Araleya is a name of flower (Frangipani or Plumeria) called in Sri Lanka, but I am Thai
I take photogrpahy through my feeling. I am not a pro or amatuer. Just the one who really like photography.
Special thank for Balloonist33, my very first contact for the PRO Account. and thank you for capngimp for another PRO Account... Thank you for your great friendship
Highly appreciated for those friends who have written me beautiful testimonials. Thank you indeed
Thank you for vistting, comments and faves. Here is more about my Flickr DNA
Here are some groups that my friends and I are Admins. Welcome to join, post and discuss :
Life is like
Best of Asia
If you like to use some of my photos please contact me at Flickr mail or email@example.com
- Christmas Calendar 2012 20 photos, 36 members
- Instagram Sri Lanka 55 photos, 67 members
- The World From My Window 227 photos, 156 members
- India Special 3,189 photos, 511 members
- PicMonkey 41,141 photos, 2,032 members
- Nikon Photography - Sri Lanka 3,600 photos, 208 members
- Photographing the life 11,800 photos, 462 members
- Red and Gold Christmas 65 photos, 19 members
- Christmas Calendar 2011 22 photos, 33 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 4,220 photos, 942 members
- Hinduism ॐ 3,424 photos, 333 members
- First Class Thailand 277 photos, 3 members
- *DREAM 2009-2015* 64,827 photos, 4,214 members
- Spiritual Earth 1,791 photos, 671 members
- Hinduism in Nepal 1,226 photos, 216 members
- Buddhism in Nepal 1,390 photos, 292 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 11,987 photos, 492 members
- Our wonderful world 37,254 photos, 1,261 members
- Backpacking and Hiking pictures 19,065 photos, 1,279 members
- For Exposition 73 photos, 57 members
- Pretty Pictures. 4,030 photos, 1,112 members
- Beach Paradise 5,926 photos, 491 members
- I love all cats 4,459 photos, 405 members
- The Green Earth Magazine 15,680 photos, 1,276 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (NO buildings, NO people, NO b/w) 160,457 photos, 8,979 members
- ₪ Worldwide TRAVELOGUE ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 280,880 photos, 10,955 members
- The Zoo! 130,830 photos, 8,899 members
- ₪ ZEN`sational World ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 342,542 photos, 11,373 members
- Photography Of Nepal 18,199 photos, 1,415 members
- BILDENTUSIASTER HÖGLANDET 5,990 photos, 76 members
- 2010 London Summer Photo-Classes 1,302 photos, 305 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,595 photos, 105 members
- CSIS SEAP | 2nd Photo Contest: Saving Mother Earth 14 photos, 31 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,395 photos, 1,046 members
- CSIS SEAP | 1st Photo Contest: People to People Linkages 402 photos, 35 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,690 photos, 831 members
- GROW GREEN 2,602 photos, 97 members
- Visit Nepal 2011 - A Tourism Year 719 photos, 81 members
- The moment that matters. 2,252 photos, 167 members
- "Enjoy Life!" 122,940 photos, 3,215 members
- I Live My Dream 3,548 photos, 355 members
- Onigawara, shibi, gargoyles, and more 356 photos, 67 members
- Europe - Good Photos from Europe 11,676 photos, 337 members
- My beautiful photostream-Best Pix here!! 8,039 photos, 633 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 419,405 photos, 106,099 members
- คนไทยในฟลิกเกอร์ 16,357 photos, 487 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 353,966 photos, 4,738 members
- Do you want to be in Wonderland? 2,632 photos, 1,267 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( CONTEST AWAITS YOUR ENTRY) 43,342 photos, 1,231 members
- Thailand Showcase Gallery (5+ Faves) - Only the Best 8,476 photos, 851 members
"Araleya is one of the nicest people you can hope to meet. Her photostream is a perfect blend of the realities of life, thought inspiring moments and all the things that are so special. It's always a pleasure to wander through her work and see the obvious natural abilities she has shining through. I have drawn, and continue to draw, so much inspiration from what she shares."
October 1st, 2008
TLW Photography says:
"This photographer is amazing. She is not only a great photographer making things more beautiful than they really are but she is a very kind person. Thank you very much and keep on having fun."
August 27th, 2008
Deepak Trivedi says:
"I have been thinking of writing a testimonial for Araleya for a long time, but I think whatever I write will fall short. Watching Araleya's photos is the most uplifting thing I can do to myself! Her subjects are superb, her composition is simply flawless, and she's able to use the lighting perfectly. The vividness of her pictures is simply out of the world!"
May 5th, 2008
"Plenty of lively can find in your album, thank you for all those sharing.
October 4th, 2007
braddah karl says:
"Araleya's images are rich in depth. Her photos of Thailand are unique and thoughtfully shot. Look forward to seeing more of the world through her lens."
September 4th, 2007
David Cartier says:
"Araleya's photostream is inspirational not only on a photographic but also very much on a spiritual level, ...... a beautiful mind, obviously steeped in reverance for the gifts of nature shines through the images ..."
July 30th, 2007
Timo Kozlowski says:
"Browsing through Araleya's photos is always a joy. She has a very good eye for composition and dedication to details. Her nature photos from her garden always make me wonder whether she lives on the same planet as I do, because her world seems to be filled with magic that she puts into her wonderful photos."
July 30th, 2007
"This is a place where you see some great shots of nature and people. She shows very deep affection towards both of them. Each shot at flickr are accompanied by some thoughtful words, describing the moment. Images and descriptions, both convey her feelings perfectly, and no wonder if you got addicted to this photostream!"
July 16th, 2007
"Araleya is an incredible photographer -- her nature and travel photographs are breathtaking. A true star of flickr."
July 4th, 2007
Kelvin Wong (Away) says:
"Thanks for the lovely comments that you've gave me... I am a bit embrace by that,haha....because my photos far not as good as you...you are sooooo professional, and all the photos look soooo beautiful and you made the objects alive!!! I am sooooo admire with your work, I even shared your work with friend. Thanks again for the comments, feel free to criticize me, because i am just a beginner in photography, have to learn a lot more from you..."
June 5th, 2007
@ CHAICHAROEN @ says:
"After looking at your pictures, I realize that anything around me can be more beautiful than ever if I notice
I love all of your pictures ........"
January 7th, 2007
"Araleya's photos give me the chance to view a wondrous, colorful side of the world. It seems every shot gives me an 'ahhhhh' moment - her compositions are unhurried in a hurried world. Each scene seems waiting for her camera lens alone. Always pleasant and kind - a gorgeous photostream on flickr. I always relish any comment she has to give me."
December 6th, 2006
"Araleya, you are a true people's person. You have the unique ability to connect with nature in all its forms :)"
October 9th, 2006
Cherry Berry says:
"i love all of your photos, they are full of expression and impression. your photos make me feel like going out NOW to take more photos and try to make it as wonderful as you do. what you have shot are all stunning beautiful to me ka. i'm your big fan now can't you notice? :)"
September 9th, 2006
"Araleya has a great portfolio that takes us through many enchanting lands, very nice indeed.
Nth Queensland, Australia"
August 15th, 2006
"Araleya's journey pays honour to her passage through many wonderful situations and places. The reverence with which she presents her photos causes something in my spirit to pause and consider matters on a higher level of understanding. The Zen is present in her photos if Zen can ever be captured or contained. Perhaps not, but it is certainly reflected in many of the photos I see through Araleya's eyes."
August 4th, 2006
"Araleya's photostream is a must here on Flickr... the perfect combination of beautiful subject matter and outstanding photographic skill. Don't read this testamonial, look at these wonderful images!!!"
July 5th, 2006
A lady with the rich Thais culture & beauties of arts.
Every master piece that she created is excellence if not great.
She is an icon & keep inspire many on the net.
I appreciate your everything....."
June 14th, 2006
"I was blessed to be Araleya's first flickr contact when she "introduced" me to Asha and beautiful Nepal. Seeing everyday life through her lens is wonderful. Happy to say I now call her friend."
May 5th, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"You take us on enchanting journey through Thailand with each and every upload :)
Thank you for sharing
hugs, kazzie :)"
April 20th, 2006
- December 2005
- Bangkok, Thailand
- I am:
- Civil Engineer