If you are interested in using, publishing, or purchasing a print of any of my photos, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, call me at 314-445-1945
If you want a 10% discount on "Photomatix Pro", the software I use for HDRs, please enter the code "TimothyKHamilton" when purchasing it at www.hdrsoft.com/
My Non-Commercial license does not apply to non-profit or charitable organizations, only personal blogs that don't have paid advertising. In other words, except for personal use, you must get permission and pay a licensing fee for ANY use whatsoever.
If you use one of my photos for an personal blog, I require attribution like this: "Photo by Timothy K. Hamilton" right next to the photo.
Here are some of my most popular photos
Or, to see them as a slide show CLICK HERE
2004-05 - Fujifilm finepix S5100
2006 - Minolta Maxxum 5D with image stabilization
2007 - Sony Alpha 100
2008 - Sony Alpha 700
2012 - Sony A77
2017 - Sony A99
SOFTWARE: Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) for panoramas - it's the most powerful and best I've found, plus it's free at: research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/730cd6bb-6450-4e66...
I have started several groups, and I'm always looking for ADMINISTRATORS to help me out -just flickmail me.
Muted Colors: - For photos that have more sensual and subtle colors
Two at a time - Transformations - SLIDESHOW - Just for FUN, where you can post two overlaying shots, and watch an iteresting slideshow
Zoom,Zoom,Zoom - Post from TWO to FOUR photos of the same subject, from wide-angle to macro.
Supportive Critique - A safe place to begin training yourself to "SEE" Critiques that are real, yet kind.
500 views + 20 faves
FUN, achievemen and Sharing (and News, Welcoming, etc.) - A group that I hope will evolve with your help.
Photos of Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton (3)
- Flickr Heroes 114,115 photos, 12,683 members
- GREAT PANOS 70,495 photos, 3,722 members
- Textures for Layers 14,933 photos, 16,330 members
- Cakeway to the West - STL250 1,100 photos, 29 members
- pinhole reality: 6x6 black and white 1,664 photos, 198 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 16,167 photos, 650 members
- Mesa Verde National Park 776 photos, 171 members
- Native American Indian Ruins & Artifacts 10,070 photos, 1,366 members
- Colorado...Colorful...Cosmopolitan 21,307 photos, 1,107 members
- Best of U.S. National Parks 33,658 photos, 3,788 members
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 21,362 photos, 2,258 members
- Level 2 Photography for Recreation. P1/A5. Sweeper Active group 225,149 photos, 12,825 members
- Level 1-PFR. No Human Photo & CGI. P1/A5/ Sweeper Active group 488,960 photos, 17,138 members
- A.E. ( Level 1 ) "NOT AWARDING BAN" 118,093 photos, 4,729 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments (P 1 - A 2) 73,451 photos, 6,148 members
- Dragonfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 79,629 photos, 6,730 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 77,818 photos, 6,427 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 647,126 photos, 24,573 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,318 photos, 2,183 members
- Just TOO Cute! ~ A Place for Children and Pets 48,030 photos, 5,585 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,085,767 photos, 130,240 members
- Tails Pet Magazine 5,967 photos, 510 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 58,132 photos, 7,278 members
- Mabry Mill 891 photos, 187 members
- Daffodil World 13,321 photos, 2,704 members
- ANY flower 245,772 photos, 6,621 members
- Yellow Flowers 66,574 photos, 12,045 members
- Birds Photos 2,931,155 photos, 86,979 members
- The Blue Ridge Parkway 12,683 photos, 1,028 members
- Blue Ridge Parkway 13,625 photos, 1,088 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 107,566 photos, 4,343 members
- World of Eggs 7,031 photos, 2,157 members
- Flickr Favourites (P-1 / C-2) Monthly Contest : FLOWER ~ Open 51,602 photos, 3,165 members
- Firefighting 31,766 photos, 798 members
- Fire Fighting 30,081 photos, 658 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 423,303 photos, 24,092 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 525,239 photos, 31,649 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 851,782 photos, 47,683 members
- Fireworks! 21,013 photos, 3,844 members
- Fireworks - Just Fireworks 135,287 photos, 18,453 members
- The 4th of July 4,982 photos, 635 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,618 photos, 103,821 members
- Add Colors to Life..** 1,270 photos, 64 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,551 photos, 111 members
- Asheville 19,343 photos, 961 members
- Biltmore Estate 4,350 photos, 518 members
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 7,410 photos, 1,925 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 55,238 photos, 2,841 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 14,066 photos, 741 members
- HDR St Louis 447 photos, 62 members
"Creativity+ is one of those contacts that produces a thread of photos (thread is such an inadequate word - how about ribbon, or rope, or cable?) that draws me back over and over again. I drool over his images. I learn from his technique and always appreciate his advice when he drops in over at my Flickr place.
Thanks, Tim! Love your work and feel you are a friend!"
August 27th, 2007
3rd foundation says:
"When I first joined flickr, Timothy found me and took the time to help me understand how to more effectively use flickr. As I've grown to understand the ins and outs of flickr, those first helpful words have always been with me, guiding the way I use flickr. Oh, and BTW, his images are undoubtable some of the finest on flickr. He's a great photographer and friend. Cheers!"
January 12th, 2007
"Tim's critique groups were some of the first flickr groups I started participating in. I'm so glad that he took the time to encourage me, and that he continues to shoot and share such wonderful photos with us!"
February 1st, 2006
"I cannot imagine Flickr without creativity+. Tim is an inspirational photographer. Go to any one of his 54 (!!) sets to see the diversity of his interests and talents. You will find yourself dancing with statues in the snow and basking in the glow of an orange sunset or marveling at his amazing panoramas. Look at the numerous groups he has founded and the comments he makes throughout Flickr, and you will see someone who is involved in our Flickr community and who is kind and generous with his time and praise. I applaud you, Tim, and am honored to consider you a friend."
December 26th, 2005
"Tim is, in my opinion, a photographer par excellence. His work is diverse, detail rich, inspirational and most of all, it expresses his passion and love for the art.
Tim is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is also totally committed to elevating the art of photography through his encouraging comments and his involvement in his groups.
I have not only found a bountiful source of inspiration, concepts and knowledge in Tim, but I have also found a very talented friend.
Thanks for all of your encouragement and your beautiful work."
December 5th, 2005
Mc Shutter says:
"Tim was the first person to welcome me to Flickr, and he took the time to give me some tips on how to best enjoy this system.
He has a great sense of humor (though it's "over the heads" of some,) and has a great perspective on the world around us and the beauty in it, whether it be in flora, fauna, mineral, or homosapien.
I study Tim's photos to learn how to become a better photographer. I consider him my friend and mentor."
November 9th, 2005
pearl grace says:
"Tim *is* creativity+++++!
I'm continually amazed and delighted by Tim's photos. He has a fantastic eye for color and composition, and he captures such a wide variety of subjects, that I never know what I'm going to be treated to next.
I especially enjoy the photos that he's had some 'fun' with. Sometimes scary, sometimes whimsical, always excellent.
And, always creative+++!"
October 12th, 2005
Jeff Clow says:
"I have come to know Tim a bit through Flickr...and two things about him make him stand out in the crowd:
1) He's a world class human being who takes a lot of time to view and comment on other's work here....and his comments are universally sincere and treasured by those people who receive his special "touch"....
2) He's a world class photographer who is able to "see" things that others viewing the same scene would miss....and when he snaps the shutter, it often produces amazing images...
We are very fortunate to have this talented - and kind - individual within our community here at Flickr..."
September 14th, 2005
tightfisted tail says:
"Timothy aka creativity+ is one of these photographers who carry their camera around with them as often as possible to not miss out any good motive. As a result his photostream shows a great diversity of shots, may it be special moments, details others might have missed if passing by or something else catching his eye.
Besides this he is quite active at flickr - so far I can judge it - and he doesn't spare to encourage others in their developement as photographers."
July 4th, 2005
- Timothy K Hamilton
- April 2005
- St. Louis Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- retired networking consultant, artist, photographer, singer, musician
- ifi12ican [at] gmail.com