I am a photographer currently based in Oxford.
An art lover from a young age I always knew that I would work within the creative industry. A few years ago armed with my mother's point and shoot camera I decided to begin a 365 self portraiture project. This project changed my life. Photography translates my thoughts and imagination into a tangible form and I've learnt that with dedication and a thirst for knowledge anything is possible!
facebook | twitter | blog | tumblr
- Portraiture Photography 1,732,948 photos, 73,317 members
- Photographica 1,786 photos, 1,553 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,538,585 photos, 184,845 members
- flickr (unofficial) 5,293,920 photos, 110,606 members
- Flickr Fine Art Portrait Gallery 121,176 photos, 5,707 members
- Kaleidography 2,491 photos, 1,703 members
- Fine Art Photography™ 219,501 photos, 9,338 members
- portraits and faces. 1,731,905 photos, 88,501 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 299,802 photos, 42,963 members
- Target Poverty Project 34 photos, 27 members
- -The Cafe- 1,066,504 photos, 26,584 members
- FLOWERS 1,309,308 photos, 103,718 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,123 photos, 4,926 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 771,181 photos, 53,798 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 914,915 photos, 31,639 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 572,480 photos, 30,566 members
- retro portraits! 37,582 photos, 3,281 members
- FlickrCentral 9,427,538 photos, 265,554 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,575,058 photos, 59,855 members
- Project 365 1,906,957 photos, 30,957 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 222,061 photos, 18,042 members
- Explored Beauty ! 112,928 photos, 6,037 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 123,091 photos, 8,121 members
- Identity & self portraits 180,214 photos, 12,293 members
- Photoshop Support Group 318,452 photos, 35,527 members
- 365 Days 970,184 photos, 21,667 members
- VOGUE 167,727 photos, 7,518 members
- Black and White 6,863,534 photos, 353,044 members
- 52 Weeks 61,323 photos, 6,103 members
- Flickr Addicts 9,440,356 photos, 124,336 members
- Self-Portraits! 506,656 photos, 47,005 members
- Impressive, Creative, and Unique Portraits 69,459 photos, 2,691 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,409,808 photos, 175,671 members
- The Portrait Group 2,974,487 photos, 162,099 members
- Oxford 51,746 photos, 3,496 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 235,981 photos, 18,487 members
Phillip Schumacher says:
"I thought it was time for me to write you one of these :)
So Bella, I admire you!
Your pictures are so magical, dreamy and surreal.
I whish I could be inside them, just for one day!
You capture those gorgeous things in such a whimsical and unique way, you should be proud of yourself!
I am so thankful that I found your stream and to call you a contact.
It means the world to me when I see a comment from you!
Please never stop Bella! You are amazing."
December 31st, 2010
your work is seriously amazing.
I love the way you edit your photos so they seem 'dream like.'
You are so creative and I love the concepts you come up with. Some of my favorite photos of yours are your self portraits."
October 20th, 2010
Leah Johnston says:
"It is high time I wrote a testimonial for this incredible artist. It feels like not too long ago I stumbled across her work and was completely transfixed by the beautiful soft world she had created. Her use of outdoor settings, natural light, emotional poses and dreamy pastels have become the staples of her work. There is a muted mystery encompassed in each of her images. It invites you to come in and explore, while at the same time, compelling you to go outside and experience your own the world in a different way. She finds beauty in everything around her and I find her art incredibly uplifting. I look forward to every new journey she takes us on and can't wait to see where she takes us next!"
June 24th, 2010
alyce brannen says:
"I can finally write you a testimonial. (: Wow, so much to say. You're my favorite photographer, ever. You have so much talent. Each of your pictures are so detailed, and magical. It's so cool how you incorporate so much in one picture. Your editing is flawless. For someone who has taught themselves, your work is better than people that have spent years learning the art. There aren't enough words to praise your photography. I think that people looking through your photography will get a new love for nature, and be instantly hooked. I came across your photostream about... 8 or 9 months ago, and ever since I've been so interested. Each of your pictures are so different, but they still have the Bella touch, and they never get old. I can't wait to see what you post next. (:"
November 8th, 2009
"Bella is one of the sweetest and most beautiful girls besides being an awesome photographer! Her imagination blows me away, and her editing is just *magic*. Tell me you can resisit those dreamy colors and tones! I'm always anxious to see her new uploads, and they're always worth the wait. Love ♥♥
October 21st, 2009
♥ Mourning The Sea♥ says:
"I have to say that I am so glad to be able to follow Bella's stream! She has such creativity and imagination and looking at her photos makes me want to learn, learn, learn!!! This girl is an inspiration and I can't wait to see more!!!! :)"
September 12th, 2009
"I don't know you that well, since I actually just added you as a contact a coupel of days ago. But I can tell I will follow your stream for such a long time because everything you do is just pure magic and I LOVE your editing skills, they are sososososooo inspiring.
SO keep on doing what you're doing girl,
you are waaaaaay awesome!!!
September 7th, 2009
"aaah i can finally write Bella a testimonial. I came across her stream not so long ago now and i was blown away by her photography. Every new piece is always so magical, i'd love to be inside her imagination when she is creating these wonderful images. She has so much potential to give and i cannot wait to see what she has in store for us all next. All the best Bella :')"
June 10th, 2009
Sarai | Fotography says:
"Bella has a gorgeous photostream that speaks volumes. Her images have this air of mystery that captivates me every time. She is a true artist with a great deal of talent. I do really admire her work!"
June 9th, 2009
"I've only looked through bella's stream few days and I've truly found some really really amazing stuff in here.
Looking through bella's photostream is like taking a trip to another world... she have a very unique outlook into photography and it shows throughout her imagery. All her photos are stunning, and she is definitly my inspiration for all the times.
April 15th, 2009
"I don't think there is another artist on flickr that can create such dark, magical, and captivating worlds as Bella. Every single image, without fail, introduces a new piece to the always growing story that Bella tells with her photography. It is an honor to see what story will be told with every new upload. I love that her photography makes me think and really makes me feel something, and I am grateful that she shares it with us all."
April 13th, 2009
"I never really had an idol in my life. Someone I look up to, someone I want to copy, that I want to be just alike.
Ever since I stumbled upon Bella's photostream, I do.
I can go through every page of her photostream every day, and never get bored.
She takes new outstanding pictures everyday, and every single time I sit in front of my computer with my mouth opened, simply marveling at her photo.
She is probably, no, certainly, the most creative, talented, inspiring photographer I've seen on flickr (or anywhere, really!), and undoubtedly and definitely my favourite.
Check her out and make her your favourite, too ;)"
March 22nd, 2009
olivia house says:
"bella's photostream is filled with beautiful photos, which have amazing meaning! She is a great photographer, who has a lot of talent and potential! She is so creative and inspirational, and I love the artistic feel to her photos! Keep up the great work, bella, I can't wait to see more photos from you! :)
March 17th, 2009
smallRaffaela (on/off) says:
".she is young,
she has beautiful ideas and high skills to accomplish what she wants,
she is like a spring fresh morning in a cold anonimous winter day.
Visit her stream you won't be disappointed and believe me: she will only get better and better.
And you'll hear about her, she will become famous on Flickr.
Great work, sweet personality.
"Bella" in any sense.
February 15th, 2009
Lauren Withrow says:
"WOW, first testimonial?!?! your kidding.
this girl should have the entire page filled up with these because her entire photostream is soo unique and creative. I have never seen anyone like her and she is a huge inspiration. I love her work and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest. Keep it up girl!"
January 28th, 2009
- August 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Bella Kotak Photography