Photos of bindifry (1)
- Chicagoist Photos 218,460 photos, 3,249 members
- Puppy Love 49,394 photos, 5,733 members
- The Real Pitbulls 5,955 photos, 639 members
- Pit Bull Advocates 6,513 photos, 657 members
- Blue Nose PIt Bulls 244 photos, 44 members
- Books, Books, Books 3,709 photos, 907 members
- Nilgiris Online 451 photos, 481 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 256,837 photos, 12,234 members
- Pretty Pictures. 3,982 photos, 1,110 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,388 photos, 1,067 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,660 photos, 829 members
- Cats in Mirror Pose 73 photos, 80 members
- From Kitchens Past - The Vintage Kitchen 18,561 photos, 2,369 members
- Kawaii Kitchen! 5,176 photos, 1,125 members
- The Colorful Kitchen [Vintage] 9,327 photos, 967 members
- Alfarería & Cerámica - Pottery & Ceramics 3,520 photos, 427 members
- Sampuru 693 photos, 120 members
- Chicago Gluttons 1,851 photos, 98 members
- Dave Alvin 271 photos, 35 members
- Knittydirtygirl Customer Creations 306 photos, 41 members
- Candid Asia 12,922 photos, 375 members
- Scooter Life 7,019 photos, 1,034 members
- Friday Food Fiesta (Festive Dishes) 3,841 photos, 997 members
- Cram Cream 536 photos, 630 members
- New Orleans' Restaurants 882 photos, 69 members
- Yoga 9,998 photos, 4,048 members
- Japan-o-philia 220,404 photos, 6,225 members
- WonderFrog 6,202 photos, 688 members
- FASHION MY LEGS-The PRIVATE wardrobe group for legwear ideas 8,333 photos, 1,551 members
- Adventures in Blythe fashions! DIY! Handmade by you only! 15,745 photos, 2,042 members
- animal kingdom-animals are everywhere! 4,569 photos, 267 members
- Japanese Food 89,001 photos, 7,418 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 344,443 photos, 24,597 members
- Top 20 India 20 photos, 671 members
- White Cats 13,420 photos, 1,261 members
- Food and Drink of Asia 40,509 photos, 2,176 members
- Chicago Cuisine 4,764 photos, 425 members
caro262 (was mysoremum) says:
"Bindifry's way of seeing the world always makes me think, and makes me smile. And not only is she such a talented photographer and writer, but she is one of the nicest people I've "met" online. She always has tips and advice for fledgling Ashtangis, and is so supportive. Also, her yoga blog is so vibrant , honest and thought-provoking."
October 17th, 2007
"You will just fall in love with the way bindifry shows you the world through her eyes in her photos. When you love Japan and always wanted to have an raw honest impression, bindifry is the one who gives you an idea what makes this country so unique and outstanding. All the tiny stories in her photos build up a whole one together like pixel in a mosaic. Just browse through her photos and start discovering..."
August 23rd, 2007
"bindifry has to be the most positive, upbeat flickr photographer! it's a joy going though her photo stream - you never know what part of the world you may find yourself in, she is full of surprises. what comes through for me is her unquenchable thirst for LIFE and her amazing sense of humour. and of course her long-lasting affection for india and BOLLYWOOD, hehe! stay smiling!"
August 22nd, 2007
"Lisa is a great person! Unique, kind, and inspiring are the words that come to my mind first. She was one of the first people I've met on flickr and probably that's why I stayed here. Her pictures are very special. We share the same passion for Japanese culture, but I guess everybody can find something interesting for him/herself in bindifry's sets!"
August 21st, 2007
"She is simply awesome! Super flexible and super cool - spreading joy and warmth around the globe. Ok, mostly to Chicago and Japan, but it is still a lot of joy and warmth!"
August 15th, 2007
"I once made a proposal of marriage to Lisa on the strength of her Indian DVD collection - and that's not something I'm in the habit of doing! :D In short, she is fab; the kind of open-minded, enthusiastic and curious person who renews your faith in Americans. I enjoy her witty take on life as expressed through her photography. So will you."
August 15th, 2007
"Lisa's entire photostream is a fave. From her work showing intricate yoga poses, to her travels abroad, everything is done colorfully, beautifully, sensitively---and with a passionate heart. I totally dig."
August 13th, 2007
Priscilla P says:
"Lisa is an absolutely wonderful person. :)
I've enjoyed looking through the pictures of all the amazing places she has gone to, and things she has done! Her life is a constant adventure. She is very helpful, especially when I have questions about Japan. I'm glad I've gotten to know her better through flickr.
I don't know what else to say but... she is awesome! :D!"
August 8th, 2007
Carlo Ch says:
"Difficult postures along with cats, food, movies, friends, and other good things of life. The essence of yoga freed from any posing and solemnity. Add to all that an eye trained by yoga and by photography to see what usually goes unnoticed and undetected: that's Lisa."
September 17th, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken