I'm a writer living and working in Las Vegas. My photography is largely a side effect of the aforementioned condition. Hiya.
- #1 Las Vegas Locals Photography Club 20,465 photos, 469 members
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 3,929,976 photos, 60,095 members
- Vignette for Android 27,807 photos, 2,128 members
- The murals (and other works) of Seattle's Ryan Henry Ward 73 photos, 10 members
- THE GOOD RED - All the good in red - todo lo bueno en rojo 382 photos, 187 members
- Vinylmation 1,650 photos, 147 members
- Seattle Transit Blog Flickr Pool 12,957 photos, 261 members
- Writing Machines 5,212 photos, 8,551 members
- Las Vegas Fremont Street 2,482 photos, 412 members
- Seattle Bus Shelter Art 158 photos, 32 members
- Stranger Photos 144,078 photos, 3,161 members
- Exploring Disney 1,304 photos, 194 members
- LAS VEGAS - GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 621 photos, 217 members
- VINYLORAMA 1,059 photos, 317 members
- *atomic age* 7,324 photos, 968 members
- Atomic Age Alliance 1,013 photos, 90 members
- THE LAS VEGAS FLICKR GROUP 15,789 photos, 411 members
- Sustainable Seattle! 526 photos, 99 members
- Ofrendas, Altars, + Shrines for Día de los Muertos 2,597 photos, 465 members
- Space Needle 13,144 photos, 2,315 members
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, Washington 1,879 photos, 306 members
- Nikon D80 Users 594,883 photos, 24,093 members
- Classic Disneyland Souvenirs 681 photos, 232 members
- Shrines 1,713 photos, 329 members
- Neon Signs 102,944 photos, 8,195 members
- Fremont, Seattle 4,238 photos, 376 members
- Women at Work 6,493 photos, 849 members
- Disney's Adventureland 3,918 photos, 288 members
- Red Rule 587,730 photos, 50,541 members
- Urbanite 128,720 photos, 2,120 members
- Great Wall of Ballard 57 photos, 10 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,895 photos, 68,197 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,813,413 photos, 145,365 members
- nighthawks 305,190 photos, 19,465 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 984,228 photos, 69,240 members
- Seattle Art Scene 521 photos, 419 members
- Disney Architecture 17,655 photos, 1,163 members
- Imagination 412,351 photos, 14,187 members
- !Posers 56,737 photos, 2,850 members
- Seattle Scene (people and events in Seattle) 25,735 photos, 2,573 members
- Disney California Adventure 12,868 photos, 769 members
- Mixtapes & cds 982 photos, 367 members
- Googie, Anyone? 3,887 photos, 565 members
- Spin! 2,147 photos, 510 members
- Ghost World 331 photos, 5,944 members
- STREETART 608,128 photos, 28,848 members
- Ventanas / Windows 39,492 photos, 3,167 members
- airports 46,407 photos, 5,630 members
- Another Roadside Attraction 8,995 photos, 549 members
- pavement 71,862 photos, 19,031 members
"beatnikside is a genius of monumental proportions...ok now, since I've gotten your attention- this culture mutant has been known to leap tall tales in a single town. he is my compass from sin city to jet city and hopefully still remembers me at my best, even when I'm too old to wonder when that is (;-D)"
April 18th, 2007
Char Mae says:
"That darn Beatnikside.... his pictures are sooooo hip!!!!"
March 26th, 2007
"Geoff's pictures make me happy in my pantalones."
July 3rd, 2006
"If a picture's worth a thousand words, this guy's photos are a freakin' novel, and a best-selling one at that."
February 26th, 2006
Well Wisher says:
"I've been aquainted with Beatnik Sidearm (freakin' GREAT name, by the way) from Live Journal for several years now but I don't know him nearly as well as I should. FANTASTIC writer and chronicler of daily events and inner thoughts, turning the everyday into a little bit of special, king music compilation maker and more. Then, there's the photography. The dude has got it seriously goin' on. A pleasure to be aquainted and I certainly mean to make further strides to know him better. Thanks for sharing your talents, thoughts and humor with the world."
February 9th, 2006
"Your pictures tell so many stories and they're always stories I want to hear.
Okay... idea coming in! ... slideshow.. Morphine's "Let's Take a Trip Together" playing under you narrating the story. Yes! Take us to beatnik land!"
October 8th, 2005
burnt sugar says:
"From Las Vegas to Seattle, Beatnikside's photos define cool, nostalgia and color. He'll take you to sweaty palm moments, rollerblade highs, and technicolor amazement. He's got the right drink, the right moment, and the right comination of grumpy and gracious."
August 16th, 2005
schadenfreude lola says:
"that beatnikside, he so fine."
February 23rd, 2005
- Geoff Carter
- February 2005
- Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, US
- I am: