Photos of angrylittleboy (8)
- Asia Street Photography (ASP) 302 photos, 606 members
- /p/ublished 0 photos, 69 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 418,499 photos, 106,112 members
- Yahoo! PH News 485 photos, 119 members
- Filipino Film Shooters - FFS 9,204 photos, 302 members
- across the street: minimalist street photography 4,098 photos, 4,004 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 177,495 photos, 11,913 members
- 告別 映像 - Farewell Photography 215 photos, 347 members
- PiPho | Pinoy Photography Org 97,553 photos, 3,671 members
- PHOTO KALYE 13,945 photos, 1,247 members
- Pinoy Kodakero Pro 1,849 photos, 91 members
- Street Pilipinas 241 photos, 268 members
- TaongKalye 1,521 photos, 111 members
- COLOR Street (curatimus maximus) 5,169 photos, 2,596 members
- hello, stranger. [a street photography group] 18,279 photos, 4,637 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 4,455 photos, 17,441 members
- flickristasindios 101,161 photos, 2,893 members
- LAGALAG 4,160 photos, 316 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,868 photos, 65,248 members
- Southeast Asia Images 262,377 photos, 7,148 members
- Urban Asia 207,818 photos, 6,381 members
- Philippines 155,904 photos, 8,021 members
"Isa sa mga ini-idolo ko lalo na pag dating sa street photography. Ibang klase talaga ang talento mo JM. Steady lang at mabuhay ka. ;-)"
July 14th, 2009
"He is an essential contributor to the idea of Contemporary Modern Photography in the Philippines. With excellent technical execution and knowledge of classic photographic history, he presents a unique, witty, beautiful, and solid style. He makes us think introspectively about the urban environment, playing with our idea of visual literacy and our deeper understanding of the artform and its potential."
June 4th, 2009
"napaka husay ng street photos mo...
i admire them... its a continuous work in progresss..
lagi kong binabantayan whats gonna be next...
May 4th, 2009
"I really like the variety and the emotion JM manages to convey in each picture he takes :D I never get tired of viewing his photo streams, especially the funny ones! :D"
January 18th, 2008
Leon B. Dista says:
"ngayon ko lang nabisita nang buo ang photostream ni JM. wala akong masabi, impressed ako. idol ko na tong si angrylittleboy!!"
December 29th, 2007
"uy galing mo naman! sama mo ko minsan sa kalsada!! haha =)"
October 23rd, 2007
wild jams says:
"A true photographer is never afraid to shoot. He is at the front, in the line of fire, ready to pull the trigger at any given moment. Jm shoots, captures, and brings to life what has been dead to time, and will only rest in our imaginations forever. He is exceptional. His photos are amazing in that way. :)"
October 20th, 2007
"JM put the streets of Manila on Flickr. His pictures show his intelligently and courageously shoot the true picture of Manila and suburbs. I myself was really amazed how the street life of Manila penetrated in a very different way and they survived. Thanks for sharing. Kudos to you and more power!"
July 11th, 2007
"I like your street shots. I miss pinas more and more.. :)"
March 21st, 2007
Slave Unit says:
"Our favorite urban photographer (tama ba yung term?). Malupit."
February 23rd, 2007
wilfredo pascual says:
"JM Chua is very, very angry, thank God. He takes his fight to city streets and knocks us down with pedestrian images that are at times sharply ironic, and at other times, just plain witty; but always ALWAYS curious and never, never boring.
I'm not really very fond of Manila, but if only for the brave and uncompromising way he sees the city, I would like to go back and take another jab.
For all his urban anger, one is stunned by the stoutness of his heart. Stay on the edge, little boy, and teach us compassion."
January 26th, 2007
- JM Chua
- December 2004
- Mandaluyong City
- I am:
- jm.chua [at] yahoo.com