- CITIES.1 18,966 photos, 1,491 members
- Views: 100 1,030,913 photos, 29,165 members
- France 412,321 photos, 9,818 members
- 115 pictures in 2015 13,514 photos, 267 members
- Love Jones 2,136 photos, 280 members
- Paris urban landscape 15,740 photos, 583 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 - Paris avec Laurent 29 photos, 7 members
- Top Photography... 129,630 photos, 1,860 members
- Photo Ceramics 1,617 photos, 80 members
- First World War 4,410 photos, 185 members
- Foto-Keramik, céramique, photo-ceramics, Fotoceramica 2,400 photos, 40 members
- Curtains 1,821 photos, 596 members
- Food around the world 182,147 photos, 15,605 members
- Dessert 104,916 photos, 7,450 members
- Lyon and its region (Admin validation) 809 photos, 443 members
- Lyon 62,139 photos, 3,281 members
- Your Museum Images 20,243 photos, 533 members
- I love Flickr! 63,310 photos, 1,059 members
- iFlickr 448,430 photos, 7,330 members
- Shop Fronts 30,829 photos, 2,704 members
- Cemetery Stained Glass 252 photos, 7 members
- It's Raining 11,641 photos, 2,659 members
- Locks (Padlocks, that is!) 4,058 photos, 1,869 members
- Only hands 1,421 photos, 229 members
- Elephants R Us 4,770 photos, 889 members
- Smiley Faces 2,748 photos, 807 members
- White 18,325 photos, 2,388 members
- People at Work 7,854 photos, 815 members
- *People All Over World* 555,340 photos, 22,490 members
- Birds , Birds Birds 1,056,586 photos, 32,584 members
- Mundane Details 141,917 photos, 5,588 members
- Unusual Paris (Read the rules !!!) 9,068 photos, 930 members
- STREETART 630,773 photos, 29,147 members
- No! Signs 1,038 photos, 25 members
- Wooden Art 3,365 photos, 676 members
- Cake, have it and eat it too! 93,794 photos, 9,195 members
- metros (around the world) 46,586 photos, 6,169 members
- Only Candies!!! 6,359 photos, 1,927 members
- Marshmallow A Go Go 275 photos, 142 members
- White animals Solid white Please 4,483 photos, 348 members
- Colour Mania 213,782 photos, 15,802 members
- Colors of the World: Life Is Color! 7,509 photos, 5,910 members
- Metalwork 15,871 photos, 435 members
- Wrought Iron 11,232 photos, 662 members
- Urban Walls 11,208 photos, 439 members
- dummy 3,313 photos, 525 members
- Venise 12,818 photos, 600 members
- Sunset light 57,256 photos, 19,597 members
- Sunsets over the City 76,109 photos, 11,276 members
- Venice 123,413 photos, 10,807 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
October 26th, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
January 10th, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
November 15th, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
October 21st, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
August 20th, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
June 12th, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
May 2nd, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
April 1st, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
March 15th, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
March 6th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!