Andrew Clarke is an art director and web designer at the UK website design studio ‘Stuff and Nonsense.’ There he designs websites and applications for clients from around the world. Based in North Wales, Andrew’s also the author of two web design books, ‘Transcending CSS’ and ‘Hardboiled Web Design’ and is well known for his many conference presentations and over ten years of contributions to the web design industry. Jeffrey Zeldman once called him a “triple talented bastard.” If you know of Jeffrey, you’ll know how happy that made him.
- An Event Apart Atlanta 2014 161 photos, 15 members
- iPhoneography 398,556 photos, 12,669 members
- An Event Apart Minneapolis 2011 582 photos, 29 members
- A Book Apart 883 photos, 113 members
- Train table hoggers 0 photos, 3 members
- iPad home screens 13 photos, 14 members
- Spend a morning with Internet Explorer 5 22 photos, 17 members
- Hardboiled Card 56 photos, 178 members
- CannyBill redesign project 5 photos, 10 members
- An Event Apart San Diego 2010 280 photos, 31 members
- An Event Apart Seattle 2010 890 photos, 39 members
- New Internationalist redesign 8 photos, 21 members
- My postman 3 photos, 5 members
- Homemade album art 8 photos, 5 members
- Found inspiration 229 photos, 73 members
- TranscendingCSS (Book) 6 photos, 4 members
- newspapertypography 93 photos, 50 members
"Andy has been, for me, a breath of fresh air in a world crowded with freaks. ;-) You can't imagine how valuable is for me your british hospitality (it's a pleasure to have someone to talk with from now on in our meetings)."
March 2nd, 2007
"This russian guy called Comrade Bigballsky rang me up out of the blue one day, and now he's one of my best friends. Go figure :)"
November 30th, 2006
"Malarkey is living proof that british humor is the best in the world. Then again, so is their food..."
July 9th, 2005
- Andy Clarke
- March 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Stuff and Nonsense