Flickr Page for the Whole Family!
Colleen, Danny, and son Jared.
These Pictures have been taken by all of us!! Jared is shooting with the old Sony Cybershot DSC-P72 or the DSC-S650. I was shooting with a Canon Powershot A590 IS until I dropped it into a lake(72' of water) and Colleen is shooting with the Canon Rebel XT. Although I (Danny) am mostly the voice of Just-Us-3, all of our photos are featured.
We're 40ish and Jared's nearly a teenager.
We love the state of Maine, and enjoy travelling within it.
This photostream is part Blog, part Maine guide, and part "Art."
This is a look at everything around Us. We hope you enjoy.
Our photos are covered by a Creative Commons license.
Feel free to use our photos for non-commercial uses.
Please contact us for commercial use, free commercial usage to worthy causes;
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Check out the Groups I started;
Just Us 3's groups
Maine - The Way Life Should Be
The Androscoggin River
The Fryeburg Fair
Where in Maine is that?
- Maine Portrait Photography 18 photos, 2 members
- Project Weather 159,296 photos, 38,561 members
- Bella Morte (Beautiful Death) 10,036 photos, 1,076 members
- 'Views: 20,000+ 525 photos, 366 members
- Cars & License Plates From Maine & Montana 354 photos, 28 members
- Grave Vigil 382 photos, 31 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,489 photos, 103,560 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 160,665 photos, 6,930 members
- Capturing Maine Meet-ups 770 photos, 106 members
- pf: The Forests Of Hell 314 photos, 40 members
- Maine Architecture 1,276 photos, 110 members
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens 712 photos, 48 members
- Moxie 158 photos, 71 members
- Maine Fire, Police and EMS 44 photos, 11 members
- Cub Scout Maine 19 photos, 3 members
- Maine Lobsters 349 photos, 165 members
- big wallpaper - 1024 x 768 minimum 12,005 photos, 536 members
- Seamlessly Stitched Panoramas 1,459 photos, 128 members
- Waterfall Critique - 1 Per Day 8,536 photos, 1,636 members
- World Waterfall Database 6,197 photos, 1,166 members
- Panoramic Maine! (Post 1, comment on 1) 650 photos, 230 members
- Covered Bridges of New England 1,259 photos, 150 members
- People Holding Fish 367 photos, 267 members
- Lightning Images. 14,333 photos, 3,623 members
- Lightning 33,671 photos, 13,415 members
- L/A (Lewiston-Auburn) Maine 528 photos, 50 members
- Gulf of Maine 1,606 photos, 92 members
- Lobster Boats 1,035 photos, 110 members
- My Happy Place~4 pics per day~please comment 26,087 photos, 782 members
- Rumford Historical Society 944 photos, 12 members
- Maine Cemeteries 730 photos, 130 members
- New England Waterfalls 3,480 photos, 315 members
- Fishing Envy 16,430 photos, 4,274 members
- Penobscot County Maine 542 photos, 55 members
- texture whores 86,488 photos, 4,636 members
- Rusty Cars 35,315 photos, 3,868 members
- Halloween Costumes 1,465 photos, 201 members
- Mountain Streams 5,378 photos, 577 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 34,199 photos, 4,675 members
- Maine Waterfalls 742 photos, 150 members
- Maine on the Map 2,027 photos, 140 members
- Light Junkies 95,177 photos, 14,284 members
- Lewiston / Auburn , Maine 316 photos, 31 members
- Monhegan Island 982 photos, 70 members
- Midcoast Maine Harbors 1,094 photos, 116 members
- Flare Fridays 8,927 photos, 1,658 members
- Sparkler Fun 746 photos, 283 members
- Sparklers 2,050 photos, 795 members
- Androscoggin River 465 photos, 97 members
- Youth Nature Watch 21,684 photos, 995 members
"This site is a great one that showcases the beautiful state of Maine and shows, as the roadsign said as you entered the state: "The Way Life Should Be." Ayup."
20th July, 2007
- The B's
- January 2006
- Peru, Maine, USA
- I am:
- Other and Taken
- Field Engineer/Homemaker/Kid