Fluent in artspeak. Expert jungle walker. Sometimes I make journalism.
You can find me on Twitter at cmonstah and I blog (very occasionally) over at c-monster.net/.
E-Mail me at: ceemons [at] gmail [dot] com
A NOTE REGARDING THE USE OF MY PHOTOS:
You are welcome to use my pictures for non-commercial purposes (blogs, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr). All I ask is that you credit the picture (C-Monster.net) and link back to the photo or to my website. Please read the Creative Commons license here.
If you are a commercial entity, please get in touch with me privately about purchasing rights.
Failing to credit photos you lift from my site will lead me to believe that you are incredibly uncool.
Photos of C-Monster (5)
- Ridgewood, Queens NY 213 photos, 54 members
- Maurizio Cattelan: All at the Guggenheim Museum 364 photos, 95 members
- Cadillac Ranch 736 photos, 209 members
- AMARILLO Texas Road Signs by Stanley Marsh and Dynamite Museum 371 photos, 31 members
- Napoli & Street Art 2,993 photos, 339 members
- Whitney Museum: Christian Marclay "Festival" Flickr Project 547 photos, 171 members
- The Ugliest Buildings in NYC: Your Choices 73 photos, 17 members
- I-95.09 69 photos, 203 members
- Darkclouds 350 photos, 36 members
- FAILE 2,644 photos, 464 members
- MoMA The Museum of Modern Art (Official) 6,125 photos, 2,507 members
- Pity the fool 8 photos, 36 members
- Robots Will Kill 1,499 photos, 259 members
- Celebrating Urban Light 935 photos, 283 members
- Plataforma Arquitectura 62,219 photos, 2,758 members
- Architecture 1,608,980 photos, 94,518 members
- The Orange County - California 34,150 photos, 2,184 members
- Deeker 643 photos, 87 members
- frank lloyd wright 9,623 photos, 1,462 members
- Florida, USA 171,717 photos, 7,088 members
- The Art & Architecture of Paul Rudolph 6,154 photos, 586 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 30,735 photos, 13,538 members
- Osa Peninsula 719 photos, 46 members
- Suburbia 24,515 photos, 1,655 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 892 photos, 116 members
- Los Angeles Street Art 31,069 photos, 1,563 members
- TRUCK FETISH 8,504 photos, 537 members
- GoReB 542 photos, 94 members
- stickerart 54,997 photos, 2,469 members
- Skewville 567 photos, 87 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 985,909 photos, 126,211 members
- LAist Featured Photos 111,899 photos, 2,336 members
- Gothamist 210,592 photos, 3,910 members
- I Ate This 645,464 photos, 40,425 members
- Green is Beautiful 745,063 photos, 81,190 members
- ekosystem.org 401,582 photos, 3,213 members
- Graffiti Archaeology 199,436 photos, 11,098 members
- Queens 21,152 photos, 1,139 members
- Brooklyn Graffiti 23,818 photos, 1,312 members
- Sugar Dude Liberation Front -- Pro Cakis Mori! 184 photos, 42 members
- ELC 3,100 photos, 55 members
- orange 35,535 photos, 3,073 members
- Streetsy.com 595,130 photos, 6,486 members
- Hitchhikers - 3-D Street Art 6,191 photos, 408 members
- .:oh so:. bleu 25,053 photos, 2,573 members
- ! streetART ►poster ►paste ups ►installations →URL /-_- 377,683 photos, 4,827 members
"i love all the street art. but what i'm really in love with... is ester and kelala!"
July 20th, 2008
"He has wonderful taste in Art, but for all of you who don't know, his profile icon is The Fresh Monkey copyright KraveArt 2007, work of Artist Daniel Fila, better known as Krave."
August 29th, 2007
Kelly D. Williams says:
"C-Monster can somehow be in more than one place at time. Always shooting, always on a quest. Seeing things that most people neglect, she has put together a darn fine collection of photos. Is she nice? Yes. Does she mean business? Of course- what do you think this is, amateur hour?"
April 24th, 2007
Punk Dolphin says:
"C-Monster's photostream is a beautiful tribute to street art. The way I like it, raw and passionate. This writer girl definitely gives you a worldwide visual stream into traditional and non-traditional underground art. She has definitely been an inspiration to me and my photography.
...plus, she's super COOL!"
November 9th, 2006
Trois Têtes (TT) says:
"Caromira photographs are just stunning, she captures the raw pulse of the streets"
March 25th, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken