Hello, my name is Ben Mullay and I am a photographer in the Shetland Islands which is famous for ponies and puffins!
I am continually looking to create eye-catching and striking images to convey what is viewed through the lens. My home village of Bigton, Shetland, is the site of the famous St Ninian's Isle; reputably the largest tombolo in Europe.
Having had a camera in my hand for as long as I can remember, my knowledge and interest in photography grew from using my Grandfather's Zenit E SLR camera.
St Ninian's has infinite photographic potential and is probably where my love of landscape photography originated. I undertake photographic commissions ranging from weddings to commercial work.
Please visit my website at www.benmullay.com for a full range of photographs which is updated regularly and are available to purchase.
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2016 - Shetland-SC-UK 33 photos, 4 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2015 - Shetland-SC-UK 45 photos, 7 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk (Shetland) 2014 184 photos, 11 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2013 - Shetland-SC-UK 48 photos, 4 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2012 - lerwick-scotland-united-kingdom 70 photos, 8 members
- Scott Kelby's 4th Annual Worldwide Photo Walk - Oct. 1 & 2, 2011 8,460 photos, 2,408 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2011 - Shetland-SC-UK 33 photos, 5 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk 2010 - Shetland-SC-UK 21 photos, 6 members
- Worldwide Photo Walk - Shetland-SC-UK 43 photos, 9 members
- THE WORLD’S LEADING YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY COMMUNITY 23,178 photos, 1,611 members
Ben Mullay Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Ben Mullay
- May 2008
- Shetland, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Ben Mullay Photography