Photos of bindifry (1)
- Chicagoist Photos 215,981 photos, 3,239 members
- Puppy Love 49,261 photos, 5,711 members
- The Real Pitbulls 5,969 photos, 638 members
- Pit Bull Advocates 6,483 photos, 651 members
- Blue Nose PIt Bulls 213 photos, 43 members
- Books, Books, Books 3,715 photos, 909 members
- Nilgiris Online 459 photos, 480 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 255,584 photos, 12,207 members
- Pretty Pictures. 3,993 photos, 1,111 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,389 photos, 1,069 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,663 photos, 830 members
- Cats in Mirror Pose 73 photos, 80 members
- From Kitchens Past - The Vintage Kitchen 18,471 photos, 2,368 members
- Kawaii Kitchen! 5,176 photos, 1,126 members
- The Colorful Kitchen [Vintage] 9,297 photos, 966 members
- Alfarería & Cerámica - Pottery & Ceramics 3,470 photos, 422 members
- Sampuru 693 photos, 119 members
- Chicago Gluttons 1,821 photos, 97 members
- Dave Alvin 263 photos, 33 members
- Knittydirtygirl Customer Creations 319 photos, 41 members
- Candid Asia 12,792 photos, 373 members
- Scooter Life 6,928 photos, 1,027 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,836 photos, 995 members
- Cram Cream 537 photos, 630 members
- New Orleans' Restaurants 882 photos, 69 members
- Yoga 9,888 photos, 4,018 members
- Japan-o-philia 218,066 photos, 6,197 members
- WonderFrog 6,192 photos, 681 members
- FASHION MY LEGS-The PRIVATE wardrobe group for legwear ideas 8,384 photos, 1,554 members
- Adventures in Blythe fashions! DIY! Handmade by you only! 15,693 photos, 2,035 members
- animal kingdom-animals are everywhere! 4,477 photos, 260 members
- Japanese Food 88,427 photos, 7,401 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 338,590 photos, 24,167 members
- Top 20 India 41 photos, 670 members
- White Cats 13,357 photos, 1,258 members
- Food and Drink of Asia 40,111 photos, 2,160 members
- Chicago Cuisine 4,725 photos, 423 members
caro262 (was mysoremum) says:
"Bindifry's way of seeing the world always makes me think, and makes me smile. And not only is she such a talented photographer and writer, but she is one of the nicest people I've "met" online. She always has tips and advice for fledgling Ashtangis, and is so supportive. Also, her yoga blog is so vibrant , honest and thought-provoking."
October 17th, 2007
"You will just fall in love with the way bindifry shows you the world through her eyes in her photos. When you love Japan and always wanted to have an raw honest impression, bindifry is the one who gives you an idea what makes this country so unique and outstanding. All the tiny stories in her photos build up a whole one together like pixel in a mosaic. Just browse through her photos and start discovering..."
August 23rd, 2007
"bindifry has to be the most positive, upbeat flickr photographer! it's a joy going though her photo stream - you never know what part of the world you may find yourself in, she is full of surprises. what comes through for me is her unquenchable thirst for LIFE and her amazing sense of humour. and of course her long-lasting affection for india and BOLLYWOOD, hehe! stay smiling!"
August 22nd, 2007
"Lisa is a great person! Unique, kind, and inspiring are the words that come to my mind first. She was one of the first people I've met on flickr and probably that's why I stayed here. Her pictures are very special. We share the same passion for Japanese culture, but I guess everybody can find something interesting for him/herself in bindifry's sets!"
August 21st, 2007
"She is simply awesome! Super flexible and super cool - spreading joy and warmth around the globe. Ok, mostly to Chicago and Japan, but it is still a lot of joy and warmth!"
August 15th, 2007
"I once made a proposal of marriage to Lisa on the strength of her Indian DVD collection - and that's not something I'm in the habit of doing! :D In short, she is fab; the kind of open-minded, enthusiastic and curious person who renews your faith in Americans. I enjoy her witty take on life as expressed through her photography. So will you."
August 15th, 2007
"Lisa's entire photostream is a fave. From her work showing intricate yoga poses, to her travels abroad, everything is done colorfully, beautifully, sensitively---and with a passionate heart. I totally dig."
August 13th, 2007
Priscilla P says:
"Lisa is an absolutely wonderful person. :)
I've enjoyed looking through the pictures of all the amazing places she has gone to, and things she has done! Her life is a constant adventure. She is very helpful, especially when I have questions about Japan. I'm glad I've gotten to know her better through flickr.
I don't know what else to say but... she is awesome! :D!"
August 8th, 2007
Carlo Ch says:
"Difficult postures along with cats, food, movies, friends, and other good things of life. The essence of yoga freed from any posing and solemnity. Add to all that an eye trained by yoga and by photography to see what usually goes unnoticed and undetected: that's Lisa."
September 17th, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken