I first started my hobby of photography when I was 12 years of age. My Grandma started giving me Kodak disposal cameras, then for Christmas she gave me a $99 Digicam. I was able to sell photos with that and then bought myself a Finepix S5000.
Since then my photos have been used at Magnets.com, A legal textbook, websites for fighting AIDS, and Cancer. Microsoft contacted me, but then "recalled" the message. Also I use to work for a magazine called Rubikkon)
All my photos of people are copyright by Joshua Davis and may not be used without permission. Some photos containing trademarks or copyrighted works are also copyright by me and all respective owners.
A word about Flickr. If you add me as a contact, and either have a bunch of porno pics, or if you have no pics but have 1000 contacts with porn, I will block you. I count 160 people as contacts, and 330 people count me as a contact. So don't get mad if I don't reciprocate.
Ezine for teen photographers Teen Photo Magazine.
Find me at or Facebook.
You can also find me at YouTube.
Photos of JoshuaDavisPhotography (1)
- The Models That We Shoot 201,185 photos, 6,946 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 741,261 photos, 25,467 members
- Strobist.com 599,642 photos, 120,711 members
- Style is Fashion 25,957 photos, 1,598 members
- Great modeling poses 879 photos, 4,074 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,603 photos, 2,792 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 43,145 photos, 5,065 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II 278,720 photos, 20,664 members
- Everything's Geometry 13,182 photos, 327 members
- Architecture (Clean Shots) 15,935 photos, 1,458 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 677,166 photos, 50,211 members
- DC Models and Photographers 5,062 photos, 397 members
- Photography Critique 4,479 photos, 14,760 members
- Computer ART Creations * comment 1 per post 22,942 photos, 1,050 members
- Consumerist.com 146,833 photos, 5,172 members
- DELMARVA 7,895 photos, 253 members
- 100 Strangers 45,495 photos, 10,549 members
- 20th Century Black History 2,108 photos, 472 members
- Herndon 283 photos, 34 members
- Babes around the world 9,741 photos, 1,785 members
- D.C. Area Flickrmeet 970 photos, 106 members
- DeleteMe! Houston, we have a problem! (First) Contact lost! 3 photos, 4,747 members
- Architecture 1,488,871 photos, 86,534 members
- Utata 439,072 photos, 25,344 members
- Black and Beautyfull 7,451 photos, 762 members
- Y∙Minds ~ Submissions Open! 15 photos, 110 members
- Airports: IAD - Dulles International Airport 3,966 photos, 145 members
- BLACK GIRLS' BEAUTY 20,988 photos, 5,147 members
- Excellent self-portraits (eeblet's dictatorship) 466 photos, 466 members
- myself ; self portraits 25,793 photos, 1,882 members
- Air Shows 190,606 photos, 6,596 members
- Military Aviation Photography 164,225 photos, 7,531 members
- The Photo Chain, Please read instrcutions before posting 69 photos, 103 members
- brown skin (color photos only) 13,286 photos, 1,304 members
- Flickr Black Ladies 1,411 photos, 3,122 members
- Sea & Ocean ( invite your contacts ) 288,583 photos, 22,173 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 63,693 photos, 2,554 members
- Flickr People 123,015 photos, 3,369 members
- Identity & self portraits 164,982 photos, 11,946 members
- A Photographers Portrait 26,617 photos, 3,117 members
- Autoportrait 126,908 photos, 11,014 members
- Birds 663,822 photos, 17,167 members
- My Self Portrait 26,398 photos, 2,288 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 281,828 photos, 16,229 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 89,511 photos, 12,134 members
- Creative self-portraits. 208,071 photos, 20,181 members
- Linux 3,475 photos, 1,344 members
- Of Me 202,792 photos, 15,216 members
- blackpeople 48,783 photos, 3,014 members
- Young Photographers 2,414,887 photos, 90,977 members
"I totally dig this dude.
I love his spirit and his affable nature and I especially love his photography. Joshua is one of my many nice contacts. We e mail each other back and forth sometimes, and i feel like i'm spreaking to my brother!
I wish Joshua all the best in his photography."
July 15th, 2006
"I love the fact that he doesn't let his age speak for him, you know? His photos are on the calliber of a pro.
Gives me hope for the future of young photographers, such as myself. LOL"
March 13th, 2006
- April 2005
- Reston, VA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joshua Davis Photography