above my head 9,639 photos, 397 members
- Just Look Up! 4,024 photos, 240 members
- Columns and Columns 11,937 photos, 1,045 members
- bitches brew | NO PEOPLE 240,968 photos, 3,800 members
- Perspective 38,161 photos, 4,469 members
- Perspective Rules! 29,202 photos, 1,506 members
- Gates Gates Gates 7,003 photos, 1,500 members
- Antique & Vintage Dolls 7,321 photos, 1,302 members
- toy or toys 77,997 photos, 3,146 members
- Bronze Statues! 4,252 photos, 299 members
- Statues, Gargoyles, and Sculptures. 16,883 photos, 1,198 members
- Statues 60,588 photos, 4,956 members
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg 1,646 photos, 309 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 5,451 photos, 287 members
- Clouds of the World 1,392 photos, 127 members
- Sky & Cloud Junkies (Please follow the rules :) 98,860 photos, 8,665 members
- Sky glory 34,096 photos, 3,993 members
- Pés & Feet & Pies & Piedi & Füße & Voeten & Hоги & Láb 34,836 photos, 4,061 members
- PhotoToaster 3,289 photos, 1,808 members
- Green is Beautiful 683,884 photos, 65,910 members
- Abstract Photos 113,666 photos, 18,528 members
- Abstract Photos and Art 135,145 photos, 7,346 members
- Pattern and Texture 15,100 photos, 1,345 members
- Tree Photos 117,660 photos, 8,235 members
- Tree appreciation 32,038 photos, 2,097 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 6,108 photos, 658 members
- PINK PINK PINK!!! 10,709 photos, 1,242 members
- Libraries from Around the World 4,579 photos, 549 members
- Library Interiors 4,605 photos, 689 members
- Spring and Summer Around the World ❀ 85,479 photos, 6,536 members
- Spring Awakening 11,980 photos, 1,141 members
- Signs, Signs... 109,186 photos, 4,885 members
- Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.... 44,167 photos, 2,696 members
- Vondelpark 751 photos, 171 members
- Escaliers / Stairs / Escaleras / / Treppen ... 3,563 photos, 443 members
- Circular Stairs 2,679 photos, 910 members
- stair porn 3,586 photos, 704 members
- Photos at the Museum 13,329 photos, 354 members
- Keukenhof Bulbflower garden - Holland 6,917 photos, 580 members
- amsterdam 12,122 photos, 279 members
- Amsterdam Travel Photographs 4,231 photos, 642 members
- ¸.• ( ALL FLOWERS ) •.¸ 8,608 photos, 1,229 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
26th October, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
10th January, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
15th November, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
21st October, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
20th August, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
12th June, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
2nd May, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
1st April, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
15th March, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
6th March, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!