photog based in nyc.
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 624,014 photos, 45,841 members
- Flickr Friday 39,812 photos, 41,371 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 48,243 photos, 9,240 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*3 JUNKLAND CLOSED! 471 photos, 675 members
- Freelensing 10,013 photos, 3,565 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,293,001 photos, 45,170 members
- I Shoot Film 2,584,847 photos, 109,820 members
- * Taiwan Flickr * Favorite Club 87,246 photos, 3,849 members
- 珍視台灣 89,039 photos, 1,639 members
- magic, colors, wishes and beauty 5,408 photos, 1,624 members
- Best of Flickr - Add 3 per Day (1st CONTEST) 21,122 photos, 918 members
- Magical Bokeh 21,858 photos, 910 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 517,855 photos, 32,493 members
- DIYPhotography 62,449 photos, 12,545 members
- The World Up-Close (Nature Macro) 503,826 photos, 15,690 members
- Beautiful Biology 7,760 photos, 336 members
- pastel and dreamy 150,259 photos, 8,739 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 849,310 photos, 34,457 members
- Life According to Us 6,132 photos, 429 members
- Aesthetics of Failure 11,758 photos, 17,494 members
- Burstoid 2,738 photos, 126 members
- Beautiful Eyes 138,369 photos, 8,826 members
- Secret Life of Plants 324,659 photos, 38,011 members
- Magic Moments 2,260,185 photos, 60,131 members
- Waterdroplets Galore 159,545 photos, 45,772 members
- Emotive Portraiture 190,580 photos, 7,842 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 737,507 photos, 17,997 members
- Long Exposures 681,106 photos, 45,500 members
- Portraits... Get Closer! 684,246 photos, 34,041 members
- Night Photography 624,471 photos, 32,705 members
- Fog and Rain (curated) 261,433 photos, 57,709 members
- Surrealism 156,930 photos, 9,435 members
- deviantART Deviants 250,041 photos, 12,033 members
- 10 Second Timer (Dash) Self-Portraiture With a Timer 38,200 photos, 3,154 members
- Green is Beautiful 803,920 photos, 91,485 members
- ¡Bokeh! 134,365 photos, 5,134 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2018 939,370 photos, 89,791 members
- Project 365 1,942,530 photos, 30,935 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 793,275 photos, 54,349 members
- dreams and magic 4,331 photos, 3,172 members
- lovely existence 117,654 photos, 5,003 members
- Beautiful Light 1,909,222 photos, 68,632 members
- Artistic Photography 5,028,167 photos, 137,015 members
- Emotions 534,421 photos, 31,688 members
- Self-Portraits! 484,756 photos, 46,727 members
- A Celebration of Light - Let your Light Shine 191,712 photos, 5,077 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,361,819 photos, 64,547 members
- B&W 5,346,541 photos, 229,951 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,899,530 photos, 190,051 members
- Girl Photographers 946,483 photos, 38,827 members
emma attard says:
"I'm sitting here editing my photo's and I'm thinking - "how did I get this far in such a short amount of time?"
And then I remember you, and how you inspired me to do what I love. Before you finish school, all the adults pressure you to know exactly what you want to be when you grow up.. well, I for one had no idea what I wanted to be. So I left school and worked for the first couple of months, until I stumbled upon your DeviantART account. And may I just say, you truly are the one who really inspired me to do what I loved. I was already into photography, taking photos of the sunset and plants, etc.. with just a basic digital camera. But when I saw your gallery I knew that photography is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Ever since I saw the beautiful photos you could produce with an SLR, I begged for one for my upcoming birthday last year. And it wasn't long after that that I needed to update it from an Olympus to a Canon. Olympus was good, but not ideal for what I had in mind, inspired by you. Ever since I got my Canon on Australia Day my photography has improved immensely. I'm still inspired by your photography! Your 365 project is one of my favorites that I've seen. You can make anything look amazing, whether it's a facial scrub, to your beautiful self portraits.
I just want to thank you again for inspiring me, and helping me see what I really wanted to do with my life. If it wasn't for your gallery on DeviantART last year, then I'm 100% I'd just be drifting through life doing nothing meaningful.
So thank you, Julia, for inspiring me so much.
one of your life long followers.
June 19th, 2011
Lina Fochesato says:
I can't believe I've never written you a testimonial before! I'm not good with words but what I want you to know is that I lovelovelovelovelove your work sooo much! Looking through your 365 project has perhaps changed me in a good way. You're very inspiring! Thanks for sharing your awesome photos and good luck for life!"
September 18th, 2010
sincere water says:
"Julia is only 16, but has a solid portfolio few professional photographers have.
Bokeh lover, she inspires me with simple yet poignant macros, stills and portraits.
If one has the power to inspire others like Julia does, than she has the power to take over the world. :)
Should Julia ever have her name published in National Geographic, I'll be the first (or at least one of the first) people to go and congratulate her for fulfilling her dreams.
All the best, hon.
January 13th, 2010
Emily Tebbetts says:
"I've had the pleasure of meeting Julia in real life, and she is fabulous!!
Seriously, Julia is one of those annoyingly talented photographers who literally can make anything beautiful. I wish I could make the every-day things look as artsy and meaningful as she does. Whether its a strikingly beautiful portrait or an amazing macro or just a photo of something lying around her house, it always showcases her talent. this girl is 15 and GOING somewhere"
October 28th, 2009
"i've had the honor of meeting this girl in real life - and let me say that she is far talented beyond her years. she has an eye for stunning nature captures, and her portraiture is improving at an incredible rate.
you're wonderful, julia! i hope we get to meet again some day (:
by then, of course, you'll be a world famous photographer."
September 14th, 2009
- Julia Wang
- November 2008
- new york city, united states
- I am: