This is just to say
I have eaten
that were in it
you were probably
they were delicious
and so cold
I went to mountains in May 2005.Flickr is the best way to share with all of you what I've seen..&Thats how My journey with flickr started...
also thanks for this one...
- Mumbai Weekend Shoot (MWS) 55,203 photos, 3,443 members
- Diwali 2009 101 photos, 36 members
- ThePCA - The Photography Club of Ahmedabad 45,168 photos, 1,673 members
- Bombay Cycling 30 photos, 46 members
- Indian Copyright Laws 51 photos, 268 members
- Perfect competition 24 photos, 71 members
- Udaipur 981 photos, 253 members
- Water For Sale 2,197 photos, 915 members
- Utata 454,341 photos, 27,276 members
- traveling in Asia ( Only people in the image !) ) 120,636 photos, 4,007 members
- Peoples of India 69,387 photos, 4,159 members
- India - Food 2,285 photos, 722 members
- SELECTION-I.T.S.O.National Geographic 6,649 photos, 861 members
- line whores 32,200 photos, 1,735 members
- Colourful people ( Read the rules ) 19,973 photos, 512 members
- Nameless/Faceless 1,497 photos, 190 members
- RITE 2,038 photos, 233 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 317,687 photos, 39,866 members
- TIP-C (The Indian Photo Chat group) 5,506 photos, 774 members
- Top 20 India 19 photos, 668 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges -- 'Boredom' (new contest) 142,676 photos, 15,957 members
- 50 MILLION MISSING: A CAMPAIGN TO END INDIA'S FEMALE GENDERCIDE 16,758 photos, 2,535 members
- EVERYONE A CHANGEMAKER 6,017 photos, 1,212 members
- Bombay Bloggers 1,446 photos, 51 members
- Birds 845,920 photos, 19,163 members
- Photos of Thought 1,800 photos, 225 members
- Mumbai in Monochrome 422 photos, 105 members
- cara a cara / FACE TO FACE 5,751 photos, 563 members
- Lord Ganesh 2,557 photos, 537 members
- Running With Dogs - hike hike! 931 photos, 244 members
- Sepia Lovers 134,120 photos, 17,187 members
- Bombay Masala (Food Lovers) 173 photos, 129 members
- Asian 46,417 photos, 3,614 members
- Mumbai Restaurants 310 photos, 120 members
- *Challenge You* NEW: 7 Votes Wins a Challenge! 107,087 photos, 6,656 members
- CONTRADDICTION 282 photos, 54 members
- children of asia 12,990 photos, 801 members
- White Water Rafting 2,644 photos, 339 members
- enlightenment 1,171 photos, 212 members
- Light in Architecture 65,384 photos, 5,629 members
- What are they doing? 70 photos, 42 members
- Waterdroplets 2015 152,985 photos, 44,731 members
- ladybird 7,325 photos, 1,694 members
- Self-Portrait With Camera [Reflected Self-Portraits Only] 27,377 photos, 12,190 members
- Dogs on Roofs 1,078 photos, 9,014 members
- WORLD CITIES HUB 28,936 photos, 1,142 members
- Maharashtra - India 10,692 photos, 541 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,325,779 photos, 71,762 members
- 1-2-3 KIDS (1 a Day) 84,478 photos, 6,630 members
- 1-2-3 481,061 photos, 17,046 members
"well first things first..i exist on flickr coz of you...rather i came here coz of u..n thanks to u for that! :)
bout photography..i feel, more often your pictures are more then pictures..going ahead then what they physicaly are...'
about rajal as a person i wud just like to say...she is one gem of a person~ a close friend...n a nice senior...(coz she was my senior..in the firm where i worked as trainee) :)
m glad that u r a part of my life..!
always reach for the stars...
have fun..n keep smiling n shining..n more importantly keep shooting..!!!"
May 1st, 2006
Dharmesh Thakker says:
"a great friend.. always ready for her comments on my work.. she has inspired me a lot into photography, she is the one who asked me to get into SLR photography, it's kind of honour to me when she got inspired from my work on architectural photography! looking forward to have some great stuff from you arpana.."
April 25th, 2006
"Arpana offers candid images that reach out and grab my heart every time . . . it seems to me that Arpana finds an angle that i never noticed, and in that new look, the image is intensified for me and the world is clearer, closer. i am always grateful to see what she has seen, whether it is in Mumbai/Bombay or in a village high.
i hope that she will take pictures from every port she desires. i know the world is better because she is in it, posting her pictures with beautiful words & thoughts that accompany the visual so well . . .
Thank you for sharing, Arpana. i wish for you many opportunities and well-earned blessings.
July 29th, 2005
"Arpana has a lot of skill with a camera. What attracts me the most to her photos as the style: everything is framed perfectly and has incredible color.
Also, I LOVE the pictures she's taken of the mountains, they're absolutely incredible - right angle, right light, everything is beautiful! This is a great photostream."
July 29th, 2005
"Arpana is a wonderful photographer - I love the images I find here.
Whatever the subject she seems to find something magical, whether it is in the majestic mountain scenery of the Himalaya or the face of a child.
She delights in the world around her and passes that joy on for the rest of us to see."
July 17th, 2005
- June 2005
- I am:
- Architect & Designer