"Her life was like a battlefield, trying to differentiate peace of the mind and fear,
She lets her heartstrings be plucked by a random puppeteer,
For a fact showing love was all an act;
It’s the way that her legs look, not the way that they move,
Because feelings were scripted in the spotlight of a split limbed dancer trying to choreograph but with less grace.
But it’s not a race, to see who can kill each other first but the placing of the moonlight on their blown open skull that’s the game,
Hoping the blood and brains would wash the insecurities away;
She tried to aim for her dark side but missed and killed the sun.
And when her parents would come home finding a pistol in her left hand,
The only thing her mom would say is
“Honey! Look, there’s a shit-stain on the floor” not knowing it would be permanent,
And that pain only temporary.
I stop her and say “There will be better days”
But I know to her it rains like downpours in Vancouver,
And being Mary Poppins won’t help because she didn’t bring an umbrella to float away,
It’s her thighs that put on the weight to stay on the ground anyways.
I try to make a change but the only money I got is three quarters and a dime because that was the leftover food and bus fare at the time;
And I know that she only stole one tonight, that’s the crime.
And I want to tell her, I LIKE YOUR BRAIN! I LIKE IT A LOT!
Because bodies are the things that become defined by words and minds defined by paragraphs.
But I don’t. "
I'm an Amateur.
- Is this real 677 photos, 971 members
- Comic Artists And Writers 2,736 photos, 292 members
- Olympus OM-1 40,368 photos, 2,987 members
- Show your camera 327 photos, 85 members
- Anything Transformers 16,562 photos, 433 members
- I Shoot Film 2,428,431 photos, 100,702 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,980,863 photos, 41,054 members
- AE-1 151,376 photos, 11,848 members
- Color and Colors 2,641,098 photos, 84,812 members
- Flickr Addicts 7,441,219 photos, 107,073 members
- Universal Theme Parks 7,498 photos, 363 members
- Las Vegas 113,780 photos, 7,917 members
- Disney Fun and Games! 114,375 photos, 1,919 members
- Artistic Photography 3,542,809 photos, 110,913 members
- California 278,890 photos, 7,647 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 19,684 photos, 4,773 members
- Bokeh and Bokeh 散景世界 182,540 photos, 12,756 members
- Bokeh Photography (1/day) 301,378 photos, 22,735 members
- my eyes won't shut 2,956 photos, 769 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 698,833 photos, 27,596 members
- I Love Black and White! 1,610,205 photos, 60,142 members
- B&W 4,550,004 photos, 211,141 members
- Illustration 540,421 photos, 33,901 members
- Sketchbook 233,951 photos, 10,955 members
- Something Blue (Only Blue) 406,642 photos, 49,979 members
- The Public Space Group 162,628 photos, 11,806 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 418,132 photos, 21,874 members
- Vancouver 197,860 photos, 7,754 members
- Art - Drawing and Painting 429,097 photos, 17,407 members
- StreetArt - PariS 89,946 photos, 2,337 members
- France image 493,069 photos, 14,711 members
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Design Variations 527 photos, 624 members
- Eiffel Tower 24,628 photos, 5,774 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 491,539 photos, 24,903 members
- London 964,462 photos, 35,909 members
- Paris 386,975 photos, 47,140 members
- Domokun Lovers 9,879 photos, 1,327 members
- Transformers 32,363 photos, 1,572 members
- Star Wars 60,428 photos, 6,123 members
Darth Prime doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2011
- Burnaby, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Darth Prime