I live on Waterloo Road with my wife Nicola, our daughter Ivy and our sons Wilfred and Phin. I earn my money as a public servant, managing at the State Services Commission. Back in the early 90's I studied at Victoria: a BSc in CompSci and a BMus. I conducted various Wellington choirs and orchestras for five years, leaving that behind to travel. After some wandering, I settled in London for six years. In late 2008 we returned to Wellington.
- Fish (or anything) 'n' Chips From Around the world. 1,397 photos, 358 members
- Schadenfreude 235 photos, 109 members
- world photo day 2005 - 1st june 2005 659 photos, 500 members
- Historical Slumming 3,662 photos, 501 members
- Best Viewed Large 127,214 photos, 3,747 members
- Ozymandias 10,075 photos, 540 members
ordinaryfool doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Mark Leicester
- June 2004
- Wellington, New Zealand
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Ordinary Fool