- SIMILARITY 1,559 photos, 34 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 78,100 photos, 6,793 members
- Historic Districts USA 8,086 photos, 283 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 50,800 photos, 2,716 members
- Lighthouse Gallery 9,757 photos, 447 members
- Lighthouses of Michigan 391 photos, 79 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 134,580 photos, 3,264 members
- Art's Bare Essentials 9,189 photos, 519 members
- ARS - Art's Rear Side (Sculptures, Paintings, Graphic & Decorati 799 photos, 28 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 50,367 photos, 2,208 members
- Slovenia 33,843 photos, 2,055 members
- Boutiques d’antan - Old shops 3,195 photos, 159 members
- Continuity Three 4,048 photos, 40 members
- DOOR ONLY 329 photos, 51 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,659 photos, 867 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,968 photos, 3,415 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 22,357 photos, 615 members
- Window Shopping 10,945 photos, 1,163 members
- CurbedChgo 16,871 photos, 277 members
- texture whores 94,644 photos, 4,767 members
- Similar Photos 3,203 photos, 42 members
- Chicago's Architectural Ornamentation 2,592 photos, 76 members
- Turrets 1,338 photos, 188 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 91,247 photos, 6,006 members
- Door & Window Porn 9,543 photos, 862 members
- Passeig de Gràcia / Paseo de Gracia / Arquitectura 1,185 photos, 24 members
- Association Game! 5,131 photos, 71 members
- Images of the village 11,876 photos, 539 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 57,990 photos, 4,485 members
- CHAIRISH 7,470 photos, 261 members
- Have a seat 11,203 photos, 1,380 members
- beautiful numbers 5,803 photos, 1,297 members
- Terracotta architecture 1,427 photos, 40 members
- Chicagoist Photos 220,058 photos, 3,284 members
- Open House Chicago 1,085 photos, 75 members
- Art Deco Swirls 1,011 photos, 99 members
- I see faces ( Not a Portrait Group ) 9,718 photos, 1,963 members
- Internal Courtyards - Patios Interiores 206 photos, 36 members
- Illinois Welcome Signs & Gateways 821 photos, 41 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,387 photos, 2,275 members
- Ca'd'Zan (House of John [Ringling]) 67 photos, 77 members
- doors of the world 28,813 photos, 999 members
- Secession-Jugendstil-Art Nouveau-Szecesszio-Liberty 2,188 photos, 46 members
- Jugendstil - Art nouveau 28,397 photos, 906 members
- Cerrojos, cerraduras, candados, aldabas...(Bolts, locks, knocker 5,298 photos, 467 members
- Keys, Keyholes, Locks 4,445 photos, 1,201 members
- Riga 15,379 photos, 879 members
- Riga & Latvia 19,327 photos, 1,167 members
- Design Artesanal - Crafted Design 1,679 photos, 76 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,558 photos, 230 members
Friendly American says:
"Terence is a very nice guy and even more, he's one helluva photographer. In the short time I was able to work with Terence I could tell he is cerebral in his approach and I would love to have been able to spend more time just watching his approach, I can tell there is a lot one could learn.
I hope we can shoot together again."
August 23rd, 2008
"It is always a great joy looking at Atelier Teee's pictures, chosen with curiosity and enthusiasm for the detail and with the greatest care for the artistic quality of both subject matter and photography: everything is just perfect as we are led through a show of unique examples of architecture: how many of these buildings will still exist for the next generation to enjoy?
For those visitors, who may be less familiar with the American continent these photos are a demonstration of great vigour and exhilaration as one admires the imagination, skill, artistry, wide variety and richness of the buildings, and at the same time one discovers a new American identity which coalesced in the 20th century to become a strong leader, rather than a follower.
This is a work of love of great sensitivity and connoisseurship.
These photos should be put together in art albums to illustrate the American architectural heritage.
Thank you "Atelier Teee" for your offerings.
You take care and carry on your splendid mission!
September 16th, 2007
"Atelier Tee has consistently shared his love for architecture in his photos. He has an eye for detail and a wide-ranging knowledge of the history behind it. Check out his photos to see man-made beauty, the unusual, and the unexpected."
July 26th, 2007
"Tee has a wonderful eye to find nice, artistic and historical objects,
I really admire his skill in finding taste for every meaningsful shot.
I am proud of put him as a friend in my Flick'r contact"
December 21st, 2006
"The Teee sees all the fine detail that can easily be lost in the vast sweep of a building or a city and shows us to it in all its current beauty. Wandering through his stream is like walking through a museum, or like walking the city with a set of very well trained binoculars. His clear, understated eye lets each piece stand on its own and shine. This is beautiful, focused work, and it deserves the time in the limelight that Terence himself doesn't push for."
October 14th, 2006
"He finds the best stuff and does such a good job."
September 24th, 2006
"When browsing thru Flik for some time one comes across souls that seem to be like his/her own. The same interests, the same points of view, kind heart. Terence is one of them and his visit or even praise please me always a lot. Cause he is such a good photographer and I esteem his work highly."
June 28th, 2006
Café Noir says:
"Such a wonderful deco-retrospective"
June 2nd, 2006
- Terence Faircloth
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken