- The War At Home 670 photos, 84 members
- NÆR 131 photos, 41 members
- Bildpunkt 42,073 photos, 1,858 members
- We love cameras 612,984 photos, 7,258 members
- VISUAL POETRY (+ blur -sharp) 2,167 photos, 3,390 members
- Фотографија / Photography 23,411 photos, 921 members
- Street Photography +99 225 photos, 661 members
- DIPLOFOCUS 20,539 photos, 891 members
- Fuji X Forum 89,121 photos, 2,030 members
- Fuji X100s B&W 8,872 photos, 695 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 264,993 photos, 10,775 members
- Nonchalant 1 photo, 4 members
- Saccades Project 84,765 photos, 2,409 members
- Documenting the Human Life 56,582 photos, 754 members
- Unlimited Grain Contest 2015 53 photos, 74 members
- in explore 954,835 photos, 79,139 members
- views from the road 628 photos, 54 members
- J'y crois 21,173 photos, 785 members
- Darkwood 338 photos, 153 members
- . schwarzweiss . 6,488 photos, 408 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 22 photos, 123 members
- endlich 7 photos, 2 members
- photo[Slap] 36,887 photos, 3,084 members
- BSP (Best Street Photography) 8,767 photos, 316 members
- Soulful Black & White 187,035 photos, 5,797 members
- Witness Journal 1,387 photos, 355 members
- 100 Strangers 49,340 photos, 11,738 members
- Fine art photography Portraits et al 16,090 photos, 1,744 members
- Sueño con Serpientes 7,601 photos, 399 members
- 500x500 310,391 photos, 7,596 members
- B Square 347,574 photos, 10,076 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 964,103 photos, 31,921 members
- Stay Goldin 620 photos, 383 members
- Banalities 78,302 photos, 1,301 members
- Emptiness 172,464 photos, 11,916 members
- Unplaces 49,276 photos, 1,463 members
- LUCKY Film Photography 13,854 photos, 1,086 members
- Contax 83,004 photos, 3,270 members
- CONTAX T3 28,596 photos, 2,620 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 129,292 photos, 7,759 members
- Top 20 Children's Portraits 18 photos, 1,835 members
- The Sweetest Lie 8 photos, 4 members
- 6x6. 305,212 photos, 8,654 members
- Mamiya TLR 41,961 photos, 3,179 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 39,887 photos, 3,800 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,897 photos, 1,050 members
- Fictitious Reality 45TH Exhibition-Jack.ed 19 photos, 227 members
- Perro/Dog 3,037 photos, 345 members
- Black & White Film 30,235 photos, 650 members
- Self Developed film (b&w and/or color) 143,549 photos, 2,031 members
sortie | de | camions says:
"danke für deine Bilder. dass sie verdammt gut sind, schon klar. aber sie lassen einen vor allem nie kalt."
July 9th, 2011
Hugo : says:
"Andreas' photos are like taking a journey into another more contrasted world, or perhaps a duality world.
He own a natural instint of capturing moments, or just move your soul through an image.
His work becomes surreal, mysterious, full of atmosphere and very very intense.
Every photo that is added to his stream is an inspiration for all of us.
One of my top 5 reference photographers."
January 4th, 2009
Gaël Turpo says:
"OK...I have seen each photograph here. Andreas Kaiser's work is very strong (subject and image). Now he is one of my fav photographer on flickr. The atmosphere is incredible."
October 20th, 2008
page thirteen says:
"not photographs, but parables.
lessons in life, passion, love and wonder.
pure magic here."
July 30th, 2008
sweet distin says:
"intense, honest, moving and beautiful.
andreas always makes me want to try harder."
June 1st, 2008
you may know him says:
"passionate, honest and moving."
March 12th, 2008
"Andreas creates images that aren't always easy to look at. He presents his subjects with dignity and soul and makes them so beautifull that you can't help but be drawn in. Undoubtably one of the best photographers on Flickr and one of the best I have ever seen."
December 2nd, 2007
Glen DiCrocco says:
"I hate Andreas Kaiser.
He's too damn good! And...he just churns out one wonderful image after the next in a fascinating variety of subjects. He is a master of black of white printing. If I lived wherever the hell he lives, I would gladly be his apprentice."
August 19th, 2007
"moody and cool. original."
August 19th, 2007
David Waldvogel says:
"Andreas, ich bin wirklich beeindruckt über die bilder die ich immer wieder bei dir sehe. ich wünschte ich könnte nur 10% von dem was ich bei dir sehe."
May 22nd, 2007
about the frailty of life."
April 1st, 2007
"in spending time with Andreas photograph's I hold my breath for a moment as there is no search for meaning or reason......simply because they faithfully reach out to me...... embracing whom ever may be watching.....each portrait reminds the viewer that grace and humanity still exist and in the end the result is photographs out of experience, not will.... revealing more than expected and just being human shines through..."
November 17th, 2006
"i've just looked at his photostream and been impressed so much .. there're strong b&w's, creative compositions, interesting angles, and mostly secret messages from his perspective .. i think andreas kaiser understands the language of images very well and carries us a piece of world by them .."
October 28th, 2006
- Andreas Kaiser
- April 2006
- I am:
- Andreas Kaiser Photography