Science by day, flickr and photography by life. Severe case of OFD (obsessive flickr disorder). Somewhere between 18 and too old to care.
In love with all things related to imagery and art.
I am thrilled at all the folks who have make me a contact and I really appreciate all the comments. As I already spend way too much time on Flickr I have made a concerted effort to trim my own contact list down as I look at almost every photo published by my contacts (and I have left over 5000 comments, yikes). Consequently please don't be offended if I don't reciprocate. I would love to spend all my time looking at Flickr photostreams, but a guys gotta earning a living too. Thank you Flickr and thanks to all the wonderful friends I have made here.
Oh, and because it seems to be happening more frequently, rude comments and notes about the models, vulgar account names (you know exactly what I mean), or if you account is simply collections of stolen images all are things likely to get you blocked. Do NOT add me as a contact or fav my images if your groups, favorites and contacts are largely porn related. You will be blocked, and enough blocks and you will be deleted by flickr.
Also, not to be too picky, but PLEASE don't leave any of those award images in your comments. I love to read what you have to say, but words only, please.
It befuddles me why people invite my moderate photos to "safe" only groups, heh? And please no invites to private groups either, I am not going to add a photo to a group I can't see.
- 'RoidWeek 2015 3,549 photos, 710 members
- Autumn Polaroid Week 2014 1,674 photos, 410 members
- Spring RoidWeek 2014 2,396 photos, 687 members
- The last bite of chocolate (film) 197 photos, 63 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,818 photos, 964 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 28,111 photos, 2,175 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,069 photos, 1,031 members
- Austin Wedding Photographers 3,326 photos, 122 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,049 photos, 1,257 members
- PhotoDonuts 106,275 photos, 3,309 members
- Plastic Bullet 5,188 photos, 1,081 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 46,184 photos, 9,086 members
- Alien Skin Software 31,068 photos, 2,348 members
- HUH. Submissions 424,527 photos, 11,863 members
- La Diva 4,467 photos, 759 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,115 photos, 1,592 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,370 photos, 2,453 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 52,945 photos, 5,759 members
- Polaroid -COLOR- (Instant Peel Apart film only) 25,784 photos, 2,448 members
- Beautiful Girls 776,429 photos, 31,521 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 151,365 photos, 9,867 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 220,424 photos, 6,574 members
- LOOKBOOK.nu 10,004 photos, 1,215 members
- Polaroid -B&W- (B&W Instant films only) 21,814 photos, 2,697 members
- Fujifilm INSTANT - (Peel Apart Film Only) 22,438 photos, 2,606 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 20,747 members
- Inside / Outside 1,396 photos, 181 members
- Polaroid 600-SE 1,348 photos, 215 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 233,974 photos, 14,350 members
- Wasted Polaroid (no such thing as) 5,314 photos, 580 members
- Polaroid Chic 684 photos, 404 members
- Photocabine lovers 331 photos, 368 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 962,045 photos, 31,933 members
- The point of view 55,977 photos, 3,635 members
- Modern Texas Design 406 photos, 64 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 523 photos, 5,337 members
- Flickr 5.25 1,034 photos, 1,339 members
- Polaroid 305,146 photos, 32,296 members
- polaroid love * 87,383 photos, 4,696 members
- polaroid! polaroad! 60,629 photos, 2,825 members
- 'Roid Week 2009 4,731 photos, 1,290 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 82,324 photos, 15,308 members
- Austin Portraiture and Fine Art 55 photos, 17 members
- Gutter Magazine Polaroids 2,175 photos, 150 members
- 24 Coffee Houses/24 Weeks 9 photos, 30 members
- artistic photos 263,224 photos, 7,717 members
- Austin Live Music 699 photos, 100 members
- Polanoiders (NO FAKE POLAROIDS) 63,034 photos, 2,370 members
- I Shoot Film 2,561,368 photos, 108,322 members
- Polaroid Addiction Monkey 48,666 photos, 3,224 members
"Austin is a real amazing photographer catching some frames like a Vixen movie!!! i really pass hours in this stream!! a trip to buy! thanx!"
February 1st, 2011
- Kemaha - says:
"Austin creates and produces such delicate, wonderful portraits which expresses the model to the full potential.
I'd love to work with him - or even be a model, I'm in awe."
November 14th, 2009
"The loudest thought in my head as i was browsing these images for the first time was "who in the heck IS this guy???" because i was impressed that he should be the most well known fine art photographer in publication today"
May 9th, 2009
| Jen Rowley | says:
"I've been a fan of his for quite some time now and have always loved the way he captures the beauty and sensuality of women so perfectly. His portraits are raw, lively and colorful and you can tell he not only loves what he does, but that he always has a swell time doing it. Keep up the good work! I'd love to work with you sometime. Cheers!"
May 16th, 2009
Lars WWW says:
"he is versatile, creative, technically good, has a good eye, picks great models and show their (what im assuming is) their best sides by adding fantastic colors or beautiful black and white, AustinTX takes nudes and portraits the way nudes and portraits should be taken"
October 18th, 2008
"I love the innocence... sensuality,....atmospheric.... weaving in Austin's pics"
November 7th, 2008
"austin is totally one of my idols now."
July 21st, 2008
Schizoo from Paris says:
"It's been a while since I see Mr TX pictures on flickr and I always enjoy them.
I met him once but I was drunk so I can't remember how nice he is.
But he's nice!
And a bloody good photographer that captures women sensuality perfectly.
Thanks for sharing your work."
July 15th, 2008
"In the tradition of Marc Baptiste, Austin TX is a genius of light and classic movement. Spend an afternoon going deep into his catalog. It won't be wasted time."
April 13th, 2008
Ta Joia? says:
"You are such an amazing person and photog. I had a lot of fun with you at our shoot, and that one pic with the wind in my hair :) is still everyone's favorite. I really appreciate your feedback about my photos. Your opinion means a lot. I hope you are doing well, and wish you all the best."
June 1st, 2007
"is it possible for one man to produce such a relentless flow of amazing work? i hope that one day it's possible for us to work together."
May 25th, 2007
NoNo Joe says:
"he could be considered a giant among men, a marvel among the masses, a spike standing tall on the railroad of humanity, but alas, that would be too humble a compliment to a person who lights up everyone's day with just a simple click of his camera."
March 19th, 2007
"I never met Austin in person, but I do know that he is a great man!
He is also a great photographer, and to me one of my favorites!
I learn a lot from he's pictures and all I can say is that I love his photos! :-)"
February 26th, 2007
"great professional photographer."
October 23rd, 2006
"As I walk through his captures, I smile and comment at each one. What great work.
Austin has that wonderful combination of technical ability, creative vision and a love for the work that I so admire. You can tell by the way that his human subjects are so engaged in the moment that he is also a photographer that people love to work with. A winning combination.
Bravo. Please keep sharing."
July 23rd, 2006
"as you can tell by his photostream, women love this guy. and not just for his D200! it's obvious AustinTX likes what he does because he's so damn good at it. :)"
June 22nd, 2006
Jumbo Gumbo says:
"Eunie and I had the good fortune of being invited to collaborate with Austin TX on a photoshoot recently. Prior to this, Eunie had never sat for anyone other than me. The results are here in his profile. We think you'll agree that he is quite talented, fun to work with and has an obvious passion for photography. We look forward to working with him again very soon."
April 24th, 2006
- August 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken