I'm an American of Irish, German, Burgundian, and Norwegian descent. I share Harry Potter's birthday (July 31st, 1983). I am an on-and-off college student (it's a long story), majoring in history with a minor in geography.
I belong to the Society for Creative Anachronism (I'm a proud subject of the Kingdom of Calontir, living in unclaimed territory), and there, I'm known as Konstantia Kaloethina, an Eastern Roman (Byzantinian) woman of the sixth century from Constantinople (she'd tell you that she's Roman, though, not Greek and Armenian). I am both proteged and apprenticed.
Photography is a hobby of mine. I had a dinky little Panasonic Lumix, and while I'd love to upgrade, that's going to have to wait. I shoot now with a Kodak EasyShare Z5010, which, while still being a P&S, isn't too bad.
I also like to make jewellery, and share it with people. :D But, please, buy from me! I have to make my rent somehow! It can be purchased from www.etsy.com/shop/belletoile
- Eastern Textiles pre-1200 in Western Churches & Museums 210 photos, 31 members
- SCA-Illumination 871 photos, 220 members
- SCAdian Regalia 96 photos, 53 members
- SCA Known World Devices and Heraldry 436 photos, 101 members
- SCA Garb Photos 325 photos, 132 members
- Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance Jewelry 362 photos, 143 members
- The Episcopal Church Welcomes You 2,534 photos, 170 members
- Solidarity League of Creative Women Distracted by ooooh! Shiny! 11,067 photos, 667 members
- SCA Members 1,415 photos, 176 members
- Imaging Woman 79 photos, 18 members
- SCA Crowns And Coronets 453 photos, 140 members
- Dungeons and Dragons 1,609 photos, 114 members
- SCA Faces 1,180 photos, 217 members
- SCA 8,050 photos, 556 members
- SCA - Kingdom of Calontir 1,134 photos, 66 members
constantiak doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- February 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Print Sales