"Poof. Suddenly, I vanish—an acutely pleasurable sensation for me. I like to watch. I like to listen. I eavesdrop with my eyes and ears, and if I’m lucky, I catch a bit of beauty here and there with my lens. My camera allows me to be part observer, part participant. It does the talking for me, without saying a word. I’m present. I’m connected. In my way."
- Jennifer Mattern
I'd like my photos to express two traditional haiku aesthetics. One is aware, the experience of observing the transience of the world. The other is yugen, a feeling of awe or wonder.
I'm a Getty Artist!
- If You Leave Showcase - 2015 9,932 photos, 4,787 members
- International Photography Magazine 16,013 photos, 856 members
- Burning Man! 48,358 photos, 4,682 members
- olloclip 10,454 photos, 1,889 members
- Pareidolia 6,542 photos, 1,026 members
- Winter bathing 33 photos, 22 members
me, charlotte says:
"annelogue is a daily source of inspiration, with all her witty and wimpful ideas... She has an excellent taste and creative approach to all she does with her camera. annelogue is a sister in arms in conquering new grounds with exciting techniques and a great co-pilot exploring our abilities. AND she shoots beautiful and evocative photos....Thanks for being, anne!"
June 29th, 2008
"Consistently great photos."
June 7th, 2008
- June 2004
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- System Developer