- Views: 100 825,275 photos, 23,688 members
- France 326,333 photos, 8,226 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 5,106 photos, 301 members
- Love Jones 988 photos, 271 members
- Paris urban landscape 13,494 photos, 495 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 40,298 photos, 1,167 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,445 photos, 75 members
- First World War 3,822 photos, 145 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,162 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,787 photos, 583 members
- Food around the world 147,706 photos, 13,529 members
- Dessert 101,369 photos, 7,285 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 819 photos, 340 members
- Lyon 55,649 photos, 2,985 members
- Your Museum Images 15,642 photos, 441 members
- I love Flickr! 50,841 photos, 989 members
- iFlickr 393,300 photos, 6,708 members
- Shop Fronts 28,201 photos, 2,556 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 185 photos, 3 members
- It's Raining 9,453 photos, 2,226 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,111 photos, 1,858 members
- Only hands 1,367 photos, 229 members
- Elephants R Us 4,567 photos, 801 members
- Smiley Faces 2,619 photos, 805 members
- White 17,474 photos, 2,336 members
- People at Work 5,815 photos, 659 members
- *People All Over World* 383,687 photos, 17,752 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 926,953 photos, 30,794 members
- Mundane Details 133,863 photos, 5,465 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,294 photos, 894 members
- STREETART 593,288 photos, 28,588 members
- No! Signs 965 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 2,972 photos, 652 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 91,224 photos, 9,009 members
- metros (around the world) 43,911 photos, 5,901 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,261 photos, 1,899 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 283 photos, 141 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,244 photos, 339 members
- Colour Mania 141,233 photos, 13,486 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,204 photos, 4,969 members
- Metalwork 13,716 photos, 398 members
- Wrought Iron 10,281 photos, 638 members
- Urban Walls 7,196 photos, 377 members
- dummy 3,048 photos, 519 members
- Venise 10,595 photos, 513 members
- Sunset light 54,812 photos, 16,608 members
- Sunsets over the City 54,214 photos, 8,670 members
- Venice 114,375 photos, 10,104 members
- Bestiaire urbain 3,588 photos, 241 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!