- SIMILARITY 1,648 photos, 35 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 78,930 photos, 6,805 members
- Historic Districts USA 8,167 photos, 285 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 51,743 photos, 2,769 members
- Lighthouse Gallery 9,918 photos, 450 members
- Lighthouses of Michigan 408 photos, 83 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 135,357 photos, 3,276 members
- Art's Bare Essentials 9,272 photos, 521 members
- ARS - Art's Rear Side (Sculptures, Paintings, Graphic & Decorati 942 photos, 30 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 51,498 photos, 2,215 members
- Slovenia 34,043 photos, 2,074 members
- Boutiques d’antan - Old shops 3,222 photos, 161 members
- Continuity Three 4,116 photos, 40 members
- DOOR ONLY 345 photos, 53 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,658 photos, 867 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,962 photos, 3,456 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 22,582 photos, 621 members
- Window Shopping 10,951 photos, 1,164 members
- CurbedChgo 17,007 photos, 277 members
- texture whores 94,872 photos, 4,769 members
- Similar Photos 3,247 photos, 42 members
- Chicago's Architectural Ornamentation 2,618 photos, 78 members
- Turrets 1,354 photos, 188 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 91,527 photos, 6,026 members
- Door & Window Porn 9,883 photos, 883 members
- Passeig de Gràcia / Paseo de Gracia / Arquitectura 1,185 photos, 24 members
- Association Game! 5,200 photos, 71 members
- Images of the village 12,112 photos, 545 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 58,537 photos, 4,523 members
- CHAIRISH 7,460 photos, 261 members
- Have a seat 11,274 photos, 1,387 members
- beautiful numbers 5,853 photos, 1,310 members
- Terracotta architecture 1,430 photos, 40 members
- Chicagoist Photos 220,908 photos, 3,284 members
- Open House Chicago 1,085 photos, 75 members
- Art Deco Swirls 1,013 photos, 101 members
- I see faces ( Not a Portrait Group ) 9,783 photos, 1,963 members
- Internal Courtyards - Patios Interiores 206 photos, 36 members
- Illinois Welcome Signs & Gateways 824 photos, 42 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,424 photos, 2,280 members
- Ca'd'Zan (House of John [Ringling]) 67 photos, 77 members
- doors of the world 29,118 photos, 1,009 members
- Secession-Jugendstil-Art Nouveau-Szecesszio-Liberty 2,188 photos, 47 members
- Jugendstil - Art nouveau 28,428 photos, 905 members
- Cerrojos, cerraduras, candados, aldabas...(Bolts, locks, knocker 5,306 photos, 466 members
- Keys, Keyholes, Locks 4,454 photos, 1,199 members
- Riga 15,449 photos, 887 members
- Riga & Latvia 19,324 photos, 1,171 members
- Design Artesanal - Crafted Design 1,710 photos, 76 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,576 photos, 230 members
Friendly American says:
"Terence is a very nice guy and even more, he's one helluva photographer. In the short time I was able to work with Terence I could tell he is cerebral in his approach and I would love to have been able to spend more time just watching his approach, I can tell there is a lot one could learn.
I hope we can shoot together again."
August 23rd, 2008
"It is always a great joy looking at Atelier Teee's pictures, chosen with curiosity and enthusiasm for the detail and with the greatest care for the artistic quality of both subject matter and photography: everything is just perfect as we are led through a show of unique examples of architecture: how many of these buildings will still exist for the next generation to enjoy?
For those visitors, who may be less familiar with the American continent these photos are a demonstration of great vigour and exhilaration as one admires the imagination, skill, artistry, wide variety and richness of the buildings, and at the same time one discovers a new American identity which coalesced in the 20th century to become a strong leader, rather than a follower.
This is a work of love of great sensitivity and connoisseurship.
These photos should be put together in art albums to illustrate the American architectural heritage.
Thank you "Atelier Teee" for your offerings.
You take care and carry on your splendid mission!
September 16th, 2007
"Atelier Tee has consistently shared his love for architecture in his photos. He has an eye for detail and a wide-ranging knowledge of the history behind it. Check out his photos to see man-made beauty, the unusual, and the unexpected."
July 26th, 2007
"Tee has a wonderful eye to find nice, artistic and historical objects,
I really admire his skill in finding taste for every meaningsful shot.
I am proud of put him as a friend in my Flick'r contact"
December 21st, 2006
"The Teee sees all the fine detail that can easily be lost in the vast sweep of a building or a city and shows us to it in all its current beauty. Wandering through his stream is like walking through a museum, or like walking the city with a set of very well trained binoculars. His clear, understated eye lets each piece stand on its own and shine. This is beautiful, focused work, and it deserves the time in the limelight that Terence himself doesn't push for."
October 14th, 2006
"He finds the best stuff and does such a good job."
September 24th, 2006
"When browsing thru Flik for some time one comes across souls that seem to be like his/her own. The same interests, the same points of view, kind heart. Terence is one of them and his visit or even praise please me always a lot. Cause he is such a good photographer and I esteem his work highly."
June 28th, 2006
Café Noir says:
"Such a wonderful deco-retrospective"
June 2nd, 2006
- Terence Faircloth
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken