I'm a writer living and working in Las Vegas. My photography is largely a side effect of the aforementioned condition. Hiya.
- #1 Las Vegas Locals Photography Club 20,755 photos, 470 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 4,155,433 photos, 62,646 members
- Vignette for Android 27,543 photos, 2,127 members
- The murals (and other works) of Seattle's Ryan Henry Ward 73 photos, 10 members
- THE GOOD RED - All the good in red - todo lo bueno en rojo 370 photos, 186 members
- Vinylmation 1,655 photos, 146 members
- Seattle Transit Blog Flickr Pool 13,177 photos, 266 members
- Writing Machines 5,283 photos, 8,852 members
- Las Vegas Fremont Street 2,492 photos, 420 members
- Seattle Bus Shelter Art 158 photos, 32 members
- Stranger Photos 144,857 photos, 3,169 members
- Exploring Disney 1,304 photos, 194 members
- LAS VEGAS - GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 621 photos, 215 members
- VINYLORAMA 1,057 photos, 316 members
- *atomic age* 7,317 photos, 972 members
- Atomic Age Alliance 1,013 photos, 90 members
- THE LAS VEGAS FLICKR GROUP 15,957 photos, 411 members
- Sustainable Seattle! 525 photos, 101 members
- Ofrendas, Altars, + Shrines for Día de los Muertos 2,588 photos, 464 members
- Space Needle 13,199 photos, 2,328 members
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, Washington 1,882 photos, 307 members
- Nikon D80 Users 595,327 photos, 24,078 members
- Classic Disneyland Souvenirs 681 photos, 234 members
- Shrines 1,750 photos, 333 members
- Neon Signs 103,705 photos, 8,250 members
- Fremont, Seattle 4,254 photos, 380 members
- Women at Work 6,511 photos, 854 members
- Disney's Adventureland 3,934 photos, 292 members
- Red Rule 595,917 photos, 51,662 members
- Urbanite 132,093 photos, 2,156 members
- Great Wall of Ballard 57 photos, 10 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,920 photos, 69,812 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,878,014 photos, 150,746 members
- nighthawks 308,901 photos, 19,556 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 981,591 photos, 70,570 members
- Seattle Art Scene 521 photos, 421 members
- Disney Architecture 17,925 photos, 1,180 members
- Imagination 423,161 photos, 14,395 members
- !Posers 57,311 photos, 2,875 members
- Seattle Scene (people and events in Seattle) 26,163 photos, 2,597 members
- Disney California Adventure 13,215 photos, 781 members
- Mixtapes & cds 983 photos, 367 members
- Googie, Anyone? 3,902 photos, 567 members
- Spin! 2,151 photos, 512 members
- Ghost World 330 photos, 5,935 members
- STREETART 616,067 photos, 28,954 members
- Ventanas / Windows 40,110 photos, 3,166 members
- airports 46,644 photos, 5,662 members
- Another Roadside Attraction 8,503 photos, 550 members
- pavement 72,879 photos, 19,557 members
"beatnikside is a genius of monumental proportions...ok now, since I've gotten your attention- this culture mutant has been known to leap tall tales in a single town. he is my compass from sin city to jet city and hopefully still remembers me at my best, even when I'm too old to wonder when that is (;-D)"
April 18th, 2007
Char Mae says:
"That darn Beatnikside.... his pictures are sooooo hip!!!!"
March 26th, 2007
"Geoff's pictures make me happy in my pantalones."
July 3rd, 2006
"If a picture's worth a thousand words, this guy's photos are a freakin' novel, and a best-selling one at that."
February 26th, 2006
Well Wisher says:
"I've been aquainted with Beatnik Sidearm (freakin' GREAT name, by the way) from Live Journal for several years now but I don't know him nearly as well as I should. FANTASTIC writer and chronicler of daily events and inner thoughts, turning the everyday into a little bit of special, king music compilation maker and more. Then, there's the photography. The dude has got it seriously goin' on. A pleasure to be aquainted and I certainly mean to make further strides to know him better. Thanks for sharing your talents, thoughts and humor with the world."
February 9th, 2006
"Your pictures tell so many stories and they're always stories I want to hear.
Okay... idea coming in! ... slideshow.. Morphine's "Let's Take a Trip Together" playing under you narrating the story. Yes! Take us to beatnik land!"
October 8th, 2005
burnt sugar says:
"From Las Vegas to Seattle, Beatnikside's photos define cool, nostalgia and color. He'll take you to sweaty palm moments, rollerblade highs, and technicolor amazement. He's got the right drink, the right moment, and the right comination of grumpy and gracious."
August 16th, 2005
schadenfreude lola says:
"that beatnikside, he so fine."
February 23rd, 2005
- Geoff Carter
- February 2005
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, US
- I am: