Araleya is a name of flower (Frangipani or Plumeria) called in Sri Lanka, but I am Thai
I take photogrpahy through my feeling. I am not a pro or amatuer. Just the one who really like photography.
Special thank for Balloonist33, my very first contact for the PRO Account. and thank you for capngimp for another PRO Account... Thank you for your great friendship
Highly appreciated for those friends who have written me beautiful testimonials. Thank you indeed
Thank you for vistting, comments and faves. Here is more about my Flickr DNA
Here are some groups that my friends and I are Admins. Welcome to join, post and discuss :
Life is like
Best of Asia
If you like to use some of my photos please contact me at Flickr mail or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christmas Calendar 2012 20 photos, 40 members
- Instagram Sri Lanka 54 photos, 63 members
- The World From My Window 179 photos, 143 members
- India Special 3,423 photos, 489 members
- PicMonkey 32,297 photos, 1,907 members
- Nikon Photography - Sri Lanka 2,695 photos, 194 members
- Photographing the life 7,202 photos, 447 members
- Red and Gold Christmas 66 photos, 18 members
- Christmas Calendar 2011 22 photos, 35 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 3,977 photos, 905 members
- Hinduism ॐ 3,206 photos, 305 members
- First Class Thailand 277 photos, 3 members
- *DREAM 2009-2014* 63,493 photos, 4,192 members
- Spiritual Earth 1,463 photos, 632 members
- Hinduism in Nepal 1,086 photos, 207 members
- Buddhism in Nepal 1,195 photos, 259 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 10,004 photos, 434 members
- Our wonderful world 30,511 photos, 1,205 members
- Backpacking and Hiking pictures 17,019 photos, 1,218 members
- For Exposition 73 photos, 57 members
- Pretty Pictures. 4,094 photos, 1,120 members
- Beach Paradise 4,548 photos, 396 members
- I love all cats 3,968 photos, 386 members
- The Green Earth Magazine 15,868 photos, 1,290 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 153,904 photos, 8,856 members
- ₪ Worldwide TRAVELOGUE ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 266,369 photos, 10,819 members
- The Zoo! 117,703 photos, 8,640 members
- ₪ ZEN`sational World ₪ (Add 1/ Award 2) MOD-Q 333,914 photos, 11,446 members
- Photography Of Nepal 15,767 photos, 1,346 members
- BILDENTUSIASTER HÖGLANDET 4,486 photos, 65 members
- 2010 London Summer Photo-Classes 1,302 photos, 312 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,419 photos, 99 members
- CSIS SEAP | 2nd Photo Contest: Saving Mother Earth 14 photos, 33 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 6,336 photos, 1,022 members
- CSIS SEAP | 1st Photo Contest: People to People Linkages 402 photos, 35 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,801 photos, 844 members
- GROW GREEN 2,519 photos, 94 members
- Visit Nepal 2011 - A Tourism Year 718 photos, 81 members
- The moment that matters. 1,888 photos, 168 members
- "Enjoy Life!" 107,612 photos, 2,952 members
- I Live My Dream 3,429 photos, 356 members
- Onigawara, shibi, gargoyles, and more 315 photos, 65 members
- Europe - Good Photos from Europe 9,320 photos, 304 members
- My beautiful photostream-Best Pix here!! 7,713 photos, 637 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,653 photos, 103,450 members
- คนไทยในฟลิกเกอร์ 15,179 photos, 414 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 256,622 photos, 3,902 members
- Do you want to be in Wonderland? 2,628 photos, 1,198 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( COLORS OF ASIA - Favorites Posted) 35,114 photos, 1,069 members
- Thailand Showcase Gallery (5+ Faves) - Only the Best 6,887 photos, 739 members
"Araleya is one of the nicest people you can hope to meet. Her photostream is a perfect blend of the realities of life, thought inspiring moments and all the things that are so special. It's always a pleasure to wander through her work and see the obvious natural abilities she has shining through. I have drawn, and continue to draw, so much inspiration from what she shares."
1st October, 2008
TLW Photography says:
"This photographer is amazing. She is not only a great photographer making things more beautiful than they really are but she is a very kind person. Thank you very much and keep on having fun."
27th August, 2008
Deepak Trivedi says:
"I have been thinking of writing a testimonial for Araleya for a long time, but I think whatever I write will fall short. Watching Araleya's photos is the most uplifting thing I can do to myself! Her subjects are superb, her composition is simply flawless, and she's able to use the lighting perfectly. The vividness of her pictures is simply out of the world!"
5th May, 2008
"Plenty of lively can find in your album, thank you for all those sharing.
4th October, 2007
braddah karl says:
"Araleya's images are rich in depth. Her photos of Thailand are unique and thoughtfully shot. Look forward to seeing more of the world through her lens."
4th September, 2007
David Cartier says:
"Araleya's photostream is inspirational not only on a photographic but also very much on a spiritual level, ...... a beautiful mind, obviously steeped in reverance for the gifts of nature shines through the images ..."
30th July, 2007
Timo Kozlowski says:
"Browsing through Araleya's photos is always a joy. She has a very good eye for composition and dedication to details. Her nature photos from her garden always make me wonder whether she lives on the same planet as I do, because her world seems to be filled with magic that she puts into her wonderful photos."
30th July, 2007
"This is a place where you see some great shots of nature and people. She shows very deep affection towards both of them. Each shot at flickr are accompanied by some thoughtful words, describing the moment. Images and descriptions, both convey her feelings perfectly, and no wonder if you got addicted to this photostream!"
16th July, 2007
"Araleya is an incredible photographer -- her nature and travel photographs are breathtaking. A true star of flickr."
4th July, 2007
"Thanks for the lovely comments that you've gave me... I am a bit embrace by that,haha....because my photos far not as good as you...you are sooooo professional, and all the photos look soooo beautiful and you made the objects alive!!! I am sooooo admire with your work, I even shared your work with friend. Thanks again for the comments, feel free to criticize me, because i am just a beginner in photography, have to learn a lot more from you..."
5th June, 2007
@ CHAICHAROEN @ says:
"After looking at your pictures, I realize that anything around me can be more beautiful than ever if I notice
I love all of your pictures ........"
7th January, 2007
"Araleya's photos give me the chance to view a wondrous, colorful side of the world. It seems every shot gives me an 'ahhhhh' moment - her compositions are unhurried in a hurried world. Each scene seems waiting for her camera lens alone. Always pleasant and kind - a gorgeous photostream on flickr. I always relish any comment she has to give me."
6th December, 2006
"Araleya, you are a true people's person. You have the unique ability to connect with nature in all its forms :)"
9th October, 2006
Cherry Berry says:
"i love all of your photos, they are full of expression and impression. your photos make me feel like going out NOW to take more photos and try to make it as wonderful as you do. what you have shot are all stunning beautiful to me ka. i'm your big fan now can't you notice? :)"
9th September, 2006
"Araleya has a great portfolio that takes us through many enchanting lands, very nice indeed.
Nth Queensland, Australia"
15th August, 2006
"Araleya's journey pays honour to her passage through many wonderful situations and places. The reverence with which she presents her photos causes something in my spirit to pause and consider matters on a higher level of understanding. The Zen is present in her photos if Zen can ever be captured or contained. Perhaps not, but it is certainly reflected in many of the photos I see through Araleya's eyes."
4th August, 2006
"Araleya's photostream is a must here on Flickr... the perfect combination of beautiful subject matter and outstanding photographic skill. Don't read this testamonial, look at these wonderful images!!!"
5th July, 2006
A lady with the rich Thais culture & beauties of arts.
Every master piece that she created is excellence if not great.
She is an icon & keep inspire many on the net.
I appreciate your everything....."
14th June, 2006
"I was blessed to be Araleya's first flickr contact when she "introduced" me to Asha and beautiful Nepal. Seeing everyday life through her lens is wonderful. Happy to say I now call her friend."
5th May, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"You take us on enchanting journey through Thailand with each and every upload :)
Thank you for sharing
hugs, kazzie :)"
20th April, 2006
- December 2005
- Bangkok, Thailand
- I am:
- Civil Engineer