17 years old.
- Please note, if your photostream is empty or you have favorited lots of pornographic/sketchy material, if you favorite one of my photos, I will block you. -
- Flesh & Bone Magazine 24,096 photos, 1,020 members
- NEFG2013 99 photos, 22 members
- Oregon Gathering 2013 157 photos, 42 members
- Crescent Magazine Submissions 5,686 photos, 282 members
- 50 Obstruction Photography Challenge. 59 photos, 26 members
- Los Angeles Flickr Gathering 2012/2013 200 photos, 41 members
- Dissection 18 photos, 21 members
- Land Empire 1,083 photos, 1,346 members
- DC Flickr Meetup 142 photos, 21 members
- Is this real 563 photos, 910 members
- Midwest Flickr Gathering 2012 233 photos, 28 members
- Project 104 932 photos, 157 members
- Teenage Print Exchange 644 photos, 97 members
- The Male Gaze 1,775 photos, 145 members
- backs 2,232 photos, 284 members
- EYES "the window to the soul" 1,508 photos, 289 members
- Naturalis Magazine 5,124 photos, 175 members
- Men in Ballet 1,347 photos, 498 members
- Handsome People 19,893 photos, 942 members
- Draw your Camera 325 photos, 201 members
- Portrait/Mood/Face 13,486 photos, 584 members
- Amsterdam Blog Associates - Urban Creatives 189,935 photos, 4,074 members
- the world is a beautiful place and i am no longer afraid to die 428 photos, 135 members
- Upload Your Bests! 336 photos, 21 members
- on my back... 1,250 photos, 355 members
- Seasons on me 92,368 photos, 2,631 members
- Him 1,602 photos, 101 members
- Il Bel Paese (3 or + Flickr *) 2,416 photos, 393 members
- Night Lights 1,100,111 photos, 89,625 members
- B&W 5,376,768 photos, 230,893 members
- being (film only) 2,636 photos, 856 members
- %Burning Man at Night% 3,196 photos, 421 members
- Conceptual photography 490,952 photos, 21,057 members
- man portrait 25,792 photos, 1,868 members
- Flickria 9,036 photos, 350 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 6,641 photos, 2,216 members
- We Chase Light 19,668 photos, 1,486 members
- 52 photos, 52 themes, 52 weeks. 27 photos, 8 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,527 photos, 5,910 members
- Upgrade to Film 393,184 photos, 5,245 members
- Film Only 350,045 photos, 4,253 members
- ALL ABOUT FILM 396,065 photos, 7,172 members
- Can't Stop Shooting Film! 606,471 photos, 10,110 members
- Sunshine~Lucky Star 47,817 photos, 3,713 members
- Build Me Up 14,847 photos, 1,028 members
- I Shoot Film 2,567,196 photos, 110,761 members
- Saxophones 8,106 photos, 1,009 members
- 50@50@50 1,535 photos, 161 members
- Project 365 1,925,365 photos, 30,822 members
- ღ~P E O P L E~ღ comment 1 per post 47,578 photos, 1,329 members
"Evan's work improves with every picture. His work never ceases to amaze me. He puts alot of work into every image and and doesn't stop improving. He is a true artist, in every sense of the word."
March 17th, 2012
Olivia Paige. says:
"Evan's photos are absolutely mind blowing. He astounds me with every upload and I always look forward to seeing them :) He's such a talented person and his stream is one of my favorites.
Keep up the amazing work. xx"
February 20th, 2012
Amy Geliebter says:
"Evan has to be, hands down, one of the most creative individuals I have ever had the privilege of knowing. You can't help but look at Evan's work and admire the hard work, time, effort, and above all, the creative process that went into it. Getting to work with Evan was one of the best experiences of my photographic career. It's a true treat to work with Evan, and every photographer should be so lucky to get to work with such a creative and passionate individual as Evan."
December 31st, 2011
Billeh Ratsphangthong says:
"Oh where to begin.
Evan is such an intriguing person to know. His style, his personality, his unique taste of words, etc. Jewbfueulbaub. Very hard to explain how much he means to me and how inspirational he is. His photos have very phresh characteristics of his own style and interests, along with the little story lines that he gives in his descriptions. He's one of the nicest friends I've ever had on Flickr. He isn't one of those people who are all like, "Gurrrllll, if you come near my chicken, I'ma castrate you" kind but more kind & generous. At least he shares his chicken. o-o. And that his kindness is just so pleasant to have. Its like having a best friend that's far away that you can't wait to see again. Such an extraterrestrial feeling to have."
December 30th, 2011
mysterious slip says:
""I feel quite guilty for taking a while to do this, because no one else deserves a testimonial more than you do.
Honestly Evan, I don't think I have come across another photographer quite like you. You have the individuality, creativity and kindness that the world needs. You are open, loving and completely honest with everyone, and I am in awe of how you brighten up the days of so many people, including me.
Your photography is beyond incredible. The way you have developed over the few months and how you create these captivating images full of life, beauty and emotion just blows me away. Your concepts are amazing and how your personality comes through each and everyone one of your photos is just inspiring. Your photos are so full of life and colour, I'm not even going to go into how amazing your editing skills are, especially with colour, because anybody reading this will already agree with me.
I want to thank you for opening up MY world to your photography and passing along your inspiring stories and ideas to others. You are an inspiration and you can only get better from here. You are amazing, and never let anyone tell you otherwise.
December 2nd, 2011
Kiara Rose says:
""Evan is inspirational. He is not only an amazingly talented photographer, but the way he looks at life is so, wow. For a 15 year old, he has this way of picturing things with such a realistic view. Many things he has said have brought tears to my eyes. I think it's wonderful that you can see his emotions and see parts of him through his photographs. I love his work and I think he is someone everyone should aspire to be like, whether he thinks he is a wonderful person or not. I know many people on flickr who have been grateful of the help he has given them. I also know, he is loved, whether he knows it or not.
Never give up on your dreams. Everyone is special in their own way. "
Evan, that is not good enough. Over the last couple of months we have gotten to know eachother, shared stories and become close. I love you more than so many people and I cherish your work and your personality. I want you to realise how special you are to me and that nothing can change that. One day, I will come and travel and we will finally meet. Never stop being who you are please, you are such a blessing to me."
November 6th, 2011
"Evan, I should of written this a long time ago.
I'm in love with your photography. It has so much emotions, your concepts are beautiful and you impress me every time you upload.
I'm a huge fan of you work. Please don't ever stop taking photos because I think I'll die if I don't see them in the near future. Hahha. You're also a really cool guy. I hope I can meet you one day, and I'm happy I met you!
Stay super amazing. :)"
September 5th, 2011
Barlas Sahinoglu says:
"Evan, in this short amount of time that i have known you, you have changed my life.
As a person; you are one of the kindest, most genuine, pure hearted, selfless, amazing person i know. You have this ability about you to just make people smile, to make them feel happiness, and above all, hope.
I am so thankful for you, i wish i could explain how much. You inspire me to be a better person. The way you look at life, its just unbelievable. I wish you knew how special you are to me- and im sure alot of people not just on flickr, but around you- all your friends, are so thankful for you too.
As a photographer; gah. You blow me away. The way you capture that "feeling" that "moment" it just amazes me how we can see the real YOU through your work. I wish i could put into words how much i am in love with your stream. How much i wish i could favourite every upload at least 2000 times.
I just wish this was enough, but i don't think anything i write could come close to explaining how amazing you are. Just, thank you, for being who you are- for being Evan."
August 2nd, 2011
- June 2010
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My Tumblr