I live (and for the most part, take my photographs) in a small fishing and farming village around an hour southwest of Tokyo.
Fresh vegetables. View of Mount Fuji. Good life.
robertodevido's favorite photos from other Flickr members (4)
- Marine Debris Art Challenge 113 photos, 52 members
- LTypI: Lack of Typographic Imagination 138 photos, 272 members
- Japanese Manhole Covers 4,145 photos, 832 members
- Adobe Lightroom 30,003 photos, 25,001 members
- Guardian Datastore 1,461 photos, 1,803 members
- 1 ONLY ONE PHOTO - SOLO UNA FOTO 2,232 photos, 1,425 members
- International NGOs 6,779 photos, 495 members
- Congo 1,008 photos, 163 members
- Democratic Republic of Congo 1,592 photos, 399 members
- Humanitarian Aid 7,330 photos, 417 members
- Tokyo Images 225,193 photos, 6,714 members
- New York life 205,308 photos, 8,609 members
- Japan photos 290,343 photos, 5,088 members
- Only in Japan 100,938 photos, 5,336 members
robertodevido doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Roberto De Vido
- November 2005
- New York
- Yokosuka, Japan
- Figuring it out