If you are interested in using, publishing, or purchasing a print of any of my photos, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or better yet, call me at 314-445-1945
If you want a 10% discount on "Photomatix Pro", the software I use for HDRs, please enter the code "TimothyKHamilton" when purchasing it at www.hdrsoft.com/
My Non-Commercial license does not apply to non-profit or charitable organizations, only personal blogs that don't have paid advertising. In other words, except for personal use, you must get permission and pay a licensing fee for ANY use whatsoever.
If you use one of my photos for an personal blog, I require attribution like this: "Photo by Timothy K. Hamilton" right next to the photo.
Here are some of my most popular photos
Or, to see them as a slide show CLICK HERE
2004-05 - Fujifilm finepix S5100
2006 - Minolta Maxxum 5D with image stabilization
2007 - Sony Alpha 100
2008 - Sony Alpha 700
2012 - Sony A77
SOFTWARE: Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) for panoramas - it's the most powerful and best I've found, plus it's free at: research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/730cd6bb-6450-4e66...
I have started several groups, and I'm always looking for ADMINISTRATORS to help me out -just flickmail me.
Muted Colors: - For photos that have more sensual and subtle colors
Two at a time - Transformations - SLIDESHOW - Just for FUN, where you can post two overlaying shots, and watch an iteresting slideshow
Zoom,Zoom,Zoom - Post from TWO to FOUR photos of the same subject, from wide-angle to macro.
Supportive Critique - A safe place to begin training yourself to "SEE" Critiques that are real, yet kind.
500 views + 20 faves
FUN, achievemen and Sharing (and News, Welcoming, etc.) - A group that I hope will evolve with your help.
Photos of Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton (3)
- GREAT PANOS 45,348 photos, 3,515 members
- Textures for Layers 15,278 photos, 16,389 members
- Cakeway to the West - STL250 1,100 photos, 30 members
- pinhole reality: 6x6 and B/W 1,058 photos, 161 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 12,838 photos, 653 members
- Mesa Verde National Park 618 photos, 149 members
- Native American Indian Ruins & Artifacts 8,608 photos, 1,237 members
- Colorado...Colorful...Cosmopolitan 20,162 photos, 965 members
- Best of U.S. National Parks 22,404 photos, 2,950 members
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 22,643 photos, 2,416 members
- Level 2 Photography for Recreation Silver Award P1/A5 205,037 photos, 12,641 members
- Level 1-Photography for Recreation-No Human Photo-P1/A5 449,672 photos, 17,007 members
- A.E. ( Level 1 ) "NOT AWARDING BAN" 95,619 photos, 4,508 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 61,048 photos, 5,519 members
- Dragonfly Gallery - P1 C1 please 68,527 photos, 6,211 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 62,096 photos, 5,798 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 612,570 photos, 24,432 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,453 photos, 1,953 members
- Just TOO Cute! ~ A Place for Children and Pets 48,408 photos, 5,660 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,022,164 photos, 128,745 members
- Tails Pet Magazine 5,670 photos, 510 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 55,634 photos, 7,231 members
- Mabry Mill 892 photos, 180 members
- Daffodil World 12,480 photos, 2,630 members
- ANY flower 215,757 photos, 6,234 members
- Yellow Flowers 61,442 photos, 11,710 members
- Birds Photos 2,217,220 photos, 74,583 members
- The Blue Ridge Parkway 11,076 photos, 941 members
- Blue Ridge Parkway 11,998 photos, 987 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 84,487 photos, 4,034 members
- World of Eggs 6,941 photos, 2,120 members
- Flickr Favourites (P-1 / C-2) Monthly Contest : FLOWER ~ Open 48,002 photos, 3,189 members
- Firefighting 28,320 photos, 787 members
- Fire Fighting 16,625 photos, 556 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 372,068 photos, 22,460 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 456,156 photos, 29,926 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 730,439 photos, 41,854 members
- Fireworks! 18,931 photos, 3,442 members
- Fireworks - Just Fireworks 124,482 photos, 18,034 members
- The 4th of July 4,635 photos, 596 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,888 photos, 105,724 members
- Add Colors to Life..** 1,179 photos, 63 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,008 photos, 110 members
- Asheville 18,811 photos, 935 members
- Biltmore Estate 3,730 photos, 481 members
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 7,556 photos, 1,962 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 41,643 photos, 2,842 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 12,641 photos, 724 members
- HDR St Louis 446 photos, 61 members
- Amazing+Photography 79,758 photos, 1,942 members
"Creativity+ is one of those contacts that produces a thread of photos (thread is such an inadequate word - how about ribbon, or rope, or cable?) that draws me back over and over again. I drool over his images. I learn from his technique and always appreciate his advice when he drops in over at my Flickr place.
Thanks, Tim! Love your work and feel you are a friend!"
August 27th, 2007
3rd foundation says:
"When I first joined flickr, Timothy found me and took the time to help me understand how to more effectively use flickr. As I've grown to understand the ins and outs of flickr, those first helpful words have always been with me, guiding the way I use flickr. Oh, and BTW, his images are undoubtable some of the finest on flickr. He's a great photographer and friend. Cheers!"
January 12th, 2007
"Tim's critique groups were some of the first flickr groups I started participating in. I'm so glad that he took the time to encourage me, and that he continues to shoot and share such wonderful photos with us!"
February 1st, 2006
"I cannot imagine Flickr without creativity+. Tim is an inspirational photographer. Go to any one of his 54 (!!) sets to see the diversity of his interests and talents. You will find yourself dancing with statues in the snow and basking in the glow of an orange sunset or marveling at his amazing panoramas. Look at the numerous groups he has founded and the comments he makes throughout Flickr, and you will see someone who is involved in our Flickr community and who is kind and generous with his time and praise. I applaud you, Tim, and am honored to consider you a friend."
December 26th, 2005
"Tim is, in my opinion, a photographer par excellence. His work is diverse, detail rich, inspirational and most of all, it expresses his passion and love for the art.
Tim is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is also totally committed to elevating the art of photography through his encouraging comments and his involvement in his groups.
I have not only found a bountiful source of inspiration, concepts and knowledge in Tim, but I have also found a very talented friend.
Thanks for all of your encouragement and your beautiful work."
December 5th, 2005
Mc Shutter says:
"Tim was the first person to welcome me to Flickr, and he took the time to give me some tips on how to best enjoy this system.
He has a great sense of humor (though it's "over the heads" of some,) and has a great perspective on the world around us and the beauty in it, whether it be in flora, fauna, mineral, or homosapien.
I study Tim's photos to learn how to become a better photographer. I consider him my friend and mentor."
November 9th, 2005
pearl grace says:
"Tim *is* creativity+++++!
I'm continually amazed and delighted by Tim's photos. He has a fantastic eye for color and composition, and he captures such a wide variety of subjects, that I never know what I'm going to be treated to next.
I especially enjoy the photos that he's had some 'fun' with. Sometimes scary, sometimes whimsical, always excellent.
And, always creative+++!"
October 12th, 2005
Jeff Clow says:
"I have come to know Tim a bit through Flickr...and two things about him make him stand out in the crowd:
1) He's a world class human being who takes a lot of time to view and comment on other's work here....and his comments are universally sincere and treasured by those people who receive his special "touch"....
2) He's a world class photographer who is able to "see" things that others viewing the same scene would miss....and when he snaps the shutter, it often produces amazing images...
We are very fortunate to have this talented - and kind - individual within our community here at Flickr..."
September 14th, 2005
"Timothy aka creativity+ is one of these photographers who carry their camera around with them as often as possible to not miss out any good motive. As a result his photostream shows a great diversity of shots, may it be special moments, details others might have missed if passing by or something else catching his eye.
Besides this he is quite active at flickr - so far I can judge it - and he doesn't spare to encourage others in their developement as photographers."
July 4th, 2005
- Timothy K Hamilton
- April 2005
- St. Louis Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- retired networking consultant, artist, photographer, singer, musician
- ifi12ican [at] gmail.com