"The fascination for that nothingness you can see happen around you has always had such a strong grip on me..." -author unknown-
"While great photographs come in many different forms, they all have one thing in common: Each conveys a strong feeling, be it joy, sadness, compassion, revulsion, or the simple but indescribable pleasure of looking at something that our eyes and brains find appealing."
I've really only just begun taking pictures Jan. 06'
My vision is to capture the emotions, feelings, colors and movements of life. To begin documenting the moments that will keep me company as I grow older and my memory fades. People in my life may come and go, but the moments I capture will be with me forever.
Since I've only begun there will be plenty of hits and misses,
you're welcome to peek in on my journey. :) Thank you for visiting.
Do not add me to your contact list in the hopes that I might have explicit photos (porno shots) for you or anyone else. You'll be sadly disappointed and immediately blocked. However, have a nice day! :)
** For those interested, I use a Nikon D90 now.
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,605 photos, 5,120 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,285 photos, 105 members
- hades 5,813 photos, 311 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 272,880 photos, 9,115 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,791 photos, 496 members
- Eye-Grabbers (Post 3 Daily) 5,812 photos, 534 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 49,289 photos, 6,548 members
- What is that?! 2,057 photos, 138 members
- Art of Ginger [° redheads] 1,446 photos, 804 members
- Impressions & Expressions 71,521 photos, 2,784 members
- Great Hair! 846 photos, 201 members
- extraordinaire 2,387 photos, 376 members
- Mother Nature's Beautiful World 57,013 photos, 1,289 members
- The Twisted Monkey 1,415 photos, 175 members
- Textures for Layers 15,282 photos, 16,483 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,609 photos, 10,351 members
- Fruits et légumes 51,252 photos, 13,356 members
- Portrait Shadow Stripes 786 photos, 330 members
- Headshot Photography 9,139 photos, 2,144 members
- The Male Gaze: Guy Portraits by Girl Photographers 7,764 photos, 2,297 members
- Buzz and Bugz ★ Post 2 and Comment ★ 45,229 photos, 4,587 members
- EXTREME PHOTOS !!! 37,513 photos, 1,514 members
- **FlickrsBest** 127,881 photos, 15,577 members
- Apotropaico 2,546 photos, 532 members
- FlickrCentral 9,073,701 photos, 240,265 members
- Sorceress 233 photos, 239 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,521 photos, 14,185 members
- Textured Trésors 72,518 photos, 3,830 members
- totally textures 106,433 photos, 9,385 members
- For The Love of Tree Silhouettes 1,895 photos, 305 members
- Prickly Pear Cactus 1,163 photos, 245 members
- Raelians Rulez 2,679 photos, 462 members
- Christmas lights of the world 14,422 photos, 2,022 members
- Wondrous Winter 584 photos, 150 members
- The Colours of: Summer 469,221 photos, 19,320 members
- Winter Flickr 10,333 photos, 1,360 members
- Winter Wonderland 259,257 photos, 23,149 members
- ICE 2,177 photos, 247 members
- Ice Photography 15,893 photos, 2,365 members
- ice-age 8,406 photos, 840 members
- HIGH DAYS AND HOLIDAYS! 6,484 photos, 758 members
- Psycho CreAtions 3,269 photos, 225 members
- Christmas Lights 17,138 photos, 2,628 members
- Christmas Around The World 7,290 photos, 695 members
- Christmas 61,218 photos, 6,327 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 117,775 photos, 17,624 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 100,641 photos, 11,493 members
- Christmas Illumination 4,517 photos, 496 members
- Nebraska - The Good Life 23,669 photos, 1,071 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 648,151 photos, 47,960 members
GAP Foto says:
"This woman is beyond special! Not only did she help me learn to "shoot the moon" :o) she has been a great supporter and Flickr friend. She's an extremely creative photographer. I wish her the best in her new life in tornado alley! I hope to continue to see some really great stuff (somehow I see macro corn or maybe sunflowers in our future) coming from this exceptional lady. Take care darlin'!"
September 30th, 2007
"Sharlene's work is the epitome of using a camera to convey an artistic vision; her images are not mere photographs, but art of the highest caliber. Sharlene's pool is always my first look on Flickr!"
March 25th, 2007
"In spite of her own humble opinion, I will tell you Sharlene has set herself apart from "the crowd"... Her ability to create breathtaking, "one of a kind", original artwork using elements and techniques most of us would dismiss is... in a word... INCREDIBLE. While lamenting her limitations she produces exquisite images that boggle the mind. Modest, funny, playful and engaging... Her personality is as endearing as her art. Both will entice you to return again and again."
February 17th, 2007
"Well...I should have wrote this long time ago. I think that I have followed your photos since you first built this stream. I traced each photo and loved them all. Your work is full of emotions and feelings something we all look for. Al ot of pain, anger , love and caring. You have such beautiful shots. I admire your work ."
September 4th, 2006
"Her photographs are nearly edible, in the way that I am drawn to consume them repeatedly. She leaves me feeling as if there is something I want, something I need, and something I magically posess without even knowing, just by the click of her camera.
That's some potent stuff, and I can't get enough. I wouldn't have it any other way. More! More!"
August 21st, 2006
"hey AZ, really love ur taste in photography...i can see u r a very characteristic girl from ur images...love ur redhair, lots of passion in it...i always think a woman is most beautiful in ur age, in chinese, we say "一朵鮮花開到極至" , which means a flower in full bloom. That is the most beautiful momment ;D"
August 15th, 2006
"Such a loving and beautiful stream, full of hope, caring and deep meaningful words that you cant help but think about, cool photographs and very best bit of all, the beautiful red headed Sharlene herself. Im a fan can you tell."
April 23rd, 2006
Maxx The Axe says:
"This chick rocks!"
February 11th, 2006
- Sharlene Shappart
- January 2006
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Doctors office, Artist, Webmaster, mother, nurse, maid, chef, slave (lawyer, indian chief) *giggle Okay maybe not 2 of those