If you are interested in using, publishing, or purchasing a print of any of my photos, please contact me at: email@example.com or better yet, call me at 314-445-1945
If you want a 10% discount on "Photomatix Pro", the software I use for HDRs, please enter the code "TimothyKHamilton" when purchasing it at www.hdrsoft.com/
My Non-Commercial license does not apply to non-profit or charitable organizations, only personal blogs that don't have paid advertising. In other words, except for personal use, you must get permission and pay a licensing fee for ANY use whatsoever.
If you use one of my photos for an personal blog, I require attribution like this: "Photo by Timothy K. Hamilton" right next to the photo.
Here are some of my most popular photos
Or, to see them as a slide show CLICK HERE
2004-05 - Fujifilm finepix S5100
2006 - Minolta Maxxum 5D with image stabilization
2007 - Sony Alpha 100
2008 - Sony Alpha 700
2012 - Sony A77
SOFTWARE: Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) for panoramas - it's the most powerful and best I've found, plus it's free at: research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/730cd6bb-6450-4e66...
I have started several groups, and I'm always looking for ADMINISTRATORS to help me out -just flickmail me.
Muted Colors: - For photos that have more sensual and subtle colors
Two at a time - Transformations - SLIDESHOW - Just for FUN, where you can post two overlaying shots, and watch an iteresting slideshow
Zoom,Zoom,Zoom - Post from TWO to FOUR photos of the same subject, from wide-angle to macro.
Supportive Critique - A safe place to begin training yourself to "SEE" Critiques that are real, yet kind.
500 views + 20 faves
FUN, achievemen and Sharing (and News, Welcoming, etc.) - A group that I hope will evolve with your help.
Photos of Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton (3)
- GREAT PANOS 46,505 photos, 3,530 members
- Textures for Layers 15,286 photos, 16,382 members
- Cakeway to the West - STL250 1,100 photos, 30 members
- pinhole reality: 6x6 and B/W 1,067 photos, 161 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 12,969 photos, 656 members
- Mesa Verde National Park 627 photos, 151 members
- Native American Indian Ruins & Artifacts 8,640 photos, 1,241 members
- Colorado...Colorful...Cosmopolitan 20,358 photos, 972 members
- Best of U.S. National Parks 22,812 photos, 2,987 members
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 22,637 photos, 2,413 members
- Level 2 Photography for Recreation Silver Award P1/A5 206,063 photos, 12,677 members
- Level 1-Photography for Recreation-No Human Photo-P1/A5 453,113 photos, 17,056 members
- A.E. ( Level 1 ) "NOT AWARDING BAN" 97,020 photos, 4,530 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 62,147 photos, 5,604 members
- Dragonfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 69,524 photos, 6,269 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 63,184 photos, 5,867 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 613,861 photos, 24,434 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,345 photos, 1,962 members
- Just TOO Cute! ~ A Place for Children and Pets 48,438 photos, 5,657 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,024,666 photos, 128,935 members
- Tails Pet Magazine 5,681 photos, 510 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 55,733 photos, 7,237 members
- Mabry Mill 893 photos, 180 members
- Daffodil World 12,465 photos, 2,629 members
- ANY flower 217,275 photos, 6,256 members
- Yellow Flowers 61,776 photos, 11,737 members
- Birds Photos 2,240,671 photos, 75,025 members
- The Blue Ridge Parkway 11,167 photos, 945 members
- Blue Ridge Parkway 12,054 photos, 994 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 85,906 photos, 4,065 members
- World of Eggs 6,948 photos, 2,124 members
- Flickr Favourites (P-1 / C-2) Monthly Contest : FLOWER ~ Open 48,212 photos, 3,185 members
- Firefighting 28,435 photos, 787 members
- Fire Fighting 24,689 photos, 558 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 374,165 photos, 22,542 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 458,778 photos, 30,010 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 735,652 photos, 42,028 members
- Fireworks! 19,077 photos, 3,480 members
- Fireworks - Just Fireworks 125,181 photos, 18,091 members
- The 4th of July 4,637 photos, 598 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,435 photos, 105,694 members
- Add Colors to Life..** 1,183 photos, 63 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,037 photos, 110 members
- Asheville 18,829 photos, 937 members
- Biltmore Estate 3,750 photos, 482 members
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 7,560 photos, 1,961 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 41,990 photos, 2,841 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 12,740 photos, 725 members
- HDR St Louis 446 photos, 61 members
- Amazing+Photography 81,765 photos, 1,956 members
"Creativity+ is one of those contacts that produces a thread of photos (thread is such an inadequate word - how about ribbon, or rope, or cable?) that draws me back over and over again. I drool over his images. I learn from his technique and always appreciate his advice when he drops in over at my Flickr place.
Thanks, Tim! Love your work and feel you are a friend!"
August 27th, 2007
3rd foundation says:
"When I first joined flickr, Timothy found me and took the time to help me understand how to more effectively use flickr. As I've grown to understand the ins and outs of flickr, those first helpful words have always been with me, guiding the way I use flickr. Oh, and BTW, his images are undoubtable some of the finest on flickr. He's a great photographer and friend. Cheers!"
January 12th, 2007
"Tim's critique groups were some of the first flickr groups I started participating in. I'm so glad that he took the time to encourage me, and that he continues to shoot and share such wonderful photos with us!"
February 1st, 2006
"I cannot imagine Flickr without creativity+. Tim is an inspirational photographer. Go to any one of his 54 (!!) sets to see the diversity of his interests and talents. You will find yourself dancing with statues in the snow and basking in the glow of an orange sunset or marveling at his amazing panoramas. Look at the numerous groups he has founded and the comments he makes throughout Flickr, and you will see someone who is involved in our Flickr community and who is kind and generous with his time and praise. I applaud you, Tim, and am honored to consider you a friend."
December 26th, 2005
"Tim is, in my opinion, a photographer par excellence. His work is diverse, detail rich, inspirational and most of all, it expresses his passion and love for the art.
Tim is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is also totally committed to elevating the art of photography through his encouraging comments and his involvement in his groups.
I have not only found a bountiful source of inspiration, concepts and knowledge in Tim, but I have also found a very talented friend.
Thanks for all of your encouragement and your beautiful work."
December 5th, 2005
Mc Shutter says:
"Tim was the first person to welcome me to Flickr, and he took the time to give me some tips on how to best enjoy this system.
He has a great sense of humor (though it's "over the heads" of some,) and has a great perspective on the world around us and the beauty in it, whether it be in flora, fauna, mineral, or homosapien.
I study Tim's photos to learn how to become a better photographer. I consider him my friend and mentor."
November 9th, 2005
pearl grace says:
"Tim *is* creativity+++++!
I'm continually amazed and delighted by Tim's photos. He has a fantastic eye for color and composition, and he captures such a wide variety of subjects, that I never know what I'm going to be treated to next.
I especially enjoy the photos that he's had some 'fun' with. Sometimes scary, sometimes whimsical, always excellent.
And, always creative+++!"
October 12th, 2005
Jeff Clow says:
"I have come to know Tim a bit through Flickr...and two things about him make him stand out in the crowd:
1) He's a world class human being who takes a lot of time to view and comment on other's work here....and his comments are universally sincere and treasured by those people who receive his special "touch"....
2) He's a world class photographer who is able to "see" things that others viewing the same scene would miss....and when he snaps the shutter, it often produces amazing images...
We are very fortunate to have this talented - and kind - individual within our community here at Flickr..."
September 14th, 2005
"Timothy aka creativity+ is one of these photographers who carry their camera around with them as often as possible to not miss out any good motive. As a result his photostream shows a great diversity of shots, may it be special moments, details others might have missed if passing by or something else catching his eye.
Besides this he is quite active at flickr - so far I can judge it - and he doesn't spare to encourage others in their developement as photographers."
July 4th, 2005
- Timothy K Hamilton
- April 2005
- St. Louis Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- retired networking consultant, artist, photographer, singer, musician
- ifi12ican [at] gmail.com