- SIMILARITY 2,185 photos, 37 members
- Houses and Homes exteriors 82,914 photos, 6,888 members
- Historic Districts USA 8,729 photos, 294 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 55,601 photos, 3,077 members
- Lighthouse Gallery 10,680 photos, 480 members
- Lighthouses of Michigan 466 photos, 91 members
- Michigan: The Great Lakes State 139,190 photos, 3,322 members
- Art's Bare Essentials 9,694 photos, 530 members
- ARS - Art's Rear Side (Sculptures, Paintings, Graphic & Decorati 977 photos, 38 members
- Angoli di borghi e città 60,614 photos, 2,353 members
- Slovenia 35,586 photos, 2,138 members
- Boutiques d’antan - Old shops 3,453 photos, 168 members
- Continuity Three 4,621 photos, 42 members
- DOOR ONLY 365 photos, 63 members
- Great Hotels of the World 5,658 photos, 867 members
- Landscape Architecture / Landscape Design 13,972 photos, 3,645 members
- Cemetery Architecture, Monuments, & Gravestones 23,374 photos, 655 members
- Window Shopping 11,167 photos, 1,171 members
- CurbedChgo 18,039 photos, 281 members
- texture whores 96,508 photos, 4,790 members
- Similar Photos 3,612 photos, 43 members
- Chicago's Architectural Ornamentation 2,846 photos, 83 members
- Turrets 1,362 photos, 190 members
- windows & balconies lovers (read rules !) 93,353 photos, 6,116 members
- Door & Window Porn 11,608 photos, 970 members
- Passeig de Gràcia / Paseo de Gracia / Arquitectura 1,185 photos, 24 members
- Association Game! 5,707 photos, 71 members
- Images of the village 13,688 photos, 603 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 61,830 photos, 4,625 members
- CHAIRISH 7,412 photos, 261 members
- Have a seat 11,612 photos, 1,416 members
- beautiful numbers 6,084 photos, 1,324 members
- Terracotta architecture 1,546 photos, 46 members
- Chicagoist Photos 224,977 photos, 3,297 members
- Open House Chicago 1,227 photos, 81 members
- Art Deco Swirls 992 photos, 107 members
- I see faces ( Not a Portrait Group ) 9,891 photos, 1,970 members
- Internal Courtyards - Patios Interiores 222 photos, 40 members
- Illinois Welcome Signs & Gateways 841 photos, 43 members
- Flowered windows & balconies - Finestre e balconi fioriti 11,554 photos, 2,296 members
- Ca'd'Zan (House of John [Ringling]) 67 photos, 77 members
- doors of the world 31,782 photos, 1,036 members
- Secession-Jugendstil-Art Nouveau-Szecesszio-Liberty 2,205 photos, 48 members
- Jugendstil - Art nouveau 29,585 photos, 915 members
- Cerrojos, cerraduras, candados, aldabas...(Bolts, locks, knocker 5,308 photos, 468 members
- Keys, Keyholes, Locks 4,550 photos, 1,211 members
- Riga 16,442 photos, 915 members
- Riga & Latvia 20,558 photos, 1,194 members
- Design Artesanal - Crafted Design 1,853 photos, 76 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,575 photos, 228 members
Friendly American says:
"Terence is a very nice guy and even more, he's one helluva photographer. In the short time I was able to work with Terence I could tell he is cerebral in his approach and I would love to have been able to spend more time just watching his approach, I can tell there is a lot one could learn.
I hope we can shoot together again."
August 23rd, 2008
"It is always a great joy looking at Atelier Teee's pictures, chosen with curiosity and enthusiasm for the detail and with the greatest care for the artistic quality of both subject matter and photography: everything is just perfect as we are led through a show of unique examples of architecture: how many of these buildings will still exist for the next generation to enjoy?
For those visitors, who may be less familiar with the American continent these photos are a demonstration of great vigour and exhilaration as one admires the imagination, skill, artistry, wide variety and richness of the buildings, and at the same time one discovers a new American identity which coalesced in the 20th century to become a strong leader, rather than a follower.
This is a work of love of great sensitivity and connoisseurship.
These photos should be put together in art albums to illustrate the American architectural heritage.
Thank you "Atelier Teee" for your offerings.
You take care and carry on your splendid mission!
September 16th, 2007
"Atelier Tee has consistently shared his love for architecture in his photos. He has an eye for detail and a wide-ranging knowledge of the history behind it. Check out his photos to see man-made beauty, the unusual, and the unexpected."
July 26th, 2007
"Tee has a wonderful eye to find nice, artistic and historical objects,
I really admire his skill in finding taste for every meaningsful shot.
I am proud of put him as a friend in my Flick'r contact"
December 21st, 2006
"The Teee sees all the fine detail that can easily be lost in the vast sweep of a building or a city and shows us to it in all its current beauty. Wandering through his stream is like walking through a museum, or like walking the city with a set of very well trained binoculars. His clear, understated eye lets each piece stand on its own and shine. This is beautiful, focused work, and it deserves the time in the limelight that Terence himself doesn't push for."
October 14th, 2006
"He finds the best stuff and does such a good job."
September 24th, 2006
"When browsing thru Flik for some time one comes across souls that seem to be like his/her own. The same interests, the same points of view, kind heart. Terence is one of them and his visit or even praise please me always a lot. Cause he is such a good photographer and I esteem his work highly."
June 28th, 2006
Café Noir says:
"Such a wonderful deco-retrospective"
June 2nd, 2006
- Terence Faircloth
- July 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken