- Views: 100 876,342 photos, 25,463 members
- France 350,131 photos, 8,617 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 8,556 photos, 299 members
- Love Jones 1,454 photos, 277 members
- Paris urban landscape 14,277 photos, 513 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 65,590 photos, 1,390 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,548 photos, 75 members
- First World War 3,977 photos, 157 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,236 photos, 38 members
- Curtains 1,796 photos, 584 members
- Food around the world 159,357 photos, 14,215 members
- Dessert 102,400 photos, 7,343 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 814 photos, 380 members
- Lyon 57,588 photos, 3,078 members
- Your Museum Images 16,701 photos, 461 members
- I love Flickr! 56,011 photos, 1,009 members
- iFlickr 408,994 photos, 6,894 members
- Shop Fronts 29,026 photos, 2,597 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 185 photos, 3 members
- It's Raining 9,904 photos, 2,348 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,087 photos, 1,868 members
- Only hands 1,396 photos, 227 members
- Elephants R Us 4,604 photos, 833 members
- Smiley Faces 2,634 photos, 805 members
- White 17,922 photos, 2,350 members
- People at Work 6,351 photos, 707 members
- *People All Over World* 436,599 photos, 19,190 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 970,423 photos, 31,375 members
- Mundane Details 136,304 photos, 5,510 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 8,508 photos, 899 members
- STREETART 606,291 photos, 28,780 members
- No! Signs 978 photos, 22 members
- Wooden Art 3,060 photos, 658 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 91,991 photos, 9,066 members
- metros (around the world) 45,294 photos, 5,988 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,241 photos, 1,905 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 281 photos, 143 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,317 photos, 341 members
- Colour Mania 162,889 photos, 14,201 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,562 photos, 5,254 members
- Metalwork 14,277 photos, 410 members
- Wrought Iron 10,624 photos, 642 members
- Urban Walls 8,408 photos, 391 members
- dummy 3,110 photos, 518 members
- Venise 11,083 photos, 533 members
- Sunset light 55,600 photos, 17,395 members
- Sunsets over the City 60,484 photos, 9,444 members
- Venice 117,180 photos, 10,322 members
- Bestiaire urbain 3,681 photos, 241 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!