"Her life was like a battlefield, trying to differentiate peace of the mind and fear,
She lets her heartstrings be plucked by a random puppeteer,
For a fact showing love was all an act;
It’s the way that her legs look, not the way that they move,
Because feelings were scripted in the spotlight of a split limbed dancer trying to choreograph but with less grace.
But it’s not a race, to see who can kill each other first but the placing of the moonlight on their blown open skull that’s the game,
Hoping the blood and brains would wash the insecurities away;
She tried to aim for her dark side but missed and killed the sun.
And when her parents would come home finding a pistol in her left hand,
The only thing her mom would say is
“Honey! Look, there’s a shit-stain on the floor” not knowing it would be permanent,
And that pain only temporary.
I stop her and say “There will be better days”
But I know to her it rains like downpours in Vancouver,
And being Mary Poppins won’t help because she didn’t bring an umbrella to float away,
It’s her thighs that put on the weight to stay on the ground anyways.
I try to make a change but the only money I got is three quarters and a dime because that was the leftover food and bus fare at the time;
And I know that she only stole one tonight, that’s the crime.
And I want to tell her, I LIKE YOUR BRAIN! I LIKE IT A LOT!
Because bodies are the things that become defined by words and minds defined by paragraphs.
But I don’t. "
I'm an Amateur.
- Is this real 694 photos, 980 members
- Comic Artists And Writers 2,622 photos, 290 members
- Olympus OM-1 38,357 photos, 2,787 members
- Show your camera 262 photos, 86 members
- Anything Transformers 15,589 photos, 422 members
- I Shoot Film 2,369,396 photos, 97,724 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,886,633 photos, 39,987 members
- AE-1 121,477 photos, 10,799 members
- Color and Colors 2,334,052 photos, 78,573 members
- Flickr Addicts 6,608,501 photos, 97,492 members
- Universal Theme Parks 6,752 photos, 344 members
- Las Vegas 111,648 photos, 7,834 members
- Disney Fun and Games! 136,525 photos, 1,898 members
- Artistic Photography 3,163,826 photos, 101,199 members
- California 271,736 photos, 7,543 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 19,736 photos, 4,701 members
- Bokeh and Bokeh 散景世界 160,961 photos, 11,898 members
- Bokeh Photography (1/day) 276,366 photos, 20,094 members
- my eyes won't shut 2,983 photos, 771 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 663,166 photos, 27,114 members
- I Love Black and White! 1,456,646 photos, 57,084 members
- B&W 4,283,135 photos, 201,390 members
- Illustration 531,621 photos, 33,737 members
- Sketchbook 223,973 photos, 10,801 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 384,065 photos, 46,558 members
- The Public Space Group 162,043 photos, 11,779 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 398,654 photos, 21,639 members
- Vancouver 189,848 photos, 7,603 members
- Art - Drawing and Painting 416,287 photos, 17,238 members
- StreetArt - PariS 86,844 photos, 2,304 members
- France image 448,354 photos, 13,951 members
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Design Variations 531 photos, 621 members
- Eiffel Tower 23,522 photos, 5,639 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 465,249 photos, 24,410 members
- London 921,519 photos, 35,226 members
- Paris 368,956 photos, 45,448 members
- Domokun Lovers 9,790 photos, 1,330 members
- Transformers 30,289 photos, 1,554 members
- Star Wars 56,675 photos, 5,815 members
Darth Prime doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2011
- Burnaby, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Darth Prime