I'm a writer living and working in Las Vegas. My photography is largely a side effect of the aforementioned condition. Hiya.
- #1 Las Vegas Locals Photography Club 22,174 photos, 473 members
- Flickritis: Where 71,814 people are still happily infected! 5,567,127 photos, 73,614 members
- Vignette for Android 27,711 photos, 2,100 members
- The murals (and other works) of Seattle's Ryan Henry Ward 73 photos, 10 members
- THE GOOD RED - All the good in red - todo lo bueno en rojo 361 photos, 185 members
- Vinylmation 1,693 photos, 151 members
- Seattle Transit Blog Flickr Pool 15,410 photos, 285 members
- Writing Machines 5,435 photos, 10,073 members
- Las Vegas Fremont Street 2,807 photos, 459 members
- Seattle Bus Shelter Art 118 photos, 33 members
- Stranger Photos 147,387 photos, 3,235 members
- Exploring Disney 1,287 photos, 193 members
- LAS VEGAS - GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 612 photos, 217 members
- VINYLORAMA 951 photos, 312 members
- *atomic age* 7,308 photos, 1,020 members
- Atomic Age Alliance 1,021 photos, 91 members
- THE LAS VEGAS FLICKR GROUP 16,588 photos, 408 members
- Sustainable Seattle! 520 photos, 101 members
- Ofrendas, Altars, + Shrines for Día de los Muertos 2,919 photos, 470 members
- Space Needle 13,345 photos, 2,365 members
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, Washington 1,860 photos, 311 members
- Nikon D80 Users 598,223 photos, 24,052 members
- Classic Disneyland Souvenirs 694 photos, 252 members
- Shrines 2,006 photos, 356 members
- Neon Signs 110,383 photos, 8,587 members
- Fremont, Seattle 4,016 photos, 407 members
- Women at Work 6,597 photos, 867 members
- Disney's Adventureland 3,962 photos, 311 members
- Red Rule 635,331 photos, 56,067 members
- Urbanite 155,671 photos, 2,318 members
- Great Wall of Ballard 57 photos, 11 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,090 photos, 76,565 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,344,224 photos, 172,731 members
- nighthawks 333,618 photos, 19,946 members
- Seattle Art Scene 478 photos, 421 members
- Disney Architecture 19,041 photos, 1,252 members
- Imagination 487,108 photos, 15,239 members
- !Posers 59,539 photos, 3,003 members
- Seattle Scene (people and events in Seattle) 27,389 photos, 2,721 members
- Disney California Adventure 14,140 photos, 815 members
- Mixtapes & cds 982 photos, 369 members
- Googie, Anyone? 4,042 photos, 569 members
- Spin! 2,113 photos, 511 members
- Ghost World 319 photos, 5,862 members
- STREETART 666,996 photos, 29,492 members
- Ventanas / Windows 42,889 photos, 3,199 members
- airports 48,081 photos, 5,874 members
- Another Roadside Attraction 8,501 photos, 557 members
- pavement 81,259 photos, 21,778 members
- Stunning! 7,910 photos, 1,812 members
"beatnikside is a genius of monumental proportions...ok now, since I've gotten your attention- this culture mutant has been known to leap tall tales in a single town. he is my compass from sin city to jet city and hopefully still remembers me at my best, even when I'm too old to wonder when that is (;-D)"
April 18th, 2007
Char Mae says:
"That darn Beatnikside.... his pictures are sooooo hip!!!!"
March 26th, 2007
"Geoff's pictures make me happy in my pantalones."
July 3rd, 2006
"If a picture's worth a thousand words, this guy's photos are a freakin' novel, and a best-selling one at that."
February 26th, 2006
Well Wisher says:
"I've been aquainted with Beatnik Sidearm (freakin' GREAT name, by the way) from Live Journal for several years now but I don't know him nearly as well as I should. FANTASTIC writer and chronicler of daily events and inner thoughts, turning the everyday into a little bit of special, king music compilation maker and more. Then, there's the photography. The dude has got it seriously goin' on. A pleasure to be aquainted and I certainly mean to make further strides to know him better. Thanks for sharing your talents, thoughts and humor with the world."
February 9th, 2006
"Your pictures tell so many stories and they're always stories I want to hear.
Okay... idea coming in! ... slideshow.. Morphine's "Let's Take a Trip Together" playing under you narrating the story. Yes! Take us to beatnik land!"
October 8th, 2005
burnt sugar says:
"From Las Vegas to Seattle, Beatnikside's photos define cool, nostalgia and color. He'll take you to sweaty palm moments, rollerblade highs, and technicolor amazement. He's got the right drink, the right moment, and the right comination of grumpy and gracious."
August 16th, 2005
"that beatnikside, he so fine."
February 23rd, 2005
- Geoff Carter
- February 2005
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, US
- I am: