I shoot whatever strikes my fancy. Learning as I go along.
I wish I had a certain "style" ~ but after 3,200+ photos posted with no common theme, I guess there's no teaching an old dog new tricks...hope you enjoy. :)
Photos of beesquare (5)
- Your Best Shot 2016 27,568 photos, 39,067 members
- Memphis Tennessee (5 photos per day limit) 18,250 photos, 1,214 members
- Nashville 7,137 photos, 644 members
- Great SMOKY MOUNTAINS National Park & Surrounding Area! 25,802 photos, 2,574 members
- yosemite 45,826 photos, 6,541 members
- National Parks of Canada 40,355 photos, 2,856 members
- Gluten-Free Fun 8,537 photos, 718 members
- Pelicans all sorts 8,247 photos, 1,718 members
- Florida Keys 9,547 photos, 810 members
- Loire Valley castles 4,209 photos, 786 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 57,234 photos, 4,530 members
- The 24/7 Project 40,582 photos, 3,109 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 427,409 photos, 17,293 members
- Normandy, Normandie 24,749 photos, 2,251 members
- France image 665,483 photos, 16,598 members
- flickr (unofficial) 6,016,458 photos, 116,344 members
- Provence (France) 73,771 photos, 3,860 members
- Mirror in the Bathroom 400 photos, 254 members
- Instagram Canada 4,862 photos, 377 members
- picfx 757 photos, 85 members
- PicMonkey 64,491 photos, 2,233 members
- Manhattan Island 36,191 photos, 1,950 members
- New York City Landmarks & Icons 117,742 photos, 8,779 members
- NYC in BW 22,522 photos, 1,440 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 30,586 photos, 755 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 121,000 photos, 3,567 members
- World Photo Day 9,859 photos, 761 members
- Texture Squared 20,737 photos, 1,473 members
- New York Photography 478,450 photos, 23,293 members
- Soho New York 2,792 photos, 347 members
- Best of Cats (Your BEST Photos only) 62,801 photos, 19,440 members
- Lovely Cats & Dogs - P 1 /C 2 - (NO PEOPLE) 56,649 photos, 3,296 members
- All of Arizona Photography 15,539 photos, 156 members
- Norfolk County (Southern ontario) 230 photos, 21 members
- Fashion Photography Critique 112,651 photos, 9,462 members
- Porticciolo di Nervi, Parchi e Capolungo .. 379 photos, 352 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 186,660 photos, 9,442 members
- calatorind prin.... viatza ( Journey through..... life ) 200,659 photos, 2,481 members
- My Gallery Photo 3,451 photos, 533 members
- **AMERICA, AMERICA! ~ Add 1 / Comment 1 193,734 photos, 5,373 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,724,622 photos, 518,358 members
- silhouette 402,327 photos, 63,798 members
- US Route 66 (The Mother Road) 25,113 photos, 1,457 members
- Route 66 51,604 photos, 3,210 members
- Las Vegas 116,146 photos, 7,999 members
- The American Southwest 162,450 photos, 4,202 members
- Arizona Nature 55,502 photos, 2,392 members
- Arizona 97,160 photos, 2,813 members
- Sedona 9,332 photos, 1,228 members
- Grand Canyon 33,066 photos, 5,760 members
Amy McGibbon Lang says:
"The beauty and sense of replenishment that one gets from viewing Noelle's landscapes is tremendously powerful. Part dream-like, part heaven-sent, the scenes she chooses to capture and share with us allow us a moment to sit quietly and let beauty overcome us.
There are countless words to describe beauty, and I won't even try to use them as they are so overused that they become trite. I will leave it to each viewer to experience for themselves Noelle's eye and her passion. You'll be back for more.
Noelle, thank you for your friendship and support, you are a great role model for women in photography! Hugs ~ Amy"
October 10th, 2008
""Scared of a world outside you should go explore
Pull all the shades and wander the great indoors
The great indoors"
I'm so happy to have you as a friend here Noelle. Your pictures reflect that you leave the "Great Indoors" and explore the world and the beauty that is out there with your own eyes (please more 3x5's!).
Really hope to see more of your home, and the places you go to.
Lots of love to you..."
October 7th, 2008
Giuseppe Toscano says:
"Noelle, your photos are touching my soul. You are a very good photographer with all the qualities for this passion.
You like nature and you have a great respect of Nature.
Your works are pleasing so many people. Thanks.
I have seen, you have got the Virus of Tuscany, hold it...
With my best wishes for your passion Photography and your family
Helmut Plamper - Montefollonico/Tuscany"
October 5th, 2008
aquamirena (off & on) says:
"Beesquare’s photographic work is a great inspiration to me, as is the woman herself. Gifted in so many ways, she processes a keen mind, a warm heart and an artistic eye which comes shining through in all her compositions, from her wonderful still life shots and portraits to her beautifully observed nature images. Noelle is a kind, generous soul and I’m fortunate to call her a dear friend. It’s my great pleasure to write this testimonial for her and I do hope you’ll take the time to explore her wonderful collection of images here!"
August 15th, 2008
"I'm relatively new to Noelle's photostream, but I'm darn happy I found it. I find it wonderfully inspiring, relaxing and joyful to view !
I'm sure if you take the time to look through each page, you would find many a "Ohh" and 'Aghhh" with all the great photo's contained within!
I look forward to catching up to all the pictures and taking the time to leave a note on many, as they really have inspired me, and are pictures that will inspire you as well ;-)"
July 17th, 2008
"Noelle has the eye of a true artist. Funny thing is, she calls herself a bit of a frustrated artist. I say, do not be frustrated! She is doing amazing work. She has the uncanny ability to pull me into her scene and to allow me to see what she visualized. Amazing!
I absolutely love her work. Bravo!"
September 30th, 2005
"Maybe I'm new at Flickr, but I'm not new to photography. Noelle's images should inspire others to keep honing their skills and to look even harder to visualize the things that are around them. Her careful use of light and colour are uniquely impressive.
drp is correct. Noelle will continue to push the envelope and raise to new heights within the Flickr community."
July 14th, 2005
"This is my first time here, literally. Today is the first day I have had a chance to peruse Noelle's work, and I have been impressed enough to take a moment and write a testimonial (her first, I believe).
For those of you who know me, I am not easily swayed by flash and glamor. I'm a man of simple pleasures. What a treat to come across this woman and her photography.
Words come into my mind when I look at these pictures, almost in a flash, as if a movie reel were playing in my head - each frame has a different tone - color, energy, beauty, life, purpose.
It would benefit you to take some time out of your hectic schedule and go through Noelle's sets. They feature some of the best work around.
It won't be long before she's a popular mainstay of the flickr community."
July 14th, 2005
- Noelle Smith
- March 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken