Hello! I'm Austin, and I'm a graphic designer, adventurer, author, and photographer from Salt Lake City, Utah.
I try to vary up my subject matter somewhat. Expect my Flickr feed to have a pretty wide variety of subjects and styles. When I shoot, I try to capture how I see the world, not how the world necessarily is. As such, my images tend to be very colorful, saturated, and probably not a literal representation of the real world.
When I'm not working or shooting photos, I like to spend time milling around my neighborhood, listening to records, or catching up on television.
Austin Hudson's favorite photos from other Flickr members (1)
- Old-Timey Paperback Book Covers 23,858 photos, 1,050 members
- 2017 365 1,472 photos, 19 members
- nature and photography 2,052,550 photos, 84,902 members
- Nature and General Animal Photography-Showcase and Discussion 203,337 photos, 4,186 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 457,681 photos, 11,884 members
- Color and Colors 3,905,476 photos, 102,313 members
- Travel Photography 5,348,970 photos, 153,196 members
- Pulp Fiction 10,856 photos, 1,563 members
- Daybreak Utah 375 photos, 41 members
- Wasn't the Future Wonderful? 593 photos, 369 members
- superhero 2,387 photos, 155 members
"It's hard to imagine life, Hollywood, or even something as commonplace as the 2:00 AM chicken and waffle tete-a-tete without the company of the fair doctor, one Prof. Austin Coloquios Bumbershoot. There's no man alive that can't say his life's not a hound's hair better ever since the day Austin drove the first spike into this new era, and that's the nitty-gritty. Pay no heed to the words of the so-called carpetbagger philanthropists: cajolery is paltry politics at best. Back when we all had to work for our salt, Austin showed us that the future belonged to every man. So, listen up. If you're worth even half your hide, you'll tip your hat and your bushel come harvest time: it's the least you can do for the man that taught us all how to make such amazing balloon animals."
March 13th, 2006
- November 2004
- Holladay, UT
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Art Director