I'm a writer living and working in Las Vegas. My photography is largely a side effect of the aforementioned condition. Hiya.
- #1 Las Vegas Locals Photography Club 21,610 photos, 471 members
- Flickritis: Where 71,814 people are still happily infected! 5,233,562 photos, 71,840 members
- Vignette for Android 27,698 photos, 2,106 members
- The murals (and other works) of Seattle's Ryan Henry Ward 73 photos, 10 members
- THE GOOD RED - All the good in red - todo lo bueno en rojo 367 photos, 185 members
- Vinylmation 1,691 photos, 152 members
- Seattle Transit Blog Flickr Pool 14,962 photos, 285 members
- Writing Machines 5,436 photos, 9,912 members
- Las Vegas Fremont Street 2,760 photos, 450 members
- Seattle Bus Shelter Art 158 photos, 32 members
- Stranger Photos 145,292 photos, 3,220 members
- Exploring Disney 1,259 photos, 194 members
- LAS VEGAS - GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 616 photos, 216 members
- VINYLORAMA 954 photos, 312 members
- *atomic age* 7,286 photos, 1,006 members
- Atomic Age Alliance 1,021 photos, 91 members
- THE LAS VEGAS FLICKR GROUP 16,348 photos, 409 members
- Sustainable Seattle! 520 photos, 101 members
- Ofrendas, Altars, + Shrines for Día de los Muertos 2,896 photos, 468 members
- Space Needle 13,388 photos, 2,354 members
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, Washington 1,889 photos, 310 members
- Nikon D80 Users 598,250 photos, 24,075 members
- Classic Disneyland Souvenirs 691 photos, 249 members
- Shrines 1,941 photos, 352 members
- Neon Signs 109,058 photos, 8,515 members
- Fremont, Seattle 4,092 photos, 402 members
- Women at Work 6,596 photos, 869 members
- Disney's Adventureland 3,774 photos, 313 members
- Red Rule 626,924 photos, 55,629 members
- Urbanite 150,232 photos, 2,293 members
- Great Wall of Ballard 57 photos, 11 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,018 photos, 75,598 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,276,870 photos, 169,660 members
- nighthawks 328,110 photos, 19,881 members
- Seattle Art Scene 478 photos, 421 members
- Disney Architecture 18,631 photos, 1,234 members
- Imagination 472,578 photos, 15,086 members
- !Posers 58,347 photos, 2,962 members
- Seattle Scene (people and events in Seattle) 27,108 photos, 2,707 members
- Disney California Adventure 13,808 photos, 813 members
- Mixtapes & cds 980 photos, 369 members
- Googie, Anyone? 4,026 photos, 568 members
- Spin! 2,112 photos, 511 members
- Ghost World 319 photos, 5,880 members
- STREETART 655,306 photos, 29,406 members
- Ventanas / Windows 42,223 photos, 3,194 members
- airports 47,727 photos, 5,838 members
- Another Roadside Attraction 8,407 photos, 556 members
- pavement 79,163 photos, 21,533 members
- Stunning! 9,746 photos, 1,820 members
"beatnikside is a genius of monumental proportions...ok now, since I've gotten your attention- this culture mutant has been known to leap tall tales in a single town. he is my compass from sin city to jet city and hopefully still remembers me at my best, even when I'm too old to wonder when that is (;-D)"
April 18th, 2007
Char Mae says:
"That darn Beatnikside.... his pictures are sooooo hip!!!!"
March 26th, 2007
"Geoff's pictures make me happy in my pantalones."
July 3rd, 2006
"If a picture's worth a thousand words, this guy's photos are a freakin' novel, and a best-selling one at that."
February 26th, 2006
Well Wisher says:
"I've been aquainted with Beatnik Sidearm (freakin' GREAT name, by the way) from Live Journal for several years now but I don't know him nearly as well as I should. FANTASTIC writer and chronicler of daily events and inner thoughts, turning the everyday into a little bit of special, king music compilation maker and more. Then, there's the photography. The dude has got it seriously goin' on. A pleasure to be aquainted and I certainly mean to make further strides to know him better. Thanks for sharing your talents, thoughts and humor with the world."
February 9th, 2006
"Your pictures tell so many stories and they're always stories I want to hear.
Okay... idea coming in! ... slideshow.. Morphine's "Let's Take a Trip Together" playing under you narrating the story. Yes! Take us to beatnik land!"
October 8th, 2005
burnt sugar says:
"From Las Vegas to Seattle, Beatnikside's photos define cool, nostalgia and color. He'll take you to sweaty palm moments, rollerblade highs, and technicolor amazement. He's got the right drink, the right moment, and the right comination of grumpy and gracious."
August 16th, 2005
"that beatnikside, he so fine."
February 23rd, 2005
- Geoff Carter
- February 2005
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, US
- I am: