i'm glad to be part of these projects:
the white shirt diaries
<mind-box magazine< (no° 37/sept. 06)
in-between hyperpoem machine
spoken days 2007 verbally realized calendar
... and please, don't post any group-invitations with awards !!
Photos of artelisa (10)
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 10,495 photos, 593 members
- Vintage Catalog Pages for Collage 347 photos, 335 members
- Historical Type and Lettering 8,635 photos, 649 members
- Vintage Typography 23,029 photos, 3,422 members
- Craftivism 716 photos, 152 members
- Spoonflower Fabric Designs 35,653 photos, 4,759 members
- Nice Package! 12,894 photos, 4,170 members
- Lovely Clusters - Beautiful Handmade 6,852 photos, 759 members
- The ReUse Project 16,964 photos, 2,456 members
- ☞ Manicule 1,861 photos, 368 members
- Once Eaten Twice Used 271 photos, 165 members
- furniture redo 4,622 photos, 973 members
- Recycle Remake Redesign Re-craft Reuse Recreate Reclaim Reduce 35,967 photos, 2,835 members
- Mid Century Modern - Sticker, Label + Stamp Club 4,314 photos, 1,169 members
- *₪ ۩ ₪*BiJewels*ணஐண* Knit,Crochet&Knot 2,521 photos, 513 members
- Collage Images (NOT FOR POSTING ART) 30,177 photos, 10,452 members
- altfotonet.org 13,338 photos, 221 members
- i am... a record cover 326 photos, 166 members
- Vintage Illustration 69,812 photos, 6,261 members
- Word Time 219 photos, 443 members
- / ART IS EVERYWHERE 1,091 photos, 185 members
- white shirt 195 photos, 22 members
- sockets - plugged and unplugged ... aestetics matters 132 photos, 57 members
- Vintage Matchbooks and Matchboxes 8,206 photos, 537 members
- khôra 255 photos, 52 members
- CONEs 6,223 photos, 677 members
- Scrawls on Walls 3,785 photos, 683 members
- Smithfield, London 886 photos, 123 members
- fragmented:urban:language 2,141 photos, 441 members
- URBAN DISTRACTION / FATAL ABSTRACTION 32,375 photos, 829 members
- broom-party 540 photos, 177 members
- Quo vadis? 10 photos, 50 members
- Flickr Hacks 420 photos, 21,972 members
- urban drinks 181 photos, 40 members
- this london photo sucks 13 photos, 7 members
- Accidents with giant invertebrates 4 photos, 11 members
- FullAccumulation 2,930 photos, 200 members
- WE ARE ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS NOW! 9,293 photos, 730 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 115,634 photos, 3,874 members
- wartende hunde 966 photos, 189 members
- Fugitive Colours 324 photos, 36 members
- nail 132 photos, 43 members
- huis_van_oranje 2,055 photos, 83 members
- The Painless Charity of the Amazing Secret Angels 825 photos, 223 members
- your picture travels around the globe 864 photos, 176 members
- Urban Blues 3,282 photos, 204 members
- I don't love you anymore 1,701 photos, 359 members
- telephone box on wall with wires 72 photos, 24 members
- Utata 460,260 photos, 28,103 members
- So Much Beauty in Dirt 1,574 photos, 177 members
"The fascination, I had on flickr from the start, instantly took form of addiction, as soon as I got to know the work of art, artelisa does.
The way, Elisabeth is looking at the world around her, was not unfamiliar for me, but I never accomplished the profundity of the approach, she has and thus never reached an outcome comparable to the work, she does.
The way Elisabeth picks up the visible, especially objective world, is supremely individual, detecting sceneries and details, most of other people wouldn't even bother to glance at. She however, takes a photo and ... creates artistry.
Apart from this most inspiring ability, two more attributes are characteristic for Elisabeth and let her be a most welcome contact.
First it is the way she expresses her comments, full of esprit in an adorable fantastic and inimitable deeply personal manner that exhilarates and pleases so much.
Furthermore there is Elisabeth, the so-called ‘Universal Glue’ - the moving spirit, to get together people in person by organizing vivid meetings and individual exhibitions, where people meet eye-to-eye far beyond the Internet-platform.
Thank you, Elisabeth for the important enrichment, I receive from you!
Thank you for your magnificent comments!
Thank you for your wonderful inspiring artwork!"
April 2nd, 2008
"is it a testimoial to say i love you and your work and the comments you make? (as far as one can say you love someone you know in virtual life :)))"
April 28th, 2007
pa gillet says:
"Oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui, oui.
One oui for each pleasure you gave me (and i must have forgotten some) Go on Lisa ! I have more oui to give..."
January 13th, 2007
"Artelisa fait partie de la petite famille de photographes, d'artistes, avec lesquels je me sens bien sur Flickr.
Elle sait transmettre les infinies variations de ses émotions devant la poésie du quotidien, du presque rien, de l'éphémère.
Le reflet brouillé, à peine perceptible, d'une passante au parapluie rose sur la peinture mouillée d'un portail, ou les nuances vert-de-gris, carminées, souffrées, d'un mur usé et blessé par le temps...
C'est le miracle de Flickr de permettre de telles rencontres!"
November 3rd, 2006
"Artelisa as the rare capacity to well balance her work between rationality and emotion, and in that fact lies the reason why it’s so exceptionally bright. Thank you, Elisabeth!"
October 24th, 2006
"To write a testimonial for Artelisa is quite easy for me: i love the way she looks at things, i love the details she sees and i love her "style". on the other hand it is NOT easy for me to add a comment to every picture she presents because i love (nearly) everyone...;-) of course she is one of my most prefered FlickR contacts and that's why I want to say: thanks for sharing!"
August 17th, 2006
bruce grant says:
"Wie Tamino hat (fast) singt, diese Bilder sind bezaubernd schön. (Und diese Photographe ist eine sehr gute Freunde.) Danke schön...danke immer, liebe Elisabeth."
August 5th, 2006
"Elisabeth can see colour in the dullest of corners and the greyest of light. She brings these overlooked riches into her pictures with great subtlety, gently showing us the full weight of the slightest touch of colour or tone. And all these nuances she holds together firmly in perfectly balanced sturdy compositions. Someone who always knows what works even when it shouldn't.
And I must mention 'Poetic Shadows on Walls' – the best pictures on flickr"
June 11th, 2006
"when i started flickr elisabeth's stream was one of the first i found and i was instantly addicted.
her always surprising and sensitive work is a consistent inspiration. she is not "only" taking pictures, she is able to capture the soul and reveals the beauty beyond reality.
elisabeth is not only a photographer, she is a wonderful kind and creative person and it shows in every photo and every comment she makes. thanks for sharing your beautiful world and thoughts and for being a friend!"
June 4th, 2006
"Elisabeth is one of the few people who has the ability to make anything - Art. Her eye for finding 'the extraordinary in the ordinary' is visible to anyone who views her pictures.
She is as wondeful a person in real life as we, at Flickr imagine her to be. No doubt when I say that she is in fact, one of the nicest friends I have made on Flickr.
Exceptional photographer, sensitive and perceptive; brilliant sense of humour and so loving!
Thank you Elisabeth letting us be a part of your wonderland."
May 6th, 2006
"if i had to bang my head against a wall all day, i would surely pick walls from artelisa's many fine walls."
March 26th, 2006
yonatan zur says:
"im always happy when i see a new artelisa shot around..her ability to catch the best fractions of the city and transform them into a great shot is really impresive!"
March 6th, 2006
Tal Bright says:
"One of my favourite artists on flickr!"
March 2nd, 2006
"this lady never ceases to amaze me!!
she takes the very mundane things most
of us are accustomed to seeing in our every
day life ...and in a style all her own, transforms
them into an art like no other in it's uniqueness ......
i'm enamored by her work."
February 9th, 2006
"Artelisa has an unique and extremely talented eye to transform the most mundane urban scene into a brilliant and noble photograph.
with her rare sensitive to colours and forms, artelisa is in a class all by herself."
January 21st, 2006
"artelisa's work is quiet and understated and yet highly evocative and very powerful, she understands the complex notion of being human in this hyperlinked age we live in, I really enjoy perusing her soft yet graphic imagery, it is pleasing and thought provoking work I am a richer person for 'meeting' her"
January 20th, 2006
"Artelisa is one of the nicest people I've meet on flickr. She leaves the friendliest comments and her own photos are fabulous. She consistently manages to find something interesting and beautiful in the most unlikely of places."
January 8th, 2006
"Elisabeth's photos make me happy-i always look forward to her next idea,next picture,next set...she boils things down to their essence...i miss her when she goes away.....i wish i was a better writer,she deserves more than my simple words."
November 22nd, 2005
"When you see her pictures, your are looking thru the eyes of an excellent artist with concepts, ideas and sence.
Every single composition is a great artwork. A person that makes wonderful works with simple things... that's Elisabeth."
November 10th, 2005
"elisabeth makes reasoned, thoughtful studies that elevate commonplace things to extraordinary levels. her economical use of color impresses, her sense of rhythm moves, and her attention to detail astounds.
her latest uploads are always eagerly awaited."
August 29th, 2005
- elisabeth windisch
- May 2005
- artist / designer
- info [at] artelisa.de