If you are interested in using any of my photographs in print or online, please contact me at this email address.
Some of my photos are licensed by Getty Images...look in the tags to be sure.
These photographs are All Rights Reserved.
Thank you so much for visiting. You make me smile.
Photos of Archer's Eye (10)
- Turkey / Türkiye 133,032 photos, 6,989 members
- Manfrotto Official 54,585 photos, 2,630 members
- The Lords of Photo-Stitching 8,504 photos, 927 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 15,847 photos, 911 members
- Flickr Hacks 424 photos, 21,864 members
- #smilesfilm by yoko ono 3,695 photos, 3,655 members
- Photographers' Rights. 225 photos, 3,646 members
- Photographers of Hawaii 44,537 photos, 2,089 members
- Alien Skin Exposure group 6,312 photos, 684 members
- Equirectangular 17,911 photos, 2,730 members
- The Beefus & Bill Show 218 photos, 34 members
- Autostitch (and other stitching software) 80,357 photos, 7,779 members
- Art and markets -- a conversation 3,256 photos, 391 members
- Utata 456,997 photos, 27,367 members
- Hawaii Music and Art scene 5,604 photos, 127 members
- Nikon Digital SLRs 581,217 photos, 7,867 members
- Polaroid Image Transfers & Emulsion Lifts 4,768 photos, 1,263 members
- Pinhole Photography 78,545 photos, 18,548 members
- Visual Language 5,430 photos, 766 members
- polaroid pinhole 3,076 photos, 849 members
- Hawai'i Flickr Meetup 4,179 photos, 567 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 139,448 photos, 4,046 members
- Island Photography 98,343 photos, 5,724 members
- Wrong impression........... 353 photos, 96 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,693 photos, 18,127 members
- gloom is in the heart 12,836 photos, 1,188 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,170 photos, 6,571 members
- Visual Valentine 5,295 photos, 1,293 members
- Visual Jazz 53,418 photos, 3,486 members
- Annotated Work Spaces 1,857 photos, 1,416 members
- Hawaiian islands 11,938 photos, 303 members
- Big Island, Hawaii 22,806 photos, 874 members
- Free Association! 74,973 photos, 798 members
- Hush 6,742 photos, 530 members
- Ireland 258,198 photos, 10,553 members
- Amazing Circles 14,777 photos, 1,697 members
- PhotoShop 122,888 photos, 18,768 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 1,028,398 photos, 66,823 members
- The Hawaii Connection 17,628 photos, 636 members
- Hawaii 75,869 photos, 5,250 members
Chris W Hart says:
"What's great about Archer's photostream is you'll never know what to expect next but whatever it is, it's bound to be full of crafty wisdom, or chalked with lots of great color compositions.. and sometimes both - always entertaining and beautiful to the eye...."
February 23rd, 2008
Stephen R Mingle /Gonzo® says:
"Beauty , humanity, and sardonic dignity-
are abundant in Archers stream. When you start to search the deep waters, and explore the depths of the her fluent universe, you may find- all that is right in this world.... if you have a sense of humor?
When the wind sweeps in from the east, a dragon breathes toward us.
And when the wind blows from the west, the sky returns to elements, water, fire, Ice, stone and moss, and laughter.
Archer is beyond all this, and is in touch!
If I have ever had a Virtual "best friend," it is she.
Thank you, and enjoy the water."
February 14th, 2008
the gods would be jealous of your bright shining soul....
an earth mother ..........
how could i fail to be touched by your beautiful heart and images...
let every day be valentines day...
you oooze paradise from every pore...
im proud to call you my friend....."
August 9th, 2007
"what can I say?
I just love her and her spirit."
July 27th, 2007
"She takes really beautiful photos of nature with full of great colors. If you see some, you would want to see more. I love her selfportrait as well. I know she rocks!"
September 3rd, 2006
"Hurry and get out of this wind, for the weather is bad.
And when you've left this storm, you will come to a fountain;
You'll find a Friend there who will always nourish your soul. - Rumi
I have never met Archer ( I hope o one day ) , but through Flickr and her photos, I feel I so lucky to be able count her as one of my friends.
Archer is a stunningly beautiful red head women, with a soul to match, she has an amazing artists eye and a brilliant sense of humour, she also loves science! ( how cool is that ) , now take a look around this stream its full of life, love and art. She Blinded me ..."
May 25th, 2006
Hemali Tanna says:
"Archer!!! I love the name!!! And i love her!!!!!!!
I have this wave of respect and adoration for Archer, I just cant explain!! Read her profile, and you will know why!!!!
How often do you come across people who you start adoring so madly in a matter of a few minutes of knowing them?
She is one such person!!! So rare, so strong, so beautiful!!!!!!!
I love her pictures!!!! They show how passionately she lives life!!!!
You'll find great self-portraits of her's, lovely lanscapes of beautiful places she has been to, lovely sunsets, pictures of Flickr meets, you see graphics of airports and you know she is travelling, she'll paint funny faces on onions and she'll paint lacy panties on fingers, and have you in splits!!!! :-)
She sees beauty around her, she is witty and fun, and she LIVES life to the fullest!!!!!
Archer, you really inspire me, Love to you :-)"
May 19th, 2006
"A lot of sets, ideas, colours, sensations, thoughts, expressions, places and experiences. Soul, mime and mimesis. A kaleidoscope built with world's representations. A precious link. A landmark. I really love it."
May 15th, 2006
Kris Kros says:
"Archer is just a natural born artist. She knows what will click as a good picture and for all of us to admire. I love her work and so proud to be her dear friend.
Move power to you, Archer. Just keep on doing what you've been doing. You are one amazing girl of photography."
April 20th, 2006
jon madison says:
"She gets to go *everywhere*. :-)"
April 3rd, 2006
"Archer es sinónimo de alegría, creatividad e inteligencia, su propuesta fotográfica, sus composiciones y hermosos y exóticos paisajes no dejan de sorprender a quienes disfrutamos de su lente."
February 14th, 2006
"I don't believe there is anyone quite like Archer on flickr. Her photographs contain that wonderful mix of fun, the joy of being, there is no pretension, they are all colour and life and a complete pleasure to see. They make me smile."
February 10th, 2006
"Archer's Eye : es la fuerza del color, tanto los rojos como los azules son mostrados con una inconmensurable fuerza que lucha por salirse del monitor.
Sus hermosos ojos captan como nadie la jovialidad de la vida y nos muestra una obra, llena de luz y color, aderezada con unas gotas de fantástico buen humor.
Más amante de los objetos que las personas nos enseña una realidad fuera de lo cotidiano y lo común, paradójicamente conseguida con los objetos y situaciones más usuales de los distintos parajes que rodean una vida de viajera insaciable.
Su mirada quizás algo gótica en algún momento, no conoce de medias tintas y expone con maestría lugares y situaciones que irradian felicidad a base de colores pegadizos y bien contrastados.
Sus autorretratos son una gozada llena de fuerza, con la que juega, bromea y nos deleita con su fuerza interior.
Nos impacta con sus flores, tienen tanta fuerza y policromía que aún dudo que estén fotografiadas en este planeta. En definitiva su obra es una bendición para los sentidos y un brindis a la vida"
January 27th, 2006
eye of einstein says:
"Ms Archer's Eye is first and foremost, one of my closest and most special friends.
I want to thank her for introducing me to Flickr and for helping to rekindle within myself the creative spirit and energy which reflects in my enthusiasm for this medium.
Archer's Eye is a very talented multi-facetted visual artist and photographer. A keen eye and a searching imagination are her finest attributes as shown here in Flickr.
She has a great talent for revealing the art image of the most unlikely places in the most interesting way..
December 25th, 2005
- October 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken