- bitches brew | NO PEOPLE 241,879 photos, 3,800 members
- Door Art 9,267 photos, 1,307 members
- Knockers and Knobs 1,162 photos, 189 members
- Knobs and Handles 3,329 photos, 685 members
- Beautiful Brass 2,804 photos, 357 members
- shadows of light - ombre di luce 19,825 photos, 800 members
- Shadow Play 33,799 photos, 3,187 members
- Paris jardins Palais Royal 75001 123 photos, 34 members
- Gardens To See (NO FLOWER CLOSEUPS, PLEASE!) 8,432 photos, 611 members
- up above my head 9,654 photos, 398 members
- Just Look Up! 4,036 photos, 240 members
- Columns and Columns 11,962 photos, 1,048 members
- Perspective 38,157 photos, 4,471 members
- Perspective Rules! 29,381 photos, 1,508 members
- Gates Gates Gates 7,007 photos, 1,501 members
- Antique & Vintage Dolls 7,338 photos, 1,301 members
- toy or toys 78,244 photos, 3,146 members
- Bronze Statues! 4,266 photos, 300 members
- Statues, Gargoyles, and Sculptures. 16,957 photos, 1,202 members
- Statues 60,751 photos, 4,964 members
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg 1,646 photos, 309 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 5,704 photos, 286 members
- Clouds of the World 1,427 photos, 128 members
- Sky & Cloud Junkies (Please follow the rules :) 99,307 photos, 8,688 members
- Sky glory 34,425 photos, 4,022 members
- Pés & Feet & Pies & Piedi & Füße & Voeten & Hоги & Láb 34,879 photos, 4,063 members
- PhotoToaster 3,301 photos, 1,811 members
- Green is Beautiful 684,633 photos, 66,202 members
- Abstract Photos 113,745 photos, 18,527 members
- Abstract Photos and Art 136,125 photos, 7,374 members
- Pattern and Texture 15,215 photos, 1,349 members
- Tree Photos 118,213 photos, 8,252 members
- Tree appreciation 32,234 photos, 2,109 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 6,124 photos, 659 members
- PINK PINK PINK!!! 10,826 photos, 1,253 members
- Libraries from Around the World 4,595 photos, 550 members
- Library Interiors 4,607 photos, 690 members
- Spring and Summer Around the World ❀ 86,222 photos, 6,574 members
- Spring Awakening 12,525 photos, 1,174 members
- Signs, Signs... 109,362 photos, 4,886 members
- Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.... 44,341 photos, 2,704 members
- Vondelpark 764 photos, 172 members
- Escaliers / Stairs / Escaleras / / Treppen ... 3,567 photos, 443 members
- Circular Stairs 2,682 photos, 910 members
- stair porn 3,606 photos, 704 members
- Photos at the Museum 13,466 photos, 358 members
- Keukenhof Bulbflower garden - Holland 6,982 photos, 586 members
- amsterdam 12,138 photos, 278 members
- Amsterdam Travel Photographs 4,284 photos, 647 members
- ¸.• ( ALL FLOWERS ) •.¸ 8,650 photos, 1,229 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
26th October, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
10th January, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
15th November, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
21st October, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
20th August, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
12th June, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
2nd May, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
1st April, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
15th March, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
6th March, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!