Flickr Page for the Whole Family!
Colleen, Danny, and son Jared.
These Pictures have been taken by all of us!! Jared is shooting with the old Sony Cybershot DSC-P72 or the DSC-S650. I was shooting with a Canon Powershot A590 IS until I dropped it into a lake(72' of water) and Colleen is shooting with the Canon Rebel XT. Although I (Danny) am mostly the voice of Just-Us-3, all of our photos are featured.
We're 40ish and Jared's nearly a teenager.
We love the state of Maine, and enjoy travelling within it.
This photostream is part Blog, part Maine guide, and part "Art."
This is a look at everything around Us. We hope you enjoy.
Our photos are covered by a Creative Commons license.
Feel free to use our photos for non-commercial uses.
Please contact us for commercial use, free commercial usage to worthy causes;
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Check out the Groups I started;
Just Us 3's groups
Maine - The Way Life Should Be
The Androscoggin River
The Fryeburg Fair
Where in Maine is that?
- Project Weather 628,634 photos, 93,317 members
- Bella Morte (Beautiful Death) 11,886 photos, 1,421 members
- 'Views: 20,000+ 6,238 photos, 844 members
- Cars & License Plates From Maine & Montana 1,194 photos, 51 members
- Grave Vigil 517 photos, 40 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,461 photos, 103,742 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 358,155 photos, 8,239 members
- Capturing Maine Meet-ups 729 photos, 103 members
- pf: The Forests Of Hell 316 photos, 43 members
- Maine Architecture 1,707 photos, 158 members
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens 800 photos, 61 members
- Moxie 138 photos, 69 members
- Maine Fire, Police and EMS 45 photos, 11 members
- Cub Scout Maine 19 photos, 3 members
- Maine Lobsters 398 photos, 171 members
- big wallpaper - 1024 x 768 minimum 13,119 photos, 563 members
- Seamlessly Stitched Panoramas 1,793 photos, 145 members
- Waterfall Appreciation and Critique 15,964 photos, 2,869 members
- World Waterfall Database 8,830 photos, 1,556 members
- Panoramic Maine! (Post 1, comment on 1) 800 photos, 241 members
- Covered Bridges of New England 1,920 photos, 230 members
- People Holding Fish 357 photos, 261 members
- Lightning Images. 21,218 photos, 5,156 members
- Lightning 44,955 photos, 16,475 members
- L/A (Lewiston-Auburn) Maine 376 photos, 55 members
- Gulf of Maine 1,993 photos, 111 members
- Lobster Boats 1,438 photos, 140 members
- My Happy Place~4 pics per day~please comment 26,090 photos, 765 members
- Rumford Historical Society 945 photos, 13 members
- Maine Cemeteries 735 photos, 140 members
- New England Waterfalls 4,671 photos, 398 members
- Fishing Envy 17,552 photos, 4,206 members
- Penobscot County Maine 816 photos, 74 members
- texture whores 100,930 photos, 4,829 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 68,384 photos, 6,430 members
- Halloween Costumes 2,045 photos, 210 members
- Mountain Streams 7,779 photos, 719 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 74,978 photos, 9,217 members
- Maine Waterfalls 806 photos, 181 members
- Maine on the Map 2,136 photos, 152 members
- Light Junkies 115,391 photos, 19,247 members
- Lewiston / Auburn , Maine 389 photos, 39 members
- Monhegan Island 1,577 photos, 80 members
- Midcoast Maine Harbors 1,637 photos, 174 members
- Flare Fridays 10,943 photos, 1,915 members
- Sparkler Fun 780 photos, 304 members
- Sparklers 2,122 photos, 841 members
- Androscoggin River 463 photos, 98 members
- Youth Nature Watch 21,311 photos, 962 members
- MARP 363 photos, 59 members
outstanding trend says:
"This site is a great one that showcases the beautiful state of Maine and shows, as the roadsign said as you entered the state: "The Way Life Should Be." Ayup."
July 20th, 2007
- The B's
- January 2006
- Peru, Maine, USA
- I am:
- Other and Taken
- Field Engineer/Homemaker/Kid