Photos of bindifry (1)
- Chicagoist Photos 199,258 photos, 3,119 members
- Puppy Love 47,709 photos, 5,590 members
- The Real Pitbulls 5,880 photos, 625 members
- Pit Bull Advocates 6,271 photos, 629 members
- Blue Nose PIt Bulls 208 photos, 41 members
- Books, Books, Books 3,745 photos, 899 members
- Nilgiris Online 459 photos, 482 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 248,573 photos, 12,101 members
- Pretty Pictures. 4,030 photos, 1,112 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,395 photos, 1,046 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,690 photos, 831 members
- Cats in Mirror Pose 73 photos, 81 members
- From Kitchens Past - The Vintage Kitchen 18,191 photos, 2,346 members
- Kawaii Kitchen! 5,172 photos, 1,131 members
- The Colorful Kitchen [Vintage] 9,158 photos, 955 members
- Alfarería & Cerámica - Pottery & Ceramics 3,215 photos, 417 members
- Sampuru 694 photos, 118 members
- Chicago Gluttons 1,773 photos, 96 members
- Dave Alvin 262 photos, 35 members
- Knittydirtygirl Customer Creations 327 photos, 41 members
- Candid Asia 11,441 photos, 356 members
- Scooter Life 6,649 photos, 967 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,838 photos, 990 members
- Cram Cream 539 photos, 631 members
- New Orleans' Restaurants 842 photos, 70 members
- Yoga 9,320 photos, 3,890 members
- Japan-o-philia 206,531 photos, 6,024 members
- WonderFrog 6,260 photos, 675 members
- FASHION MY LEGS-The PRIVATE wardrobe group for legwear ideas 8,314 photos, 1,556 members
- Adventures in Blythe fashions! DIY! Handmade by you only! 15,088 photos, 1,981 members
- animal kingdom-animals are everywhere! 3,959 photos, 234 members
- Japanese Food 85,273 photos, 7,294 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 312,694 photos, 21,768 members
- Top 20 India 21 photos, 665 members
- White Cats 13,047 photos, 1,244 members
- Food and Drink of Asia 38,454 photos, 2,099 members
- Chicago Cuisine 4,580 photos, 421 members
caro262 (was mysoremum) says:
"Bindifry's way of seeing the world always makes me think, and makes me smile. And not only is she such a talented photographer and writer, but she is one of the nicest people I've "met" online. She always has tips and advice for fledgling Ashtangis, and is so supportive. Also, her yoga blog is so vibrant , honest and thought-provoking."
October 17th, 2007
"You will just fall in love with the way bindifry shows you the world through her eyes in her photos. When you love Japan and always wanted to have an raw honest impression, bindifry is the one who gives you an idea what makes this country so unique and outstanding. All the tiny stories in her photos build up a whole one together like pixel in a mosaic. Just browse through her photos and start discovering..."
August 23rd, 2007
"bindifry has to be the most positive, upbeat flickr photographer! it's a joy going though her photo stream - you never know what part of the world you may find yourself in, she is full of surprises. what comes through for me is her unquenchable thirst for LIFE and her amazing sense of humour. and of course her long-lasting affection for india and BOLLYWOOD, hehe! stay smiling!"
August 22nd, 2007
"Lisa is a great person! Unique, kind, and inspiring are the words that come to my mind first. She was one of the first people I've met on flickr and probably that's why I stayed here. Her pictures are very special. We share the same passion for Japanese culture, but I guess everybody can find something interesting for him/herself in bindifry's sets!"
August 21st, 2007
"She is simply awesome! Super flexible and super cool - spreading joy and warmth around the globe. Ok, mostly to Chicago and Japan, but it is still a lot of joy and warmth!"
August 15th, 2007
"I once made a proposal of marriage to Lisa on the strength of her Indian DVD collection - and that's not something I'm in the habit of doing! :D In short, she is fab; the kind of open-minded, enthusiastic and curious person who renews your faith in Americans. I enjoy her witty take on life as expressed through her photography. So will you."
August 15th, 2007
"Lisa's entire photostream is a fave. From her work showing intricate yoga poses, to her travels abroad, everything is done colorfully, beautifully, sensitively---and with a passionate heart. I totally dig."
August 13th, 2007
Priscilla P says:
"Lisa is an absolutely wonderful person. :)
I've enjoyed looking through the pictures of all the amazing places she has gone to, and things she has done! Her life is a constant adventure. She is very helpful, especially when I have questions about Japan. I'm glad I've gotten to know her better through flickr.
I don't know what else to say but... she is awesome! :D!"
August 8th, 2007
Carlo Ch says:
"Difficult postures along with cats, food, movies, friends, and other good things of life. The essence of yoga freed from any posing and solemnity. Add to all that an eye trained by yoga and by photography to see what usually goes unnoticed and undetected: that's Lisa."
September 17th, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken