- CITIES.1 26,084 photos, 1,546 members
- Views: 100 1,167,003 photos, 31,498 members
- France 471,471 photos, 10,596 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 13,560 photos, 253 members
- Love Jones 2,713 photos, 281 members
- Paris urban landscape 17,264 photos, 613 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 182,545 photos, 2,227 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,641 photos, 83 members
- First World War 4,885 photos, 195 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,622 photos, 40 members
- Curtains 1,834 photos, 605 members
- Food around the world 199,953 photos, 16,794 members
- Dessert 106,999 photos, 7,517 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 740 photos, 481 members
- Lyon 65,517 photos, 3,397 members
- Your Museum Images 24,561 photos, 605 members
- I love Flickr! 74,494 photos, 1,074 members
- iFlickr 492,371 photos, 7,672 members
- Shop Fronts 32,517 photos, 2,772 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 325 photos, 11 members
- It's Raining 12,953 photos, 2,866 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,039 photos, 1,876 members
- Only hands 1,445 photos, 232 members
- Elephants R Us 5,056 photos, 940 members
- Smiley Faces 2,955 photos, 806 members
- White 18,499 photos, 2,433 members
- People at Work 9,320 photos, 931 members
- *People All Over World* 661,489 photos, 25,164 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,153,603 photos, 33,533 members
- Mundane Details 148,760 photos, 5,661 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 9,629 photos, 931 members
- STREETART 655,272 photos, 29,406 members
- No! Signs 1,100 photos, 25 members
- Wooden Art 3,655 photos, 694 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 95,218 photos, 9,263 members
- metros (around the world) 48,141 photos, 6,242 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,436 photos, 1,937 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 280 photos, 144 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,645 photos, 353 members
- Colour Mania 265,390 photos, 17,003 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,483 photos, 6,296 members
- Metalwork 17,427 photos, 472 members
- Wrought Iron 11,962 photos, 678 members
- Urban Walls 15,043 photos, 487 members
- dummy 3,408 photos, 529 members
- Venise 14,154 photos, 647 members
- Sunset light 57,767 photos, 21,801 members
- Sunsets over the City 88,423 photos, 13,187 members
- Venice 128,534 photos, 11,151 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!