If you are interested in using, publishing, or purchasing a print of any of my photos, please contact me at: email@example.com or better yet, call me at 314-353-4672
If you want a 10% discount on "Photomatix Pro", the software I use for HDRs, please enter the code "TimothyKHamilton" when purchasing it at www.hdrsoft.com/
My Non-Commercial license does not apply to non-profit or charitable organizations, only personal blogs that don't have paid advertising. In other words, except for personal use, you must get permission and pay a licensing fee for ANY use whatsoever.
If you use one of my photos for an personal blog, I require attribution like this: "Photo by Timothy K. Hamilton" right next to the photo.
Here are some of my most popular photos
Or, to see them as a slide show CLICK HERE
2004-05 - Fujifilm finepix S5100
2006 - Minolta Maxxum 5D with image stabilization
2007 - Sony Alpha 100
2008 - Sony Alpha 700
2012 - Sony A77
SOFTWARE: Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) for panoramas - it's the most powerful and best I've found, plus it's free at: research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/730cd6bb-6450-4e66...
I have started several groups, and I'm always looking for ADMINISTRATORS to help me out -just flickmail me.
Muted Colors: - For photos that have more sensual and subtle colors
Two at a time - Transformations - SLIDESHOW - Just for FUN, where you can post two overlaying shots, and watch an iteresting slideshow
Zoom,Zoom,Zoom - Post from TWO to FOUR photos of the same subject, from wide-angle to macro.
Supportive Critique - A safe place to begin training yourself to "SEE" Critiques that are real, yet kind.
500 views + 20 faves
FUN, achievemen and Sharing (and News, Welcoming, etc.) - A group that I hope will evolve with your help.
Photos of Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton (3)
- GREAT PANOS 33,740 photos, 3,321 members
- Textures for Layers 15,298 photos, 16,446 members
- Cakeway to the West - STL250 1,097 photos, 30 members
- pinhole reality: 6x6 and B/W 964 photos, 145 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 11,408 photos, 640 members
- Mesa Verde National Park 558 photos, 139 members
- Native American Indian Ruins & Artifacts 8,116 photos, 1,172 members
- Colorado...Colorful...Cosmopolitan 18,775 photos, 897 members
- Best of U.S. National Parks 18,950 photos, 2,584 members
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 26,667 photos, 2,757 members
- Level 2 Photography for Recreation Silver Award P1/A5 191,807 photos, 12,105 members
- Level 1-Photography for Recreation-No Human Photo-P1/A5 407,143 photos, 16,241 members
- A.E. ( Level 1 ) "NOT AWARDING BAN" 80,312 photos, 4,179 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 56,666 photos, 5,255 members
- Dragonfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 64,118 photos, 6,016 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 57,247 photos, 5,610 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 596,263 photos, 24,332 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 16,960 photos, 1,797 members
- Just TOO Cute! ~ A Place for Children and Pets 48,113 photos, 5,668 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 985,429 photos, 126,175 members
- Tails Pet Magazine 5,372 photos, 503 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 55,107 photos, 7,153 members
- Mabry Mill 877 photos, 174 members
- Daffodil World 11,842 photos, 2,553 members
- ANY flower 201,902 photos, 6,063 members
- Yellow Flowers 58,651 photos, 11,394 members
- Birds Photos 1,910,612 photos, 68,228 members
- The Blue Ridge Parkway 10,594 photos, 895 members
- Blue Ridge Parkway 11,457 photos, 944 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 72,921 photos, 3,805 members
- World of Eggs 6,844 photos, 2,098 members
- Flickr Favourites (P-1 / C-2) Monthly Contest : FLOWER ~ Open 46,523 photos, 3,165 members
- Firefighting 27,328 photos, 775 members
- Fire Fighting 15,601 photos, 512 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 342,709 photos, 21,493 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 424,906 photos, 29,006 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 668,321 photos, 39,729 members
- Fireworks! 17,682 photos, 3,207 members
- Fireworks - Just Fireworks 120,127 photos, 17,680 members
- The 4th of July 4,455 photos, 562 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,104 photos, 105,936 members
- Add Colors to Life..** 1,154 photos, 62 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,827 photos, 109 members
- Asheville 18,428 photos, 915 members
- Biltmore Estate 3,539 photos, 467 members
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 7,570 photos, 1,977 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 36,599 photos, 2,840 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 12,161 photos, 716 members
- HDR St Louis 521 photos, 57 members
- Amazing+Photography 52,582 photos, 1,806 members
"Creativity+ is one of those contacts that produces a thread of photos (thread is such an inadequate word - how about ribbon, or rope, or cable?) that draws me back over and over again. I drool over his images. I learn from his technique and always appreciate his advice when he drops in over at my Flickr place.
Thanks, Tim! Love your work and feel you are a friend!"
August 27th, 2007
3rd foundation says:
"When I first joined flickr, Timothy found me and took the time to help me understand how to more effectively use flickr. As I've grown to understand the ins and outs of flickr, those first helpful words have always been with me, guiding the way I use flickr. Oh, and BTW, his images are undoubtable some of the finest on flickr. He's a great photographer and friend. Cheers!"
January 12th, 2007
"Tim's critique groups were some of the first flickr groups I started participating in. I'm so glad that he took the time to encourage me, and that he continues to shoot and share such wonderful photos with us!"
February 1st, 2006
"I cannot imagine Flickr without creativity+. Tim is an inspirational photographer. Go to any one of his 54 (!!) sets to see the diversity of his interests and talents. You will find yourself dancing with statues in the snow and basking in the glow of an orange sunset or marveling at his amazing panoramas. Look at the numerous groups he has founded and the comments he makes throughout Flickr, and you will see someone who is involved in our Flickr community and who is kind and generous with his time and praise. I applaud you, Tim, and am honored to consider you a friend."
December 26th, 2005
"Tim is, in my opinion, a photographer par excellence. His work is diverse, detail rich, inspirational and most of all, it expresses his passion and love for the art.
Tim is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is also totally committed to elevating the art of photography through his encouraging comments and his involvement in his groups.
I have not only found a bountiful source of inspiration, concepts and knowledge in Tim, but I have also found a very talented friend.
Thanks for all of your encouragement and your beautiful work."
December 5th, 2005
Mc Shutter says:
"Tim was the first person to welcome me to Flickr, and he took the time to give me some tips on how to best enjoy this system.
He has a great sense of humor (though it's "over the heads" of some,) and has a great perspective on the world around us and the beauty in it, whether it be in flora, fauna, mineral, or homosapien.
I study Tim's photos to learn how to become a better photographer. I consider him my friend and mentor."
November 9th, 2005
pearl grace says:
"Tim *is* creativity+++++!
I'm continually amazed and delighted by Tim's photos. He has a fantastic eye for color and composition, and he captures such a wide variety of subjects, that I never know what I'm going to be treated to next.
I especially enjoy the photos that he's had some 'fun' with. Sometimes scary, sometimes whimsical, always excellent.
And, always creative+++!"
October 12th, 2005
Jeff Clow says:
"I have come to know Tim a bit through Flickr...and two things about him make him stand out in the crowd:
1) He's a world class human being who takes a lot of time to view and comment on other's work here....and his comments are universally sincere and treasured by those people who receive his special "touch"....
2) He's a world class photographer who is able to "see" things that others viewing the same scene would miss....and when he snaps the shutter, it often produces amazing images...
We are very fortunate to have this talented - and kind - individual within our community here at Flickr..."
September 14th, 2005
"Timothy aka creativity+ is one of these photographers who carry their camera around with them as often as possible to not miss out any good motive. As a result his photostream shows a great diversity of shots, may it be special moments, details others might have missed if passing by or something else catching his eye.
Besides this he is quite active at flickr - so far I can judge it - and he doesn't spare to encourage others in their developement as photographers."
July 4th, 2005
- Tim Hamilton
- April 2005
- St. Louis Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- retired networking consultant, artist, photographer, singer, musician
- CREATIVITY + blog
- ifi12ican [at] gmail.com