- ▲ cult 174,562 photos, 5,111 members
- ▲Monster puke▲ 93,473 photos, 3,102 members
- Traveling Headdress 0 photos, 101 members
- And the photographer created models 16,709 photos, 700 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,663,107 photos, 38,851 members
- "Blink Once" (Post 1, Comment 2 ) 10,551 photos, 803 members
- Holly.Skye's Change Project 90 photos, 103 members
- 10million Gay Pride Photos 30,467 photos, 804 members
- Artistic Photography 4,875,041 photos, 134,290 members
- VULNERABLE / self-portraits that show us who you really are. 23,557 photos, 4,411 members
- Self portrait. 39,151 photos, 3,956 members
- Project 365! 478,021 photos, 6,639 members
- Luminosity and Light 159,247 photos, 5,438 members
- Project 365 1,932,952 photos, 31,045 members
- Identity & self portraits 184,153 photos, 12,311 members
- nevershoutnever 777 photos, 386 members
- One-Eyed Jacks 27,889 photos, 7,074 members
- Blue Eyes 20,573 photos, 4,227 members
- Shades of Yellow Friday 5,505 photos, 1,377 members
- Cactus 60,215 photos, 7,729 members
- Cactus Blooms 13,623 photos, 1,025 members
- Desert Cacti and Flowers (From the Wild) 3,636 photos, 474 members
- Hug Your Cacti 15,837 photos, 1,386 members
- Silhouettes. 31,919 photos, 3,410 members
- Natures Silhouettes (REMEMBER TO COMMENT!) 45,822 photos, 8,730 members
- Human Hands 3,732 photos, 678 members
- Hands - No faces! PLEASE read the rules. (Or else) 6,672 photos, 1,782 members
- Your_Hands 34,069 photos, 6,406 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 513,243 photos, 32,652 members
- Textures Only (Creative Commons Textures Only) 13,408 photos, 4,019 members
- Self Expression (Moody Self-Portraits) 72,772 photos, 7,781 members
- Diptych & Triptych Gallery 50,243 photos, 4,748 members
- Silhouette Photography 63,431 photos, 6,669 members
- WATER everywhere ~~~~~~~~~ 112,985 photos, 4,486 members
- Water! 99,835 photos, 4,139 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,620,684 photos, 60,156 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 225,099 photos, 18,118 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 239,441 photos, 18,486 members
- Nature 3,939,247 photos, 110,137 members
- The Colours of: Autumn 528,948 photos, 20,833 members
- B&W 5,289,422 photos, 229,246 members
- Black and White 6,833,671 photos, 358,003 members
- Teens with a Nikon 87,399 photos, 3,655 members
- Emotional Self 17,285 photos, 1,849 members
- Add One, Favorite Another 64,328 photos, 3,797 members
- Self-Portraits! 486,967 photos, 46,927 members
- Hats off to Hats! 40,880 photos, 4,206 members
- .Blurred Faces 6,641 photos, 1,567 members
- VISUAL POETRY (+ blur -sharp) 2,167 photos, 3,389 members
- Best of Winter 5,459 photos, 2,480 members
Gazelle Joy says:
"Audrey, your my absolute favorite with self portraits, i just always fall in love with your lighting, and tones, your just so beautiful, inside and out..your amazing.
August 26th, 2010
amanda ishoey says:
"I love Audrey. She is amazing and she is super creative! Great photos, too!"
July 31st, 2010
I don't know how to begin, or where to start.
Whenever she uploads a photo, it doesn't matter if it loaded yet, i click on it. Her photos have always been my favorite, and they forever will be.
I love her cool tones, and how it seems that she's never afraid to use the green curve.
So, thank you for having such a beautiful stream.
It truly is a breath of fresh air."
July 29th, 2010
Rebecca Nicole Montana says:
"Audrey is one of the most talented and creative people I have seen on flickr. Her stream is constantly new and powerful and filled with wonderful emotion that portrays who she is through the camera. She is a beautiful and talented girl and I believe she tries her hardest every day to be better and better, and it pays off because every single day is in fact a better one for her. Her stream is simply fantastic."
February 16th, 2010
"audrey has a very fresh, beautiful, delicate style. i love the crisp clarity to her photos, as well as the soft blue tones she often uses. she always has extremely captivating expressions, which make her photos extremely interesting and compelling. however, i think that audrey's best quality is the honesty that she continually portrays. every photo is very raw, very straight forward. we can easily get a sense for what she is experiencing, what she is feeling at the time. also, every one of her photos just glows with natural beauty. there is clearly no attempt to make something more interesting or striking for the viewer in a way that seems fake. this sense of authenticity makes her photos absolutely stunning."
January 27th, 2010
caiti borruso says:
They are beautiful and real and I don't know what to put here, except I love them."
January 18th, 2010
"I don't feel worthy of writing you one of these.. But I've been wanting too.
I can't explain what I feel when I look through your stream. The honesty in your photos are heart warming. It never ceases to amaze me how you can take photos in the same places, yet, each and every one of them is beautiful and flawless. You are a gorgeous girl inside and out.
A true inspiration to me.. And everyone here on flickr.
January 17th, 2010
"i unashamedly stalk audrey.
there are only a few people whose can make me constantly excited and hopeful when they upload. audrey is one of them. i would be content if i could achieve half of the emotional impact that audrey can produce on every single image.
this stream is full of pure, beautiful, powerful emotion."
December 8th, 2009
sandy honig says:
"omfg audrey, youre so talented. but what makes your talent so much better is that you're modest about it. you're modest about your beauty, and that makes you so much more beautiful!
I love talking to you through flickrmail and getting to know you . I think youre a cool person even though we've never met. oh, and your eyes are mesmerizing, no homo"
December 8th, 2009
alex [in wonderland] says:
"Audrey is one of those rare photographers who has an incredible talent that accompanies a young[er] age then expected. The emotions she has in each and every photo bursts from the page, and she inspires me to be me and not an image of someone else. You need to view her stream right now because she will blow you away with her wonderful photography."
December 2nd, 2009
taylor west. says:
"you're one of the first people i found on flickr, and i'm extremely grateful. because i honestly don't think i would be taking pictures still if it weren't for you. you're such an inspiration. every single one of your pictures has soooo much emotion. i can relate so much to them. they're all perfect.
you've got amazing talent, and i can't wait to see more. :)"
November 30th, 2009
Joe Curtin says:
"Audrey, you are so so so amazing
Your photos are completely and utterly breathtaking. The amount of emotion you pour into your pictures is incomparable. Every single one of them is fantastic.
I was really sad when you quit your 365, and, likewise, I was ecstatic when you began again.
Thank you for being on flickr. You are incredible and a huge inspiration. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.
Never stop taking photos.
November 29th, 2009
"You are one of my favorite photographers here on flickr! I envy your talent for putting so much emotion and meaning into your photos, not to mention that your pictures are all so brilliantly creative! I can't wait to see more from you :)"
November 22nd, 2009
Eduardo Acierno says:
"I htink shes one of the prettiest girls in flickr :D
and her pictures never cease to make me smile
they are sooo powerful and meaningful!
audrey, you seriously have a future as a pro photographer
or a runway model ;)
keeep it up girl
i know your not even started yet!
November 18th, 2009
Miss Samantha Smith says:
"Ever since I found Audrey's stream I fell in love with her photos and could not stop looking through them. She is a tremendous inspiration for me. She develops her ideas and captures light in an absolute genius way. I cannot wait to see what she's going to do next. Please keep doing what you are doing, I think you are brilliant."
November 17th, 2009
"Audrey hutchinson, who happens to be my age, is my role model. She has the nicest photos i've ever seen and has so much emotion in all of them. She is daring, smart, and classy as can be in her photos, as well as emotional and sincere. Really, check out her stream, because once you start you will not be able to stop."
October 10th, 2009
raychel sonveeco. says:
"i'm a little peeved,
because i thought i wrote you a testimony.
well i look foward to your updates,
all the time.
October 8th, 2009
"audrey is just a really amazing photographer. she and her pictures inspire me. i think that covers it :]"
October 6th, 2009
duygu . says:
"I am loving her photographs more and more everyday.It's always a pleasure to see a new photo from her when I check my Flickr,and I can honestly say that she's one of my favourite contacts here.
I hope you always have photography with you all through your life :)"
September 26th, 2009
Erica Mendoza says:
"i love your photos. the end."
September 5th, 2009
caroline parker says:
"Not only is Audrey one of the most interesting, trustworthy, beautiful, and all-around fantastic people I have ever met, she has an unbelievable photographic eye. I am continuously impressed by her work. Every upload has a new and fantastic surprise for all of us. Her works appeals to all different types of people and gives meaning to subjects that no one would ever initially think to question. I am in awe at how much she has improved from the first uploads, and I know she will continue to grow and impress me and all of the members of flickr as she carries out her 365 day project. I know that many can relate to me when I say she is a true inspiration.
Keep it up, Auds."
August 12th, 2009
"hmmm how could i put this into words?
audrey's like the one of a kind person who you don't come by often.
her photostream is filled with creativity and innovation and thought-provoking ideas.
i'm never bored with her uploads; in fact, i'm so curious to see what she has to create next!
she's brillantly awesome and has great taste in music (and guys haha)
(phoenix and french guys forthewin! hahaha)
July 14th, 2009
- September 2008