I shoot whatever strikes my fancy. Learning as I go along.
I wish I had a certain "style" ~ but after 3,200+ photos posted with no common theme, I guess there's no teaching an old dog new tricks...hope you enjoy. :)
Photos of beesquare (5)
- Your Best Shot 2016 27,211 photos, 38,260 members
- Memphis Tennessee (5 photos per day limit) 18,575 photos, 1,227 members
- Nashville 7,290 photos, 656 members
- Great SMOKY MOUNTAINS National Park & Surrounding Area! 26,464 photos, 2,599 members
- yosemite 46,692 photos, 6,579 members
- National Parks of Canada 41,628 photos, 2,895 members
- Gluten-Free Fun 8,566 photos, 715 members
- Pelicans all sorts 8,683 photos, 1,740 members
- Florida Keys 9,404 photos, 827 members
- Loire Valley castles 4,512 photos, 810 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 59,185 photos, 4,577 members
- The 24/7 Project 40,869 photos, 3,094 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 420,772 photos, 17,197 members
- Normandy, Normandie 24,496 photos, 2,260 members
- France image 684,392 photos, 16,756 members
- flickr (unofficial) 6,371,715 photos, 118,671 members
- Provence (France) 76,408 photos, 3,893 members
- Mirror in the Bathroom 394 photos, 262 members
- Instagram Canada 4,780 photos, 378 members
- picfx 753 photos, 85 members
- PicMonkey 61,863 photos, 2,231 members
- Manhattan Island 37,617 photos, 1,997 members
- New York City Landmarks & Icons 119,265 photos, 8,818 members
- NYC in BW 22,863 photos, 1,451 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 30,966 photos, 754 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 124,869 photos, 3,583 members
- World Photo Day 10,033 photos, 749 members
- Texture Squared 20,724 photos, 1,456 members
- New York Photography 487,985 photos, 23,442 members
- Soho New York 2,806 photos, 349 members
- Best of Cats (Your BEST Photos only) 63,570 photos, 19,441 members
- Lovely Cats & Dogs - P 1 /C 2 - (NO PEOPLE) 56,709 photos, 3,304 members
- All of Arizona Photography 16,939 photos, 171 members
- Norfolk County (Southern ontario) 236 photos, 21 members
- Fashion Photography Critique 113,524 photos, 9,529 members
- Porticciolo di Nervi, Parchi e Capolungo .. 379 photos, 351 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 192,996 photos, 9,603 members
- calatorind prin.... viatza ( Journey through..... life ) 213,437 photos, 2,536 members
- My Gallery Photo 3,442 photos, 529 members
- **AMERICA, AMERICA! ~ Add 1 / Comment 1 191,239 photos, 5,370 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,818,870 photos, 547,975 members
- silhouette 395,209 photos, 64,303 members
- US Route 66 (The Mother Road) 25,798 photos, 1,489 members
- Route 66 79,049 photos, 3,224 members
- Las Vegas 117,430 photos, 7,963 members
- The American Southwest 169,883 photos, 4,256 members
- Arizona Nature 58,972 photos, 2,427 members
- Arizona 101,679 photos, 2,839 members
- Sedona 9,558 photos, 1,253 members
- Grand Canyon 33,648 photos, 5,797 members
Amy McGibbon Lang says:
"The beauty and sense of replenishment that one gets from viewing Noelle's landscapes is tremendously powerful. Part dream-like, part heaven-sent, the scenes she chooses to capture and share with us allow us a moment to sit quietly and let beauty overcome us.
There are countless words to describe beauty, and I won't even try to use them as they are so overused that they become trite. I will leave it to each viewer to experience for themselves Noelle's eye and her passion. You'll be back for more.
Noelle, thank you for your friendship and support, you are a great role model for women in photography! Hugs ~ Amy"
October 10th, 2008
aback account says:
""Scared of a world outside you should go explore
Pull all the shades and wander the great indoors
The great indoors"
I'm so happy to have you as a friend here Noelle. Your pictures reflect that you leave the "Great Indoors" and explore the world and the beauty that is out there with your own eyes (please more 3x5's!).
Really hope to see more of your home, and the places you go to.
Lots of love to you..."
October 7th, 2008
Giuseppe Toscano says:
"Noelle, your photos are touching my soul. You are a very good photographer with all the qualities for this passion.
You like nature and you have a great respect of Nature.
Your works are pleasing so many people. Thanks.
I have seen, you have got the Virus of Tuscany, hold it...
With my best wishes for your passion Photography and your family
Helmut Plamper - Montefollonico/Tuscany"
October 5th, 2008
aquamirena (off & on) says:
"Beesquare’s photographic work is a great inspiration to me, as is the woman herself. Gifted in so many ways, she processes a keen mind, a warm heart and an artistic eye which comes shining through in all her compositions, from her wonderful still life shots and portraits to her beautifully observed nature images. Noelle is a kind, generous soul and I’m fortunate to call her a dear friend. It’s my great pleasure to write this testimonial for her and I do hope you’ll take the time to explore her wonderful collection of images here!"
August 15th, 2008
tremendous pin says:
"I'm relatively new to Noelle's photostream, but I'm darn happy I found it. I find it wonderfully inspiring, relaxing and joyful to view !
I'm sure if you take the time to look through each page, you would find many a "Ohh" and 'Aghhh" with all the great photo's contained within!
I look forward to catching up to all the pictures and taking the time to leave a note on many, as they really have inspired me, and are pictures that will inspire you as well ;-)"
July 17th, 2008
steady observation says:
"Noelle has the eye of a true artist. Funny thing is, she calls herself a bit of a frustrated artist. I say, do not be frustrated! She is doing amazing work. She has the uncanny ability to pull me into her scene and to allow me to see what she visualized. Amazing!
I absolutely love her work. Bravo!"
September 30th, 2005
"Maybe I'm new at Flickr, but I'm not new to photography. Noelle's images should inspire others to keep honing their skills and to look even harder to visualize the things that are around them. Her careful use of light and colour are uniquely impressive.
drp is correct. Noelle will continue to push the envelope and raise to new heights within the Flickr community."
July 14th, 2005
"This is my first time here, literally. Today is the first day I have had a chance to peruse Noelle's work, and I have been impressed enough to take a moment and write a testimonial (her first, I believe).
For those of you who know me, I am not easily swayed by flash and glamor. I'm a man of simple pleasures. What a treat to come across this woman and her photography.
Words come into my mind when I look at these pictures, almost in a flash, as if a movie reel were playing in my head - each frame has a different tone - color, energy, beauty, life, purpose.
It would benefit you to take some time out of your hectic schedule and go through Noelle's sets. They feature some of the best work around.
It won't be long before she's a popular mainstay of the flickr community."
July 14th, 2005
- Noelle Smith
- March 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken