I'm a writer living and working in Las Vegas. My photography is largely a side effect of the aforementioned condition. Hiya.
- #1 Las Vegas Locals Photography Club 21,701 photos, 470 members
- Flickritis: Where 71,814 people are still happily infected! 5,333,750 photos, 72,308 members
- Vignette for Android 27,739 photos, 2,100 members
- The murals (and other works) of Seattle's Ryan Henry Ward 73 photos, 10 members
- THE GOOD RED - All the good in red - todo lo bueno en rojo 367 photos, 185 members
- Vinylmation 1,691 photos, 152 members
- Seattle Transit Blog Flickr Pool 15,114 photos, 286 members
- Writing Machines 5,450 photos, 9,925 members
- Las Vegas Fremont Street 2,764 photos, 451 members
- Seattle Bus Shelter Art 158 photos, 33 members
- Stranger Photos 145,961 photos, 3,227 members
- Exploring Disney 1,259 photos, 194 members
- LAS VEGAS - GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 616 photos, 216 members
- VINYLORAMA 954 photos, 312 members
- *atomic age* 7,311 photos, 1,010 members
- Atomic Age Alliance 1,021 photos, 91 members
- THE LAS VEGAS FLICKR GROUP 16,386 photos, 408 members
- Sustainable Seattle! 520 photos, 101 members
- Ofrendas, Altars, + Shrines for Día de los Muertos 2,896 photos, 468 members
- Space Needle 13,402 photos, 2,358 members
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, Washington 1,872 photos, 310 members
- Nikon D80 Users 597,841 photos, 24,070 members
- Classic Disneyland Souvenirs 691 photos, 250 members
- Shrines 1,958 photos, 354 members
- Neon Signs 109,551 photos, 8,541 members
- Fremont, Seattle 4,092 photos, 404 members
- Women at Work 6,598 photos, 869 members
- Disney's Adventureland 3,779 photos, 311 members
- Red Rule 629,078 photos, 55,678 members
- Urbanite 151,752 photos, 2,296 members
- Great Wall of Ballard 57 photos, 11 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,035 photos, 75,815 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,300,389 photos, 170,554 members
- nighthawks 329,516 photos, 19,903 members
- Seattle Art Scene 478 photos, 422 members
- Disney Architecture 18,751 photos, 1,237 members
- Imagination 477,320 photos, 15,129 members
- !Posers 58,736 photos, 2,977 members
- Seattle Scene (people and events in Seattle) 27,272 photos, 2,709 members
- Disney California Adventure 13,885 photos, 811 members
- Mixtapes & cds 980 photos, 369 members
- Googie, Anyone? 4,031 photos, 568 members
- Spin! 2,112 photos, 511 members
- Ghost World 319 photos, 5,877 members
- STREETART 658,681 photos, 29,418 members
- Ventanas / Windows 42,380 photos, 3,192 members
- airports 47,836 photos, 5,850 members
- Another Roadside Attraction 8,430 photos, 556 members
- pavement 79,725 photos, 21,611 members
- Stunning! 7,929 photos, 1,807 members
"beatnikside is a genius of monumental proportions...ok now, since I've gotten your attention- this culture mutant has been known to leap tall tales in a single town. he is my compass from sin city to jet city and hopefully still remembers me at my best, even when I'm too old to wonder when that is (;-D)"
April 18th, 2007
Char Mae says:
"That darn Beatnikside.... his pictures are sooooo hip!!!!"
March 26th, 2007
"Geoff's pictures make me happy in my pantalones."
July 3rd, 2006
"If a picture's worth a thousand words, this guy's photos are a freakin' novel, and a best-selling one at that."
February 26th, 2006
Well Wisher says:
"I've been aquainted with Beatnik Sidearm (freakin' GREAT name, by the way) from Live Journal for several years now but I don't know him nearly as well as I should. FANTASTIC writer and chronicler of daily events and inner thoughts, turning the everyday into a little bit of special, king music compilation maker and more. Then, there's the photography. The dude has got it seriously goin' on. A pleasure to be aquainted and I certainly mean to make further strides to know him better. Thanks for sharing your talents, thoughts and humor with the world."
February 9th, 2006
"Your pictures tell so many stories and they're always stories I want to hear.
Okay... idea coming in! ... slideshow.. Morphine's "Let's Take a Trip Together" playing under you narrating the story. Yes! Take us to beatnik land!"
October 8th, 2005
burnt sugar says:
"From Las Vegas to Seattle, Beatnikside's photos define cool, nostalgia and color. He'll take you to sweaty palm moments, rollerblade highs, and technicolor amazement. He's got the right drink, the right moment, and the right comination of grumpy and gracious."
August 16th, 2005
"that beatnikside, he so fine."
February 23rd, 2005
- Geoff Carter
- February 2005
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, US
- I am: