If you are interested in using, publishing, or purchasing a print of any of my photos, please contact me at: email@example.com or better yet, call me at 314-353-4672
If you want a 10% discount on "Photomatix Pro", the software I use for HDRs, please enter the code "TimothyKHamilton" when purchasing it at www.hdrsoft.com/
My Non-Commercial license does not apply to non-profit or charitable organizations, only personal blogs that don't have paid advertising. In other words, except for personal use, you must get permission and pay a licensing fee for ANY use whatsoever.
If you use one of my photos for an personal blog, I require attribution like this: "Photo by Timothy K. Hamilton" right next to the photo.
Here are some of my most popular photos
Or, to see them as a slide show CLICK HERE
2004-05 - Fujifilm finepix S5100
2006 - Minolta Maxxum 5D with image stabilization
2007 - Sony Alpha 100
2008 - Sony Alpha 700
2012 - Sony A77
SOFTWARE: Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) for panoramas - it's the most powerful and best I've found, plus it's free at: research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/730cd6bb-6450-4e66...
I have started several groups, and I'm always looking for ADMINISTRATORS to help me out -just flickmail me.
Muted Colors: - For photos that have more sensual and subtle colors
Two at a time - Transformations - SLIDESHOW - Just for FUN, where you can post two overlaying shots, and watch an iteresting slideshow
Zoom,Zoom,Zoom - Post from TWO to FOUR photos of the same subject, from wide-angle to macro.
Supportive Critique - A safe place to begin training yourself to "SEE" Critiques that are real, yet kind.
500 views + 20 faves
FUN, achievemen and Sharing (and News, Welcoming, etc.) - A group that I hope will evolve with your help.
Photos of Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton (3)
- pinhole reality_6x6 (only B&W) 649 photos, 102 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 7,976 photos, 595 members
- Mesa Verde National Park 340 photos, 98 members
- Native American Indian Ruins & Artifacts 6,890 photos, 1,073 members
- Colorado...Colorful...Cosmopolitan 15,967 photos, 788 members
- Best of U.S. National Parks (Top 20 Photos of 2013) 12,588 photos, 1,930 members
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 35,950 photos, 3,205 members
- CLOSED - Level 2 Photography for Recreation Silver Award P1/A5 161,561 photos, 10,501 members
- CLOSED - Level 1-Photography for Recreation-No Human Photo-P1/A5 317,852 photos, 13,790 members
- Administration Exquisite ( Level 1 ) 37,864 photos, 2,921 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 42,243 photos, 4,212 members
- Dragonfly Gallery - P1 C1 Please 50,235 photos, 5,077 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 42,765 photos, 4,755 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 561,302 photos, 24,058 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 12,984 photos, 1,418 members
- Just TOO Cute! ~ A Place for Children and Pets 46,622 photos, 5,809 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 852,401 photos, 108,913 members
- Tails Pet Magazine 4,560 photos, 473 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 50,749 photos, 6,807 members
- Mabry Mill 768 photos, 165 members
- Daffodil World 11,228 photos, 2,487 members
- ANY flower 176,914 photos, 5,732 members
- Yellow Flowers 53,399 photos, 10,827 members
- Birds Photos 1,338,378 photos, 53,369 members
- The Blue Ridge Parkway 8,297 photos, 757 members
- Blue Ridge Parkway 9,600 photos, 830 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 49,796 photos, 3,162 members
- World of Eggs 6,575 photos, 2,051 members
- Flickr Favourites (P-1 / C-2) Monthly Contest : FLOWER ~ Open 40,771 photos, 3,183 members
- Firefighting 23,871 photos, 736 members
- Fire Fighting 11,344 photos, 370 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 276,740 photos, 18,753 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 352,587 photos, 26,169 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 516,581 photos, 33,058 members
- Fireworks! 14,259 photos, 2,654 members
- Fireworks - Just Fireworks 106,636 photos, 16,513 members
- The 4th of July 3,765 photos, 522 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,642 photos, 103,454 members
- Add Colors to Life..** 643 photos, 57 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,419 photos, 99 members
- Asheville 17,699 photos, 879 members
- Biltmore Estate 2,958 photos, 418 members
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 7,768 photos, 2,017 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 36,833 photos, 2,874 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 10,242 photos, 639 members
- HDR St Louis 508 photos, 51 members
- Amazing+Photography 20,622 photos, 1,385 members
- Shedd Aquarium Chicago 4,127 photos, 622 members
- Call to Artists 10,074 photos, 1,002 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,872 members
"Creativity+ is one of those contacts that produces a thread of photos (thread is such an inadequate word - how about ribbon, or rope, or cable?) that draws me back over and over again. I drool over his images. I learn from his technique and always appreciate his advice when he drops in over at my Flickr place.
Thanks, Tim! Love your work and feel you are a friend!"
27th August, 2007
3rd foundation says:
"When I first joined flickr, Timothy found me and took the time to help me understand how to more effectively use flickr. As I've grown to understand the ins and outs of flickr, those first helpful words have always been with me, guiding the way I use flickr. Oh, and BTW, his images are undoubtable some of the finest on flickr. He's a great photographer and friend. Cheers!"
12th January, 2007
"Tim's critique groups were some of the first flickr groups I started participating in. I'm so glad that he took the time to encourage me, and that he continues to shoot and share such wonderful photos with us!"
1st February, 2006
"I cannot imagine Flickr without creativity+. Tim is an inspirational photographer. Go to any one of his 54 (!!) sets to see the diversity of his interests and talents. You will find yourself dancing with statues in the snow and basking in the glow of an orange sunset or marveling at his amazing panoramas. Look at the numerous groups he has founded and the comments he makes throughout Flickr, and you will see someone who is involved in our Flickr community and who is kind and generous with his time and praise. I applaud you, Tim, and am honored to consider you a friend."
26th December, 2005
"Tim is, in my opinion, a photographer par excellence. His work is diverse, detail rich, inspirational and most of all, it expresses his passion and love for the art.
Tim is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is also totally committed to elevating the art of photography through his encouraging comments and his involvement in his groups.
I have not only found a bountiful source of inspiration, concepts and knowledge in Tim, but I have also found a very talented friend.
Thanks for all of your encouragement and your beautiful work."
5th December, 2005
Mc Shutter says:
"Tim was the first person to welcome me to Flickr, and he took the time to give me some tips on how to best enjoy this system.
He has a great sense of humor (though it's "over the heads" of some,) and has a great perspective on the world around us and the beauty in it, whether it be in flora, fauna, mineral, or homosapien.
I study Tim's photos to learn how to become a better photographer. I consider him my friend and mentor."
9th November, 2005
pearl grace says:
"Tim *is* creativity+++++!
I'm continually amazed and delighted by Tim's photos. He has a fantastic eye for color and composition, and he captures such a wide variety of subjects, that I never know what I'm going to be treated to next.
I especially enjoy the photos that he's had some 'fun' with. Sometimes scary, sometimes whimsical, always excellent.
And, always creative+++!"
12th October, 2005
Jeff Clow says:
"I have come to know Tim a bit through Flickr...and two things about him make him stand out in the crowd:
1) He's a world class human being who takes a lot of time to view and comment on other's work here....and his comments are universally sincere and treasured by those people who receive his special "touch"....
2) He's a world class photographer who is able to "see" things that others viewing the same scene would miss....and when he snaps the shutter, it often produces amazing images...
We are very fortunate to have this talented - and kind - individual within our community here at Flickr..."
14th September, 2005
"Timothy aka creativity+ is one of these photographers who carry their camera around with them as often as possible to not miss out any good motive. As a result his photostream shows a great diversity of shots, may it be special moments, details others might have missed if passing by or something else catching his eye.
Besides this he is quite active at flickr - so far I can judge it - and he doesn't spare to encourage others in their developement as photographers."
4th July, 2005
- Tim Hamilton
- April 2005
- St. Louis Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- semi-retired consultant, artist, photographer, singer, musician
- CREATIVITY + blog
- ifi12ican [at] gmail.com