Science by day, flickr and photography by life. Severe case of OFD (obsessive flickr disorder). Somewhere between 18 and too old to care.
In love with all things related to imagery and art.
I am thrilled at all the folks who have make me a contact and I really appreciate all the comments. As I already spend way too much time on Flickr I have made a concerted effort to trim my own contact list down as I look at almost every photo published by my contacts (and I have left over 5000 comments, yikes). Consequently please don't be offended if I don't reciprocate. I would love to spend all my time looking at Flickr photostreams, but a guys gotta earning a living too. Thank you Flickr and thanks to all the wonderful friends I have made here.
Oh, and because it seems to be happening more frequently, rude comments and notes about the models, vulgar account names (you know exactly what I mean), or if you account is simply collections of stolen images all are things likely to get you blocked. Do NOT add me as a contact or fav my images if your groups, favorites and contacts are largely porn related. You will be blocked, and enough blocks and you will be deleted by flickr.
Also, not to be too picky, but PLEASE don't leave any of those award images in your comments. I love to read what you have to say, but words only, please.
It befuddles me why people invite my moderate photos to "safe" only groups, heh? And please no invites to private groups either, I am not going to add a photo to a group I can't see.
- 'RoidWeek 2015 3,481 photos, 694 members
- Autumn Polaroid Week 2014 1,642 photos, 399 members
- Spring RoidWeek 2014 2,358 photos, 670 members
- The last bite of chocolate (film) 201 photos, 63 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,785 photos, 958 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 28,916 photos, 2,175 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,046 photos, 1,023 members
- Austin Wedding Photographers 3,399 photos, 124 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,002 photos, 1,252 members
- PhotoDonuts 107,489 photos, 3,254 members
- Plastic Bullet 5,123 photos, 1,067 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 48,308 photos, 9,242 members
- Alien Skin Software 31,877 photos, 2,360 members
- HUH. Submissions 433,686 photos, 11,801 members
- La Diva 4,419 photos, 757 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,069 photos, 1,580 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,126 photos, 2,428 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 54,028 photos, 5,762 members
- Polaroid -COLOR- (Instant Peel Apart film only) 26,163 photos, 2,442 members
- *Beautiful Girls* ~ No 30/60 rule 762,364 photos, 32,647 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 152,838 photos, 9,870 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 222,006 photos, 6,604 members
- LOOKBOOK.nu 10,002 photos, 1,210 members
- Polaroid -B&W- (B&W Instant films only) 22,107 photos, 2,690 members
- Fujifilm INSTANT - (Peel Apart Film Only) 22,552 photos, 2,613 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 21,020 members
- Inside / Outside 1,449 photos, 181 members
- Polaroid 600-SE 1,330 photos, 212 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 233,174 photos, 14,678 members
- Wasted Polaroid (no such thing as) 4,922 photos, 582 members
- Polaroid Chic 694 photos, 403 members
- Photocabine lovers 329 photos, 368 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 923,385 photos, 31,844 members
- The point of view 57,707 photos, 3,620 members
- Modern Texas Design 404 photos, 64 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 518 photos, 5,301 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,027 photos, 1,331 members
- Polaroid 307,418 photos, 32,519 members
- polaroid love * 88,482 photos, 4,704 members
- polaroid! polaroad! 61,393 photos, 2,822 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,702 photos, 1,281 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 82,428 photos, 15,204 members
- Austin Portraiture and Fine Art 55 photos, 17 members
- Gutter Magazine Polaroids 2,173 photos, 148 members
- 24 Coffee Houses/24 Weeks 9 photos, 30 members
- artistic photos 271,448 photos, 7,706 members
- Austin Live Music 700 photos, 101 members
- Polanoiders (NO FAKE POLAROIDS) 64,369 photos, 2,376 members
- I Shoot Film 2,585,798 photos, 109,847 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 49,575 photos, 3,231 members
"Austin is a real amazing photographer catching some frames like a Vixen movie!!! i really pass hours in this stream!! a trip to buy! thanx!"
February 1st, 2011
- Kemaha - says:
"Austin creates and produces such delicate, wonderful portraits which expresses the model to the full potential.
I'd love to work with him - or even be a model, I'm in awe."
November 14th, 2009
sweet salt says:
"The loudest thought in my head as i was browsing these images for the first time was "who in the heck IS this guy???" because i was impressed that he should be the most well known fine art photographer in publication today"
May 9th, 2009
| Jen Rowley | says:
"I've been a fan of his for quite some time now and have always loved the way he captures the beauty and sensuality of women so perfectly. His portraits are raw, lively and colorful and you can tell he not only loves what he does, but that he always has a swell time doing it. Keep up the good work! I'd love to work with you sometime. Cheers!"
May 16th, 2009
Lars WWW says:
"he is versatile, creative, technically good, has a good eye, picks great models and show their (what im assuming is) their best sides by adding fantastic colors or beautiful black and white, AustinTX takes nudes and portraits the way nudes and portraits should be taken"
October 18th, 2008
aquatic elbow says:
"I love the innocence... sensuality,....atmospheric.... weaving in Austin's pics"
November 7th, 2008
"austin is totally one of my idols now."
July 21st, 2008
Schizoo from Paris says:
"It's been a while since I see Mr TX pictures on flickr and I always enjoy them.
I met him once but I was drunk so I can't remember how nice he is.
But he's nice!
And a bloody good photographer that captures women sensuality perfectly.
Thanks for sharing your work."
July 15th, 2008
"In the tradition of Marc Baptiste, Austin TX is a genius of light and classic movement. Spend an afternoon going deep into his catalog. It won't be wasted time."
April 13th, 2008
super wilderness says:
"You are such an amazing person and photog. I had a lot of fun with you at our shoot, and that one pic with the wind in my hair :) is still everyone's favorite. I really appreciate your feedback about my photos. Your opinion means a lot. I hope you are doing well, and wish you all the best."
June 1st, 2007
"is it possible for one man to produce such a relentless flow of amazing work? i hope that one day it's possible for us to work together."
May 25th, 2007
NoNo Joe says:
"he could be considered a giant among men, a marvel among the masses, a spike standing tall on the railroad of humanity, but alas, that would be too humble a compliment to a person who lights up everyone's day with just a simple click of his camera."
March 19th, 2007
third oranges says:
"I never met Austin in person, but I do know that he is a great man!
He is also a great photographer, and to me one of my favorites!
I learn a lot from he's pictures and all I can say is that I love his photos! :-)"
February 26th, 2007
"great professional photographer."
October 23rd, 2006
"As I walk through his captures, I smile and comment at each one. What great work.
Austin has that wonderful combination of technical ability, creative vision and a love for the work that I so admire. You can tell by the way that his human subjects are so engaged in the moment that he is also a photographer that people love to work with. A winning combination.
Bravo. Please keep sharing."
July 23rd, 2006
productive grass says:
"as you can tell by his photostream, women love this guy. and not just for his D200! it's obvious AustinTX likes what he does because he's so damn good at it. :)"
June 22nd, 2006
Jumbo Gumbo says:
"Eunie and I had the good fortune of being invited to collaborate with Austin TX on a photoshoot recently. Prior to this, Eunie had never sat for anyone other than me. The results are here in his profile. We think you'll agree that he is quite talented, fun to work with and has an obvious passion for photography. We look forward to working with him again very soon."
April 24th, 2006
- August 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken