Araleya is a name of flower (Frangipani or Plumeria) called in Sri Lanka, but I am Thai
I take photogrpahy through my feeling. I feel world is wonderful.. full of hidden beauties and I feel like Alice in the Wonder World ..seeing the world thru the lens.
Special thank for Balloonist33, my very first contact for the PRO Account. and thank you for capngimp for another PRO Account... Thank you for your great friendship
Highly appreciated for those friends who have written me beautiful testimonials. Thank you indeed
Thank you for vistting, comments and faves. Here is more about my Flickr DNA
Here are some groups that my friends and I are Admins. Welcome to join, post and discuss :
Life is like
Best of Asia
If you like to use some of my photos please contact me at Flickr mail or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asian cave 亚洲洞穴 15,774 photos, 3,036 members
- Animals with their parents (Animais com os seus pais) 469 photos, 44 members
- Share and Explore community group 22,207 photos, 1,105 members
- INDO INDIAN RELICS 10,144 photos, 883 members
- We Share The Light 5,887 photos, 346 members
- FRIDAY ON MY MIND ! 741 photos, 23 members
- Sri Lanka Rediscovered 2,724 photos, 324 members
- HERE COMES THE SUN ! 3,907 photos, 55 members
- ART ON FLICKR 8,740 photos, 171 members
- UNITED WORLD PHOTOGRAPHERS 4,510 photos, 79 members
- *Flowers On Black or White* 1,231 photos, 232 members
- Instagram Sri Lanka 84 photos, 71 members
- The World From My Window 235 photos, 169 members
- India Special 3,179 photos, 556 members
- PicMonkey 58,168 photos, 2,231 members
- Nikon Photography - Sri Lanka 5,943 photos, 237 members
- Photographing the life 21,344 photos, 476 members
- Red and Gold Christmas 64 photos, 19 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 4,691 photos, 1,022 members
- Hinduism ॐ 3,820 photos, 370 members
- First Class Thailand 289 photos, 4 members
- *DREAM 2009-2016* 72,078 photos, 4,430 members
- Spiritual Earth 3,398 photos, 760 members
- Hinduism in Nepal 1,477 photos, 257 members
- Buddhism in Nepal 1,620 photos, 355 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 16,318 photos, 602 members
- Our wonderful world 70,409 photos, 1,398 members
- Backpacking and Hiking pictures 28,674 photos, 1,467 members
- For Exposition 71 photos, 57 members
- Pretty Pictures. 3,954 photos, 1,102 members
- Beach Paradise 9,391 photos, 720 members
- I love all cats 6,162 photos, 455 members
- The Green Earth Magazine 15,460 photos, 1,269 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (NO buildings, NO people, NO B/W) 189,629 photos, 9,492 members
- ₪ Worldwide TRAVELOGUE ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) 318,344 photos, 11,222 members
- The Zoo! 158,861 photos, 9,585 members
- ₪ ZEN`sational World ₪ Please Award 2 Photos! 371,639 photos, 11,331 members
- Photography Of Nepal 22,208 photos, 1,558 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,098 photos, 112 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,440 photos, 1,074 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,591 photos, 827 members
- GROW GREEN 3,123 photos, 105 members
- Visit Nepal 2011 - A Tourism Year 714 photos, 81 members
- The moment that matters. 4,828 photos, 176 members
- "Enjoy Life!" 158,259 photos, 3,637 members
- I Live My Dream 3,821 photos, 349 members
- Onigawara, shibi, gargoyles, and more 412 photos, 65 members
- Europe - Good Photos from Europe 24,950 photos, 526 members
- My beautiful photostream-Best Pix here!! 8,935 photos, 631 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,150 photos, 105,548 members
"Araleya is one of the nicest people you can hope to meet. Her photostream is a perfect blend of the realities of life, thought inspiring moments and all the things that are so special. It's always a pleasure to wander through her work and see the obvious natural abilities she has shining through. I have drawn, and continue to draw, so much inspiration from what she shares."
October 1st, 2008
TLW Photography says:
"This photographer is amazing. She is not only a great photographer making things more beautiful than they really are but she is a very kind person. Thank you very much and keep on having fun."
August 27th, 2008
Deepak Trivedi says:
"I have been thinking of writing a testimonial for Araleya for a long time, but I think whatever I write will fall short. Watching Araleya's photos is the most uplifting thing I can do to myself! Her subjects are superb, her composition is simply flawless, and she's able to use the lighting perfectly. The vividness of her pictures is simply out of the world!"
May 5th, 2008
"Plenty of lively can find in your album, thank you for all those sharing.
October 4th, 2007
braddah karl says:
"Araleya's images are rich in depth. Her photos of Thailand are unique and thoughtfully shot. Look forward to seeing more of the world through her lens."
September 4th, 2007
David Cartier says:
"Araleya's photostream is inspirational not only on a photographic but also very much on a spiritual level, ...... a beautiful mind, obviously steeped in reverance for the gifts of nature shines through the images ..."
July 30th, 2007
Timo Kozlowski says:
"Browsing through Araleya's photos is always a joy. She has a very good eye for composition and dedication to details. Her nature photos from her garden always make me wonder whether she lives on the same planet as I do, because her world seems to be filled with magic that she puts into her wonderful photos."
July 30th, 2007
"This is a place where you see some great shots of nature and people. She shows very deep affection towards both of them. Each shot at flickr are accompanied by some thoughtful words, describing the moment. Images and descriptions, both convey her feelings perfectly, and no wonder if you got addicted to this photostream!"
July 16th, 2007
"Araleya is an incredible photographer -- her nature and travel photographs are breathtaking. A true star of flickr."
July 4th, 2007
Kelvin Wong (Away) says:
"Thanks for the lovely comments that you've gave me... I am a bit embrace by that,haha....because my photos far not as good as you...you are sooooo professional, and all the photos look soooo beautiful and you made the objects alive!!! I am sooooo admire with your work, I even shared your work with friend. Thanks again for the comments, feel free to criticize me, because i am just a beginner in photography, have to learn a lot more from you..."
June 5th, 2007
@ CHAICHAROEN @ says:
"After looking at your pictures, I realize that anything around me can be more beautiful than ever if I notice
I love all of your pictures ........"
January 7th, 2007
"Araleya's photos give me the chance to view a wondrous, colorful side of the world. It seems every shot gives me an 'ahhhhh' moment - her compositions are unhurried in a hurried world. Each scene seems waiting for her camera lens alone. Always pleasant and kind - a gorgeous photostream on flickr. I always relish any comment she has to give me."
December 6th, 2006
"Araleya, you are a true people's person. You have the unique ability to connect with nature in all its forms :)"
October 9th, 2006
Cherry Berry says:
"i love all of your photos, they are full of expression and impression. your photos make me feel like going out NOW to take more photos and try to make it as wonderful as you do. what you have shot are all stunning beautiful to me ka. i'm your big fan now can't you notice? :)"
September 9th, 2006
"Araleya has a great portfolio that takes us through many enchanting lands, very nice indeed.
Nth Queensland, Australia"
August 15th, 2006
"Araleya's journey pays honour to her passage through many wonderful situations and places. The reverence with which she presents her photos causes something in my spirit to pause and consider matters on a higher level of understanding. The Zen is present in her photos if Zen can ever be captured or contained. Perhaps not, but it is certainly reflected in many of the photos I see through Araleya's eyes."
August 4th, 2006
"Araleya's photostream is a must here on Flickr... the perfect combination of beautiful subject matter and outstanding photographic skill. Don't read this testamonial, look at these wonderful images!!!"
July 5th, 2006
A lady with the rich Thais culture & beauties of arts.
Every master piece that she created is excellence if not great.
She is an icon & keep inspire many on the net.
I appreciate your everything....."
June 14th, 2006
"I was blessed to be Araleya's first flickr contact when she "introduced" me to Asha and beautiful Nepal. Seeing everyday life through her lens is wonderful. Happy to say I now call her friend."
May 5th, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"You take us on enchanting journey through Thailand with each and every upload :)
Thank you for sharing
hugs, kazzie :)"
April 20th, 2006
- December 2005
- Bangkok, Thailand
- I am:
- Civil Engineer