- SIMILARITY 1,172 photos, 34 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 74,288 photos, 6,635 members
- Historic Districts USA 7,816 photos, 263 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 45,608 photos, 2,515 members
- Lighthouse Gallery 9,051 photos, 409 members
- Lighthouses of Michigan 337 photos, 69 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 129,937 photos, 3,220 members
- Art's Bare Essentials 8,616 photos, 508 members
- ARS - Art's Rear Side (Sculptures, Paintings, Graphic & Decorati 689 photos, 26 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 40,232 photos, 2,058 members
- Slovenia 32,860 photos, 1,984 members
- Boutiques d’antan - Old shops 2,701 photos, 142 members
- Continuity Three 3,551 photos, 38 members
- DOOR ONLY 276 photos, 35 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,676 photos, 872 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,972 photos, 3,181 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 20,358 photos, 583 members
- Window Shopping 10,803 photos, 1,155 members
- CurbedChgo 15,985 photos, 268 members
- texture whores 92,133 photos, 4,725 members
- Similar Photos 2,944 photos, 42 members
- Chicago's Architectural Ornamentation 2,524 photos, 73 members
- Turrets 1,310 photos, 188 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 88,667 photos, 5,871 members
- Door & Window Porn 7,939 photos, 728 members
- Passeig de Gràcia / Paseo de Gracia / Arquitectura 1,184 photos, 24 members
- Association Game! 4,608 photos, 71 members
- Images of the village 10,472 photos, 490 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 54,573 photos, 4,344 members
- CHAIRISH 7,457 photos, 260 members
- Have a seat 10,706 photos, 1,348 members
- beautiful numbers 5,490 photos, 1,245 members
- Terracotta architecture 1,317 photos, 36 members
- Chicagoist Photos 220,806 photos, 3,270 members
- Open House Chicago 1,084 photos, 75 members
- Art Deco Swirls 999 photos, 99 members
- I see faces ( Not a Portrait Group ) 9,475 photos, 1,939 members
- Internal Courtyards - Patios Interiores 193 photos, 36 members
- Illinois Welcome Signs & Gateways 800 photos, 40 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,174 photos, 2,261 members
- Ca'd'Zan (House of John [Ringling]) 67 photos, 77 members
- doors of the world 27,454 photos, 970 members
- Secession-Jugendstil-Art Nouveau-Szecesszio-Liberty 1,833 photos, 40 members
- Jugendstil - Art nouveau 26,851 photos, 877 members
- Cerrojos, cerraduras, candados, aldabas...(Bolts, locks, knocker 5,276 photos, 464 members
- Keys, Keyholes, Locks 4,261 photos, 1,173 members
- Riga 14,749 photos, 853 members
- Riga & Latvia 18,263 photos, 1,141 members
- Design Artesanal - Crafted Design 1,556 photos, 72 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,498 photos, 229 members
Friendly American says:
"Terence is a very nice guy and even more, he's one helluva photographer. In the short time I was able to work with Terence I could tell he is cerebral in his approach and I would love to have been able to spend more time just watching his approach, I can tell there is a lot one could learn.
I hope we can shoot together again."
August 23rd, 2008
"It is always a great joy looking at Atelier Teee's pictures, chosen with curiosity and enthusiasm for the detail and with the greatest care for the artistic quality of both subject matter and photography: everything is just perfect as we are led through a show of unique examples of architecture: how many of these buildings will still exist for the next generation to enjoy?
For those visitors, who may be less familiar with the American continent these photos are a demonstration of great vigour and exhilaration as one admires the imagination, skill, artistry, wide variety and richness of the buildings, and at the same time one discovers a new American identity which coalesced in the 20th century to become a strong leader, rather than a follower.
This is a work of love of great sensitivity and connoisseurship.
These photos should be put together in art albums to illustrate the American architectural heritage.
Thank you "Atelier Teee" for your offerings.
You take care and carry on your splendid mission!
September 16th, 2007
"Atelier Tee has consistently shared his love for architecture in his photos. He has an eye for detail and a wide-ranging knowledge of the history behind it. Check out his photos to see man-made beauty, the unusual, and the unexpected."
July 26th, 2007
"Tee has a wonderful eye to find nice, artistic and historical objects,
I really admire his skill in finding taste for every meaningsful shot.
I am proud of put him as a friend in my Flick'r contact"
December 21st, 2006
"The Teee sees all the fine detail that can easily be lost in the vast sweep of a building or a city and shows us to it in all its current beauty. Wandering through his stream is like walking through a museum, or like walking the city with a set of very well trained binoculars. His clear, understated eye lets each piece stand on its own and shine. This is beautiful, focused work, and it deserves the time in the limelight that Terence himself doesn't push for."
October 14th, 2006
"He finds the best stuff and does such a good job."
September 24th, 2006
"When browsing thru Flik for some time one comes across souls that seem to be like his/her own. The same interests, the same points of view, kind heart. Terence is one of them and his visit or even praise please me always a lot. Cause he is such a good photographer and I esteem his work highly."
June 28th, 2006
Café Noir says:
"Such a wonderful deco-retrospective"
June 2nd, 2006
- Terence Faircloth
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken