Fluent in artspeak. Expert jungle walker. Sometimes I make journalism.
You can find me on Twitter at cmonstah and I blog (very occasionally) over at c-monster.net/.
E-Mail me at: ceemons [at] gmail [dot] com
A NOTE REGARDING THE USE OF MY PHOTOS:
You are welcome to use my pictures for non-commercial purposes (blogs, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr). All I ask is that you credit the picture (C-Monster.net) and link back to the photo or to my website. Please read the Creative Commons license here.
If you are a commercial entity, please get in touch with me privately about purchasing rights.
Failing to credit photos you lift from my site will lead me to believe that you are incredibly uncool.
Photos of C-Monster (5)
- Ridgewood, Queens NY 213 photos, 53 members
- Maurizio Cattelan: All at the Guggenheim Museum 364 photos, 95 members
- Cadillac Ranch 772 photos, 215 members
- AMARILLO Texas Road Signs by Stanley Marsh and Dynamite Museum 371 photos, 32 members
- Napoli & Street Art 3,108 photos, 384 members
- Whitney Museum: Christian Marclay "Festival" Flickr Project 547 photos, 171 members
- The Ugliest Buildings in NYC: Your Choices 77 photos, 18 members
- I-95.09 69 photos, 201 members
- Darkclouds 349 photos, 38 members
- FAILE 2,555 photos, 459 members
- MoMA The Museum of Modern Art (Official) 6,031 photos, 2,579 members
- Pity the fool 8 photos, 36 members
- Robots Will Kill 1,529 photos, 259 members
- Celebrating Urban Light 927 photos, 283 members
- Plataforma Arquitectura 69,460 photos, 2,820 members
- Architecture 1,723,248 photos, 99,523 members
- The Orange County - California 34,749 photos, 2,226 members
- Deeker 643 photos, 85 members
- frank lloyd wright 9,802 photos, 1,495 members
- Florida, USA 187,999 photos, 7,389 members
- The Art & Architecture of Paul Rudolph 6,157 photos, 603 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 40,299 photos, 14,820 members
- Osa Peninsula 719 photos, 46 members
- Suburbia 27,425 photos, 1,734 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 904 photos, 116 members
- Los Angeles Street Art 31,602 photos, 1,603 members
- TRUCK FETISH 9,074 photos, 538 members
- GoReB 542 photos, 93 members
- stickerart 55,711 photos, 2,468 members
- Skewville 567 photos, 87 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,025,005 photos, 128,985 members
- LAist Featured Photos 116,759 photos, 2,391 members
- Gothamist 220,021 photos, 3,974 members
- I Ate This 668,036 photos, 42,189 members
- Green is Beautiful 773,240 photos, 86,392 members
- ekosystem.org 435,826 photos, 3,241 members
- Graffiti Archaeology 207,744 photos, 11,135 members
- Queens 21,724 photos, 1,150 members
- Brooklyn Graffiti 24,165 photos, 1,316 members
- Sugar Dude Liberation Front -- Pro Cakis Mori! 184 photos, 42 members
- ELC 3,100 photos, 55 members
- orange 37,180 photos, 3,142 members
- Streetsy.com 638,767 photos, 6,555 members
- Hitchhikers - 3-D Street Art 6,458 photos, 408 members
- .:oh so:. bleu 24,966 photos, 2,563 members
- ! streetART ►poster ►paste ups ►installations →URL /-_- 410,568 photos, 4,897 members
"i love all the street art. but what i'm really in love with... is ester and kelala!"
July 20th, 2008
"He has wonderful taste in Art, but for all of you who don't know, his profile icon is The Fresh Monkey copyright KraveArt 2007, work of Artist Daniel Fila, better known as Krave."
August 29th, 2007
Kelly D. Williams says:
"C-Monster can somehow be in more than one place at time. Always shooting, always on a quest. Seeing things that most people neglect, she has put together a darn fine collection of photos. Is she nice? Yes. Does she mean business? Of course- what do you think this is, amateur hour?"
April 24th, 2007
Punk Dolphin says:
"C-Monster's photostream is a beautiful tribute to street art. The way I like it, raw and passionate. This writer girl definitely gives you a worldwide visual stream into traditional and non-traditional underground art. She has definitely been an inspiration to me and my photography.
...plus, she's super COOL!"
November 9th, 2006
Trois Têtes (TT) says:
"Caromira photographs are just stunning, she captures the raw pulse of the streets"
March 25th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken