Fluent in artspeak. Expert jungle walker. Sometimes I make journalism.
You can find me on Twitter at cmonstah and I blog (very occasionally) over at c-monster.net/.
E-Mail me at: ceemons [at] gmail [dot] com
A NOTE REGARDING THE USE OF MY PHOTOS:
You are welcome to use my pictures for non-commercial purposes (blogs, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr). All I ask is that you credit the picture (C-Monster.net) and link back to the photo or to my website. Please read the Creative Commons license here.
If you are a commercial entity, please get in touch with me privately about purchasing rights.
Failing to credit photos you lift from my site will lead me to believe that you are incredibly uncool.
Photos of C-Monster (5)
- Ridgewood, Queens NY 213 photos, 53 members
- Maurizio Cattelan: All at the Guggenheim Museum 359 photos, 95 members
- Cadillac Ranch 774 photos, 216 members
- AMARILLO Texas Road Signs by Stanley Marsh and Dynamite Museum 371 photos, 31 members
- Napoli & Street Art 3,100 photos, 395 members
- Whitney Museum: Christian Marclay "Festival" Flickr Project 547 photos, 170 members
- The Ugliest Buildings in NYC: Your Choices 78 photos, 18 members
- I-95.09 69 photos, 201 members
- Darkclouds 349 photos, 38 members
- FAILE 2,557 photos, 459 members
- MoMA The Museum of Modern Art (Official) 5,717 photos, 2,574 members
- Pity the fool 8 photos, 36 members
- Robots Will Kill 1,530 photos, 258 members
- Celebrating Urban Light 927 photos, 283 members
- Plataforma Arquitectura 70,926 photos, 2,828 members
- Architecture 1,740,167 photos, 100,151 members
- The Orange County - California 31,840 photos, 2,214 members
- Deeker 643 photos, 85 members
- frank lloyd wright 9,898 photos, 1,497 members
- Florida, USA 190,738 photos, 7,440 members
- The Art & Architecture of Paul Rudolph 6,159 photos, 606 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 41,917 photos, 14,881 members
- Osa Peninsula 719 photos, 46 members
- Suburbia 28,050 photos, 1,743 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 908 photos, 118 members
- Los Angeles Street Art 31,625 photos, 1,603 members
- TRUCK FETISH 9,139 photos, 541 members
- GoReB 542 photos, 93 members
- stickerart 56,023 photos, 2,466 members
- Skewville 567 photos, 87 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,031,292 photos, 129,614 members
- LAist Featured Photos 117,961 photos, 2,395 members
- Gothamist 221,656 photos, 3,979 members
- I Ate This 672,896 photos, 42,327 members
- Green is Beautiful 779,970 photos, 87,171 members
- ekosystem.org 442,166 photos, 3,238 members
- Graffiti Archaeology 210,384 photos, 11,136 members
- Queens 21,822 photos, 1,154 members
- Brooklyn Graffiti 24,257 photos, 1,317 members
- Sugar Dude Liberation Front -- Pro Cakis Mori! 184 photos, 42 members
- ELC 3,100 photos, 55 members
- orange 37,573 photos, 3,158 members
- Streetsy.com 647,411 photos, 6,568 members
- Hitchhikers - 3-D Street Art 6,495 photos, 408 members
- .:oh so:. bleu 24,938 photos, 2,561 members
- ! streetART ►poster ►paste ups ►installations →URL /-_- 417,440 photos, 4,910 members
"i love all the street art. but what i'm really in love with... is ester and kelala!"
July 20th, 2008
"He has wonderful taste in Art, but for all of you who don't know, his profile icon is The Fresh Monkey copyright KraveArt 2007, work of Artist Daniel Fila, better known as Krave."
August 29th, 2007
Kelly D. Williams says:
"C-Monster can somehow be in more than one place at time. Always shooting, always on a quest. Seeing things that most people neglect, she has put together a darn fine collection of photos. Is she nice? Yes. Does she mean business? Of course- what do you think this is, amateur hour?"
April 24th, 2007
Punk Dolphin says:
"C-Monster's photostream is a beautiful tribute to street art. The way I like it, raw and passionate. This writer girl definitely gives you a worldwide visual stream into traditional and non-traditional underground art. She has definitely been an inspiration to me and my photography.
...plus, she's super COOL!"
November 9th, 2006
Trois Têtes (TT) says:
"Caromira photographs are just stunning, she captures the raw pulse of the streets"
March 25th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken