I first started my hobby of photography when I was 12 years of age. My Grandma started giving me Kodak disposal cameras, then for Christmas she gave me a $99 Digicam. I was able to sell photos with that and then bought myself a Finepix S5000.
Since then my photos have been used at Magnets.com, A legal textbook, websites for fighting AIDS, and Cancer. Microsoft contacted me, but then "recalled" the message. Also I use to work for a magazine called Rubikkon)
All my photos of people are copyright by Joshua Davis and may not be used without permission. Some photos containing trademarks or copyrighted works are also copyright by me and all respective owners.
A word about Flickr. If you add me as a contact, and either have a bunch of porno pics, or if you have no pics but have 1000 contacts with porn, I will block you. I count 160 people as contacts, and 330 people count me as a contact. So don't get mad if I don't reciprocate.
Ezine for teen photographers Teen Photo Magazine.
Find me at or Facebook.
You can also find me at YouTube.
Photos of JoshuaDavisPhotography (1)
- The Models That We Shoot 242,752 photos, 7,763 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 851,638 photos, 26,856 members
- Strobist.com 608,400 photos, 123,344 members
- Style is Fashion 35,060 photos, 1,786 members
- Great modeling poses 860 photos, 4,319 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,365 photos, 2,772 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 41,374 photos, 4,965 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II 300,397 photos, 21,680 members
- Everything's Geometry 13,120 photos, 320 members
- Architecture (Clean Shots) 16,479 photos, 1,555 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 745,982 photos, 53,181 members
- DC Models and Photographers 5,316 photos, 414 members
- Photography Critique 5,007 photos, 15,382 members
- Computer ART Creations * comment 1 per post 24,222 photos, 1,074 members
- Consumerist.com 170,249 photos, 5,259 members
- DELMARVA 8,515 photos, 267 members
- 100 Strangers 49,128 photos, 11,474 members
- 20th Century Black History 2,048 photos, 488 members
- Herndon 313 photos, 39 members
- Babes around the world 10,665 photos, 1,867 members
- D.C. Area Flickrmeet 977 photos, 109 members
- DeleteMe! When is the funeral? 4 photos, 4,716 members
- Architecture 1,722,120 photos, 99,439 members
- Utata 455,452 photos, 27,351 members
- Black and Beautyfull 6,979 photos, 752 members
- Y∙Minds ~ Submissions Open! 15 photos, 108 members
- Airports: IAD - Dulles International Airport 5,530 photos, 161 members
- BLACK GIRLS' BEAUTY 22,452 photos, 5,505 members
- Excellent self-portraits (eeblet's dictatorship) 454 photos, 464 members
- myself ; self portraits 26,519 photos, 1,905 members
- Air Shows 229,976 photos, 7,229 members
- Military Aviation Photography 219,617 photos, 8,571 members
- The Photo Chain, Please read instrcutions before posting 52 photos, 102 members
- brown skin (color photos only) 13,779 photos, 1,361 members
- Flickr Black Ladies 1,260 photos, 3,234 members
- Sea & Ocean ( invite your contacts ) 349,158 photos, 24,764 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 73,877 photos, 2,722 members
- Flickr People 152,040 photos, 3,748 members
- Identity & self portraits 175,963 photos, 12,211 members
- A Photographers Portrait 25,817 photos, 3,117 members
- Autoportrait 135,572 photos, 11,459 members
- Birds 855,281 photos, 19,235 members
- My Self Portrait 27,115 photos, 2,279 members
- Faces ( Human Faces) only PHOTOS! 292,049 photos, 16,379 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 88,784 photos, 12,044 members
- Creative self-portraits. 214,354 photos, 21,260 members
- Linux 3,449 photos, 1,334 members
- Of Me 213,581 photos, 15,551 members
- blackpeople 50,111 photos, 3,093 members
- Young Photographers 2,971,590 photos, 108,130 members
"I totally dig this dude.
I love his spirit and his affable nature and I especially love his photography. Joshua is one of my many nice contacts. We e mail each other back and forth sometimes, and i feel like i'm spreaking to my brother!
I wish Joshua all the best in his photography."
July 15th, 2006
"I love the fact that he doesn't let his age speak for him, you know? His photos are on the calliber of a pro.
Gives me hope for the future of young photographers, such as myself. LOL"
March 13th, 2006
- April 2005
- Reston, VA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Joshua Davis Photography