- CITIES.1 25,150 photos, 1,538 members
- Views: 100 1,149,198 photos, 31,208 members
- France 462,015 photos, 10,464 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 13,603 photos, 253 members
- Love Jones 2,612 photos, 280 members
- Paris urban landscape 17,130 photos, 609 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 174,651 photos, 2,185 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,558 photos, 83 members
- First World War 4,838 photos, 194 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,604 photos, 40 members
- Curtains 1,828 photos, 604 members
- Food around the world 197,917 photos, 16,638 members
- Dessert 106,700 photos, 7,507 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 740 photos, 474 members
- Lyon 65,150 photos, 3,383 members
- Your Museum Images 23,957 photos, 596 members
- I love Flickr! 72,839 photos, 1,074 members
- iFlickr 485,165 photos, 7,620 members
- Shop Fronts 32,225 photos, 2,765 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 309 photos, 10 members
- It's Raining 12,760 photos, 2,838 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,041 photos, 1,876 members
- Only hands 1,442 photos, 232 members
- Elephants R Us 5,043 photos, 931 members
- Smiley Faces 2,922 photos, 806 members
- White 18,332 photos, 2,428 members
- People at Work 9,111 photos, 918 members
- *People All Over World* 646,802 photos, 24,809 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,142,296 photos, 33,454 members
- Mundane Details 147,866 photos, 5,654 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 9,565 photos, 931 members
- STREETART 651,823 photos, 29,371 members
- No! Signs 1,097 photos, 25 members
- Wooden Art 3,631 photos, 688 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 95,019 photos, 9,247 members
- metros (around the world) 47,941 photos, 6,231 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,433 photos, 1,935 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 280 photos, 144 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,632 photos, 354 members
- Colour Mania 258,074 photos, 16,852 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,485 photos, 6,290 members
- Metalwork 17,148 photos, 464 members
- Wrought Iron 11,930 photos, 678 members
- Urban Walls 14,433 photos, 476 members
- dummy 3,400 photos, 528 members
- Venise 14,037 photos, 640 members
- Sunset light 57,777 photos, 21,507 members
- Sunsets over the City 86,542 photos, 12,964 members
- Venice 128,162 photos, 11,114 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!