Flickr Page for the Whole Family!
Colleen, Danny, and son Jared.
These Pictures have been taken by all of us!! Jared is shooting with the old Sony Cybershot DSC-P72 or the DSC-S650. I was shooting with a Canon Powershot A590 IS until I dropped it into a lake(72' of water) and Colleen is shooting with the Canon Rebel XT. Although I (Danny) am mostly the voice of Just-Us-3, all of our photos are featured.
We're 40ish and Jared's nearly a teenager.
We love the state of Maine, and enjoy travelling within it.
This photostream is part Blog, part Maine guide, and part "Art."
This is a look at everything around Us. We hope you enjoy.
Our photos are covered by a Creative Commons license.
Feel free to use our photos for non-commercial uses.
Please contact us for commercial use, free commercial usage to worthy causes;
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Check out the Groups I started;
Just Us 3's groups
Maine - The Way Life Should Be
The Androscoggin River
The Fryeburg Fair
Where in Maine is that?
- Project Weather 631,566 photos, 93,927 members
- Bella Morte (Beautiful Death) 11,829 photos, 1,425 members
- 'Views: 20,000+ 6,064 photos, 830 members
- Cars & License Plates From Maine & Montana 1,179 photos, 50 members
- Grave Vigil 536 photos, 39 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 403,881 photos, 104,400 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 353,799 photos, 8,281 members
- Capturing Maine Meet-ups 729 photos, 106 members
- pf: The Forests Of Hell 316 photos, 43 members
- Maine Architecture 1,679 photos, 158 members
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens 760 photos, 58 members
- Moxie 139 photos, 70 members
- Maine Fire, Police and EMS 45 photos, 11 members
- Cub Scout Maine 19 photos, 3 members
- Maine Lobsters 399 photos, 174 members
- big wallpaper - 1024 x 768 minimum 13,097 photos, 563 members
- Seamlessly Stitched Panoramas 1,843 photos, 146 members
- Waterfall Appreciation and Critique 15,608 photos, 2,795 members
- World Waterfall Database 8,618 photos, 1,548 members
- Panoramic Maine! (Post 1, comment on 1) 792 photos, 241 members
- Covered Bridges of New England 1,880 photos, 228 members
- People Holding Fish 358 photos, 264 members
- Lightning Images. 20,849 photos, 5,104 members
- Lightning 44,506 photos, 16,422 members
- L/A (Lewiston-Auburn) Maine 375 photos, 55 members
- Gulf of Maine 1,940 photos, 111 members
- Lobster Boats 1,423 photos, 139 members
- My Happy Place~4 pics per day~please comment 26,096 photos, 770 members
- Rumford Historical Society 944 photos, 13 members
- Maine Cemeteries 733 photos, 142 members
- New England Waterfalls 4,608 photos, 397 members
- Fishing Envy 17,499 photos, 4,235 members
- Penobscot County Maine 795 photos, 73 members
- texture whores 100,606 photos, 4,848 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 66,670 photos, 6,372 members
- Halloween Costumes 2,036 photos, 211 members
- Mountain Streams 7,768 photos, 720 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 72,877 photos, 9,055 members
- Maine Waterfalls 800 photos, 178 members
- Maine on the Map 2,130 photos, 152 members
- Light Junkies 114,829 photos, 19,201 members
- Lewiston / Auburn , Maine 389 photos, 39 members
- Monhegan Island 1,577 photos, 80 members
- Midcoast Maine Harbors 1,591 photos, 171 members
- Flare Fridays 10,956 photos, 1,914 members
- Sparkler Fun 780 photos, 306 members
- Sparklers 2,123 photos, 845 members
- Androscoggin River 463 photos, 98 members
- Youth Nature Watch 21,320 photos, 969 members
- MARP 378 photos, 59 members
"This site is a great one that showcases the beautiful state of Maine and shows, as the roadsign said as you entered the state: "The Way Life Should Be." Ayup."
July 20th, 2007
- The B's
- January 2006
- Peru, Maine, USA
- I am:
- Other and Taken
- Field Engineer/Homemaker/Kid