I live on Waterloo Road with my wife Nicola, our daughter Ivy and our sons Wilfred and Phin. I earn my money as a public servant, managing at the State Services Commission. Back in the early 90's I studied at Victoria: a BSc in CompSci and a BMus. I conducted various Wellington choirs and orchestras for five years, leaving that behind to travel. After some wandering, I settled in London for six years. In late 2008 we returned to Wellington.
- Fish (or anything) 'n' Chips From Around the world. 1,384 photos, 359 members
- Schadenfreude 217 photos, 111 members
- world photo day 2005 - 1st june 2005 666 photos, 504 members
- Historical Slumming 3,530 photos, 481 members
- Best Viewed Large 125,871 photos, 3,729 members
- Ozymandias 9,431 photos, 537 members
ordinaryfool doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Mark Leicester
- June 2004
- Wellington, New Zealand
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Ordinary Fool