"We seek beauty everywhere, and often pass the time so." -- Valeria Morrone
Hi! Welcome to my little corner of Flickr.
I joined this community on 1/1/2007, having no idea that within a short period of time, I would gain a whole new outlook on photography, and establish some pretty cool friendships along the way.
I have been interested in photography since I was a kid, when my mom gave me my first camera - a cheap little Kodak that took really crappy shots (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the 7-year-old photographer behind the lens).
I love shooting, and carry a camera of some sort with me every where I go. I currently shoot with a Canon and iPhone.
I am a huge nature & animal lover.
I think turtles are the coolest creatures on earth!
I am crazy for the color purple.
Cats rule my life
The fine print
I will block you if:
**You steal my photos. Use of them by anyone but me is an infringement of my copyrights and personal property. That means it is ILLEGAL.
**You skip around here dumping my images, or those of others, into your faves, but never comment.
**If you post and/or fave porn, do not add me as a contact or fave my photos.
If you comment on, or add my images to your faves and you don't have photos for me to view, or if this www.flickr.com/photos/bellalago/4251999117/ is your icon, you will be blocked.
Photos of BellaLago (9)
- Monochrome Mondays (and any other days ending in 'y') 7,157 photos, 245 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 449,714 photos, 56,235 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 724,079 photos, 26,378 members
- Duckfaces 11 photos, 30 members
- Daily photo challenges 2,315 photos, 154 members
- Mallard ducks 4,873 photos, 539 members
- ♥ Emblems 118 photos, 33 members
- Mosaic Montage Monday 8,557 photos, 882 members
- DazzlePix MOSAICS & MONTAGES 9,834 photos, 959 members
- DazzlePix MACRO 2,773 photos, 259 members
- Android Photographer 87,038 photos, 4,734 members
- Spectacular Insects 123,145 photos, 7,790 members
- Silos 2,685 photos, 648 members
- It's Wu Wednesday! 2 photos, 2 members
- "Still Life with Extreme Bokeh/DOF" 14,119 photos, 904 members
- Eye's On The Camera (Post 1 / Award 3) 92,688 photos, 1,560 members
- Sexy Cityscapes 1,978 photos, 290 members
- Street Candids 28,724 photos, 668 members
- Click After Click 2,979 photos, 48 members
- CSSS: US: Kentucky Thunderstorms 250 photos, 48 members
- Monochromatic Month 473 photos, 134 members
- [OoF] Out of Focus 7,538 photos, 971 members
- Airedale Terriers 3,789 photos, 450 members
- Fungi Friday 1,111 photos, 167 members
- squirrels 83,261 photos, 10,623 members
- The Rust Bucket 93,142 photos, 7,872 members
- magnetic poetry snaps 400 photos, 132 members
- "The Breakfast Club" 45,954 photos, 4,131 members
- Pacific Northwest Waterfalls 6,514 photos, 608 members
- Droid Incredible Photography 998 photos, 123 members
- HTC Incredible Cell Phone 1,042 photos, 104 members
- comfort foods 538 photos, 9 members
- B&H Photo 35,688 photos, 6,649 members
- Photo A Day - Xmas Style 358 photos, 80 members
- Young me Now me 7 photos, 6 members
- shadows 229,844 photos, 21,782 members
- Lights & Shadows 293,091 photos, 13,645 members
- Shoot From the Hip 15,249 photos, 422 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 80,448 photos, 6,520 members
- funwithpics 9,330 photos, 32 members
- VW Buses 21,856 photos, 2,482 members
- Cars from the Past: Classic Cars 985,554 photos, 20,784 members
- Down the tubes! 5 photos, 2 members
- + Eating + Drinking ( 吃 • 喝 ) 59,035 photos, 1,353 members
- Shelby Automobiles 7,919 photos, 677 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,252,426 photos, 42,636 members
- Fenced Friday 77,948 photos, 4,374 members
- Trippy Light Trails 9,761 photos, 878 members
- Construction Zone 41,644 photos, 2,785 members
- "Men At Work" 13,389 photos, 1,012 members
VFR Photography says:
"Since she doesn't always give herself the credit she's due, I shall have to add my two cents worth now... Her photography is always creatively interesting and most certainly inspiring. She is amongst the small handful of my contacts that, unbeknownst to them, pushed me to try any number of different approaches to my photography and rejuvenated my sense of creativity after many years without. The images she shares of the world around her region as well as those of subjects closer to home, are always enjoyable postings to encounter. Add her interjections of humor, thoughtfulness, observations, or even sadness, and the result is all the more depth surrounding each image. My thanks to her for the many smiles, chuckles, and thought-provoking moments that have accompanied the wonderful images she has shared, for it is always a pleasure. Keep up the great work, Bella, and thanks for sharing with us all!"
January 1st, 2012
El Justy says:
"the bellz (as i refer to her) is one of the coolest people on "the flick." she always shares interesting and diverse images and always has a good story or two or three or more. she has an awesome sense of humor as well and doesn't have a problem at all making fun of all the silly nuances of this little website we frequent. she also (when you're really lucky) gives out the best "two thumbs up" award the world has seen. she is also the admin for most certainly the greatest and fastest growing group here "wet windshield wednesday." she is pretty awesome, visit her stream, and leave at least three faves.........right now!!!!!"
March 21st, 2011
"Bella is one of my longest and truest contacts on flickr....I love her photos because her warmth shows through on every one. She catches the essence of the subject in each shot and I like her descriptions about her thoughts/what she was doing when she took the image as well; they simply add to the enjoyment. Her images are always beautiful, thoughtful and a pleasure to see each day. Kudos, Bella, thanks for sharing a part of yourself and your talent with us."
January 3rd, 2011
~*~vicki was here~*~ says:
"i heart Bella, not only because she's such an awesome, funny, kind and generous person but because she also laughs at the lame jokes and silly memories i leave on her stream. i wish we lived closer to each other so i could hear her laugh for real.
this is what i love best about looking at her photos, they always make me think of something from my life..every day ordinary things that a lot of people wouldn't even think to photograph and she does it in her own, unique way. a strong sign of a true photographer is one who can make you think, remember and feel...that is what her photos do for me.
now, if only i can get her to stop changing her profile every other week, then her photostream would be perfect! ;-)"
October 12th, 2009
Levels Nature says:
"Bella is a real credit to flickr for many reasons, her pictures are simply stunning, full of detail and beauty and will enrich anybody that sees them! For me though, it's the beauty of her heart that marks her out as a wonderful human being..... she cares, genuinely and truly, and she will always be there to help with words of support and encouragement.....i've not known her long but she has already touched my life in a beautiful and positive way, i feel blessed to have her as a dear Flickr friend! :-) x"
September 11th, 2009
"Oh my, what to say about Bella... she is a dear friend on Flickr, and I am so impressed with her talent. She shoots pics from the heart, and it shows! I found her through another contact of mine, and was hooked as soon as I browsed her stream. She is not pretentious, at all. She is generous with her comments, and I look forward to seeing what she might write next! Her pics show her feelings for nature, and what has been given to us, and she captures them perfectly. All I can say is.. I am proud to be called a friend by her.. She is a lovely lady, indeed! Keep up the great work, Bella.. you do rock!"
August 31st, 2009
cheap curtain says:
"I'm always eager to see Bella's next capture. She has a superior eye for color, and composition. She naturally captures bokeh, sunlight and the natural elements so many take for granted. Her joy of life is reflected in her every shot and I'm inspired by visiting her photostream. Great work Bella! Keep shooting!"
June 29th, 2009
"When I first came across Bella's photostream a few years ago I knew I would be coming back and back and back. Her photographs capture such a wide variety of everyday life. She always seems to be at the right place and time with her captures. The best part is that you can feel her warmth and kindness in her photographs. Her photographs are guaranteed to put a smile on your face."
January 19th, 2009
- January 2007