I first started my hobby of photography when I was 12 years of age. My Grandma started giving me Kodak disposal cameras, then for Christmas she gave me a $99 Digicam. I was able to sell photos with that and then bought myself a Finepix S5000.
Since then my photos have been used at Magnets.com, A legal textbook, websites for fighting AIDS, and Cancer. Microsoft contacted me, but then "recalled" the message. Also I use to work for a magazine called Rubikkon)
All my photos of people are copyright by Joshua Davis and may not be used without permission. Some photos containing trademarks or copyrighted works are also copyright by me and all respective owners.
A word about Flickr. If you add me as a contact, and either have a bunch of porno pics, or if you have no pics but have 1000 contacts with porn, I will block you. I count 160 people as contacts, and 330 people count me as a contact. So don't get mad if I don't reciprocate.
Ezine for teen photographers Teen Photo Magazine.
Find me at or Facebook.
You can also find me at YouTube.
Photos of JoshuaDavisPhotography (1)
- The Models That We Shoot 225,297 photos, 7,507 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 811,013 photos, 26,413 members
- Strobist.com 605,036 photos, 122,649 members
- Style is Fashion 30,695 photos, 1,688 members
- Great modeling poses 866 photos, 4,263 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,466 photos, 2,775 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,817 photos, 5,004 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II 293,774 photos, 21,404 members
- Everything's Geometry 13,048 photos, 322 members
- Architecture (Clean Shots) 16,342 photos, 1,523 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 717,850 photos, 52,288 members
- DC Models and Photographers 5,230 photos, 406 members
- Photography Critique 4,782 photos, 15,169 members
- Computer ART Creations * comment 1 per post 23,499 photos, 1,061 members
- Consumerist.com 161,271 photos, 5,225 members
- DELMARVA 8,250 photos, 260 members
- 100 Strangers 47,981 photos, 11,227 members
- 20th Century Black History 2,049 photos, 483 members
- Herndon 298 photos, 38 members
- Babes around the world 10,489 photos, 1,842 members
- D.C. Area Flickrmeet 977 photos, 109 members
- DeleteMe! Quiz: what would take for this group to resurrect? 6 photos, 4,723 members
- Architecture 1,643,097 photos, 96,308 members
- Utata 449,536 photos, 26,683 members
- Black and Beautyfull 7,016 photos, 758 members
- Y∙Minds ~ Submissions Open! 15 photos, 110 members
- Airports: IAD - Dulles International Airport 5,019 photos, 158 members
- BLACK GIRLS' BEAUTY 21,593 photos, 5,384 members
- Excellent self-portraits (eeblet's dictatorship) 464 photos, 464 members
- myself ; self portraits 26,437 photos, 1,896 members
- Air Shows 217,698 photos, 7,016 members
- Military Aviation Photography 194,986 photos, 8,224 members
- The Photo Chain, Please read instrcutions before posting 52 photos, 102 members
- brown skin (color photos only) 13,416 photos, 1,352 members
- Flickr Black Ladies 1,284 photos, 3,210 members
- Sea & Ocean ( invite your contacts ) 325,059 photos, 23,885 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 71,508 photos, 2,691 members
- Flickr People 140,809 photos, 3,651 members
- Identity & self portraits 172,031 photos, 12,152 members
- A Photographers Portrait 25,960 photos, 3,121 members
- Autoportrait 133,072 photos, 11,331 members
- Birds 769,959 photos, 18,498 members
- My Self Portrait 26,489 photos, 2,281 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 288,232 photos, 16,333 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 88,850 photos, 12,085 members
- Creative self-portraits. 212,187 photos, 20,944 members
- Linux 3,450 photos, 1,346 members
- Of Me 209,392 photos, 15,434 members
- blackpeople 48,691 photos, 3,056 members
- Young Photographers 2,768,512 photos, 103,197 members
"I totally dig this dude.
I love his spirit and his affable nature and I especially love his photography. Joshua is one of my many nice contacts. We e mail each other back and forth sometimes, and i feel like i'm spreaking to my brother!
I wish Joshua all the best in his photography."
July 15th, 2006
"I love the fact that he doesn't let his age speak for him, you know? His photos are on the calliber of a pro.
Gives me hope for the future of young photographers, such as myself. LOL"
March 13th, 2006
- April 2005
- Reston, VA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joshua Davis Photography