"The fascination for that nothingness you can see happen around you has always had such a strong grip on me..." -author unknown-
"While great photographs come in many different forms, they all have one thing in common: Each conveys a strong feeling, be it joy, sadness, compassion, revulsion, or the simple but indescribable pleasure of looking at something that our eyes and brains find appealing."
I've really only just begun taking pictures Jan. 06'
My vision is to capture the emotions, feelings, colors and movements of life. To begin documenting the moments that will keep me company as I grow older and my memory fades. People in my life may come and go, but the moments I capture will be with me forever.
Since I've only begun there will be plenty of hits and misses,
you're welcome to peek in on my journey. :) Thank you for visiting.
Do not add me to your contact list in the hopes that I might have explicit photos (porno shots) for you or anyone else. You'll be sadly disappointed and immediately blocked. However, have a nice day! :)
** For those interested, I use a Nikon D90 now.
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,908 photos, 5,107 members
- NO WORLD FOR TOMORROW 5,343 photos, 103 members
- hades 5,865 photos, 312 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 292,905 photos, 9,297 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,812 photos, 493 members
- Eye-Grabbers (Post 3 Daily) 5,697 photos, 532 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 62,501 photos, 8,101 members
- What is that?! 2,134 photos, 146 members
- Art of Ginger [° redheads] 1,392 photos, 814 members
- Impressions & Expressions 80,790 photos, 2,811 members
- Great Hair! 1,060 photos, 217 members
- extraordinaire 2,348 photos, 373 members
- Mother Nature's Beautiful World 68,468 photos, 1,455 members
- The Twisted Monkey 1,361 photos, 175 members
- Textures for Layers 15,214 photos, 16,299 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,415 photos, 10,266 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,804 photos, 13,543 members
- Portrait Shadow Stripes 757 photos, 357 members
- Headshot Photography 9,207 photos, 2,317 members
- The Male Gaze: Guy Portraits by Girl Photographers 7,526 photos, 2,271 members
- Buzz and Bugz ★ Post 2 and Comment ★ 46,715 photos, 4,593 members
- EXTREME PHOTOS !!! 45,278 photos, 1,590 members
- **FlickrsBest** 193,322 photos, 16,614 members
- Apotropaico 2,512 photos, 530 members
- FlickrCentral 9,424,776 photos, 263,139 members
- Sorceress 329 photos, 241 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 33,988 photos, 14,049 members
- Textured Trésors 78,230 photos, 3,907 members
- totally textures 113,947 photos, 9,540 members
- For The Love of Tree Silhouettes 1,972 photos, 311 members
- Prickly Pear Cactus 1,284 photos, 261 members
- Raelians Rulez 2,787 photos, 474 members
- Christmas lights of the world 17,419 photos, 2,340 members
- Wondrous Winter 579 photos, 154 members
- The Colours of: Autumn 518,513 photos, 20,599 members
- Winter Flickr 15,577 photos, 1,651 members
- Winter Wonderland 286,324 photos, 24,411 members
- Ice 2,903 photos, 338 members
- Ice Photography 19,612 photos, 2,768 members
- ice-age 9,019 photos, 877 members
- HIGH DAYS AND HOLIDAYS! 6,632 photos, 767 members
- Psycho CreAtions 4,532 photos, 235 members
- Christmas Lights 21,646 photos, 3,185 members
- Christmas Around The World 11,469 photos, 1,113 members
- Christmas 68,072 photos, 6,723 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 126,932 photos, 18,162 members
- A Very Flickr Christmas 109,778 photos, 11,934 members
- Christmas Illumination 5,588 photos, 635 members
- Nebraska - The Good Life 25,736 photos, 1,113 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 726,296 photos, 48,817 members
GAP Foto says:
"This woman is beyond special! Not only did she help me learn to "shoot the moon" :o) she has been a great supporter and Flickr friend. She's an extremely creative photographer. I wish her the best in her new life in tornado alley! I hope to continue to see some really great stuff (somehow I see macro corn or maybe sunflowers in our future) coming from this exceptional lady. Take care darlin'!"
September 30th, 2007
"Sharlene's work is the epitome of using a camera to convey an artistic vision; her images are not mere photographs, but art of the highest caliber. Sharlene's pool is always my first look on Flickr!"
March 25th, 2007
"In spite of her own humble opinion, I will tell you Sharlene has set herself apart from "the crowd"... Her ability to create breathtaking, "one of a kind", original artwork using elements and techniques most of us would dismiss is... in a word... INCREDIBLE. While lamenting her limitations she produces exquisite images that boggle the mind. Modest, funny, playful and engaging... Her personality is as endearing as her art. Both will entice you to return again and again."
February 17th, 2007
"Well...I should have wrote this long time ago. I think that I have followed your photos since you first built this stream. I traced each photo and loved them all. Your work is full of emotions and feelings something we all look for. Al ot of pain, anger , love and caring. You have such beautiful shots. I admire your work ."
September 4th, 2006
"Her photographs are nearly edible, in the way that I am drawn to consume them repeatedly. She leaves me feeling as if there is something I want, something I need, and something I magically posess without even knowing, just by the click of her camera.
That's some potent stuff, and I can't get enough. I wouldn't have it any other way. More! More!"
August 21st, 2006
"hey AZ, really love ur taste in photography...i can see u r a very characteristic girl from ur images...love ur redhair, lots of passion in it...i always think a woman is most beautiful in ur age, in chinese, we say "一朵鮮花開到極至" , which means a flower in full bloom. That is the most beautiful momment ;D"
August 15th, 2006
"Such a loving and beautiful stream, full of hope, caring and deep meaningful words that you cant help but think about, cool photographs and very best bit of all, the beautiful red headed Sharlene herself. Im a fan can you tell."
April 23rd, 2006
Maxx The Axe says:
"This chick rocks!"
February 11th, 2006
- Sharlene Shappart
- January 2006
- Pocatello, Idaho
- Tucson, Arizona, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Doctors office, Artist, Webmaster, mother, nurse, maid, chef, slave (lawyer, indian chief) *giggle Okay maybe not 2 of those