Araleya is a name of flower (Frangipani or Plumeria) called in Sri Lanka, but I am Thai
I take photogrpahy through my feeling. I am not a pro or amatuer. Just the one who really like photography.
Special thank for Balloonist33, my very first contact for the PRO Account. and thank you for capngimp for another PRO Account... Thank you for your great friendship
Highly appreciated for those friends who have written me beautiful testimonials. Thank you indeed
Thank you for vistting, comments and faves. Here is more about my Flickr DNA
Here are some groups that my friends and I are Admins. Welcome to join, post and discuss :
Life is like
Best of Asia
If you like to use some of my photos please contact me at Flickr mail or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christmas Calendar 2012 20 photos, 35 members
- Instagram Sri Lanka 60 photos, 69 members
- The World From My Window 235 photos, 158 members
- India Special 3,184 photos, 524 members
- PicMonkey 47,454 photos, 2,106 members
- Nikon Photography - Sri Lanka 4,372 photos, 218 members
- Photographing the life 14,706 photos, 467 members
- Red and Gold Christmas 64 photos, 19 members
- Christmas Calendar 2011 22 photos, 33 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 4,355 photos, 967 members
- Hinduism ॐ 3,600 photos, 346 members
- First Class Thailand 277 photos, 3 members
- *DREAM 2009-2015* 67,388 photos, 4,310 members
- Spiritual Earth 2,430 photos, 699 members
- Hinduism in Nepal 1,390 photos, 240 members
- Buddhism in Nepal 1,515 photos, 315 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 13,709 photos, 544 members
- Our wonderful world 43,954 photos, 1,337 members
- Backpacking and Hiking pictures 21,535 photos, 1,350 members
- For Exposition 73 photos, 57 members
- Pretty Pictures. 3,993 photos, 1,111 members
- Beach Paradise 7,106 photos, 562 members
- I love all cats 4,950 photos, 433 members
- The Green Earth Magazine 15,581 photos, 1,275 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (NO buildings, NO people, NO B/W) 167,695 photos, 9,199 members
- ₪ Worldwide TRAVELOGUE ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 289,341 photos, 11,028 members
- The Zoo! 141,147 photos, 9,199 members
- ₪ ZEN`sational World ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 348,132 photos, 11,349 members
- Photography Of Nepal 19,845 photos, 1,478 members
- BILDENTUSIASTER HÖGLANDET 6,854 photos, 76 members
- 2010 London Summer Photo-Classes 1,311 photos, 302 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,802 photos, 109 members
- CSIS SEAP | 2nd Photo Contest: Saving Mother Earth 14 photos, 31 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,389 photos, 1,067 members
- CSIS SEAP | 1st Photo Contest: People to People Linkages 403 photos, 35 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,663 photos, 830 members
- GROW GREEN 2,870 photos, 100 members
- Visit Nepal 2011 - A Tourism Year 714 photos, 81 members
- The moment that matters. 3,309 photos, 170 members
- "Enjoy Life!" 136,434 photos, 3,405 members
- I Live My Dream 3,705 photos, 353 members
- Onigawara, shibi, gargoyles, and more 363 photos, 67 members
- Europe - Good Photos from Europe 14,202 photos, 400 members
- My beautiful photostream-Best Pix here!! 8,361 photos, 636 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 415,033 photos, 105,941 members
- คนไทยในฟลิกเกอร์ 16,626 photos, 533 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 447,491 photos, 5,447 members
- Do you want to be in Wonderland? 2,604 photos, 1,298 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( CONTEST WINNERS DISPLAYED) 48,952 photos, 1,350 members
- Thailand Showcase Gallery (5+ Faves) - Only the Best 9,051 photos, 914 members
"Araleya is one of the nicest people you can hope to meet. Her photostream is a perfect blend of the realities of life, thought inspiring moments and all the things that are so special. It's always a pleasure to wander through her work and see the obvious natural abilities she has shining through. I have drawn, and continue to draw, so much inspiration from what she shares."
October 1st, 2008
TLW Photography says:
"This photographer is amazing. She is not only a great photographer making things more beautiful than they really are but she is a very kind person. Thank you very much and keep on having fun."
August 27th, 2008
Deepak Trivedi says:
"I have been thinking of writing a testimonial for Araleya for a long time, but I think whatever I write will fall short. Watching Araleya's photos is the most uplifting thing I can do to myself! Her subjects are superb, her composition is simply flawless, and she's able to use the lighting perfectly. The vividness of her pictures is simply out of the world!"
May 5th, 2008
"Plenty of lively can find in your album, thank you for all those sharing.
October 4th, 2007
braddah karl says:
"Araleya's images are rich in depth. Her photos of Thailand are unique and thoughtfully shot. Look forward to seeing more of the world through her lens."
September 4th, 2007
David Cartier says:
"Araleya's photostream is inspirational not only on a photographic but also very much on a spiritual level, ...... a beautiful mind, obviously steeped in reverance for the gifts of nature shines through the images ..."
July 30th, 2007
Timo Kozlowski says:
"Browsing through Araleya's photos is always a joy. She has a very good eye for composition and dedication to details. Her nature photos from her garden always make me wonder whether she lives on the same planet as I do, because her world seems to be filled with magic that she puts into her wonderful photos."
July 30th, 2007
"This is a place where you see some great shots of nature and people. She shows very deep affection towards both of them. Each shot at flickr are accompanied by some thoughtful words, describing the moment. Images and descriptions, both convey her feelings perfectly, and no wonder if you got addicted to this photostream!"
July 16th, 2007
"Araleya is an incredible photographer -- her nature and travel photographs are breathtaking. A true star of flickr."
July 4th, 2007
Kelvin Wong (Away) says:
"Thanks for the lovely comments that you've gave me... I am a bit embrace by that,haha....because my photos far not as good as you...you are sooooo professional, and all the photos look soooo beautiful and you made the objects alive!!! I am sooooo admire with your work, I even shared your work with friend. Thanks again for the comments, feel free to criticize me, because i am just a beginner in photography, have to learn a lot more from you..."
June 5th, 2007
@ CHAICHAROEN @ says:
"After looking at your pictures, I realize that anything around me can be more beautiful than ever if I notice
I love all of your pictures ........"
January 7th, 2007
"Araleya's photos give me the chance to view a wondrous, colorful side of the world. It seems every shot gives me an 'ahhhhh' moment - her compositions are unhurried in a hurried world. Each scene seems waiting for her camera lens alone. Always pleasant and kind - a gorgeous photostream on flickr. I always relish any comment she has to give me."
December 6th, 2006
"Araleya, you are a true people's person. You have the unique ability to connect with nature in all its forms :)"
October 9th, 2006
Cherry Berry says:
"i love all of your photos, they are full of expression and impression. your photos make me feel like going out NOW to take more photos and try to make it as wonderful as you do. what you have shot are all stunning beautiful to me ka. i'm your big fan now can't you notice? :)"
September 9th, 2006
"Araleya has a great portfolio that takes us through many enchanting lands, very nice indeed.
Nth Queensland, Australia"
August 15th, 2006
"Araleya's journey pays honour to her passage through many wonderful situations and places. The reverence with which she presents her photos causes something in my spirit to pause and consider matters on a higher level of understanding. The Zen is present in her photos if Zen can ever be captured or contained. Perhaps not, but it is certainly reflected in many of the photos I see through Araleya's eyes."
August 4th, 2006
"Araleya's photostream is a must here on Flickr... the perfect combination of beautiful subject matter and outstanding photographic skill. Don't read this testamonial, look at these wonderful images!!!"
July 5th, 2006
A lady with the rich Thais culture & beauties of arts.
Every master piece that she created is excellence if not great.
She is an icon & keep inspire many on the net.
I appreciate your everything....."
June 14th, 2006
"I was blessed to be Araleya's first flickr contact when she "introduced" me to Asha and beautiful Nepal. Seeing everyday life through her lens is wonderful. Happy to say I now call her friend."
May 5th, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"You take us on enchanting journey through Thailand with each and every upload :)
Thank you for sharing
hugs, kazzie :)"
April 20th, 2006
- December 2005
- Bangkok, Thailand
- I am:
- Civil Engineer