I first started my hobby of photography when I was 12 years of age. My Grandma started giving me Kodak disposal cameras, then for Christmas she gave me a $99 Digicam. I was able to sell photos with that and then bought myself a Finepix S5000.
Since then my photos have been used at Magnets.com, A legal textbook, websites for fighting AIDS, and Cancer. Microsoft contacted me, but then "recalled" the message. Also I use to work for a magazine called Rubikkon)
All my photos of people are copyright by Joshua Davis and may not be used without permission. Some photos containing trademarks or copyrighted works are also copyright by me and all respective owners.
A word about Flickr. If you add me as a contact, and either have a bunch of porno pics, or if you have no pics but have 1000 contacts with porn, I will block you. I count 160 people as contacts, and 330 people count me as a contact. So don't get mad if I don't reciprocate.
Ezine for teen photographers Teen Photo Magazine.
Find me at or Facebook.
You can also find me at YouTube.
Photos of JoshuaDavisPhotography (1)
- The Models That We Shoot 279,524 photos, 8,381 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 933,944 photos, 27,982 members
- Strobist.com 607,859 photos, 124,062 members
- Style is Fashion 40,504 photos, 1,912 members
- Great modeling poses 843 photos, 4,447 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,135 photos, 2,737 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 40,419 photos, 4,867 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II 309,896 photos, 21,913 members
- Everything's Geometry 13,198 photos, 315 members
- Architecture (Clean Shots) 16,836 photos, 1,929 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 790,618 photos, 54,263 members
- DC Models and Photographers 5,384 photos, 431 members
- Photography Critique 5,272 photos, 17,435 members
- Computer ART Creations * comment 1 per post 26,203 photos, 1,105 members
- Consumerist.com 182,709 photos, 5,200 members
- DELMARVA 9,246 photos, 270 members
- 100 Strangers 49,270 photos, 11,716 members
- 20th Century Black History 2,030 photos, 489 members
- Herndon 320 photos, 40 members
- Babes around the world 10,781 photos, 1,949 members
- D.C. Area Flickrmeet 1,023 photos, 109 members
- DeleteMe! When is the funeral? 3 photos, 4,684 members
- Architecture 1,830,802 photos, 102,533 members
- Utata 461,521 photos, 28,210 members
- Black and Beautyfull 6,913 photos, 742 members
- Y∙Minds ~ Submissions Open! 14 photos, 108 members
- Airports: IAD - Dulles International Airport 6,009 photos, 169 members
- BLACK GIRLS' BEAUTY 24,546 photos, 5,847 members
- Excellent self-portraits (eeblet's dictatorship) 447 photos, 458 members
- myself ; self portraits 27,070 photos, 1,911 members
- Air Shows 266,602 photos, 7,576 members
- Military Aviation Photography 275,668 photos, 9,179 members
- The Photo Chain, Please read instrcutions before posting 52 photos, 101 members
- brown skin (color photos only) 14,763 photos, 1,434 members
- Flickr Black Ladies 1,216 photos, 3,312 members
- Sea & Ocean ( invite your contacts ) 400,330 photos, 26,396 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 81,531 photos, 2,823 members
- Flickr People 178,275 photos, 3,918 members
- Identity & self portraits 184,194 photos, 12,321 members
- A Photographers Portrait 24,979 photos, 3,081 members
- Autoportrait 138,466 photos, 11,591 members
- Birds 1,056,006 photos, 20,994 members
- My Self Portrait 26,788 photos, 2,256 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 300,042 photos, 16,413 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 86,537 photos, 11,948 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,236 photos, 21,627 members
- Linux 3,414 photos, 1,320 members
- Of Me 218,467 photos, 15,718 members
- blackpeople 52,450 photos, 3,179 members
- Young Photographers 3,207,121 photos, 115,260 members
"I totally dig this dude.
I love his spirit and his affable nature and I especially love his photography. Joshua is one of my many nice contacts. We e mail each other back and forth sometimes, and i feel like i'm spreaking to my brother!
I wish Joshua all the best in his photography."
July 15th, 2006
"I love the fact that he doesn't let his age speak for him, you know? His photos are on the calliber of a pro.
Gives me hope for the future of young photographers, such as myself. LOL"
March 13th, 2006
- April 2005
- Reston, VA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joshua Davis Photography