"The fascination for that nothingness you can see happen around you has always had such a strong grip on me..." -author unknown-
"While great photographs come in many different forms, they all have one thing in common: Each conveys a strong feeling, be it joy, sadness, compassion, revulsion, or the simple but indescribable pleasure of looking at something that our eyes and brains find appealing."
I've really only just begun taking pictures Jan. 06'
My vision is to capture the emotions, feelings, colors and movements of life. To begin documenting the moments that will keep me company as I grow older and my memory fades. People in my life may come and go, but the moments I capture will be with me forever.
Since I've only begun there will be plenty of hits and misses,
you're welcome to peek in on my journey. :) Thank you for visiting.
Do not add me to your contact list in the hopes that I might have explicit photos (porno shots) for you or anyone else. You'll be sadly disappointed and immediately blocked. However, have a nice day! :)
** For those interested, I use a Nikon D90 now.
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,511 photos, 5,116 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,292 photos, 105 members
- hades 5,817 photos, 311 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 274,341 photos, 9,139 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,796 photos, 496 members
- Eye-Grabbers (Post 3 Daily) 5,820 photos, 534 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 50,204 photos, 6,655 members
- What is that?! 2,060 photos, 140 members
- Art of Ginger [° redheads] 1,439 photos, 802 members
- Impressions & Expressions 72,087 photos, 2,791 members
- Great Hair! 876 photos, 202 members
- extraordinaire 2,387 photos, 376 members
- Mother Nature's Beautiful World 57,926 photos, 1,303 members
- The Twisted Monkey 1,406 photos, 175 members
- Textures for Layers 15,286 photos, 16,468 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,584 photos, 10,346 members
- Fruits et légumes 51,227 photos, 13,358 members
- Portrait Shadow Stripes 778 photos, 335 members
- Headshot Photography 9,121 photos, 2,163 members
- The Male Gaze: Guy Portraits by Girl Photographers 7,747 photos, 2,292 members
- Buzz and Bugz ★ Post 2 and Comment ★ 45,272 photos, 4,579 members
- EXTREME PHOTOS !!! 37,892 photos, 1,526 members
- **FlickrsBest** 131,410 photos, 15,655 members
- Apotropaico 2,544 photos, 533 members
- FlickrCentral 9,232,605 photos, 242,809 members
- Sorceress 234 photos, 239 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,487 photos, 14,174 members
- Textured Trésors 73,261 photos, 3,832 members
- totally textures 106,971 photos, 9,401 members
- For The Love of Tree Silhouettes 1,902 photos, 307 members
- Prickly Pear Cactus 1,177 photos, 245 members
- Raelians Rulez 2,589 photos, 464 members
- Christmas lights of the world 14,426 photos, 2,027 members
- Wondrous Winter 584 photos, 150 members
- The Colours of: Autumn 474,327 photos, 19,417 members
- Winter Flickr 10,388 photos, 1,365 members
- Winter Wonderland 259,331 photos, 23,174 members
- ICE 2,198 photos, 251 members
- Ice Photography 16,017 photos, 2,378 members
- ice-age 8,409 photos, 840 members
- HIGH DAYS AND HOLIDAYS! 6,499 photos, 759 members
- Psycho CreAtions 3,331 photos, 226 members
- Christmas Lights 17,134 photos, 2,631 members
- Christmas Around The World 7,335 photos, 701 members
- Christmas 61,180 photos, 6,331 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 117,628 photos, 17,621 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 100,586 photos, 11,497 members
- Christmas Illumination 4,516 photos, 497 members
- Nebraska - The Good Life 23,806 photos, 1,077 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 653,079 photos, 48,050 members
GAP Foto says:
"This woman is beyond special! Not only did she help me learn to "shoot the moon" :o) she has been a great supporter and Flickr friend. She's an extremely creative photographer. I wish her the best in her new life in tornado alley! I hope to continue to see some really great stuff (somehow I see macro corn or maybe sunflowers in our future) coming from this exceptional lady. Take care darlin'!"
September 30th, 2007
"Sharlene's work is the epitome of using a camera to convey an artistic vision; her images are not mere photographs, but art of the highest caliber. Sharlene's pool is always my first look on Flickr!"
March 25th, 2007
"In spite of her own humble opinion, I will tell you Sharlene has set herself apart from "the crowd"... Her ability to create breathtaking, "one of a kind", original artwork using elements and techniques most of us would dismiss is... in a word... INCREDIBLE. While lamenting her limitations she produces exquisite images that boggle the mind. Modest, funny, playful and engaging... Her personality is as endearing as her art. Both will entice you to return again and again."
February 17th, 2007
"Well...I should have wrote this long time ago. I think that I have followed your photos since you first built this stream. I traced each photo and loved them all. Your work is full of emotions and feelings something we all look for. Al ot of pain, anger , love and caring. You have such beautiful shots. I admire your work ."
September 4th, 2006
"Her photographs are nearly edible, in the way that I am drawn to consume them repeatedly. She leaves me feeling as if there is something I want, something I need, and something I magically posess without even knowing, just by the click of her camera.
That's some potent stuff, and I can't get enough. I wouldn't have it any other way. More! More!"
August 21st, 2006
"hey AZ, really love ur taste in photography...i can see u r a very characteristic girl from ur images...love ur redhair, lots of passion in it...i always think a woman is most beautiful in ur age, in chinese, we say "一朵鮮花開到極至" , which means a flower in full bloom. That is the most beautiful momment ;D"
August 15th, 2006
"Such a loving and beautiful stream, full of hope, caring and deep meaningful words that you cant help but think about, cool photographs and very best bit of all, the beautiful red headed Sharlene herself. Im a fan can you tell."
April 23rd, 2006
Maxx The Axe says:
"This chick rocks!"
February 11th, 2006
- Sharlene Shappart
- January 2006
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Doctors office, Artist, Webmaster, mother, nurse, maid, chef, slave (lawyer, indian chief) *giggle Okay maybe not 2 of those