- SIMILARITY 1,819 photos, 35 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 80,534 photos, 6,845 members
- Historic Districts USA 8,341 photos, 290 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 53,705 photos, 2,916 members
- Lighthouse Gallery 10,333 photos, 458 members
- Lighthouses of Michigan 445 photos, 85 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 137,155 photos, 3,295 members
- Art's Bare Essentials 9,454 photos, 529 members
- ARS - Art's Rear Side (Sculptures, Paintings, Graphic & Decorati 953 photos, 33 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 55,187 photos, 2,269 members
- Slovenia 34,666 photos, 2,111 members
- Boutiques d’antan - Old shops 3,332 photos, 160 members
- Continuity Three 4,269 photos, 40 members
- DOOR ONLY 346 photos, 57 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,665 photos, 869 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,958 photos, 3,526 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 22,857 photos, 631 members
- Window Shopping 10,994 photos, 1,162 members
- CurbedChgo 17,453 photos, 281 members
- texture whores 95,767 photos, 4,769 members
- Similar Photos 3,349 photos, 42 members
- Chicago's Architectural Ornamentation 2,717 photos, 81 members
- Turrets 1,363 photos, 189 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 92,440 photos, 6,079 members
- Door & Window Porn 10,616 photos, 923 members
- Passeig de Gràcia / Paseo de Gracia / Arquitectura 1,185 photos, 24 members
- Association Game! 5,367 photos, 70 members
- Images of the village 12,767 photos, 571 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 59,876 photos, 4,556 members
- CHAIRISH 7,456 photos, 261 members
- Have a seat 11,443 photos, 1,395 members
- beautiful numbers 5,921 photos, 1,314 members
- Terracotta architecture 1,459 photos, 41 members
- Chicagoist Photos 222,193 photos, 3,289 members
- Open House Chicago 1,137 photos, 79 members
- Art Deco Swirls 1,013 photos, 105 members
- I see faces ( Not a Portrait Group ) 9,846 photos, 1,965 members
- Internal Courtyards - Patios Interiores 215 photos, 39 members
- Illinois Welcome Signs & Gateways 832 photos, 43 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,530 photos, 2,293 members
- Ca'd'Zan (House of John [Ringling]) 67 photos, 77 members
- doors of the world 30,309 photos, 1,022 members
- Secession-Jugendstil-Art Nouveau-Szecesszio-Liberty 2,200 photos, 47 members
- Jugendstil - Art nouveau 28,678 photos, 908 members
- Cerrojos, cerraduras, candados, aldabas...(Bolts, locks, knocker 5,317 photos, 468 members
- Keys, Keyholes, Locks 4,537 photos, 1,204 members
- Riga 15,636 photos, 900 members
- Riga & Latvia 19,601 photos, 1,184 members
- Design Artesanal - Crafted Design 1,749 photos, 76 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,548 photos, 228 members
Friendly American says:
"Terence is a very nice guy and even more, he's one helluva photographer. In the short time I was able to work with Terence I could tell he is cerebral in his approach and I would love to have been able to spend more time just watching his approach, I can tell there is a lot one could learn.
I hope we can shoot together again."
August 23rd, 2008
"It is always a great joy looking at Atelier Teee's pictures, chosen with curiosity and enthusiasm for the detail and with the greatest care for the artistic quality of both subject matter and photography: everything is just perfect as we are led through a show of unique examples of architecture: how many of these buildings will still exist for the next generation to enjoy?
For those visitors, who may be less familiar with the American continent these photos are a demonstration of great vigour and exhilaration as one admires the imagination, skill, artistry, wide variety and richness of the buildings, and at the same time one discovers a new American identity which coalesced in the 20th century to become a strong leader, rather than a follower.
This is a work of love of great sensitivity and connoisseurship.
These photos should be put together in art albums to illustrate the American architectural heritage.
Thank you "Atelier Teee" for your offerings.
You take care and carry on your splendid mission!
September 16th, 2007
"Atelier Tee has consistently shared his love for architecture in his photos. He has an eye for detail and a wide-ranging knowledge of the history behind it. Check out his photos to see man-made beauty, the unusual, and the unexpected."
July 26th, 2007
"Tee has a wonderful eye to find nice, artistic and historical objects,
I really admire his skill in finding taste for every meaningsful shot.
I am proud of put him as a friend in my Flick'r contact"
December 21st, 2006
"The Teee sees all the fine detail that can easily be lost in the vast sweep of a building or a city and shows us to it in all its current beauty. Wandering through his stream is like walking through a museum, or like walking the city with a set of very well trained binoculars. His clear, understated eye lets each piece stand on its own and shine. This is beautiful, focused work, and it deserves the time in the limelight that Terence himself doesn't push for."
October 14th, 2006
"He finds the best stuff and does such a good job."
September 24th, 2006
"When browsing thru Flik for some time one comes across souls that seem to be like his/her own. The same interests, the same points of view, kind heart. Terence is one of them and his visit or even praise please me always a lot. Cause he is such a good photographer and I esteem his work highly."
June 28th, 2006
Café Noir says:
"Such a wonderful deco-retrospective"
June 2nd, 2006
- Terence Faircloth
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken