I first started my hobby of photography when I was 12 years of age. My Grandma started giving me Kodak disposal cameras, then for Christmas she gave me a $99 Digicam. I was able to sell photos with that and then bought myself a Finepix S5000.
Since then my photos have been used at Magnets.com, A legal textbook, websites for fighting AIDS, and Cancer. Microsoft contacted me, but then "recalled" the message. Also I use to work for a magazine called Rubikkon)
All my photos of people are copyright by Joshua Davis and may not be used without permission. Some photos containing trademarks or copyrighted works are also copyright by me and all respective owners.
A word about Flickr. If you add me as a contact, and either have a bunch of porno pics, or if you have no pics but have 1000 contacts with porn, I will block you. I count 160 people as contacts, and 330 people count me as a contact. So don't get mad if I don't reciprocate.
Ezine for teen photographers Teen Photo Magazine.
Find me at or Facebook.
You can also find me at YouTube.
Photos of JoshuaDavisPhotography (1)
- The Models That We Shoot 248,448 photos, 7,839 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 862,713 photos, 27,000 members
- Strobist.com 609,041 photos, 123,406 members
- Style is Fashion 36,124 photos, 1,796 members
- Great modeling poses 859 photos, 4,324 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,349 photos, 2,767 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,344 photos, 4,950 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II 301,961 photos, 21,739 members
- Everything's Geometry 13,136 photos, 320 members
- Architecture (Clean Shots) 16,544 photos, 1,609 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 754,544 photos, 53,350 members
- DC Models and Photographers 5,350 photos, 413 members
- Photography Critique 5,075 photos, 15,598 members
- Computer ART Creations * comment 1 per post 24,420 photos, 1,078 members
- Consumerist.com 172,552 photos, 5,253 members
- DELMARVA 8,579 photos, 267 members
- 100 Strangers 49,432 photos, 11,527 members
- 20th Century Black History 2,047 photos, 487 members
- Herndon 313 photos, 39 members
- Babes around the world 10,680 photos, 1,881 members
- D.C. Area Flickrmeet 982 photos, 109 members
- DeleteMe! When is the funeral? 7 photos, 4,713 members
- Architecture 1,739,284 photos, 100,168 members
- Utata 457,672 photos, 27,418 members
- Black and Beautyfull 6,974 photos, 751 members
- Y∙Minds ~ Submissions Open! 14 photos, 108 members
- Airports: IAD - Dulles International Airport 5,662 photos, 161 members
- BLACK GIRLS' BEAUTY 22,805 photos, 5,547 members
- Excellent self-portraits (eeblet's dictatorship) 454 photos, 463 members
- myself ; self portraits 26,660 photos, 1,901 members
- Air Shows 234,809 photos, 7,280 members
- Military Aviation Photography 226,969 photos, 8,662 members
- The Photo Chain, Please read instrcutions before posting 52 photos, 102 members
- brown skin (color photos only) 13,886 photos, 1,367 members
- Flickr Black Ladies 1,259 photos, 3,228 members
- Sea & Ocean ( invite your contacts ) 356,783 photos, 25,001 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 74,456 photos, 2,745 members
- Flickr People 156,087 photos, 3,775 members
- Identity & self portraits 177,080 photos, 12,211 members
- A Photographers Portrait 25,803 photos, 3,114 members
- Autoportrait 136,607 photos, 11,490 members
- Birds 875,087 photos, 19,402 members
- My Self Portrait 27,288 photos, 2,275 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 293,386 photos, 16,395 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 88,764 photos, 12,040 members
- Creative self-portraits. 214,765 photos, 21,316 members
- Linux 3,446 photos, 1,331 members
- Of Me 214,903 photos, 15,591 members
- blackpeople 50,453 photos, 3,109 members
- Young Photographers 3,024,145 photos, 109,135 members
"I totally dig this dude.
I love his spirit and his affable nature and I especially love his photography. Joshua is one of my many nice contacts. We e mail each other back and forth sometimes, and i feel like i'm spreaking to my brother!
I wish Joshua all the best in his photography."
July 15th, 2006
"I love the fact that he doesn't let his age speak for him, you know? His photos are on the calliber of a pro.
Gives me hope for the future of young photographers, such as myself. LOL"
March 13th, 2006
- April 2005
- Reston, VA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joshua Davis Photography