"The fascination for that nothingness you can see happen around you has always had such a strong grip on me..." -author unknown-
"While great photographs come in many different forms, they all have one thing in common: Each conveys a strong feeling, be it joy, sadness, compassion, revulsion, or the simple but indescribable pleasure of looking at something that our eyes and brains find appealing."
I've really only just begun taking pictures Jan. 06'
My vision is to capture the emotions, feelings, colors and movements of life. To begin documenting the moments that will keep me company as I grow older and my memory fades. People in my life may come and go, but the moments I capture will be with me forever.
Since I've only begun there will be plenty of hits and misses,
you're welcome to peek in on my journey. :) Thank you for visiting.
Do not add me to your contact list in the hopes that I might have explicit photos (porno shots) for you or anyone else. You'll be sadly disappointed and immediately blocked. However, have a nice day! :)
** For those interested, I use a Nikon D90 now.
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,999 photos, 5,108 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,352 photos, 103 members
- hades 5,847 photos, 313 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 291,290 photos, 9,287 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,809 photos, 494 members
- Eye-Grabbers (Post 3 Daily) 5,701 photos, 532 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 61,548 photos, 8,005 members
- What is that?! 2,124 photos, 144 members
- Art of Ginger [° redheads] 1,397 photos, 811 members
- Impressions & Expressions 80,209 photos, 2,813 members
- Great Hair! 1,006 photos, 214 members
- extraordinaire 2,351 photos, 373 members
- Mother Nature's Beautiful World 67,378 photos, 1,445 members
- The Twisted Monkey 1,361 photos, 175 members
- Textures for Layers 15,270 photos, 16,325 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,429 photos, 10,280 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,843 photos, 13,543 members
- Portrait Shadow Stripes 758 photos, 358 members
- Headshot Photography 9,219 photos, 2,305 members
- The Male Gaze: Guy Portraits by Girl Photographers 7,556 photos, 2,276 members
- Buzz and Bugz ★ Post 2 and Comment ★ 46,618 photos, 4,596 members
- EXTREME PHOTOS !!! 44,699 photos, 1,581 members
- **FlickrsBest** 187,053 photos, 16,507 members
- Apotropaico 2,519 photos, 530 members
- FlickrCentral 9,429,052 photos, 261,253 members
- Sorceress 326 photos, 241 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,060 photos, 14,066 members
- Textured Trésors 77,996 photos, 3,912 members
- totally textures 113,554 photos, 9,532 members
- For The Love of Tree Silhouettes 2,037 photos, 311 members
- Prickly Pear Cactus 1,322 photos, 261 members
- Raelians Rulez 2,694 photos, 473 members
- Christmas lights of the world 16,226 photos, 2,242 members
- Wondrous Winter 579 photos, 151 members
- The Colours of: Autumn 516,282 photos, 20,561 members
- Winter Flickr 13,963 photos, 1,568 members
- Winter Wonderland 278,774 photos, 24,078 members
- Ice 2,762 photos, 322 members
- Ice Photography 18,606 photos, 2,659 members
- ice-age 8,845 photos, 860 members
- HIGH DAYS AND HOLIDAYS! 6,591 photos, 760 members
- Psycho CreAtions 4,404 photos, 235 members
- Christmas Lights 20,171 photos, 3,034 members
- Christmas Around The World 9,911 photos, 971 members
- Christmas 65,518 photos, 6,610 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 123,414 photos, 18,003 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 106,127 photos, 11,801 members
- Christmas Illumination 5,118 photos, 593 members
- Nebraska - The Good Life 25,544 photos, 1,109 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 721,525 photos, 48,754 members
GAP Foto says:
"This woman is beyond special! Not only did she help me learn to "shoot the moon" :o) she has been a great supporter and Flickr friend. She's an extremely creative photographer. I wish her the best in her new life in tornado alley! I hope to continue to see some really great stuff (somehow I see macro corn or maybe sunflowers in our future) coming from this exceptional lady. Take care darlin'!"
September 30th, 2007
"Sharlene's work is the epitome of using a camera to convey an artistic vision; her images are not mere photographs, but art of the highest caliber. Sharlene's pool is always my first look on Flickr!"
March 25th, 2007
"In spite of her own humble opinion, I will tell you Sharlene has set herself apart from "the crowd"... Her ability to create breathtaking, "one of a kind", original artwork using elements and techniques most of us would dismiss is... in a word... INCREDIBLE. While lamenting her limitations she produces exquisite images that boggle the mind. Modest, funny, playful and engaging... Her personality is as endearing as her art. Both will entice you to return again and again."
February 17th, 2007
"Well...I should have wrote this long time ago. I think that I have followed your photos since you first built this stream. I traced each photo and loved them all. Your work is full of emotions and feelings something we all look for. Al ot of pain, anger , love and caring. You have such beautiful shots. I admire your work ."
September 4th, 2006
"Her photographs are nearly edible, in the way that I am drawn to consume them repeatedly. She leaves me feeling as if there is something I want, something I need, and something I magically posess without even knowing, just by the click of her camera.
That's some potent stuff, and I can't get enough. I wouldn't have it any other way. More! More!"
August 21st, 2006
"hey AZ, really love ur taste in photography...i can see u r a very characteristic girl from ur images...love ur redhair, lots of passion in it...i always think a woman is most beautiful in ur age, in chinese, we say "一朵鮮花開到極至" , which means a flower in full bloom. That is the most beautiful momment ;D"
August 15th, 2006
"Such a loving and beautiful stream, full of hope, caring and deep meaningful words that you cant help but think about, cool photographs and very best bit of all, the beautiful red headed Sharlene herself. Im a fan can you tell."
April 23rd, 2006
Maxx The Axe says:
"This chick rocks!"
February 11th, 2006
- Sharlene Shappart
- January 2006
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Doctors office, Artist, Webmaster, mother, nurse, maid, chef, slave (lawyer, indian chief) *giggle Okay maybe not 2 of those