If you are interested in using, publishing, or purchasing a print of any of my photos, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, call me at 314-445-1945
If you want a 10% discount on "Photomatix Pro", the software I use for HDRs, please enter the code "TimothyKHamilton" when purchasing it at www.hdrsoft.com/
My Non-Commercial license does not apply to non-profit or charitable organizations, only personal blogs that don't have paid advertising. In other words, except for personal use, you must get permission and pay a licensing fee for ANY use whatsoever.
If you use one of my photos for an personal blog, I require attribution like this: "Photo by Timothy K. Hamilton" right next to the photo.
Here are some of my most popular photos
Or, to see them as a slide show CLICK HERE
2004-05 - Fujifilm finepix S5100
2006 - Minolta Maxxum 5D with image stabilization
2007 - Sony Alpha 100
2008 - Sony Alpha 700
2012 - Sony A77
SOFTWARE: Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) for panoramas - it's the most powerful and best I've found, plus it's free at: research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/730cd6bb-6450-4e66...
I have started several groups, and I'm always looking for ADMINISTRATORS to help me out -just flickmail me.
Muted Colors: - For photos that have more sensual and subtle colors
Two at a time - Transformations - SLIDESHOW - Just for FUN, where you can post two overlaying shots, and watch an iteresting slideshow
Zoom,Zoom,Zoom - Post from TWO to FOUR photos of the same subject, from wide-angle to macro.
Supportive Critique - A safe place to begin training yourself to "SEE" Critiques that are real, yet kind.
500 views + 20 faves
FUN, achievemen and Sharing (and News, Welcoming, etc.) - A group that I hope will evolve with your help.
Photos of Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton (3)
- GREAT PANOS 51,232 photos, 3,586 members
- Textures for Layers 15,270 photos, 16,329 members
- Cakeway to the West - STL250 1,100 photos, 30 members
- pinhole reality: 6x6 and B/W 1,104 photos, 170 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 13,352 photos, 654 members
- Mesa Verde National Park 644 photos, 155 members
- Native American Indian Ruins & Artifacts 8,763 photos, 1,260 members
- Colorado...Colorful...Cosmopolitan 21,030 photos, 1,005 members
- Best of U.S. National Parks 24,646 photos, 3,167 members
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 21,745 photos, 2,286 members
- Level 2 Photography for Recreation Silver Award P1/A5 210,287 photos, 12,810 members
- Level 1-Photography for Recreation. No Human Photo & CGI. P1/A5 467,479 photos, 17,235 members
- A.E. ( Level 1 ) "NOT AWARDING BAN" 101,271 photos, 4,611 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 64,201 photos, 5,744 members
- Dragonfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 70,636 photos, 6,359 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 65,396 photos, 6,008 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 620,741 photos, 24,472 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,115 photos, 1,997 members
- Just TOO Cute! ~ A Place for Children and Pets 48,408 photos, 5,625 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,035,299 photos, 129,749 members
- Tails Pet Magazine 5,760 photos, 513 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 56,401 photos, 7,246 members
- Mabry Mill 891 photos, 184 members
- Daffodil World 12,409 photos, 2,626 members
- ANY flower 222,615 photos, 6,330 members
- Yellow Flowers 62,539 photos, 11,810 members
- Birds Photos 2,337,809 photos, 76,821 members
- The Blue Ridge Parkway 11,559 photos, 970 members
- Blue Ridge Parkway 12,431 photos, 1,014 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 88,990 photos, 4,125 members
- World of Eggs 6,964 photos, 2,131 members
- Flickr Favourites (P-1 / C-2) Monthly Contest : FLOWER ~ Open 49,238 photos, 3,194 members
- Firefighting 28,768 photos, 789 members
- Fire Fighting 25,816 photos, 575 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 384,982 photos, 22,888 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 472,074 photos, 30,368 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 761,027 photos, 42,919 members
- Fireworks! 19,505 photos, 3,559 members
- Fireworks - Just Fireworks 126,285 photos, 18,161 members
- The 4th of July 4,639 photos, 599 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,150 photos, 105,549 members
- Add Colors to Life..** 1,201 photos, 62 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,098 photos, 112 members
- Asheville 18,924 photos, 942 members
- Biltmore Estate 3,857 photos, 489 members
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 7,489 photos, 1,954 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 42,905 photos, 2,842 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 12,956 photos, 733 members
- HDR St Louis 446 photos, 62 members
- Amazing+Photography 89,904 photos, 2,013 members
"Creativity+ is one of those contacts that produces a thread of photos (thread is such an inadequate word - how about ribbon, or rope, or cable?) that draws me back over and over again. I drool over his images. I learn from his technique and always appreciate his advice when he drops in over at my Flickr place.
Thanks, Tim! Love your work and feel you are a friend!"
August 27th, 2007
3rd foundation says:
"When I first joined flickr, Timothy found me and took the time to help me understand how to more effectively use flickr. As I've grown to understand the ins and outs of flickr, those first helpful words have always been with me, guiding the way I use flickr. Oh, and BTW, his images are undoubtable some of the finest on flickr. He's a great photographer and friend. Cheers!"
January 12th, 2007
"Tim's critique groups were some of the first flickr groups I started participating in. I'm so glad that he took the time to encourage me, and that he continues to shoot and share such wonderful photos with us!"
February 1st, 2006
"I cannot imagine Flickr without creativity+. Tim is an inspirational photographer. Go to any one of his 54 (!!) sets to see the diversity of his interests and talents. You will find yourself dancing with statues in the snow and basking in the glow of an orange sunset or marveling at his amazing panoramas. Look at the numerous groups he has founded and the comments he makes throughout Flickr, and you will see someone who is involved in our Flickr community and who is kind and generous with his time and praise. I applaud you, Tim, and am honored to consider you a friend."
December 26th, 2005
"Tim is, in my opinion, a photographer par excellence. His work is diverse, detail rich, inspirational and most of all, it expresses his passion and love for the art.
Tim is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is also totally committed to elevating the art of photography through his encouraging comments and his involvement in his groups.
I have not only found a bountiful source of inspiration, concepts and knowledge in Tim, but I have also found a very talented friend.
Thanks for all of your encouragement and your beautiful work."
December 5th, 2005
Mc Shutter says:
"Tim was the first person to welcome me to Flickr, and he took the time to give me some tips on how to best enjoy this system.
He has a great sense of humor (though it's "over the heads" of some,) and has a great perspective on the world around us and the beauty in it, whether it be in flora, fauna, mineral, or homosapien.
I study Tim's photos to learn how to become a better photographer. I consider him my friend and mentor."
November 9th, 2005
pearl grace says:
"Tim *is* creativity+++++!
I'm continually amazed and delighted by Tim's photos. He has a fantastic eye for color and composition, and he captures such a wide variety of subjects, that I never know what I'm going to be treated to next.
I especially enjoy the photos that he's had some 'fun' with. Sometimes scary, sometimes whimsical, always excellent.
And, always creative+++!"
October 12th, 2005
Jeff Clow says:
"I have come to know Tim a bit through Flickr...and two things about him make him stand out in the crowd:
1) He's a world class human being who takes a lot of time to view and comment on other's work here....and his comments are universally sincere and treasured by those people who receive his special "touch"....
2) He's a world class photographer who is able to "see" things that others viewing the same scene would miss....and when he snaps the shutter, it often produces amazing images...
We are very fortunate to have this talented - and kind - individual within our community here at Flickr..."
September 14th, 2005
"Timothy aka creativity+ is one of these photographers who carry their camera around with them as often as possible to not miss out any good motive. As a result his photostream shows a great diversity of shots, may it be special moments, details others might have missed if passing by or something else catching his eye.
Besides this he is quite active at flickr - so far I can judge it - and he doesn't spare to encourage others in their developement as photographers."
July 4th, 2005
- Timothy K Hamilton
- April 2005
- St. Louis Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- retired networking consultant, artist, photographer, singer, musician
- ifi12ican [at] gmail.com