- SIMILARITY 818 photos, 31 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 72,231 photos, 6,562 members
- Historic Districts USA 7,551 photos, 260 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 43,017 photos, 2,392 members
- Lighthouse Gallery 8,914 photos, 398 members
- Lighthouses of Michigan 312 photos, 67 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 128,373 photos, 3,191 members
- Art's Bare Essentials 8,419 photos, 504 members
- ARS - Art's Rear Side (Sculptures, Paintings, Graphic & Decorati 672 photos, 23 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 35,842 photos, 1,962 members
- Slovenia 32,209 photos, 1,953 members
- Boutiques d’antan - Old shops 2,608 photos, 137 members
- Continuity Three 3,160 photos, 37 members
- DOOR ONLY 240 photos, 31 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,701 photos, 873 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 14,017 photos, 3,069 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 19,498 photos, 563 members
- Window Shopping 10,611 photos, 1,139 members
- CurbedChgo 15,621 photos, 267 members
- texture whores 91,386 photos, 4,715 members
- Similar Photos 2,714 photos, 42 members
- Chicago's Architectural Ornamentation 2,448 photos, 74 members
- Turrets 1,304 photos, 188 members
- windows & balconies lovers 87,449 photos, 5,786 members
- Door & Window Porn 7,275 photos, 670 members
- Passeig de Gràcia / Paseo de Gracia / Arquitectura 1,182 photos, 23 members
- Association Game! 4,135 photos, 70 members
- Images of the village 10,127 photos, 472 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 53,338 photos, 4,273 members
- CHAIRISH 7,475 photos, 260 members
- Have a seat 10,531 photos, 1,329 members
- beautiful numbers 5,389 photos, 1,218 members
- Terracotta architecture 1,276 photos, 36 members
- Chicagoist Photos 218,570 photos, 3,251 members
- Open House Chicago 1,066 photos, 74 members
- Art Deco Swirls 984 photos, 96 members
- I see faces ( Not a Portrait Group ) 9,367 photos, 1,936 members
- Internal Courtyards - Patios Interiores 192 photos, 36 members
- Illinois Welcome Signs & Gateways 789 photos, 40 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,099 photos, 2,250 members
- Ca'd'Zan (House of John [Ringling]) 67 photos, 77 members
- doors of the world 26,700 photos, 956 members
- Secession-Jugendstil-Art Nouveau-Szecesszio-Liberty 1,810 photos, 37 members
- Jugendstil - Art nouveau 26,133 photos, 862 members
- Cerrojos, cerraduras, candados, aldabas...(Bolts, locks, knocker 5,266 photos, 464 members
- Keys, Keyholes, Locks 4,219 photos, 1,163 members
- Riga 14,028 photos, 843 members
- Riga & Latvia 17,260 photos, 1,128 members
- Design Artesanal - Crafted Design 1,504 photos, 71 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,473 photos, 229 members
Friendly American says:
"Terence is a very nice guy and even more, he's one helluva photographer. In the short time I was able to work with Terence I could tell he is cerebral in his approach and I would love to have been able to spend more time just watching his approach, I can tell there is a lot one could learn.
I hope we can shoot together again."
August 23rd, 2008
"It is always a great joy looking at Atelier Teee's pictures, chosen with curiosity and enthusiasm for the detail and with the greatest care for the artistic quality of both subject matter and photography: everything is just perfect as we are led through a show of unique examples of architecture: how many of these buildings will still exist for the next generation to enjoy?
For those visitors, who may be less familiar with the American continent these photos are a demonstration of great vigour and exhilaration as one admires the imagination, skill, artistry, wide variety and richness of the buildings, and at the same time one discovers a new American identity which coalesced in the 20th century to become a strong leader, rather than a follower.
This is a work of love of great sensitivity and connoisseurship.
These photos should be put together in art albums to illustrate the American architectural heritage.
Thank you "Atelier Teee" for your offerings.
You take care and carry on your splendid mission!
September 16th, 2007
"Atelier Tee has consistently shared his love for architecture in his photos. He has an eye for detail and a wide-ranging knowledge of the history behind it. Check out his photos to see man-made beauty, the unusual, and the unexpected."
July 26th, 2007
"Tee has a wonderful eye to find nice, artistic and historical objects,
I really admire his skill in finding taste for every meaningsful shot.
I am proud of put him as a friend in my Flick'r contact"
December 21st, 2006
"The Teee sees all the fine detail that can easily be lost in the vast sweep of a building or a city and shows us to it in all its current beauty. Wandering through his stream is like walking through a museum, or like walking the city with a set of very well trained binoculars. His clear, understated eye lets each piece stand on its own and shine. This is beautiful, focused work, and it deserves the time in the limelight that Terence himself doesn't push for."
October 14th, 2006
"He finds the best stuff and does such a good job."
September 24th, 2006
"When browsing thru Flik for some time one comes across souls that seem to be like his/her own. The same interests, the same points of view, kind heart. Terence is one of them and his visit or even praise please me always a lot. Cause he is such a good photographer and I esteem his work highly."
June 28th, 2006
Café Noir says:
"Such a wonderful deco-retrospective"
June 2nd, 2006
- Terence Faircloth
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken