- The War At Home 668 photos, 82 members
- NÆR 135 photos, 42 members
- Bildpunkt 53,266 photos, 1,905 members
- We love cameras 694,353 photos, 7,608 members
- VISUAL POETRY (+ blur -sharp) 2,095 photos, 3,393 members
- Фотографија / Photography 23,903 photos, 893 members
- Street Photography +99 219 photos, 652 members
- DIPLOFOCUS 21,696 photos, 868 members
- Fuji X Forum 99,349 photos, 2,128 members
- Fuji X100s B&W 9,226 photos, 692 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 274,038 photos, 10,929 members
- Nonchalant 1 photo, 4 members
- Saccades Project 89,527 photos, 2,356 members
- Documenting the Human Life 60,001 photos, 751 members
- Unlimited Grain Contest 2015 55 photos, 71 members
- in explore 1,087,702 photos, 88,352 members
- views from the road 702 photos, 55 members
- J'y crois 20,901 photos, 768 members
- Darkwood 321 photos, 159 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 22 photos, 121 members
- endlich 7 photos, 2 members
- photo[Slap] 36,641 photos, 3,119 members
- BSP (Best Street Photography) 8,431 photos, 314 members
- Soulful Black & White 188,950 photos, 5,758 members
- Witness Journal 1,377 photos, 347 members
- 100 Strangers 49,402 photos, 11,759 members
- Fine art photography Portraits et al 15,719 photos, 1,716 members
- Sueño con Serpientes 7,490 photos, 393 members
- 500x500 304,070 photos, 7,498 members
- B Square 335,797 photos, 9,997 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 920,405 photos, 31,736 members
- Stay Goldin 618 photos, 377 members
- Banalities 84,267 photos, 1,358 members
- Emptiness 172,597 photos, 11,799 members
- Unplaces 52,436 photos, 1,539 members
- LUCKY Film Photography 13,428 photos, 1,090 members
- Contax 85,988 photos, 3,377 members
- CONTAX T3 29,113 photos, 2,846 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 135,278 photos, 7,957 members
- Top 20 Children's Portraits 18 photos, 1,847 members
- The Sweetest Lie 8 photos, 4 members
- 6x6. 313,486 photos, 8,976 members
- Mamiya TLR 43,363 photos, 3,311 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 38,906 photos, 3,736 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 4,871 photos, 1,048 members
- Fictitious Reality 45TH Exhibition-Jack.ed 19 photos, 225 members
- Perro/Dog 3,141 photos, 358 members
- Black & White Film 32,695 photos, 645 members
- Self Developed film (b&w and/or color) 161,809 photos, 2,187 members
- The Wet Darkroom 13,626 photos, 994 members
sortie | de | camions says:
"danke für deine Bilder. dass sie verdammt gut sind, schon klar. aber sie lassen einen vor allem nie kalt."
July 9th, 2011
dazzling science says:
"Andreas' photos are like taking a journey into another more contrasted world, or perhaps a duality world.
He own a natural instint of capturing moments, or just move your soul through an image.
His work becomes surreal, mysterious, full of atmosphere and very very intense.
Every photo that is added to his stream is an inspiration for all of us.
One of my top 5 reference photographers."
January 4th, 2009
quixotic paper says:
"OK...I have seen each photograph here. Andreas Kaiser's work is very strong (subject and image). Now he is one of my fav photographer on flickr. The atmosphere is incredible."
October 20th, 2008
page thirteen says:
"not photographs, but parables.
lessons in life, passion, love and wonder.
pure magic here."
July 30th, 2008
sweet distin says:
"intense, honest, moving and beautiful.
andreas always makes me want to try harder."
June 1st, 2008
you may know him says:
"passionate, honest and moving."
March 12th, 2008
"Andreas creates images that aren't always easy to look at. He presents his subjects with dignity and soul and makes them so beautifull that you can't help but be drawn in. Undoubtably one of the best photographers on Flickr and one of the best I have ever seen."
December 2nd, 2007
giant writing says:
"I hate Andreas Kaiser.
He's too damn good! And...he just churns out one wonderful image after the next in a fascinating variety of subjects. He is a master of black of white printing. If I lived wherever the hell he lives, I would gladly be his apprentice."
August 19th, 2007
"moody and cool. original."
August 19th, 2007
David Waldvogel says:
"Andreas, ich bin wirklich beeindruckt über die bilder die ich immer wieder bei dir sehe. ich wünschte ich könnte nur 10% von dem was ich bei dir sehe."
May 22nd, 2007
about the frailty of life."
April 1st, 2007
"in spending time with Andreas photograph's I hold my breath for a moment as there is no search for meaning or reason......simply because they faithfully reach out to me...... embracing whom ever may be watching.....each portrait reminds the viewer that grace and humanity still exist and in the end the result is photographs out of experience, not will.... revealing more than expected and just being human shines through..."
November 17th, 2006
crowded meeting says:
"i've just looked at his photostream and been impressed so much .. there're strong b&w's, creative compositions, interesting angles, and mostly secret messages from his perspective .. i think andreas kaiser understands the language of images very well and carries us a piece of world by them .."
October 28th, 2006
- Andreas Kaiser
- April 2006
- I am:
- Andreas Kaiser Photography