"The fascination for that nothingness you can see happen around you has always had such a strong grip on me..." -author unknown-
"While great photographs come in many different forms, they all have one thing in common: Each conveys a strong feeling, be it joy, sadness, compassion, revulsion, or the simple but indescribable pleasure of looking at something that our eyes and brains find appealing."
I've really only just begun taking pictures Jan. 06'
My vision is to capture the emotions, feelings, colors and movements of life. To begin documenting the moments that will keep me company as I grow older and my memory fades. People in my life may come and go, but the moments I capture will be with me forever.
Since I've only begun there will be plenty of hits and misses,
you're welcome to peek in on my journey. :) Thank you for visiting.
Do not add me to your contact list in the hopes that I might have explicit photos (porno shots) for you or anyone else. You'll be sadly disappointed and immediately blocked. However, have a nice day! :)
** For those interested, I use a Nikon D90 now.
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 42,823 photos, 5,211 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,136 photos, 106 members
- hades 5,592 photos, 316 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 248,991 photos, 8,881 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 4,122 photos, 504 members
- Eye-Grabbers (Post 3 Daily) 5,644 photos, 528 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 34,080 photos, 4,656 members
- What is that?! 2,021 photos, 138 members
- Art of Ginger [° redheads] 1,520 photos, 743 members
- Impressions & Expressions 64,430 photos, 2,741 members
- Great Hair! 499 photos, 172 members
- extraordinaire 2,412 photos, 383 members
- Mother Nature's Beautiful World 46,876 photos, 1,111 members
- The Twisted Monkey 1,389 photos, 176 members
- Textures for Layers 15,485 photos, 15,989 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,715 photos, 10,485 members
- Fruits et légumes 52,340 photos, 12,994 members
- Portrait Shadow Stripes 844 photos, 296 members
- Headshot Photography 8,649 photos, 1,956 members
- The Male Gaze: Guy Portraits by Girl Photographers 8,110 photos, 2,256 members
- Buzz and Bugz ★ Post 1 and Comment 2 ★ 43,277 photos, 4,607 members
- EXTREME PHOTOS !!! 28,824 photos, 1,419 members
- FlickrsBest the original 98,135 photos, 14,791 members
- Apotropaico 2,588 photos, 534 members
- FlickrCentral 7,139,861 photos, 206,879 members
- Sorceress 232 photos, 236 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 35,105 photos, 14,365 members
- Textured Trésors 64,512 photos, 3,657 members
- totally textures 98,573 photos, 9,242 members
- For The Love of Tree Silhouettes 1,755 photos, 301 members
- Prickly Pear Cactus 1,024 photos, 226 members
- Raelians Rulez 2,613 photos, 465 members
- Christmas lights of the world 12,492 photos, 1,873 members
- Wondrous Winter 585 photos, 146 members
- The Colours of: Spring 397,387 photos, 17,884 members
- Winter Flickr 8,410 photos, 1,244 members
- Winter Wonderland 237,127 photos, 22,190 members
- ICE 2,056 photos, 227 members
- Ice Photography 12,863 photos, 2,121 members
- ice-age 8,123 photos, 831 members
- HIGH DAYS AND HOLIDAYS! 5,854 photos, 759 members
- Psycho CreAtions 2,416 photos, 206 members
- Christmas Lights 14,627 photos, 2,345 members
- Christmas Around The World 5,429 photos, 592 members
- Christmas 58,209 photos, 6,192 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 112,779 photos, 17,470 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 95,762 photos, 11,286 members
- Christmas Illumination 3,608 photos, 461 members
- Nebraska - The Good Life 21,782 photos, 1,012 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 567,930 photos, 46,553 members
GAP Foto says:
"This woman is beyond special! Not only did she help me learn to "shoot the moon" :o) she has been a great supporter and Flickr friend. She's an extremely creative photographer. I wish her the best in her new life in tornado alley! I hope to continue to see some really great stuff (somehow I see macro corn or maybe sunflowers in our future) coming from this exceptional lady. Take care darlin'!"
30th September, 2007
"Sharlene's work is the epitome of using a camera to convey an artistic vision; her images are not mere photographs, but art of the highest caliber. Sharlene's pool is always my first look on Flickr!"
25th March, 2007
"In spite of her own humble opinion, I will tell you Sharlene has set herself apart from "the crowd"... Her ability to create breathtaking, "one of a kind", original artwork using elements and techniques most of us would dismiss is... in a word... INCREDIBLE. While lamenting her limitations she produces exquisite images that boggle the mind. Modest, funny, playful and engaging... Her personality is as endearing as her art. Both will entice you to return again and again."
17th February, 2007
"Well...I should have wrote this long time ago. I think that I have followed your photos since you first built this stream. I traced each photo and loved them all. Your work is full of emotions and feelings something we all look for. Al ot of pain, anger , love and caring. You have such beautiful shots. I admire your work ."
4th September, 2006
"Her photographs are nearly edible, in the way that I am drawn to consume them repeatedly. She leaves me feeling as if there is something I want, something I need, and something I magically posess without even knowing, just by the click of her camera.
That's some potent stuff, and I can't get enough. I wouldn't have it any other way. More! More!"
21st August, 2006
"hey AZ, really love ur taste in photography...i can see u r a very characteristic girl from ur images...love ur redhair, lots of passion in it...i always think a woman is most beautiful in ur age, in chinese, we say "一朵鮮花開到極至" , which means a flower in full bloom. That is the most beautiful momment ;D"
15th August, 2006
"Such a loving and beautiful stream, full of hope, caring and deep meaningful words that you cant help but think about, cool photographs and very best bit of all, the beautiful red headed Sharlene herself. Im a fan can you tell."
23rd April, 2006
Maxx The Axe says:
"This chick rocks!"
11th February, 2006
- Sharlene Shappart
- January 2006
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Doctors office, Artist, Webmaster, mother, nurse, maid, chef, slave (lawyer, indian chief) *giggle Okay maybe not 2 of those