"The fascination for that nothingness you can see happen around you has always had such a strong grip on me..." -author unknown-
"While great photographs come in many different forms, they all have one thing in common: Each conveys a strong feeling, be it joy, sadness, compassion, revulsion, or the simple but indescribable pleasure of looking at something that our eyes and brains find appealing."
I've really only just begun taking pictures Jan. 06'
My vision is to capture the emotions, feelings, colors and movements of life. To begin documenting the moments that will keep me company as I grow older and my memory fades. People in my life may come and go, but the moments I capture will be with me forever.
Since I've only begun there will be plenty of hits and misses,
you're welcome to peek in on my journey. :) Thank you for visiting.
Do not add me to your contact list in the hopes that I might have explicit photos (porno shots) for you or anyone else. You'll be sadly disappointed and immediately blocked. However, have a nice day! :)
** For those interested, I use a Nikon D90 now.
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,079 photos, 5,115 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,346 photos, 103 members
- hades 5,809 photos, 313 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 289,057 photos, 9,266 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,802 photos, 495 members
- Eye-Grabbers (Post 3 Daily) 5,871 photos, 532 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 58,454 photos, 7,667 members
- What is that?! 2,105 photos, 143 members
- Art of Ginger [° redheads] 1,402 photos, 818 members
- Impressions & Expressions 78,223 photos, 2,809 members
- Great Hair! 991 photos, 211 members
- extraordinaire 2,351 photos, 373 members
- Mother Nature's Beautiful World 64,345 photos, 1,407 members
- The Twisted Monkey 1,371 photos, 175 members
- Textures for Layers 15,286 photos, 16,381 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,446 photos, 10,294 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,826 photos, 13,556 members
- Portrait Shadow Stripes 759 photos, 354 members
- Headshot Photography 9,160 photos, 2,281 members
- The Male Gaze: Guy Portraits by Girl Photographers 7,600 photos, 2,275 members
- Buzz and Bugz ★ Post 2 and Comment ★ 46,101 photos, 4,589 members
- EXTREME PHOTOS !!! 42,806 photos, 1,573 members
- **FlickrsBest** 172,722 photos, 16,312 members
- Apotropaico 2,525 photos, 532 members
- FlickrCentral 9,433,496 photos, 256,605 members
- Sorceress 314 photos, 240 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 34,191 photos, 14,102 members
- Textured Trésors 76,421 photos, 3,891 members
- totally textures 112,334 photos, 9,501 members
- For The Love of Tree Silhouettes 2,004 photos, 311 members
- Prickly Pear Cactus 1,276 photos, 258 members
- Raelians Rulez 2,643 photos, 470 members
- Christmas lights of the world 15,761 photos, 2,202 members
- Wondrous Winter 579 photos, 151 members
- The Colours of: Summer 495,786 photos, 20,129 members
- Winter Flickr 13,508 photos, 1,544 members
- Winter Wonderland 276,495 photos, 23,962 members
- Ice 2,682 photos, 318 members
- Ice Photography 18,291 photos, 2,610 members
- ice-age 8,734 photos, 853 members
- HIGH DAYS AND HOLIDAYS! 6,575 photos, 761 members
- Psycho CreAtions 4,217 photos, 235 members
- Christmas Lights 19,411 photos, 2,943 members
- Christmas Around The World 9,402 photos, 894 members
- Christmas 64,359 photos, 6,536 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 122,710 photos, 17,925 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 105,001 photos, 11,734 members
- Christmas Illumination 4,983 photos, 572 members
- Nebraska - The Good Life 25,185 photos, 1,103 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 706,077 photos, 48,647 members
GAP Foto says:
"This woman is beyond special! Not only did she help me learn to "shoot the moon" :o) she has been a great supporter and Flickr friend. She's an extremely creative photographer. I wish her the best in her new life in tornado alley! I hope to continue to see some really great stuff (somehow I see macro corn or maybe sunflowers in our future) coming from this exceptional lady. Take care darlin'!"
September 30th, 2007
"Sharlene's work is the epitome of using a camera to convey an artistic vision; her images are not mere photographs, but art of the highest caliber. Sharlene's pool is always my first look on Flickr!"
March 25th, 2007
"In spite of her own humble opinion, I will tell you Sharlene has set herself apart from "the crowd"... Her ability to create breathtaking, "one of a kind", original artwork using elements and techniques most of us would dismiss is... in a word... INCREDIBLE. While lamenting her limitations she produces exquisite images that boggle the mind. Modest, funny, playful and engaging... Her personality is as endearing as her art. Both will entice you to return again and again."
February 17th, 2007
"Well...I should have wrote this long time ago. I think that I have followed your photos since you first built this stream. I traced each photo and loved them all. Your work is full of emotions and feelings something we all look for. Al ot of pain, anger , love and caring. You have such beautiful shots. I admire your work ."
September 4th, 2006
"Her photographs are nearly edible, in the way that I am drawn to consume them repeatedly. She leaves me feeling as if there is something I want, something I need, and something I magically posess without even knowing, just by the click of her camera.
That's some potent stuff, and I can't get enough. I wouldn't have it any other way. More! More!"
August 21st, 2006
"hey AZ, really love ur taste in photography...i can see u r a very characteristic girl from ur images...love ur redhair, lots of passion in it...i always think a woman is most beautiful in ur age, in chinese, we say "一朵鮮花開到極至" , which means a flower in full bloom. That is the most beautiful momment ;D"
August 15th, 2006
"Such a loving and beautiful stream, full of hope, caring and deep meaningful words that you cant help but think about, cool photographs and very best bit of all, the beautiful red headed Sharlene herself. Im a fan can you tell."
April 23rd, 2006
Maxx The Axe says:
"This chick rocks!"
February 11th, 2006
- Sharlene Shappart
- January 2006
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Doctors office, Artist, Webmaster, mother, nurse, maid, chef, slave (lawyer, indian chief) *giggle Okay maybe not 2 of those