I love to tell and read stories. And since I have boxes of photographs and slides, and take my digital camera with me everywhere, I figured I'd share my photos and tell their tales. What's the use of keeping them bound in boxes?
- Cars, planes, motorbikes, boats, trains and trucks of the whole 519,043 photos, 3,390 members
- Photojojo Browser Tab Photo Museum! 95 photos, 59 members
- World cars 372,038 photos, 4,831 members
- Generation X 2,868 photos, 471 members
- Algeciras 4,055 photos, 206 members
- San Fernando Valley 8,408 photos, 426 members
- 1980s Fashion 2,849 photos, 460 members
- comunidad fotopixo 16 photos, 34 members
- Pasadena, California (Photos Around the Area of Pasadena) 15,112 photos, 851 members
- Wind Sand & Water P1-C2 25,887 photos, 2,611 members
- New Wave 1,084 photos, 214 members
- Scared of Santa 22 photos, 46 members
- Taylor Parker Fan Club 139 photos, 39 members
Vermont Ferret says:
"The appearance of new Flickr photos by aprilbaby has become Event of the Day for me. To view her photos is to hitch a ride for a brief, guided tour of her life. Her comments are frequently hilarious comic asides and are themselves reason enough to tune in. She appears to have a had a lot of fun growing up.
Even over great distances I occasionally sense a bond between myself and complete strangers -- not the bonds that women in boots tie my wrists with, but the sort of bonds that can only be compared with the stronger industrial adhesives. I feel this way towards aprilbaby, whether she likes it or not, and hope this bond endures.
If there were a Mount Rushmore for chicks, she'd be right up there, somewhere between Farrah Fawcett and Eleanor Roosevelt."
February 12th, 2007
- Michele Miles Gardiner
- March 2005
- San Francisco
- San Fernando Valley/L.A. County, U.S.
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Business owner
- Aprilbaby's California Life