Hi! My first passion is painting and sometimes an extension of my work requires photography. My love of it developed from thereon. So, I am what is more commonly known as an enthusiastic amateur!
Loving Flickr thanks to my cousin Jo Mead. I am genuinely humbled by all your comments and feedback, they mean so much.
Thank you for your time and for looking in. :)
**Please be aware that some of my pictures are under full copyright. If you would like to use any of them, please contact me or alternatively to buy various sizes please visit my gallery.
I am sorry to those who have marked me as a new contact recently. As much as I would like to return the honour, my time on here is limited and unfortunately I don't have enough time to give to the contacts I already have. I really appreciate your interest and thank you ALL so much.
Regards, Anna. :)
Photos of **Anna (2)
- Your Family 1,839 photos, 155 members
- Crabby Cats 969 photos, 146 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,908 photos, 7,406 members
- ###Show some LOVE-- We Are All The Same## 4,287 photos, 554 members
- Paint My Photo 15,424 photos, 778 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 92,799 photos, 9,845 members
- DoF Pics 17,290 photos, 849 members
- A MILLION FLICKS 612,778 photos, 2,578 members
- dedicated to... 460 photos, 122 members
- squareFormat 1,000,864 photos, 40,715 members
- Yamaha piano / grand piano 486 photos, 198 members
- FLOWER IN THE SKY 12,726 photos, 2,057 members
- Creative 297,039 photos, 9,052 members
- The Spontaneous Group / Under Rehabilitation 638 photos, 207 members
- Flickr Arts Project [no direct posting to pool pls.] 0 photos, 492 members
- apex macro 1,101 photos, 167 members
- **El fotógrafo satisfecho//The satisfied photographer 260,834 photos, 2,796 members
- Our tribute to Dads! 353 photos, 81 members
- Lensbabies 46,008 photos, 5,474 members
- Magic Moments 1,944,745 photos, 55,902 members
- Minimalism 251,226 photos, 24,156 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 141,231 photos, 4,032 members
- your latest favourite 4,606 photos, 373 members
- Love Photography (COMMENT ON THE 2 MOST RECENT PICS) 19,204 photos, 1,540 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,027 photos, 11,842 members
- FLOWERS IN MACRO MODE 148,341 photos, 7,904 members
- Add One, Favorite Another 63,039 photos, 3,801 members
- B&WPIX (1/day) 145,188 photos, 5,188 members
- Foster Art Exchange 1,604 photos, 226 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Shot 270 photos, 492 members
- Art Recipes - PLEASE READ THE GROUP RULES BEFORE POSTING! 958 photos, 1,057 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,417,899 photos, 74,340 members
- Flower Close-Ups 1,137,645 photos, 62,139 members
- 1-2-3 Cats 6,762 photos, 550 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,515 photos, 979 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 20,465 photos, 7,241 members
- Natural Macros 234,617 photos, 8,293 members
- London 1,066,777 photos, 36,996 members
- A Moment in Time 44,369 photos, 511 members
- and sepia pics 2,385 photos, 397 members
- Spring 2006 (max. 4 pic a day) 3,507 photos, 275 members
- After the rain, après la pluie 9,297 photos, 1,254 members
- Macro Madness 297,489 photos, 10,715 members
- EXTREME CLOSEUP 100,579 photos, 4,779 members
- Food & Drinks Directory 89,834 photos, 2,437 members
- The Magic of Nature 577,095 photos, 12,336 members
- Canon, Nikon or Any Other Film Photography 24,006 photos, 735 members
- Sleepy (furry) Sunday 2,397 photos, 314 members
- A Cut Above the Rest - Flickr's Greatest Hits 515 photos, 269 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,309 photos, 7,511 members
"Anna brings the photographic art to its highest level, and Flickr can boast her membership. I’m a fan of her work. She’s created a world of brilliant, wonderfully refined images everyone here unconditionally admires. She’s an artist. Friendship means a lot to her, and she can be funny and witty as well as grave. I’ve never met her, but I’m sure she loves life ! She likes laughing and cooking. In addition, she’s a friend in Flickr, and she loves cats (but don’t reproach me for being biased, guys ;-) !) !!
Thanks for creating so much beauty, Anna !"
July 6th, 2006
"Anna's heart is in her work. You see kindness and beauty and an eye for the nuances of life. I am always refreshed by Anna's work. I feel calmed by her and enlightened. I see into flowers or forests, or a woman passing with a cane, the light, the shadow, the wealth we sometimes overlook in our own busy lives. Thank you Anna, for just being you."
April 9th, 2006
"annas images are a senual path to bliss in the most lovely way..."
March 25th, 2006
UK Yorkie says:
"Anna has always been one of my favourite photographers / Artist on Flickr.
Her attention to detail is stunning.
An extremely gifted individual.
Thanks for the pleasure you give to us all.
March 23rd, 2006
"Anna is an amazing photographer. She has a naturally artist eye for everything from composition to lighting in her photos which inspire the rest of us to aim higher in our own talents. Her floral shots especially are amongst some of the most beautiful that I've ever seen and I look forward to having the pleasure of viewing many, many more. I'm honoured to be included as one of her contacts :o)"
March 13th, 2006
"In addition to her obvious photographic and artistic talents, she seems to have that little something extra, a magic touch akin to that of a "cordon bleu" which probably explains why her work is so appetizing!
To Anna I would like to say (on behalf of many I'm sure); "thank you for the kindness and encouragement you pour out like mAnna to those most in need"... A Friend indeed!"
March 10th, 2006
While in UK , I have no chance to meet her. However only on www.flickr.com that she become my friend on the net.
She is multi-Talented Digital Imaging Lady. All her imagese are very excellence in final production.
Anna stand for AA in Digital Imaging!!
Thanks for your everything..."
February 22nd, 2006
Umaru Idi-Catteau says:
Your work is truly amazing. I find it all so inspiring and beautiful. Each piece reflects the care and consideration taken before making it. You have a unique style and an exciting way of composing your photographs. Pure quality and class."
February 15th, 2006
END LESS says:
"Anna has a beautiful and sensetive view toward somthings that are naturally beautiful . but see them in this way need to a great view which Anna has . when I am looking to her picture I feel soothing and really I enjoy of being alive and being able to see these beautiful things in this universe"
February 13th, 2006
studio matahari lutong says:
"One of the most noble achievements, if not the only true achievement of an artist, is to inspire life in a portrayed object. In such ways the object of art can live its own life, and inspire others. Anna is a master of portraying 'natures mortes.' She transforms them into 'natures vivantes.'
Her particular strength are flower pictures. These are quite unique."
February 12th, 2006
"Without a doubt: Anna's work is very feminine; the subjects, titles and atmosphere... you can feel the woman behind the camera. She has a great talent for picturing the beauty of the world.
I am always excited to see what she has posted and I look forward to see a lot of her work in the future!"
February 11th, 2006
Gerald Yuvallos says:
"Anna is one of the persons I admire on the world of photography... so talented... gifted with art in her veins, her pictures easily stand out and are more than just beautiful photographs. They show character and emotion.
Sincere, delicate, fragile, sweet... these are a few good traits that you can easily tell that she possess by simply looking at her photos."
January 22nd, 2006
"Anna is really very talented.
So many fantastic pictures, she's one of the greatest photographers around Flickr. The flower photos are just impressing, and also the many others of places, landscapes, animals...
Such great colours and compositions are absolutely special.
Thank you Anna for that all! And keep it up."
January 21st, 2006
Mr Mikey Mike says:
"Anna comes to photography from the world of painting, and it shows. Whether she's shooting landscapes, animals, or even her husband's guitar, her eye for light and modelling is inspirational to say the least. But it's in her flowers where her talent really shines. With each petal she manages to tell a story of fragility, love, and hope, all with one click of the shutter.
Thank you, Anna, for sharing those stories."
January 16th, 2006
"Anna has a feel for rich deep colors, her love of painting shows in the detail of her photos.In fact many of her photos look like paintings. What a wonderful combination painting and digital photography. They both reenforce one another."
December 20th, 2005
Mamen Saura says:
"Anna is one of my favorites photographers for many reasons. She has mastered the art of poetry, but instead of words, she uses amazing and magnificent images. Her pictures bring to me the beauty and simplicity of the world, and everyone of them is technically interesting. Simple, yet vey sophisticated!
Thank you Anna, you are quite an inspiration!!!"
November 5th, 2005
- August 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken