Fashion Photographer based in miami Beach, FL. I started photography .. seriously since february 2006. Photography has been my hobbie for like 3 years.. now I took a step further .. lets see whats going to happen..!! I'm From Colombia. I moved to the states since 1999..
I would like to know what do do u think about my work..!!
IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME A GIFT HERE IS MY WISH LIST FROM AMAZON
Miami beach fashion Photographer
If you'd like to be added as a friend...at least drop me a line..I'd love to know who you are...what you do....and what you're into...this will get you added a lot quicker.
Some of you guys ask me about my equipment.. !! so here is the answer.!!
28 - 135 mm lens
24 - 70 mm lens
100 mm Macro lens
1 Acute Profoto 2400r
1 Acute ring flash
1 Profoto 7b 1200watts 1 head
2 strip softboxes
grids & barn Doors.
1 profoto umbrela silver
sekonic light meter
GRAFLEX SPEED MASTER 4X5 (Vintage camera)
Dual 2.3 G5 Apple. 4gb RAMI just got my 30" cinema display..
Apple Powerbook. 17" g4/
Wacom Tablet Intuos 3 6x 11
6 TB in storage
Bose companion 5 | speakers
Epson cx 7000f
epson Stylus 2200
Adobe Photoshop CS3
VW Touareg (black) | to carry all this shit!!
And the most important ingredient.. is
my passion for photography
1.First, describe to us Andres Hernandez in 5 words.
Creativity, persistent, hard worker, artist
2.You are born in Medellin, Colombia and grew up in Copacabana Colombia, I guess many of us never really been to Copacabana before, would you like to share with us what is it like growing up in Copacabana?
Copacabana is a small town close to Medellin the second city in Colombia. I’m the third of 4 child, I was always the guy into the arts, I was on painting classes when I was 6 years old. There is not to much to do. All of my friends like to play soccer; I was the only one that don’t like. All my free time I was doing experiments with paint and clay, the thing is that in my town we don’t have like malls or places to hang out.. just the park and that’s it. So you have to be creative to entertain your self.
3.We heard that your fascination with camera started at quite a young age, do share with us how it all got started?
My dad on a trip he bought a camera (Pentax k1000) so He didn’t know how to used all the pictures he took were over or under exposed .. so he started taking photography classes so to all the classes I was going with him, so from that point I learned all the basic stuff..
4.You went on to graduate top in your class at Art institute of Medellin, it’s quite an achievement, but then you move to US to work as a graphic designer, why the sudden change in career?
Basically I’m a person that like challenges I like to know new people everyday, I like to learn everyday , and going to another country is a great opportunity to do what what I wanted to do.
5.Of the many many many pictures you have taken so far which is your best picture? Why?
I think the next photoshoot. Because every day I improve my style, my technique, and my ideas.
6.Where can we expect to see your works in the coming months? Anything you are working on right now?
I’m working right now in different projects for independent magazines and online magazines, also I’m on the pre production of 2006 campaigns with different clients that I have.
7.Other than at andreshernandez.net/ anywhere else we can get more of your great portfolio, we have to say you are really really good at this photography thingy.
and I publish all my work on my website,.
8.Just a doss of gossip, any famous models we might know you have work with so far?
So far no, all the models that I have work with, some of them are just starting career , but I’m trying to get in contact with agencies and management companies to be able to work with some known faces.. its not easy.
9.Last questions, any favourite photographers you inspired to be? Or particular work you particular like?
Oh… there are a lot..!! but some of them are.
Ellen von unberg
Photos of andreshernandez (8)
- Mac Desktop & Workspace 1,985 photos, 935 members
- Lifehacker Workspace Show and Tell 10,143 photos, 10,165 members
- Fotoadicto 4,903 photos, 330 members
- FlickrGuatemala 51,357 photos, 2,900 members
- 101 - Digital PhotoGraphy & Digital Retouching 1,026 photos, 231 members
- Commercial Retouching 3,391 photos, 856 members
- Facial Retouch 826 photos, 248 members
- Best of Photoshop Retouch "Before & after" 5,163 photos, 1,231 members
- Retouch Magic - Photo Manipulation and Retouching 50,369 photos, 5,330 members
- Colombianos Fotografiando 18,424 photos, 887 members
- La Cole 22 photos, 83 members
- chamizo project 19,620 photos, 1,396 members
- Lomographic COL 1,094 photos, 137 members
- Lomo Colombia 3,723 photos, 785 members
- Colombianas y Colombianos viviendo en Miami y sus alrededores... 8 photos, 14 members
- Hispanic Photographers 12,611 photos, 393 members
- Portrait★Faces 79,532 photos, 47,413 members
- The Portrait Group 2,568,558 photos, 148,094 members
- Fashion & Style 194,726 photos, 11,329 members
- Fashion+Woman in wordpress.com 25,754 photos, 1,365 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 198,947 photos, 16,975 members
- Cover Models 3,069 photos, 636 members
- Advertising Photography 3,862 photos, 868 members
- Canon Showcase (Awarded Photos Only!) 760 photos, 416 members
- Frederico Mendes 878 photos, 108 members
- Top Modelos 3,035 photos, 346 members
- Man Ray 14,918 photos, 4,270 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,167,369 photos, 66,221 members
- Picturing the Family 1,666 photos, 401 members
- Fashion 287,201 photos, 18,456 members
- Dynamic 671 photos, 82 members
- Vote your best Photographer 796 photos, 242 members
- Playing Pretend 531 photos, 316 members
- Model Behaviour-- READ RULES 774 photos, 229 members
- FASHION EDITORIAL PHOTOGRAPHY (Critique) 250,934 photos, 21,882 members
- Bending Light 12,725 photos, 3,504 members
- Fashionistas Eat Their Young 1,019 photos, 84 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 673,915 photos, 50,115 members
- ICONIA Fashion Group 14,725 photos, 2,608 members
la Bautista says:
"La primera vez que vi sus fotos, fue "amor a la primera vista"... si es que se puede utilizar este término para describir lo que sentí en un instante...
Es una linda persona, tremendo fotógrafo... siempre tan gentil, y humilde... Esas son las cualidades que más me llaman la atención de este gran fotógrafo. No es como los demás, que ya les subió todo por la cabeza... Andres, aun conserva su nobleza.
Es un fotógrafo de mano llena... todo hace, y lo hace bien... porque lo que hace, no es mercancía... Andres no es un mercenario más...
Él crea, hace arte... y los artistas hacen sus creaciones con amor.
Sin duda, soy una de sus "fans" incondicionales."
June 19th, 2008
"Andres i have known you for a while now :) since we first spoke when i was living in LA and was modeling :) when I had no idea i would become a photographer :)
You are a great inspiration :)
thanx for that"
May 31st, 2008
- Andres Hernandez
- March 2005
- miami beach, Usa
- I am:
- Male and Single