I live (and for the most part, take my photographs) in a small fishing and farming village around an hour southwest of Tokyo.
Fresh vegetables. View of Mount Fuji. Good life.
robertodevido's favorite photos from other Flickr members (4)
- Marine Debris Art Challenge 113 photos, 50 members
- LTypI: Lack of Typographic Imagination 134 photos, 240 members
- Japanese Manhole Covers 3,559 photos, 784 members
- Adobe Lightroom 23,418 photos, 22,680 members
- Guardian Datastore 1,165 photos, 1,722 members
- 1 ONLY ONE PHOTO - SOLO UNA FOTO 2,249 photos, 1,432 members
- International NGOs 6,179 photos, 502 members
- Congo 886 photos, 158 members
- Democratic Republic of Congo 1,556 photos, 387 members
- Humanitarian Aid 6,493 photos, 386 members
- Tokyo Images 195,754 photos, 6,039 members
- New York life 185,234 photos, 8,224 members
- Japan photos 228,170 photos, 4,251 members
- Only in Japan 80,907 photos, 4,898 members
robertodevido doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Roberto De Vido
- November 2005
- New York
- Yokosuka, Japan
- Figuring it out