I first started my hobby of photography when I was 12 years of age. My Grandma started giving me Kodak disposal cameras, then for Christmas she gave me a $99 Digicam. I was able to sell photos with that and then bought myself a Finepix S5000.
Since then my photos have been used at Magnets.com, A legal textbook, websites for fighting AIDS, and Cancer. Microsoft contacted me, but then "recalled" the message. Also I use to work for a magazine called Rubikkon)
All my photos of people are copyright by Joshua Davis and may not be used without permission. Some photos containing trademarks or copyrighted works are also copyright by me and all respective owners.
A word about Flickr. If you add me as a contact, and either have a bunch of porno pics, or if you have no pics but have 1000 contacts with porn, I will block you. I count 160 people as contacts, and 330 people count me as a contact. So don't get mad if I don't reciprocate.
Ezine for teen photographers Teen Photo Magazine.
Find me at or Facebook.
You can also find me at YouTube.
Photos of JoshuaDavisPhotography (1)
- The Models That We Shoot 256,957 photos, 7,979 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 879,330 photos, 27,213 members
- Strobist.com 609,128 photos, 123,706 members
- Style is Fashion 36,887 photos, 1,814 members
- Great modeling poses 859 photos, 4,357 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,332 photos, 2,763 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,257 photos, 4,933 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II 304,210 photos, 21,775 members
- Everything's Geometry 13,145 photos, 319 members
- Architecture (Clean Shots) 16,636 photos, 1,693 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 765,379 photos, 53,605 members
- DC Models and Photographers 5,352 photos, 416 members
- Photography Critique 5,072 photos, 16,102 members
- Computer ART Creations * comment 1 per post 24,707 photos, 1,082 members
- Consumerist.com 175,703 photos, 5,249 members
- DELMARVA 8,801 photos, 267 members
- 100 Strangers 49,631 photos, 11,586 members
- 20th Century Black History 2,047 photos, 490 members
- Herndon 318 photos, 39 members
- Babes around the world 10,582 photos, 1,901 members
- D.C. Area Flickrmeet 995 photos, 109 members
- DeleteMe! When is the funeral? 5 photos, 4,705 members
- Architecture 1,762,782 photos, 100,659 members
- Utata 457,731 photos, 27,605 members
- Black and Beautyfull 6,947 photos, 749 members
- Y∙Minds ~ Submissions Open! 13 photos, 107 members
- Airports: IAD - Dulles International Airport 5,672 photos, 163 members
- BLACK GIRLS' BEAUTY 23,290 photos, 5,625 members
- Excellent self-portraits (eeblet's dictatorship) 451 photos, 462 members
- myself ; self portraits 26,887 photos, 1,911 members
- Air Shows 240,101 photos, 7,317 members
- Military Aviation Photography 235,874 photos, 8,763 members
- The Photo Chain, Please read instrcutions before posting 52 photos, 101 members
- brown skin (color photos only) 14,061 photos, 1,386 members
- Flickr Black Ladies 1,257 photos, 3,241 members
- Sea & Ocean ( invite your contacts ) 367,418 photos, 25,322 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 76,105 photos, 2,761 members
- Flickr People 161,767 photos, 3,814 members
- Identity & self portraits 178,722 photos, 12,252 members
- A Photographers Portrait 25,669 photos, 3,100 members
- Autoportrait 138,427 photos, 11,517 members
- Birds 910,961 photos, 19,797 members
- My Self Portrait 27,592 photos, 2,271 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 295,553 photos, 16,414 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 88,633 photos, 12,020 members
- Creative self-portraits. 215,433 photos, 21,415 members
- Linux 3,441 photos, 1,331 members
- Of Me 216,368 photos, 15,623 members
- blackpeople 50,840 photos, 3,127 members
- Young Photographers 3,103,360 photos, 110,948 members
"I totally dig this dude.
I love his spirit and his affable nature and I especially love his photography. Joshua is one of my many nice contacts. We e mail each other back and forth sometimes, and i feel like i'm spreaking to my brother!
I wish Joshua all the best in his photography."
July 15th, 2006
"I love the fact that he doesn't let his age speak for him, you know? His photos are on the calliber of a pro.
Gives me hope for the future of young photographers, such as myself. LOL"
March 13th, 2006
- April 2005
- Reston, VA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joshua Davis Photography