- SIMILARITY 1,740 photos, 35 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 79,887 photos, 6,827 members
- Historic Districts USA 8,233 photos, 287 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 52,984 photos, 2,866 members
- Lighthouse Gallery 10,166 photos, 456 members
- Lighthouses of Michigan 436 photos, 83 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 136,364 photos, 3,284 members
- Art's Bare Essentials 9,390 photos, 523 members
- ARS - Art's Rear Side (Sculptures, Paintings, Graphic & Decorati 948 photos, 32 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 53,583 photos, 2,246 members
- Slovenia 34,402 photos, 2,095 members
- Boutiques d’antan - Old shops 3,297 photos, 160 members
- Continuity Three 4,212 photos, 40 members
- DOOR ONLY 339 photos, 56 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,664 photos, 869 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,958 photos, 3,497 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 22,715 photos, 626 members
- Window Shopping 10,965 photos, 1,162 members
- CurbedChgo 17,244 photos, 282 members
- texture whores 95,373 photos, 4,765 members
- Similar Photos 3,312 photos, 42 members
- Chicago's Architectural Ornamentation 2,658 photos, 79 members
- Turrets 1,362 photos, 189 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 92,039 photos, 6,057 members
- Door & Window Porn 10,271 photos, 907 members
- Passeig de Gràcia / Paseo de Gracia / Arquitectura 1,185 photos, 24 members
- Association Game! 5,301 photos, 71 members
- Images of the village 12,488 photos, 564 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 59,339 photos, 4,542 members
- CHAIRISH 7,451 photos, 261 members
- Have a seat 11,336 photos, 1,391 members
- beautiful numbers 5,914 photos, 1,312 members
- Terracotta architecture 1,436 photos, 41 members
- Chicagoist Photos 221,441 photos, 3,285 members
- Open House Chicago 1,085 photos, 75 members
- Art Deco Swirls 1,011 photos, 104 members
- I see faces ( Not a Portrait Group ) 9,803 photos, 1,962 members
- Internal Courtyards - Patios Interiores 213 photos, 39 members
- Illinois Welcome Signs & Gateways 831 photos, 42 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,485 photos, 2,283 members
- Ca'd'Zan (House of John [Ringling]) 67 photos, 77 members
- doors of the world 29,552 photos, 1,018 members
- Secession-Jugendstil-Art Nouveau-Szecesszio-Liberty 2,198 photos, 47 members
- Jugendstil - Art nouveau 28,536 photos, 908 members
- Cerrojos, cerraduras, candados, aldabas...(Bolts, locks, knocker 5,325 photos, 467 members
- Keys, Keyholes, Locks 4,472 photos, 1,203 members
- Riga 15,567 photos, 891 members
- Riga & Latvia 19,482 photos, 1,178 members
- Design Artesanal - Crafted Design 1,738 photos, 76 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,652 photos, 228 members
Friendly American says:
"Terence is a very nice guy and even more, he's one helluva photographer. In the short time I was able to work with Terence I could tell he is cerebral in his approach and I would love to have been able to spend more time just watching his approach, I can tell there is a lot one could learn.
I hope we can shoot together again."
August 23rd, 2008
"It is always a great joy looking at Atelier Teee's pictures, chosen with curiosity and enthusiasm for the detail and with the greatest care for the artistic quality of both subject matter and photography: everything is just perfect as we are led through a show of unique examples of architecture: how many of these buildings will still exist for the next generation to enjoy?
For those visitors, who may be less familiar with the American continent these photos are a demonstration of great vigour and exhilaration as one admires the imagination, skill, artistry, wide variety and richness of the buildings, and at the same time one discovers a new American identity which coalesced in the 20th century to become a strong leader, rather than a follower.
This is a work of love of great sensitivity and connoisseurship.
These photos should be put together in art albums to illustrate the American architectural heritage.
Thank you "Atelier Teee" for your offerings.
You take care and carry on your splendid mission!
September 16th, 2007
"Atelier Tee has consistently shared his love for architecture in his photos. He has an eye for detail and a wide-ranging knowledge of the history behind it. Check out his photos to see man-made beauty, the unusual, and the unexpected."
July 26th, 2007
"Tee has a wonderful eye to find nice, artistic and historical objects,
I really admire his skill in finding taste for every meaningsful shot.
I am proud of put him as a friend in my Flick'r contact"
December 21st, 2006
"The Teee sees all the fine detail that can easily be lost in the vast sweep of a building or a city and shows us to it in all its current beauty. Wandering through his stream is like walking through a museum, or like walking the city with a set of very well trained binoculars. His clear, understated eye lets each piece stand on its own and shine. This is beautiful, focused work, and it deserves the time in the limelight that Terence himself doesn't push for."
October 14th, 2006
"He finds the best stuff and does such a good job."
September 24th, 2006
"When browsing thru Flik for some time one comes across souls that seem to be like his/her own. The same interests, the same points of view, kind heart. Terence is one of them and his visit or even praise please me always a lot. Cause he is such a good photographer and I esteem his work highly."
June 28th, 2006
Café Noir says:
"Such a wonderful deco-retrospective"
June 2nd, 2006
- Terence Faircloth
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken